PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy - Spirits of the Forgotten Monsters - The Reincarnation of a Sorceress

Matt
12th April 2003, 10:08 PM
In 79 AD, a great war was going on. It was between powerful monsters, mages, and knights from kingdoms from miles away. They were all battling an evil sorceress, who wanted to take over the planet they were living on. The monsters and the others were winning against the sorceress; well that’s what it seemed. The sorceress let out a powerful ray of magic, concealing all the monsters in crystals. They crystals all disappeared. The mages and the knights were all alone, until the great mage came. The great White Mage came and battled with the sorceress. It wasn’t long until the mage had won. He had used his great powers to seal the sorceress into another world, that even with her powers she couldn’t get out.

The knights and mages soon died off and were replaced by their sons and daughters. Many centuries passed, until the great mage died. He had died of old age, but as soon as he died the seal that he had put on the sorceress had vanished. The sorceress broke free and began to wreak havoc on the planet. But, there were heirs of those knights and mages to stop the sorceress. Some of the heirs were left with maps to unknown caves across the planet. On the top of each map was a name, sort of like the names of the monsters that tried to defeat the sorceress. These monsters were ready to come back to life and defeat the sorceress once and for all….

Well that’s about the plot, lol. The monsters are Guardian Forces, from Final Fantasy VIII. And, they are like spirits. When a person gets one, they hold the powers of the monster and can take form of the monster. But, only nine people can have a Guardian Force. Then the other people have to be a mage or knight. Each person can only have one Guardian Force and all. And if you are a mage then you can only have three spells. And, you can be a White Mage or Black Mage. The White Mage has mostly healing spells and holy magic, while the Black Mage has mostly attacking magic.

For GF people:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Guardian Force:
Weapon:
Other:

Mage:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Mage Type: (White, Black)
Magic: (Explained below; Choose 3 depending on your type e.g.: Black Mage: Thunder, Ice, Fire; White Mage: Cure, Life, Panacea)
Other:

Knight:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Weapon:
Other:

White Magic:
Cure – Recovers strength to targeted objects
Life – Restores Life to an object or puts life into something
Scan – Figures out what an enemy’s weakness is
Panacea – Cures Poison
Stona – Cures Petrify
Silence – Prevents the targeted object from using magic
Mini – Makes the targeted object small
Reflect – Reflects magic back to its caster
Holy – Causes Holy Damage

Black Magic:
Fire: Causes Fire Damage/Can be used to melt things
Sleep: Puts something to sleep
Blizzard: Causes Ice Damage/Can be used to freeze things
Thunder: Causes Thunder Damage
Poison: Causes an object to be poisoned
Bio: Causes Poison Damage
Demi: Causes Darkness Damage
Comet: Causing Comets to come down from the sky and attack all enemies
Water: Causes Water Damage
Thorns: Causes Plant Damage

Guardian Forces AKA GFs:
Shiva – ICE GF Picture of it (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-shiva.php)
Alexander – HOLY GF Picture of it (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-alexander.php)
Bahamut – FIRE GF Picture (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-bahamut.php)
Jumbo Cactuar – PLANT GF Picture (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-jumbo.php)
Diablos – DARKNESS GF Picture (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-d.php)
Doomtrain – DARKNESS GF Picture (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-doomtrain.php)
Ifrit – FIRE GF Picture (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-ifrit.php)
Leviathan – WATER GF Picture (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-leviathan.php)
Quezacotl – LIGHTNING GF Picutre (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff8/gfs-quezacotl.php)

Name: Sasuke
Personality: A little on the mean side. He likes to make fun of people younger than him a lot. He isn't a talkitive person either. He is a very smart person but doesn't show it to many people.
Looks: He has black hair and wears a lot of black clothes. His pants are very baggy and drag the floor. His shirt is the same black as his pants. His eyes are a very deep red, like the colour of blood. He is about 6'0" and weighs about 120. He wears an ear ring in his left ear and an ear ring on the left side of his head just above the eye brow.
Guardian Force: Diablos
Weapon: Sword - Has a black handle and a red gem, like the colour of his eyes, at the very bottom of the blade. The blade is black too, with a red serpent going up it.
Other: Nothing..

Now, I hope this RPG goes well ^_^.

EVme15
12th April 2003, 10:23 PM
I said I'd post! ^_^

Mage (yup! MAGIC!):
Name: Kayla
Personality: She tends not to socialize a lot. Very quiet, and keeps to herself. She'll make friends if the other person really wants to, or if it's convenient. Under her veil of silence, she's very cunning and intelligent.
Looks: Black hair that's normally down to her waist, pulled into a ponytail that's almost on top of her head. Crystal blue eyes. She's somewhat tall, though never cared to measure herself. Wears a light blue shirt with baggy sleeves, and a normal blue almost skintight pants.
Mage Type: Black
Magic: Blizzard, Demi, Water
Other: ^_^ HI!

Arnen
12th April 2003, 10:27 PM
*being overly-hyper* HI!!!

GF

~Name: Selene
~Age: 15
~Gender: F
~Personality: Very quiet, antisocial, and semi-chaotic. She's not very trusting of most people, and is a good judge of charecter.
~Looks: I'll post a pic tomorrow.
~Guardian Force: Shiva
~Weapon: It'll be in the pic.
~Other: Your other is MINE!!

Matt
12th April 2003, 10:32 PM
O_O;;; WOW, two people already ^_^!!!

Kayla - You're approved, of course.

Nabooru - I'll wait to see your picture before I approve you ^_^.

Mystic_clown
12th April 2003, 11:32 PM
Can I please reserve Doomtrain?

Shadow Djinn
13th April 2003, 12:34 AM
GF Person
Name: Yao, but people instead call him Zera for some unknown reason XD
Personality: A loner, and never lightens up. Hes cold, and is merciless in battle. He'll learn to lighten up later in the rp
Looks: He has Squall type hair, and icy bluish eyes. He has a black vest, and a white t-shirt. Theres 2 sheathes for his swords in a X position. tied on his back, with his swords in it.
Guardian Force: Bahamut
Weapon: Twin Katanas: 2 curved chinese blades that are very powerful. One has a blue hilt with a blue dragon on it, the other katana's hilt is green with a green dragon on it.
Other:

Sakura12
13th April 2003, 07:54 AM
Name: Sakura
Personality: Suicidal and reckless, but willing to make friends
Looks: Long black hair reachign past her waist, bright blue eyes. Wears a long sleeved pink shirt, with long black pants. Wears a Sapphire ring on her middle finger on her left hand
Mage Type: White
Magic:
Cure – Recovers strength to targeted objects
Silence – Prevents the targeted object from using magic
Holy – Causes Holy Damage
Other: Nil :wave:

Skyline127
13th April 2003, 09:49 AM
I'd like to reserve Quizacoltz PLZ!! I'll join up, just no time right now. ^_^thx

Matt
13th April 2003, 11:21 AM
Mystic_clown - Yeah, I can reserve it for you if you wish.

Dark Templar 8 - Yeah, approved.

Sakura12 - Yay, a white mage! Approved!

Skyline127 - Yeah, I can reserve it...

Skyline127
13th April 2003, 12:18 PM
Yay! thankya'z ^_^

Name: Sky
Personality: Silent and Strong. Resembles a Snow Leopard. Silent and fast. Emotion isn't ussually shown, unless it has to do with his life...
Looks: Has dark blonde, short messy hair. Wears white and blue arm guards. Has piercing blue eyes. Chains hang from the edge. Looks like Ky from Guilty Gear X2 except for chains that hang off the arm guards ( XD )
Guardian Force: Quezacoltz
Weapon: Long blade like Sephiroths from FF7. Just not 16 ft long ( XD ) More like 5...
Other: Meh...Mysterious history...

Matt
13th April 2003, 04:19 PM
Skyline127 - Yeah, you're in.

We need more people before we can start though :>.

Arnen
13th April 2003, 04:22 PM
Ok! Gimme about half an hour, and I can have the piccy posted!

Mystic_clown
13th April 2003, 05:02 PM
Name: Gali Virgo
Looks: He has long,scruffy, purple hair and brown eyes. He wears a white shirt, a black leather jacket, torn jeans, sneakers and a black glove on his right hand
Personality: Very secretive and quiet. He seems mean at first, but he's actually a nice guy.
GF: Doomtrain
Weapon: Gunblade
Other: n/a

Matt
13th April 2003, 05:08 PM
weeee..

Shiva – Taken
Alexander – HOLY GF
Bahamut – Now Changed to WIND GF
Jumbo Cactuar – PLANT GF
Diablos – Taken
Doomtrain – Now Changed to EARTH GF
Ifrit – Reserved for Majin Sean
Leviathan – WATER GF
Quezacotl – Taken

You can thank Majin Sean for the changes for of some of these GFs ^_^. lol

Mystic_clown - you're in

Arnen
13th April 2003, 06:01 PM
Sorry it took so long^-^' Here it is. Um, I couldn't find anything to color it with, but the thing on her forehead is a black opal, her eyes are dark blue, and her hair is silver. Her outfit and the hammer are supposed to be black and white.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Drusilla
13th April 2003, 06:57 PM
Link, ol' buddy ol' pal, can I play the Sorceress? pweeeeeeze? :D
If not... I guess it's OK... I don't really need any more RPGs... it just sounds like fun!

Matt
13th April 2003, 07:02 PM
Ok, you're in Nabooru.

Dru- :o! I didn't think of anyone being the Sorceress XD.
Of course you can be the Sorceress, lol. The Sorceress sign up can be the same one as the mage one, and you can choose both black magic and white magic but you can only have 3 spells.

Drusilla
13th April 2003, 07:26 PM
*cackles* I love, love, LOVE being evil! *"People Hate Me" by the Murderdolls starts playing from no where*

Name: Varda, but called "The Sorceress" or "Your Highness" except for those that she favors, but only called anything else in private...
Personality: ¬¬; She's evil...
Looks: skirt like this- http://www.hottopic.com/store/Product.asp?LS=2&M=1623087689&SKU=239466-003-2110-0000
top like this- http://www.hottopic.com/store/Product.asp?LS=2&M=1623087689&SKU=249632-005-2130-0000 (The lace is'nt green, it's just colored that way for some odd reason O.o;
She's tall... 'bout 6'5, long reddish black hair and a silver circlet on her head. Her nails are long and black with a red sheen to them, and she has a silver sceptre set with a large, enchanted ruby and can engage a protective forcefield. (That OK?)
Mage Type: both
Magic: Only three spells?! can I get more later? meh... Scan, Demi, Comet
Other: She's gonna rule you all! HA HA HA!

*sings*
See me in the headlines
Manipulate your simple minds
So put your hands up and praise
I'm your God, and you're my slave!
People Hate Me!
Cuz I'm better than you!
People Hate Me!
That's the mother f**kin truth!
People Hate Me!
You can all f**k off!
I'm perfect, p*ssed off, beautiful, I'M GOD!

*runz off*

Majin Sean
13th April 2003, 09:23 PM
Thank you again for the spot in this RPG Matt

Name: Tarak Kahland
Looks: He looks like the Bird Keeper from R/S ( can't get an image of him --; ) minus the arm band and just throw in a silver hoop earring on his left ear, a medium sized slash scar on his left cheek, and black fingerless gloves on both hands
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk that much, he has a bit of a hard time making friends. Your basic lone wolf
Guardian Force: Ifrit
Weapon: It's the same sword Tidus starts off with in FFX in the beginning
Other: All your other are belong to us

Matt
13th April 2003, 09:34 PM
Dru - :o hottopic.com owns! accepted of course ^_^

Sean - You're welcome. Yeah, accepted :p

I think i'll start this either tomorrow or Tuesday ^_^, but we still sorta need more people -_-.

Moltrecuno
14th April 2003, 10:03 PM
Mage(Dark):
Name: Teresa Saritama
Personality: Tends to be a bit quiet most of the time when you first meet her, but when she gets to know the people with her, she may open up and act nice. Her sarcasm most of the time would sound offending but she's actually being nice to you. She's also a bit of a clumsy mage so be careful when she uses her magic.
Looks: Don't underestimate her for her shortness. Yes she's pretty short for her age, but that can be used to her advantage sometimes since she's about 5'4. Her eyes seem dark and mysterious, but actually hide a hint of a smile and her nicer side. You gotta love the dark brown eyes. Her hair flies freely when she has her cloak hood on. When her hood is down, her black hair(which is a couple inches below her shoulder) will wave freely. She has a slim to average figure for a girl her height and age. The cloak she wears is black that goes down to the back of her knees and would fly behind her as she walks. She wears a skin tight shirt that is of a fiery red and wears black pants that may seem a bit baggy on her, but its comfortable. ^_^; I should go on but it getting long and I'm gonna make a pic of that in a day or two. ^_^;
Magic: Fire, Ice, Sleep
Other: This actually exists?! O.o;; Anyway, she is pretty agile but ends up messing up in her movements(like dodging, using magic, etc.) sometimes.

pokemasterfrank
15th April 2003, 07:44 PM
Alright Matt, here I am. I think I'll sign up as a Knight because of the lack of them.

Name: Frank
Personality: A rogue knight, shunned by the rest of the knights. As a boy he was raised on the land of his lord, with the rest of the would-be knights. As he trained, he excelled in most areas, and came into knighthood at an early age. His only weakness is stragedy. In the training, the knights in-training would play games of chess to ready their mind, but he did not fair well in this. He has a cheerful attitude and is very easy-going.
Looks: A young man, bright face, usually sporting a smile. Around 5' 6''. He isn't overly muscular, but has muscle to fit his frame and not looking bulky. Pretty quick, but lacks leg strength because he rides his Horse :D.
Weapon: His trusty Steed...and sword
Other: He has a horse :D.

Matt
16th April 2003, 04:56 PM
Teresa- accepted of course

Frank- accepted too :o

ok ill start this today or something :>

Dark Magician
26th April 2003, 07:55 PM
Can I be in please? I don't think I'll be very active, so you can kill me off or something if I'm idle.
Knight: Yep.
Name: Jim. Just Jim.
Personality: He's kinda happy, kinda sad. He smiles easily but also frowns easily. He lives with his aunt and uncle, since his parents left. He isn't really skilled at fighting, but he's a good thief, since his uncle is mean and smelly, so he has to support himself by robbing. However, he has a good heart, and only steals from rich government officials. He is naturally swift and very flexible.
Looks: Shortish, 5' 2", black hair, dark complexion, light frame, only about 100 pounds.
Weapon: A dagger that is kept in his belt, and a second in his shoe.
Other: Nope.
Can I be a thief? Because if I can't I'll change this.

Toxicity
27th April 2003, 12:46 AM
Mage(Yesh...Me like Magic. ^_^):
Name: Miyu
Personality: Is dark(dark depressive mostly...-.-) and anti-social most of the time, is also known to be extremely silent. She apparently hates talking with anybody except the sorceress...But rarely ever does so.
Looks: She's.....slightly tall, 'round 6'3 and extremely thin. Has hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair, and extrmely pale skin. Seen wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with blue flames at the ends of each arm and baggy black pants. Also wears an icy blue pendant, and sometimes a black cloak.
Magic: Water, Blizzard, Demi
Other: N/A