PDA

View Full Version : Clean Badges

Kyuuketsuki
19th November 2009, 11:14 PM
Do you clean them? I personally didn't until after I defeated Cynthia, and I only do it now when I remember to and if I have the time.

Drago
20th November 2009, 01:17 AM
I clean them whenever I happen to look at them (which isn't often). Seeing as there's no point to it I probably shouldn't, I guess.

Heald
20th November 2009, 07:27 AM
Exactly the same as Drago. No idea why I do it, just a little obsessive-compulsive lol.

Jeff
20th November 2009, 07:28 AM
I clean them occasionally. Usually just to hear the sounds they make when you tap on them.

Kurosakura
20th November 2009, 08:21 AM
I clean them, too, when I actually play. I love seeing them sparkle.

Number1ChanseyFan
20th November 2009, 09:06 AM
I do it once in awhile, but not nearly as often as I used to lol but yeah if I look at them for some reason then I will go ahead and clean them, I don't like looking at dirty badges... but if I don't look at them, well... out of sight out of mind!!

Blademaster
20th November 2009, 09:49 AM
I clean them all until they're blindingly sparkly. Because I can't stand to have my shit be at varying levels of dirtiness. It's either all squeaky-clean or all covered with a foot of dust.

Poryhedron
20th November 2009, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I share the majority opinion. If for some strange reason I feel like looking at my Badges, I'll usually go ahead and shine them up all the way to four sparkles. Despite the fact that I'm a bit of a musician, I've never really been tempted to play around with their xylophone effect...possibly because there are only eight of them and thus I only have a single octave of naturals to work with.

Kurosakura
20th November 2009, 12:01 PM
Depending on the cleanliness, you can get different pitches. It's interesting.

Kyuuketsuki
20th November 2009, 12:24 PM
Never knew that before, I only tap them when they are very clean

Telume
21st November 2009, 01:26 AM
I share the majority's opinion that there's really no point in cleaning them. I'd only do it if I was REALLY bored.

kainashi
21st November 2009, 10:11 AM
i cleaned mine on accident but that's about it. :)