PDA

View Full Version : Which trainer are you?

Drago
22nd November 2009, 07:42 PM
I always felt gypped back in RBY when I fought my way up Nugget Bridge to the Rocket Grunt, and won the offer of becoming a member of Team Rocket, only to automatically have it shot down. That would have been cool. Does it mean all the children on the bridge were Rocket cronies? Bizarre.

Anyway. So every time you play Pokemon, you're generic trainer. It took them four games to even give you a gender! But there's so many different trainer types out there far more interesting... Recently, you've been able to appear to others as a different type, but to you, you're still the same.

So if you could choose your trainer type, what would you be?

Personally, I'd pick a Cueball. Those dudes are great, the biker on roids. So big, so mean, so... Bald! Just a big mean ugly mess of muscles. That's the kind of dude I want manning my Vulpix!

Telume
22nd November 2009, 07:46 PM
I've always pictured myself as the type of trainer Lance is, just without the arrogance.

And yes, training dragons.

Houndoom_Lover
22nd November 2009, 07:46 PM
I'd prolly either be a Biker Chick or them Hex Masters or whatever they're called that often train at night and/or in the graveyard areas.

No. Pokemaniac! Half dressed up in Pokecosplay! I'd be one of the three :0 Or a Rocket Grunt, depending if I dropped outta Pokeschool or not.

Though I'd be constantly striving to be a Gym Leader :3 Slick like liver

PancaKe
22nd November 2009, 07:49 PM
I don't know.... I liked the look of Cool Trainer Girl....

Kurosakura
22nd November 2009, 07:51 PM
I'd probably be a Cool/Ace Trainer or Lass. Although the prospect of being a female Dragon tamer might be interesting. Screw that, I'll make a new Trainer class called "Gothic Lolita" and be done with it! XD (Marley's clothing is based off of this style)

PancaKe
22nd November 2009, 07:54 PM
Lass! That's who i'd be. Sigh kinda generic though

Houndoom_Lover
22nd November 2009, 08:01 PM
It is generic. :0 I want a gym.

Kurosakura
22nd November 2009, 08:05 PM
Go to ASB and make yourself one. Or bribe MLG and DL with cookies or something.

Kyuuketsuki
22nd November 2009, 08:05 PM
I'm A hidden character in all games called "Master Champion", you can't unlock me or activate my event with hacking, it can only be done if I approave you.

Houndoom_Lover
22nd November 2009, 08:07 PM
I'm always in ABS, Kuro :0 Arn't you reffing one of my matches? I lost in the last Gym Leader try outs. It was close though. Using baby Pokemon. Bhah. Little beggers.

Next time I'll get it!

But in the real Pokemon world, I would train relentlessly!

Kurosakura
22nd November 2009, 08:09 PM
I finished that match, silly! Anyways, there are 2 empty gym leader spots. Go bother the mods!

Houndoom_Lover
22nd November 2009, 08:16 PM
That you did X3 I forget what's going on all the time....!!! There is! Hrhm, I shall...I've been working on the finer dynamics of my area lately.

Jeff
23rd November 2009, 07:02 AM
Supernerd.

That is all.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd November 2009, 09:53 AM
I think I kinda look like this http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr158.png ;without the chain.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd November 2009, 10:29 AM
XD You kinda look awesome. I tell ya, Gym Leader's get all the cool poses. The only other trainer that can even come close is Silver.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
23rd November 2009, 12:49 PM
I'd be an Ace Trainer, I'm simply too competitive. When I play a game I just want to win it unless I know from the beginning I have absolutely no chance. And to win you have to be an expert in what you do, thus I can only be (or try to be) an Ace Trainer.

Kurosakura
23rd November 2009, 12:54 PM
If I were to look through all the sprites from every generation, I look like either third Gen Sabrina or Cynthia with black/dark brown hair and glasses. @w@

DivineAll
23rd November 2009, 12:58 PM
I'm most likely a Psychic, due to my love of Psychic-types going back to Gen. 1. Or I'd look like Lucian, except in a green outfit.

Blademaster
23rd November 2009, 03:08 PM
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/205/2/b/Yours_trulier_by_Superblade.png

Andrew
23rd November 2009, 03:15 PM
I using the Rich Boy sprite in the game, but you only get a choice of four.

After that, the Psychic is pretty cool.

DarkestLight
23rd November 2009, 05:03 PM
Blade, you killing me with the blunt answers XD.

Mine..uhh I'd wanna be that expert dude, just not all old and shit. Really, I just want his flash pants. MC Hammer is alive in Pokemon.

But then again, I'd be the first darkly sprite all up in that series. >>

Telume
24th November 2009, 12:33 PM
If I were to go on looks alone I'm a Super Nerd.

Crystalmaster Mike
24th November 2009, 01:21 PM
I was honestly thinking hard for a moment there... weighing going for the closer-to-IRL (Pokénerd/-maniac), or to what I'd like to be more like (Ace/Cool Trainer)...
But, I already went through this! My costume design can be found in my sig:
- based on Gold's outfit, but with blue color shades instead of orange/gold
- A Poké-ball motive on the hat
- jeans
- and sunglasses.

Plus, a custom Crystal Ball, strangely similar to the GS Ball, which drags me into a mysterious adventure full of talking alternate-dimensions Mewtwo clones and brainwashed Legendaries...
Crystalmaster Mike, at your service!

(My ignorance in not-spelling it Crystal Master is a key trademark too, I guess.)