PDA

View Full Version : Who are you?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd November 2009, 01:34 PM
Sensing the discussion made possible in threads like: Who's your favorite pokemon? Which starter would you pick? What trainer are you?

Nowl, et's combine them all and create a world of chaos!

Servants! March!

*silence*

So, in other words, describe how you would be if pokemon were real? Would you be a trainer? Scientist? Gymleader? Coordinator? Daycare? Zoo-animal? Harry potter fanatic? Prince Charles? Etc.

What pokemon would you pick? What would be your team? Would you choose one type? A selected six or dozens of them?

Would there be a theme? Or just randomness?

What would your parents be like in a pokemon world? Can you describe the pokemon of your best friend?

Who would be your TPM rival and what pokemon do you think he'd get? Perhaps, after he/she posts, you can compare your guesses.

You know some more questions? Add them up!

Now, fly!

*poof*

(Discuss)

Houndoom_Lover
23rd November 2009, 02:57 PM
I would very much like to be a gym leader, I would have come from a long line of circus preformers who preformed with Pokemon. My greatgrandpa decided to end the carefree life of a circus and start a gym. This gym would be handed down to my mother, and then to me.

My Pokemon would be ciruc-trained like Ursaring, the Dancing Bear and so on. I would have lost my feel for the life of a gym leader somewhere in my early adult hood, being bored with it all. A pluck young trainer would challange me, I'd kick their butt and they'd challange me again. Their determination and well worded speech would make me snap to my sense, and then I would join them.

We'd have madcap adventures (Join some contests, stop an evil organization) for a while (At least a season or two), and then I'd go back to my Gym where there is tumoil. Grasp it by the horns and make it better.

I'd be dressed outragously at all times, never know where I'm going and eat all the food while we travel.

^_^

Telume
23rd November 2009, 03:07 PM
I'd be a gymleader most definitely. I'm underappreciated everywhere I go so showcasing my talents would be best as a gym leader. Like I said before, I'd be a dragon-type trainer because I like a challenge, and training dragon pokemon is always challenging.

Blademaster
23rd November 2009, 03:11 PM
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/205/2/b/Yours_trulier_by_Superblade.png

Blaziken.
Torterra.
Kingdra.
Electivire.
Drifblim.
Ditto.

We'd take on everyone until we became the Champions.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd November 2009, 03:15 PM
Telume! Will you be in my region :3

My star pokemon, the one that makes everyone pee themself about would be my twice the size as normal but dainty on his feet Ursaring...I think I should have a Mr. Mime, nasty things, though. Not real mimes at all. An infallible Caterpie, a mischevious houndoom jester, and Baron Lord Bloodfist, king of the water stunts :3 Maybe. I'll think about it...

Classy_Cat is suppose to be my rival occording to TPM :0 She needs to say what she would be so we can form a grudge against each other!

Telume
23rd November 2009, 03:23 PM
Telume! Will you be in my region :3

My star pokemon, the one that makes everyone pee themself about would be my twice the size as normal but dainty on his feet Ursaring...I think I should have a Mr. Mime, nasty things, though. Not real mimes at all. An infallible Caterpie, a mischevious houndoom jester, and Baron Lord Bloodfist, king of the water stunts :3 Maybe. I'll think about it...

Classy_Cat is suppose to be my rival occording to TPM :0 She needs to say what she would be so we can form a grudge against each other!

My team:
Flygon
Garchomp
Altaria
Aerodactyl
Tyranitar
Kingdra

Houndoom_Lover
23rd November 2009, 03:27 PM
Yes! I'd be honored to have you as a Gym Leader buddy

We'll go to meetings together!

Telume
23rd November 2009, 03:34 PM
What type do you use?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
23rd November 2009, 03:56 PM
I guess I would try to be a trainer but I don't think I could watch Pokémon hurting each other - even if it's not injuring them too badly - and eventually stop. I think I'd have a regular everyday job and just keep a Pokémon or two as a pet of sorts. I would want to have an Eevee cause it's cuddly and an Arcanine cause I like dogs and fire types too. I guess my best friend would have a Pikachu or an Infernape, the first cause it's his favorite and the other cause he uses it frequently in battles.

Kurosakura
23rd November 2009, 04:45 PM
I don't really have any favorite Pokemon, type, or much of a theme, to be honest, not to mention what kind of Trainer type... As TPM Jack of All Trades, I love to draw, cook, sing, and study history, but I'd be torn between training and coordinating as well. I suppose I'll become a Gym Leader and do everything at once! (Type picking is tricky business, though!) For a starter, however, I'd definitely pick Cyndaquil and branch off from there. The more, the merrier!

If Pokemon were real, I'd probably be that annoying know-it-all who tells you random trivia about anything and everything, tell people that Pokemon are friends, not tools, etc etc. My parents would probably be the same and try to make me go into business, law, or become a doctor or scientist and make lots of money, cause they're Asian like that. As for TPM rival... I don't think I have one. Nope. Anyone wanna be my rival? :P

DarkestLight
23rd November 2009, 04:58 PM
I'd be the shit. Straight out the hood with it. Hip hop blasting illmatic sick strategies; nasty savage Pokemon; thieving for a living; keeping it gansta ass Trainer with the well rounded knowledge base.

At least, if I had to stay in the hood, that's how it would go down. My Pokemon would be mad nice at Medal of Honor and shit...sniping snitches in the back of the neck even though they in camo gear and shit.

Men lie, Women lie, Numbers (of Pokemon) don't.

..I'll post a real reply later XD.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd November 2009, 08:18 PM
:0 Whatever type I want....Though if I had to pick a type, it be Normal. I could rock the dark too, or fire, but Normal type has some great pokemon.

Shivaree
29th November 2009, 07:56 PM
I don't think I'd want to be a Gym Leader or even battle that much. If my Pokemon were strong, I would stop battling as much and kind of be like a nomad and just travel and see what happens. Kinda what I want to do in real life, except I don't understand how Pokemon trainers can pay for everything since they don't have jobs *scratches head* I guess I would stop in one town, find a job and work until I had enough money to move on and do it again?

I've always been partial to dogs and the fire types, so I'd definitely want Houndoom, Mightyena, Arcanine, and beyond that I'm not too sure. But I would either want a Rapidash or Pidgeot to get around.

Magmar
29th November 2009, 08:23 PM
So, in other words, describe how you would be if pokemon were real? Would you be a trainer? Scientist? Gymleader? Coordinator? Daycare? Zoo-animal? Harry potter fanatic? Prince Charles? Etc.

Oh, I'd definitely be a trainer... I'd probably be a really good one, too. Strategy IRL is one of my strong suits.

What pokemon would you pick? What would be your team? Would you choose one type? A selected six or dozens of them?

I'd use a variety of Pokemon. Keep in mind that I only really care about Generation I Pokemon. I'd definitely have Lapras and Chansey, and probably have started with Bulbasaur. I'll have a Haunter, too. I'd keep about 14 or 15 strong Pokemon, and take the time to raise them pretty evenly. I know I'd probably get my ass kicked at first, especially since I wouldn't evolve them until I was ready, and I'm a Cancer and as such I tend to stay attached to them the way they are. That's why I'd probably fill my team with several Pokemon who wouldn't evolve. Mr. Mime is a given. I'd definitely have Eevee, but I'm not sure if I would ever use it for battle or just as a pet.

I'd raise a Butterfree (I'd let Caterpie evolve early-on), but I don't think I'd use any Fire Pokemon. Definitely would have a Farfetch'd around if I could, it's so damn useful, and I would probably have a few water Pokemon--Slowbro and Dewgong would come along if I could find them. I might keep Dugtrio and Electabuzz around.

Would there be a theme? Or just randomness?

Oh, I'd definitely want to be the best I could be!

What would your parents be like in a pokemon world? Can you describe the pokemon of your best friend?

My parents would probably be just as absent if not more in this world than they were for me here. My best friend would undoubtedly have an Eevee and a Growlithe, and probably a couple fierce ass-kickers like Scyther and Pinsir.

Who would be your TPM rival and what pokemon do you think he'd get? Perhaps, after he/she posts, you can compare your guesses.

I don't know. Probably someone like blademaster, I think he'd rub me the wrong way with his arrogance, especially since I'm so passive and at peace all the time. Mind you, I'd raise some kick ass Pokemon, but I'm not looking to just pick out raw power. It would be more like ASB, which I'm not too familiar with. But surprisingly, I'm an amazing strategist and can quickly calculate my way out of a pinch, so I think I'd be good.

I'd probably smoke an Oddish's worth a week with shazza.