PDA

View Full Version : A change in TPM's Fanfiction staff

Jeff
21st November 2009, 06:47 PM
Longtime Fanfiction moderator mistysakura has recently resigned from her position citing a loss of enthusiasm for TPM and Fanfic, and hopes that she can reignite that enthusiasm by stepping down. So the good news is that she does plan on staying around here. See you around Fanfic Ada!

Now, of course that comes with another bit of news. Ada couldn't be officially demodded until a new mod could be selected. When darktyranitar resigned last year, there was no clear cut choice so a mod election was held, and classy_cat18 was chosen as the best person for the job.

This time around, there was one choice that really stood out. A member who has poured so much energy into the Fanfiction forum and TPM in general and has played a part in TPM's ongoing revival. She's a member of the Fanfiction Hall of Fame, a former Fanfic mod, and the runner up in last year's mod election...

Congratulations PancaKe!

Welcome to the mod team Tara, I'm sure you'll do great!

Kurosakura
21st November 2009, 07:52 PM
Don't you mean "Welcome back?"

Congrats nonetheless, PancaKe.

Jeff
21st November 2009, 08:22 PM
Heh, true. I also realized I shouldn't call her a "former Fanfic mod" anymore either.

shazza
22nd November 2009, 12:09 AM
Congratulations, Tara! You definitely deserve it. :)

PancaKe
22nd November 2009, 05:34 AM
Yay two celebration threads? Aw you guys!

It's nice to be asked to come back on the mod team =)

Kyuuketsuki
22nd November 2009, 05:43 AM
Congratulations PancaKe, you'll be a great mod.

Gavin Luper
22nd November 2009, 07:47 AM
Congrats for like the bajillionth time! :P

<3

Houndoom_Lover
22nd November 2009, 01:27 PM
Welcome-Congratulations-back!! :3 We should make a cake!

Charles Legend
22nd November 2009, 02:10 PM
Congratulations Tara! You definitely deserve it.

~Charles Legend

Clark
22nd November 2009, 03:23 PM
yay tara :)
the mod team just got a lot better looking!

mr_pikachu
22nd November 2009, 04:10 PM
One more time, I'd like to say congratulations, Tara! You really earned this. We're looking forward to working with you again!