PDA

View Full Version : Lapras Valley High (SIGN UPS!!)

Drusilla
28th November 2009, 11:36 PM
It’s the height of summer, and you finally receive what you’ve been waiting for- a letter from the Indigo Plateau Pokemon League! Inside, you have your acceptance to the most prestigious high school in the area, Lapras Valley High. Some will come from high ranking families, some come from nowhere. All are expected to become the best of the best. After months of testing and competition, you have been chosen to join the cream of the crop. You now have a chance to go directly towards the top. What will you make of it?

Name:
Class: Freshman (Age 13-15), Sophomore (Age 14-16), Junior (15-17), or Senior (Age 16-18). Note that the youngest age is a rare occurrence, that that person usually has a birthday right after school begins.
Pokemon: Pick ONE. No legendaries, of course. Nickname, if applicable, should be in parentheses. Third-level evolutions are restricted at this time.
Physical Description:
Personality:
History: If you are not a Freshman, perhaps tell us where you went to school before, if you did.
Relationships: Friends, significant others, relatives at the school.... ect...
Other:

The Towers:
Each is comprised of four floors, the first being a common area including kitchen and laundry room. The second floor is made up of the girls’ rooms, and the same for boys on the third. The fourth floor is another common area with pool table, couches, a TV, and coffee tables. Each tower is decorated in its own colors; red and light grey for Flaria, blue and sea green for Aquaria, deep green and light brown for Solaria, and yellow and white for Joltaria.

Towers will be assigned after your sign up is approved. If you'd like to get an idea of how that works, the last LVH topic can be found here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16415).

Flaria
Dru Pyronson, Female, 15, Sophomore; Flareon (f)
Mateo Ralen, Male, 16, Sophomore; Eevee (f)
Sebastian.L.Coyle, Male, 18, Senior; Mismagius (f)
Aubrey Loosestrife, Male, 18, Senior; Growlithe (m)
Rachel Parker, Female, 18, Senoir; Charmeleon

Aquaria
Nola Evans, Female, 17, Junior; Totodile (m)
Zane Pieters, Male, 15, Sophomore; Mudkip (m)
Eric McAlister, Male, 15, Freshman; Dratini (f)
Nayia Waterflower, Female, 16, Sophomore; Dratini (f)
Tristan Zarke, Male, 16, Sophomore; Squirtle (m)

Solaria
Von Marcellus, Male, 16, Sophomore; Gligar (m)
Thomas Marcolt, Male, 16, Sophomore; Shuckle (f)
Weston Avery, Male, 18, Senior; Nidorino
Leonard Poe, Male, 17, Senior; Shedinja
Tana Renais, Female, 14, Freshman; Nidorina
Tiffany Parker, Female, 14, Freshman; Chikorita

Joltaria
Holly Sans, Female, 16, Sophomore; Shinx
Danielle Fisher, Female, 16, Junior; Riolu
Krystal (Krys) Lynne, Female, 15, Sophomore; Pikachu (f)

PM or IM me with any questions!

Name: Dru Pyronson
Class: Sophomore
Pokemon: Flareon (Torch, female)
Physical Description: Standing at 5'5 with a lean build, what stands out about her is her personality manifesting in her appearance. Her hair hangs past her shoulder blades and never stays quite the same color for more than five weeks at a time (currently, it's a rich purple with one-inch midnight blue streaks worked evenly through). Her eyes are almost the same blue as the streaks in her hair. Her ears are pierced three times in each lobe, with two cartilage piercings in her left ear. Her left eyebrow is pierced twice as well (the outer with a spiked bar, the inner with a hoop ring), and she has a small black labaret in the middle of her lower lip. She does have a few tattoos that she's gotten on the sly, mostly on her back, though she does have one on her upper right arm; a blue and black band of Celtic knots works around her bicep. Her wardrobe leans towards the bizzare and extravagant; mostly dark, rich colors and heavy fabrics that both compliment and contrast each other. During the warmer months, she'll wear a dark colored (usually purple or black) tank top with tight but comfortable black pants and heavy black leather boots. Elbow-length black arm warmers (which really don't warm the arm) accent the outfit, along with many plain silver rings; one on every other finger, starting with her left pinky. Several silver necklaces dangle around her neck, including a western dragon and a cat with a pentacle.
Personality: She's as quick to smile as frown. She hasn't had the happiest life, and has known loss from an early age, which can sometimes give her a gloomy outlook. She's much more aware of her own mortality than most are at her age, though most that know her would think the opposite. She is a daredevil and loves walking on the wilder side of life. Her trust is hard to win and can be easy to lose, but once she is a firm friend she will go all the way. She can be strong-willed and difficult to get along with, though she does try to be open minded about others views. Intelligent, quick-witted, and shrewd, she could be your best friend or your worst enemy.
History: Her mother and twin brother were killed in a series of fires that swept through Cerulean City ten years ago. Since then, she has been the ward of her mother's cousin Blaine, gym leader of the Cinnabar Gym, and last known living relative. She hardly remembers her father at all, though has never heard anything to suspect that he is dead. She has no name to go on, only a few brief memories from her toddler years. She has one good friend, Nayia, a member of the Cerulean City Waterflower family and cousin to the gym leaders, that she visits often, especially during the summer.
Relationships: None. Nayia was to attend, but her plans were changed last minute and made it impossible. Those who have visited the Cinnabar gym will recognize her as an apprentice there, but she doesn't actually know anyone.
Other: She has a blue and black Suzuki motorcycle that she has ridden to school, and is a highly accomplished musician. She sings and plays guitar (both electric and acoustic, though she prefers electric most of the time) and a little bass. She has a black Gibson SG (and required set up) with her.

Kyuuketsuki
29th November 2009, 10:01 AM
Name: Von Marcellus.

Class: Sophomore.

Pokémon: Slasher (Male Gligar).

Physical Description: Quite tall, medium build. He has short light brown hair and green eyes. His clothing changes from time to time, but he never wears green, yellow or pink.

Personality: Very outgoing, makes friends easily. He is also very competitive and hates losing in anything, he's a very sporty person .He doesn't look down on anyone, he doesn't admire anyone either. He likes to annoy people and can sometimes be exteremly stupid.

History: When he was younger, he used to catch Pokémon with his father, and has used random Pokémon each time they went catching. His Gligar was caught by accident, he dropped his Pokéball while he was clibing a tree and it hit the Gligar that was flying by, he eventually named him Slasher. He went to Pokémon Tech before being accepted into Lapras Valley High. He left Pokémon Tech as he thought that the school was very poor and he decided to apply to Lapras Valley High.

Relationships: Few of his friends got into the school as well, he has a little sister that also got into the school. His parents are an a trip around the world and may visit him every now and often, which really annoys him. He maintains a good relationship with Slasher, he doesn't keep him in his Pokéball a lot and can mainly seen on top of his head or shoulders, he also heavily trains him as they are both competitive.

Other: Against exlusive relationships.

Drusilla
29th November 2009, 10:24 AM
Reserving isn't necessary for this one. LSUs will be an option if you can't get your sign up posted in time. Just get it up ASAP. =)

*sets out a plate of cookies to lure people in*

Kurosakura
29th November 2009, 01:33 PM
Despite being busy with ASB, I think I might sign up for this. Wait for me, Drusie! ;-;

Telume
29th November 2009, 01:47 PM
Believe it or not I'm actually fairly tempted to insert Layla (one of my RP characters) here. Though I don't know how well she'd fit considering she's from my Emerald Version and supposed to be a fairly skilled Dragon-type trainer. The problem is mostly the evolution restriction, all her pokemon are supposed to be 3rd stage.

Drusilla
29th November 2009, 02:56 PM
Despite being busy with ASB, I think I might sign up for this. Wait for me, Drusie! ;-;

I'll wait as long as I can! It seems that people are going to take their time signing up, so there's no big rush, I suppose. It works out, though, since finals are coming up.

Believe it or not I'm actually fairly tempted to insert Layla (one of my RP characters) here. Though I don't know how well she'd fit considering she's from my Emerald Version and supposed to be a fairly skilled Dragon-type trainer. The problem is mostly the evolution restriction, all her pokemon are supposed to be 3rd stage.

The evolution restriction is in place because most people are beginning trainers at this point, and to have a third stage against a first stage would be rather unfair. PM me which Pokemon you would choose, if you'd like, and maybe we can work out an exception and make her a senior. We could also have you start out with a second stage, and have it evolve during the game.

Now, this doesn't mean that I'm going to let everyone go nuts with high-level Pogeymanz. If anyone else feels the need to have a third stage, please PM or IM me (my MSN is wednesdaygirl13@hotmail.com for those who don't have it) and we'll see if we can work something out. Bug types will be the easiest to negotiate, as they tend to evolve sooner. I don't want to turn people away for something as petty as that.

EDIT: Kyuuketsuki, you're approved. Feel free to add a few more details, though. =D

Kyuuketsuki
29th November 2009, 03:24 PM
Sorry about that... i was in kind of a hurry, I'll add more later on, promise :)

Telume
29th November 2009, 04:57 PM
Name: Layla Nejem
Class: Teacher
Pokemon: Full-Roster... (Will post later)
Physical Description: She is a medium-sized tan-skinned, young lady who's look belies her prowess with the Dragon-type. Underestimating her in a battle could prove costly.

Personality: Easy-going but analytical and sometimes cautious in battle. She also holds some of the values of her home nation (UAE) in mind. Due to her strict upbringing, she doesn't take very kindly to those who choose to hit on her.

History: Showing an incredible knack for battles at an early age, it is perhaps no surprise she was the first foreign-born champion of Hoenn. She grew tired of the life and quit the position after a few years, deciding to take her life in a different direction. She believes that books can only go so far and as such takes a more hands-on approach to teaching students.

Relationships: Mostly with students, but this could be due to her age. She's very approachable otherwise and always willing to teach someone who shows a bit of enthusiasm.

Other: She always has her Flygon flying around with her, unless the situation requires it to be in its pokeball.

Drusilla
29th November 2009, 05:53 PM
Approved! I will allow perhaps one or two more teachers (maybe), but prior approval must be given.

Master of Paradox
29th November 2009, 09:15 PM
Name: Thomas Marcolt

Pokemon: Darla (female Shuckle)

Physical Description: A little short, perhaps 5'6", with light yellow hair and light eyes. He wears a lot of purples and is somewhat scrawny. His left leg is a little shorter than the other, so he uses a cane.

Personality: A friendly sort, outgoing and talkative, and rather reconciled to his lack of physical ability. He tends to ramble once he gets started, and much to his dismay, has a tendency to overwhelm conversation once he finds a topic he can warm up to. His entire being turns serious when theological questions come up, and anyone who disrespects dead or Ghost-type Pokemon is pressing his berserk button.

History: After a difficult birth, Thomas lived a fairly quiet life in Lavender Town. He spent a lot of time in Pokemon Tower, reading tucked alongside the memorials to deceased Pokemon. Eventually he found himself seeing the ghosts, but felt little fear - they weren't hurting him, after all. Some of them became his friends.

For most of his school life, Thomas was tutored - his parents were slightly overprotective due to his physical condition. He didn't interact with other people very often. He got into Pokemon from an early age, in part due to his interaction with ghosts. Darla, his Shuckle, was picked up on a family trip to Johto.

His tutor offered him the Lapras Valley High entrance exam one afternoon as a lark. Thomas passed, much to both their surprises.

Relationships: The ghosts did not follow Thomas when he left Lavender, and he had few human friends. No one he knows is in the school.

Other: Despite his liking for ghosts, Thomas does not use Ghost-type Pokemon - he considers it akin to putting leashes around the necks of your friends. As he understands this is his own viewpoint, he doesn't object to others doing so.

Drusilla
30th November 2009, 10:26 AM
Approved! Glad to have you on board.

Look for me to update the original post with tower assignments this evening, after I get home from work. If I haven't done it by 9:30 CST, and I'm online, you may begin to complain. lol

With my luck, I'll forget and go to bed early... in which case I should start it tomorrow morning.

Samchu
30th November 2009, 05:54 PM
Name: Mateo Ralen

Pokemon: Eevee - black fur, female (Shadow)

Physical Description: Mateo's about 5,11. He has a crop of black hair that sits in a mess on top of his head (combs?) but its a scruffiness that suits him. His hair aside, he comes across as appearing to be a bit of a neat freak. He wears a casual suit; loose-fitting black trousers, black shoes, black jacket (undone), white shirt, red tie. However, this is all he wears when he's going to be seen in public. In private however...(will be revealed). Mateo has a strong, athletic build despite never appearing to do any actual exercise. He also has a scar on his right cheek.

Personality: Mateo doesn't talk to anyone. Very few people have actually heard him speak and that's only to issue commands to his pokemon during battles. He keeps his head down and works hard in class. He gets good grades and has a reputation from last year for being top in all of his classes. He has an excellent understanding of battle strategy and tactics and rarely lost during his freshmen year. In battle he's cold, calculated and heartless, and many people seem to be afraid of him because of it.

History: Mateo’s mother is the head of LVH but no one knows it because he uses his father’s surname and she uses her maiden name. Ever since he was born, Mateo has been drilled into becoming one of the best trainers in the world, to succeed in the places where his mother failed. He has known no friends in his life, only his pokemon and the opponents he was forced to battle. There was never any doubt that he would attend LVH and although he dislikes having his life directed for him, he has little choice in the matter. He finished his freshman year as the top student and is expected to do the same this year.

Relationships: Just his mother but that’s a secret

Other: …

Drusilla
30th November 2009, 07:02 PM
WOW only took half an hour to get that to load... but you're approved, Sam!

Bear
30th November 2009, 07:04 PM
Never actually did this one. Maybe I'll give it a shot!

Name: Weston Avery
Class: Senior
Pokemon: Nidorino (Vincent)
Physical Description: Quite tall, in the vicinity of 6'1", with a thin and narrow build. He keeps his dark brown hair closely cropped to avoid having to comb or style it. Wears white fitted hats sometimes. Has green eyes, a larger than normal nose, and ears that stick out a little (picture Channing Tatum). He likes to wear shorts and flip flops most of the year unless it's ridiculously cold, at which times he'll wear straight, slim fitting jeans and plain colored shirts, also slim fitting. Has a black leather jacket and a black skullcap for cold weather.
Personality: Loves to talk and clown around in class, very friendly and outgoing. Can be annoying at times, but has a deeply caring heart. He's the kind of guy girls think is "cute" and "sweet" but never "hot" (which he is secretly insecure about). He's an athlete, playing soccer and basketball, but he doesn't fit the jock stereotype. Is smart and does well on tests but struggles with homework and staying on task.
History: Just transferred in from the Johto region, spending his first 3 years attending Olivine High. Played sports and the violin in the orchestra there. Is a decent singer too but can't play any instruments except the violin.
Relationships: None, but the sophomore Dru Pyronson has caught his eye and he might have a tiny crush on her ;)
Other: Drives a Pontiac Grand Prix to school and is assistant manager at a local pizza place in his free time.

Drusilla
30th November 2009, 07:15 PM
You are approved, Bear!

Working on towers right now, promise...

Mystic_clown
30th November 2009, 08:16 PM
Name: Leonard Poe. A.K.A. Blind Poe
Pokemon: Shedinja
Physical Description: A rather lankey individual, standing at about 6 foot, his skin slightly pale, his pale brown hair in a shaggy messy just reaching his chin. His clothes aren’t anything extravagant. Usually a grey shirt, jeans and a white jacket over it. Sometimes seen with a wide brimmed hat, though only on hot days. His most notable feature is the black blindfold that covers his eyes.
Personality: Normally a quiet individual, though he will speak when spoken to, and can hold a conversation. He’s not really the social type, and doesn’t really care much for appearances (what with him being as blind as a bat). He normally tries things on his own, unable to stand being weighted on. He does get shy around women, mainly due to the fact that women normally avoid him, but overall, he’s a nice person, if you just got to know him.
History: Born in Saffron City with a genetic defect in his eyes resulting in blindness. Because of this, he had to learn to adapt without his sight, something he has trouble with even now. At the age of ten, while the other children received their pokemon partners and went on their journeys, Leonard was forced to stay at home, as his parents felt that his blindness would cause problem (in both travelling and battling). However, at the age of twelve, he came across his first, and only, pokemon. A Shedinja, cast off after a trainer’s Nincada evolved in Ninjask. The two formed a bond as Leonard studied at Saffron High. At the age of sixteen, a spokesperson from Lapras Valley High came to visit the school. She seemed to take pity on the blind boy. Shortly after, Leonard’s family received an invitation to attend Lapras Valley High. While his parents were ecstatic about it, Leonard knew he only got in out of pity, a fact he’s constantly bitter about.
Relationships: None
Other: Blind as a bat.

Drusilla
30th November 2009, 09:06 PM
Approved, Ben!

All students so far have been assigned their towers. Roommates and such are up to y'all.

EDIT: This RPG is now rated PG13, and I will try my best to keep my animal instincts under control... <_<;; *points at sig*

Crazy Elf Boy
30th November 2009, 10:32 PM
Name: Sebastian.L.Coyle

Pokemon: Mary Celeste (Female Mismagius)

Physical Description: Sebastian is around 5'11" with light brown hair which isn't very long. He has bright green eyes and depending on the weather they can also shift to a misty blue. He normal attire is a long black buckled coat with most of the buckles undone, a white undershirt, a pair of long blue stone washed jeans and a pair of white sneakers which seem pretty worn out.

Personality: Sebastian is a very nice person and is quite willing to help most people out. Though if you do manage to make him angry some how then you will find he is a very unforgiving person. He also seems to lose himself when he is battling causing his demeaner to shift a little. Besides all his flaws he is a very caring person.

History: After leaving his home town in the region of Kaloem at the age of 15, Sebastian started his pokemon journey with his first pokemon a Mudkip, after defeating the gym leaders in his region and collecting a number of different pokemon. He felt like he was missing something, that he needed to learn something more. To fulfill this urge he had Sebastian decided to enrol in Lapras Valley High, hearing that it was the most illustrious trainer school there was. Dissapointed that he was only allowed to bring one pokemon with him, he decided to bring along Mary Celeste which he has raised since she was a Misdreavus.

Relationships: None at the moment, but open.

Other: Am I supposed to write something here?

Drusilla
30th November 2009, 10:35 PM
Approved! Welcome aboard.

Kurosakura
30th November 2009, 11:56 PM
Name: Tana Renais
Class: Freshman
Pokemon: Nidorina (Reannon)
Physical Description: A real shortie, Tana stands at 5'2” with a small, slightly curvy build. She sports face-framing, waist-length dark brown hair, which is usually tied into small two braids with dark blue ribbon to compliment her bright blue eyes. She wears the same ribbon as a choker on her neck. She prefers to wear cute clothing, such as babydoll tops and frilled camisoles, skirts, and calf-high boots. Long, sleeve-like fingerless gloves complete her ensemble most of the time.
Personality: Tana comes off as an overly generous but timid and clumsy girl, usually hiding her true feelings behind a small, awkward smile. She hardly ever raises her voice and has a tendency to run away when she meets someone new. Once she opens up to someone, her demeanor seems to change completely, smiling and laughing frequently. However, if someone gets her angry, it would an extremely long time to get back on her good side. In battle, she'd attempt to keep the opponent's Pokemon's well-being in mind, concerned for their safety as much as her own; sometimes at the cost of the battle.
History: Tana grew up in Goldenrod City as a pretty normal girl, shyer than most, obtained good grades on her exams, and hardly bothered anyone, keeping to herself most of the time. Although she's a decent battler and got into the school without much trouble, she still prefers to draw and sing, carrying a sketchbook and pencil with her wherever she goes. Although she brought Reannon, her Nidorina and first Pokemon, she still misses the ones she left behind at home.
Relationships: Weston Avery's childhood friend, Lily Anderson's penpal.
Other: *eats other*

Bear
1st December 2009, 08:28 AM
Kuro, maybe our pokemon will mate and make little Nidorans :D

PancaKe
1st December 2009, 08:42 AM
Oh goodness this brings back memories! ahahaha; I remember posting the original like, before I'd ever played an RPG and I thought they were all school RPG's or something.

Either way it's been forever since I've done RPG, so if I get anything wrong, just punish me ;)

Name: Holly Sans

Pokemon: Shinx [Tahoma]

Physical Description: On the shorter side of medium height, Holly often is seen wearing an eclectic collection of clothes. These range from bright pink shorts with black band tshirts, to lacy skirts that puff out, to skinny jeans in a range of colours. She usually wears a backpack and other acquired accessories, such as sunglasses, hats, shoelaces as hairties, bandannas, scarves, and other things she finds lying around, whether they belong to her or not. Her face is narrow and her eyes are a mix of green and brown. Her hair often changes colour depending on how often she can be bothered to dye it. Sometimes it is pink, others blue, others purple, others black and brown. Currently it is black with purple through it. She has a special place in her heart for big shoes, or no shoes. Often she wears thongs (flip flops) for comfort, but also loves big lace up boots.

Personality: She likes to think of herself as likable and fungoing, which she can be. Others often see her as arrogant and stubborn also. She is a quick thinker, and often is fixated on a solution to a problem and sees it as the only solution to a problem, ignoring others opinions. She is bright, and somewhat talkative, however this can lead to being insensitive to others feelings.

History: Before coming to LVH, Holly attended a local day school, where she was bullied. After a split up between her parents, she applied for LVH as a fresh start, to get away from all she had once experienced. Without many friends, Holly's confidence has been a bit shot, but she usually shakes these things off quickly and goes about her every day business.

Relationships: No friends as of yet. No significant others, but Holly being an open and sometimes unknowingly flirtatious person, hasn't counted these out the picture.

Other: What do people write here?

Weasel Overlord
1st December 2009, 08:54 AM
LAPRAS VALLEY. Okay, since I wanted its return... I am bringing an old, much-adored character out of the woodwork. I will edit in more detail when I get back from the doctors. :D

Name: Aubrey Loosestrife
Pokemon: Growlithe [M] Briar
Physical Description: Aubrey is tall and willowy slender, standing at just over six foot. He has long, perfectly straight white-blond hair which reaches to the middle of his back. This is natural white-blond too, none of that peroxide (^_~) shite here.
His eyes are a beautiful soft brown, enough to melt the heart of any he chooses to turn them onto, and set with fluttery lashes that any girl would be proud of.
His cheekbones are high and so well-defined that you could cut yourself on them. Aubrey takes great care of himself, and his hands are always soft and his nails are always perfectly manicured. (Only no polish)
He wears a pair of tight-waisted, but loose-legged jeans in dark blue, perfectly flattering to show off his delectable arse. (Which is delightful – and Aubrey just knows it!)
On top, he wears a deep red shirt which is fitted around the waist and chest, but flares out into flamboyantly baggy sleeves which flutter around when he’s doing his flamoyance thang.
Personality: Flamboyant and extravagant are the two words which describe Aubrey perfectly. He’s talkative, shallow, and absolutely adores fashion. He likes making sarcastic comments about peoples lack of fashion, giving style tips, buffing his nails, clothes, pretty Pokémon, coordinating contest moves, doing his hair, saying “Dahling!” after most sentences, and shopping for shoes. Cos you can never have too many shoes, dahling.
History: Born to the famous coordinator-duo Fleur and Oberon Loosestrife, Aubrey had a life of glamour from his very birth. He was a pampered child, and as such has a habit of having small tempers occasionally, although he’s got them more under control as he’s grown older.
Relationships: Anyone?
Other: He really likes flowers. Hence the Pokémon name, dahling!

Roy Karrde
1st December 2009, 09:21 AM
I have been going back and forth on if I should join, but what the hell this will be awesome! Hold me a spot and I will get my sign up, up for you later today

Drusilla
1st December 2009, 09:44 AM
Whee!~

Everyone so far is approved!

classy_cat18
1st December 2009, 01:48 PM
Name: Nola Evans
Class: Junior
Pokemon: Maui (male Totodile)
Physical Description: A slender girl standing at 5'10", with straight blond hair clipped to her shoulders (yay, first blonde!). Her green eyes glitter like emeralds and almost seem to have a feline quality to them. She likes to wear sleeveless T-shirts and colorful skirts of different lengths (none of them too short). If she's not wearing sandals, she goes barefoot. But something she wears that sort of clashes with her outfits and her personality is the studded chokers she wears to match the ones that she has Maui wear.
Personality: Despite the "evil blonde" air that others see, she's actually very nice. She's just a little...short on attention span. You could be talking to her and she'll suddenly start talking about something she just remembered, or something that gets caught in her field of vision. She spaces out almost constantly, thinking about anything, even philosophy. She can even forget things she's seen or heard thirty seconds ago. She's eager to help others, although sometimes she ends up making things worse. Pokemon are first on her priority list and loves to talk about them. She has a fascination for Pokemon that are seen as "dangerous". A good example is her mother's oversized Feraligatr, who is the mother of Maui and the recipient of a lot of Nola's letters.
History: She was a former student of Naval Island Academy, where she was one of the top students in her class. Her father is a famous battler while her mother did both battling and contests. Both of them have gained fame and wealth.
Relationships: She should be known by Loosestrifes since they're both famous (if that's alright with Weasie).
Other: Loves to dance. She likes to move it, move it, she likes to move it, move it...

Darth CookieMonster
1st December 2009, 01:56 PM
if there can be reservations, please reserve me for the aqua dorm. I wants a lantern!

Crystal Tears
1st December 2009, 03:31 PM
I get my sign ups in later (soon..ish 8D). I've got stuff to do -.-

Kurosakura
1st December 2009, 03:46 PM
Bear, I don't think Tana will appreciate a complete stranger's Nidorino taking her precious baby away to make babies. XD

ChobiChibi
1st December 2009, 06:40 PM
Helloooooo Quick reply!

I wanna play. Girly girl with a Sneasel :3 Yaaaay! <3

Drusilla
1st December 2009, 06:48 PM
You're approved, Classy!

As I said, no need for reserves, just get it in when you can. =D

Roy Karrde
2nd December 2009, 12:11 AM
So very very glad I can use this character.

Name: Tiffany Parker
Pokemon: Chikorita ( Chiko )
Physical Description: She has a very petite appearance, her hair tends to be down to slightly above her mid back, having dyed it dark green like a Chikorita leaf. She has hazel eyes and stands around 5’1”. She some times has scrapes on her arms or legs from falling or bumping into things while reading her book. She wears a white embroidery peasant top ( http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=101&subCategoryId=115&productId=30665) along with a belt going around her blue jean shorts, usually having her pokedex tucked away in the back of the belt for easy access on Pokemon moves and attacks.
Personality: When she first arrived at the school she was happy and excited to set out to make a name for herself and gain the same recognition as her sister has. After multiple missteps that excitement slowly drifts away to solemn quietness as she attempts to not ruin her sister’s name. She will usually carry around a pokedex for Pokemon battles and can be seen studying up between classes and at night. Because she is walking and reading the pokedex she tends to be a bit clumsy at times, this can also happen because of the incredible amount of stress she is under, causing her to over compensate for things and ends up failing.
History: Being the younger sister, she has always lived in the shadow of her talented sister, at a young age she watched her sister leave for the school with much fan fare, having scored some top scores on the early tests. Her parents have always fawned over her sister, talking up his achievements, when she was finally old enough to become a trainer she got her started Pokemon and headed to the exams. Even though she knows little about battling, or Pokemon types, or anything really a trainer needs, she was accepted in because of her brother’s fame.
Relationships: Nothing other than Rachel

Name: Rachel Parker
Pokemon: Chameleon ( Blaze )
Physical Description: She has a very tall appearance standing around 5’8” tall, like her younger sister she has long hair, but instead of it being dyed it is a solid black color. She has the same hazel eyes as her sister, but they seem to be a bit more angry and hardened, instead of having life in them. She has a average body for her age, and wears a drape cardigan top, ( http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=101&subCategoryId=115&productId=24551) with a triple letter jacket over it ( Two letters one slightly higher than the other, and ontop of the other on one side, and one letter on the other side, all of them “L” for Lapras High ). As well as form fitting jeans to complete her wardrobe.
Personality: She has become a hardened person, leaving alone everything but her academic life and pokemon, knowing that she will need both when she graduates. Because of this she tends not to be as happy and care free as her younger sister, instead walking around with a very icy demeanor. Deep down she wishes she could be more like her younger sister and have some fun in her life. She does not back down in battle no matter who her opponent is, tending to take a take no prisoners approach even if her opponent is a newbie.
History: She has made a reputation of being skilled in battles and academics, having been one of the top members of her class since her freshman year. She tends to avoid extra functions outside of school, other than school activities and has found little to no time to date in the years she has been at the school, instead focusing solely on the hard and stressful work of keeping her grades up.
Relationships: Nothing other than Tiffany

The_Missing_Link
2nd December 2009, 01:39 AM
I'm such a sucker for LVH

Name: Danielle Fisher
Class: Junior
Pokemon: Orion (male Riolu)
Physical Description: She stands at 5'5 and is thin and sort of pale but is in good shape from training with her Pokemon. Her eyes are a mix of blue, gray and green and her hair is a chocolate brown that lies straight down at her shoulders although she likes to put it up for training and battling. She prefers wearing tank tops and jeans with sneakers but isn't against dressing up if the occasion calls for it.
Personality: Danielle is a kind but quiet person, more focused on battling and taking care of her Pokemon than going to a party (although she isn't against the idea). She has a biting humor, which surprises people due to her usually reserved behavior. She also likes to curse, mostly when something goes wrong or in exclamation.
History: Up until she was four or five, Danielle and her family traveled from city to city, relying on her parents winning battles and gym badges to provide for everyone. After a few chaotic years of raising a child on the road, her parents decided to settle in Celadon and that's where Danielle has been ever since. She comes to LVH as a transfer from a local Pokemon academy, where she felt she wasn't being properly challenged, in battles and in studies.
Relationships: None
Other: Likes to read

Drusilla
2nd December 2009, 09:22 AM
Roy and TML are approved!

Wow, lots of Solaria and Flaria... O_o

The_Missing_Link
2nd December 2009, 10:23 AM
Well how are you determining where each Pokemon goes? The Solrock, Eevee, and Mismagius could go anywhere

Heald
2nd December 2009, 11:10 AM
Name: Zane Pieters
Pokemon: Jet, Mudkip (Male)
Physical Description: Zane is about 5' 8", quite slim yet athletically built with a bronze tan and medium length black hair that is spiked up. He has large brown eyes and usually has a smile on his face. He wears Hawaiian shirts and beach shorts during warm weather and a long sleeved t-shirt and cargo pants when it is cold or night time, sometimes with a sleeveless hooded top. He is normally in flip-flops whatever the weather, although will sometimes wear sneakers instead.
Personality: He is a very laid-back person most of the time, content with just laying back and watching the world go by. His two big loves are Pokemon battling and watersports, perhaps the only two things that can really get him motivated. He is a perfectly friendly, approachable person who is loyal to his friends and he is usually not aggressive, instead acting indifferent or ignoring any animosity put his way. He can be competitive but also a good sport, never one to hold a grudge. He does have, at best, a lax approach to rules and protocol though, and it is easy to mistake his laid-back, indifferent approach to things that don't interest him as disrespect.
History: A native of Pacifidlog Town, he grew up there and caught his first Pokemon, Jet, there. They instantly became close friends and both of them grew up loving water, seeing swimming, surfing and diving as natural parts of life. He quickly became a formidable trainer, often challenging trainers that came his way to battles. After catching the attention of a Pokemon League representative who was passing through, he earned himself an invitation to join LVH. He was sad to leave his home, but saw it as an unmissable opportunity to make new friends and become a better trainer.
Relationships: None yet.
Other: Nothing.

Drusilla
2nd December 2009, 01:54 PM
Approved, Heald!

EDIT: @TML- There is a method to the madness... Normally, I'd throw a psychic type in with Aquaria, but I thought it might be weird for a Solrock. *shrugs* It's an intuitive decision, mostly.

That's right, folks, your floormates are determined by the whims of a crazy lady. What can I say?

classy_cat18
2nd December 2009, 02:12 PM
Solrock would be in Solaria. It can learn Fire type attacks and...it's shaped like a sun.

The_Missing_Link
2nd December 2009, 02:57 PM
What Pokemon do you put into Joltaria? I'll change it to even it out

Drusilla
2nd December 2009, 03:22 PM
Electric, flying, fighting, *most* normal... If you want, pick from those types, and I'll switch you around.

The_Missing_Link
2nd December 2009, 03:39 PM
Alright, I think I'll go with Riolu

Pichu Luver
2nd December 2009, 08:11 PM
Name: Eric McAlister (nicknamed 'Shme')
Pokemon: Dratini (Yuki, female)
Physical Description: Lanky and not overly tall at 5'6. He has shaggy, very dark brown hair that never wants to lie flat. He doesn't brush it too often, which doesn't help, but it doesn't make much of a difference when he does anyway... His eyes are a brilliant shade of blue, and they'd be his only asset in the looks department, except for the fact he can't see two feet in front of him without his glasses. His glasses aren't anything special—thin-frame black rectangles—except they tint in the sun and are very difficult to break. His has a rather square face, with high cheek bones and an angular nose. Basically he looks like a darker, not-as-good-looking version of his older brother Drake. He isn't really muscled, except for the fact that he's decent at parkour/free running (thanks to the need to escape Drake many times). So he has the muscle to run away, just not the arm strength to pull himself up/climb things yet.
For clothes he usually wears a white t-shirt and a different plaid, button-up shirt over top everyday. Usually variations on blue, green and brown. He wears dark gray cargo pants with white socks, and black and white nondescript runners. He also has a light blue crystal ring on his right pinkie and silver ring engraved with a Dratini on his left thumb.
Personality: Not the sharpest tool in the shed, at least when it comes to people skills. He also has a speaking impairment in that he can't get to the point, he must say anything in the most fanciful way possible. He's very good at school, all A's, even though he seems like such a scatter brain. At some point he studies, just no one is quite sure when. He is usually gleeful and happy, when he's not running away from someone he's accidentally offended. So generally he's a dork but one most people just roll their eyes and deal with because he's mildly amusing.
History: Typical school-life prior to gaining entrance to LVH. He and his brother come from a very wealthy family, so they basically got anything they wanted (within reason... they weren't spoiled too badly). Spent an inordinate amount of time running away from bullies and his brother in school though, but that just transferred into a 'semi-sport' for him. So now he finds it fun. Sort of anyway. His Dratini he got from his parents; who bought it off a breeder as a gift to him for getting into LVH. She's supposedly from a long line of champions but she finds it hard to listen to her trainer. Seeing how he's such a goof and all. In battle she'll listen as she wants to kick some Poké-ass but otherwise... well... not so much. He just got her a couple months ago so they've yet to build a relationship.
Relationships: He is the younger brother of Drake, even if Drake pretends he doesn't know who he is. When no one is around to see Eric speaking to Drake it's a fairly good relationship. He'll generally be friends with anyone who doesn't try to beat him up within the first 10 seconds of meeting him.
Other: His nickname he got from sneezing when his mother's Bellossom was still a Gloom. He was allergic to it and tried to say 'me' in the middle of a sneeze. Drake never found out what he was saying, but gained a nickname for Eric that he detests.

EDIT: I should probably note Drake is CT's char she has yet to post

VirtualPlay
2nd December 2009, 08:17 PM
Name: Krystal (Krys) Lynne
Pokemon: Pikachu, female with pink cheeks and notched tail (nickname: Dengeki)
Physical Description: Krys stands rather tall for her age, around 5'8", with a fair skin tone. She has an average build and is just starting to show some curves. Her naturally-blond hair reaches halfway down her back, with chin-length bangs framing her face that she has dyed a cotton-candy blue, which compliment her bright blue eyes.
For clothes she's typically seen in brightly-colored skirts of varying types, usually pleated or puffy, and almost always around knee-length. Occasionally she'll wear one one of her two pairs of pants, one of which is a pair of black bondage pants with bright blue straps and accents that match her hair, while the other is a plain pair of fitted jeans with slightly flared legs. She wears brightly-colored baby-doll shirts with picture prints (such as Pikachu or Hello Kitty and such) and has it match her selected bottoms of the day. She varies in shoes between two sets of identical plain, soft sneakers, except one pair is white while the other is black. She always wears a bracelet-watch on her right wrist that's a semi-plaid pattern of black and blue (that matches her hair).
Personality: Krys is almost always bright as bright can be. At first meeting, you would probably write her off as a stereotypical bubbly blonde, because she seems very naďve and doesn't seem to have a care in the world. If you manage to get to know her enough to have a second meeting with her, though, you'll see that she is actually very intelligent and just has a very positive outlook on life.
There is a time when Krys drops her bright personality, and that's when she's in the heat of a Pokémon battle. She does not believe that winning is everything, but she feels that unless there's a life-or-death situation, there's no real time to be serious besides in a Pokémon battle. She seems to give off an aura of deadly competition when one is in progress. Of course, once the battle is over, she goes back to her bubbly self, regardless of whether she won or lost.
History: Krys grew up with her parents being Gym trainers under Lt. Surge, and so she has been involved in Pokémon her entire life. She has been trained since she was 10 on how to battle, but it was mostly using Pokémon she borrowed from her parents or the Gym. When she was 13, however, she managed to capture a wild Pichu while walking through the forests with her parents. She trained with the Pichu, and as such her battling became more personal now that she was battling with her own Pokémon. She soon received her letter from LVH and attended for Freshman year, during which her Pichu evolved into a Pikachu.
Relationships: None yet, but she's very open to friends.
Other: PI-pikachu!

Drusilla
2nd December 2009, 08:33 PM
Rio and VP are approved!

Telume
2nd December 2009, 09:48 PM
I noticed you made different areas for each of the pokemon to be classified in, and I actually forgot to ask you about that, will that play a big part?

Drusilla
2nd December 2009, 09:55 PM
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Do you mean the towers?

If so, it's just who you're rooming with and will share your tower lounge with.

Telume
2nd December 2009, 10:03 PM
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Do you mean the towers?

If so, it's just who you're rooming with and will share your tower lounge with.

I guess....? You mentioned them in earlier posts methinks

Crystal Tears
3rd December 2009, 10:35 PM
Name: Gabriel ‘Drake’ (but registered as Drake) McAlister
Pokemon: A shiny male Cloyster.
Physical Description: Drake is tall, standing at 6’3’’, he is lean and built, with long crimson hair often tied back in a ponytail, leaving only his bangs (notably an attractive ‘emo fringe’ covering his right eye and framing his face). His eyes are a brilliant, capturing emerald green and go nicely with his tan skin. He’s always wearing baggy jeans, usually dark blue that had been faded a bit on the thigh. It’s very rare to see him wearing anything other than graphic tees, mostly dark in coloration with some sort of fancy designs on them. He also has numerous leather bands and bracelets he wears.
Personality: Charming towards women, Drake is particularly hard to resist because of his natural charisma and intelligence (not to mention his looks <3). However, he’s often sarcastic and his words contain a bit of a bite to them most of the time. He abhors talking about himself, and can’t be bothered to listen to someone prattle on about themselves. Most of the time he’s happy enough alone, though some who can stand his snarky demeanor may hang around him.
History: Not a fresh man, not much for school either, though he’s very smart. He’s one of those jackasses who seems to know all the answers, but never pays attention. He only does enough work to pass the class.
Relationships: Eric is his little brother.
Other: He’ll never tell anyone his real name, not even his brother calls him by that.

Drusilla
4th December 2009, 08:56 AM
You're approved!

Darth CookieMonster
4th December 2009, 11:00 PM
Name: Tyson Buros
Pokemon: Toxicroak named Roger
Physical Description: Tyson has always been on the shorter side. He stands 5'11" more or less, but that doesnt really matter becuase his cheeful persojnality almost makes people want to not hate him. He has spiky black hair that looks like flickering shadows and brilliant sea green eyes that could light up the night sky. His skin is on the darker side, but beautiful all the same. He has some blemishes on his face due to puberty though.
Personality: The realest Realist you will EVER know at LVH. He doesnt ever think of the glass half empty or ever think of it half full. He makes the effort to make people happy, but if people treat him disrespectfully, dont expect anything nice. He has a really bad problem with bottling his feelings, although he lets it out most of the time when he battles.
History: Hes the guy that really makes the effort to know everyone. Not a freshman.
Relationships: Is open to ANYONE
Other: toxi - CROOOAAK

ChobiChibi
7th December 2009, 08:13 PM
Name: Olivia Eirlys Pond
Pokemon: Midna the female Sneasel
Physical Description: Olivia is around 5’6’’ tall, with a lean, but not muscley build. Her hair is white blonde, with only a scarce amount of slightly darker golden shades that are hardly noticeable, and reaches just below her shoulders. Her fringe is parted to the right, but does not cover her eyes and is cut to neatly frame her face. Her eyes are an icy shade of blue, giving her a sense of coldness. She wears a bright blue dress the ties up around the back with three buttons down the front and two pockets at the bottom, nearly reaching her knees. She has long black leggings that reach her ankles and black dolly shoes. Occasionally, if she’s cold (which is rare), she will add a white cotton, button-less cardigan on top.
Personality: Not the kind of girl that likes to stand out in a crowd, Olivia likes to keep herself to herself. She’s quietly confident, and isn’t the kind to show off or brag about things. Although she is prone to accidently giving people the cold shoulder, she doesn’t mean to, she’s actually a good listener and can give good advice, just doesn’t tend to share her own feelings with others. She likes to get on with things, which is why if she has something to do or something on her mind, she can give off the impression of being cold towards others. She avoids conflicts between people, since she knows that she is unlikely to win them, and would much rather settle things over a pokemon battle where her confidence truly lies.
Midna, however, is a bitch. She is very protective of Olivia, being very kind and friendly towards her, but if she feels that someone may be threatening her precious trainer, she will give them death glares, start growling or in some rare cases, actually attack them. She is very loyal, though, so as soon as Olivia tells her to stop, she will stop. She loves to battle and although she is experienced, sometimes her enthusiasm can get her into trouble.
History: Olivia originates from Mahogany Town and is the granddaughter of the Gym Leader there, Pryce. She has been encouraged to battle from a young age, since she got her Sneasel as a present. Of course, she wasn’t allowed to train anything but an ice type, but she didn’t seem interested in any that Pryce had, so her parents got her something completely different, which annoyed him. She decided to apply to LVH get more experience of trainers, since she is pretty limited to the people that come to the gym and just threw out a fire type into battle. Grandpa Pryce was not so happy about this, since he’d rather her just stay and keep training to take his place, but at the end of the day he had no choice when she got the acceptance letter.
Relationships: None really, unless someone’s gone to Mahogany Town recently and got their butts kicked.
Other: Hasn’t really left Mahogany Town, so isn’t really used to the nice hot weather at LVH. She pretty much had to buy an entire new set of clothes since her family’s idea of a vacation would be to go to Snowpoint in Sinnoh to go Skiing XD Doesn't really like her name either, would rather people call her Liv or Oli, but at the same time doesn't like people that she hardly knows to use nicknames.

Yeah, she'd be a battle person. Hope this is okaaay~

Drusilla
7th December 2009, 08:49 PM
Approved! And I'm assuming that by "a battle person", you mean that she'd be taking Advanced Battle Techniques? I'll put her down for that for now, and if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll change it.

Drusilla
8th December 2009, 09:29 PM
You're approved, Darth. Your dorm assignment (if you haven't guessed it already) is in the main topic.

Telume
13th December 2009, 08:09 PM
Name: Berezi Aiza
Pokemon: Espeon (Azeri) (M)

Physical Description: Actually quite short girl, she wears round medium-thin glasses and a long sleeved white shirt with a short navy blue-colored skirt. Other than that she has a standard poketch on her right arm and usually wears a white colored sun hat with a blue band when outside. Her hair is long, brown and straight and accented by short bangs that cover about half her forehead.

Personality: She's warms up to people quite quickly and him being her partner she's quite attatched to Azeri. She knows what he thinks, feels and says, most likely due to an emotional connection as well as the fact that he's Psychic. She actually is quite a rarity in the field she likes, which is technology as the majority of people who tend to pick this field are guys, she looks like a nerd to boot. Despite her looks though, she's as stated earlier, quite out-going. Her personality is the result of her history

History: Her father is a developer for Silph Co. and as such spent most of her life jumping from region to region as the company tried to extend its influence beyond Kanto. As a result of this, she hasn't really had much time to make friends. Her father's position though is unique as she is able to grab most of the latest gadgets that the company releases. She's not one to flaunt though, but, it would catch people off guard when she had the latest gadget at least a month in advance and in the case of Poketch, the latest software updates and patches. She prefers to stick to writing software for the machines though, rather than repairing them.

Relationships: Undoubtedly her greatest friend and companion is Azeri. And there will not be a time when she's sitting down and giving the kitty a good ear scratch, belly rub, or what have you.

Other: Azeri is, likely due to his looks, going to be chased in a fangirlish and admiring fashion around by most female pokemon (in the Ground egg group), much to his dismay (he is quite a hunk, in pokemon terms anyway.) As a result of all the running and really no surprise, the Espeon can quite literally haul ass and is pretty energetic. Don't let his cute looks fool you either, this kitty isn't a push-over in battle either.

Drusilla
13th December 2009, 08:19 PM
It's approved!

darktyranitar
11th February 2010, 11:19 AM
mmyes, seems like ages since I RPed... here goes

Name: Karen Marshak

Pokemon: Dugtrio (Rayleigh) [M]

Physical Description: She stands at 5’6”, with a slender and firm built. She doesn’t exactly have the curves that are common in her age group (or like someone used to describe her, a lean, mean ol stick). In addition, her sunbaked skin is rough and dry, owing more or less to the time spent outdoor. Her dark ebony hair that reaches at her neck, slightly above shoulder length, is generally scruffy, seemingly untamed by any attempt to comb them. Her eyes are deep dark green. What particularly makes her noticeable is her loud yet husky voice.

In terms of her wardrobe, she rarely puts on female wear (dress and skirt allergic, as she would put it). T-shirts – preferably dark ones – and cargo pants are her usual wear. Accessories and fragrance are a no-no for her. In short, she is boyish, and dress plainly (or dry, boring – she doesn’t care).

Personality: Described as loud and active – but not a loose cannon – she is not known for being delicate, and handle things roughly (which include people sometime), although she is not totally oblivious of her actions. She is concerned with environmental issues, although unlike her more extreme-minded contemporaries, she’s not so assertive in forcing her views on others. Other than that, she’s quite simple minded actually.

History: Karen spends most of the time with her father (a researcher in mining turn environmentalist), due to the fact that her mother is an active member of a certain environmental group; it could be said that her parents greatly affect her interest. While everyone else of her age were into battling, collecting badges etc, she prefers to be out in the field, helping her father on whatever he is working on (usually involves a tiresome round of sample collecting or the sort, although they do go to interesting places from time to time). She surprisingly does well in school, despite being out and all. Since Lapras Valley High is the alma mater for her parents, it would only be natural that she’d be walking in their shoes.

Relationships: None, but open

Other: When it comes to her orientation(?), she’s… sitting on the fence

EDIT: I suppose I should state her major... It'd be science. Um, ecology.

Drusilla
12th February 2010, 07:36 AM
You're approved, welcome aboard!

Nayia Waterflower aka starmie44
10th March 2010, 08:36 PM
So about a week ago, I had this sudden urge to read the LVH fan fic, something that I haven't done in seven years, and you know what I found...? THIS RPG!?!?!? WTH, it's still going? I don't even remember the last time I RP for it. Crazyness. It's outlasting time itself!!!! I mean, how long ago was the original one? Just... wow, I mean, the last time I logged on was Nov 2003 so it must have been way before that. Dang....

Now you know what I must do....

Name: Nayia Waterflower (oh yeah, the one, the only, the original, returning one more time ;p )
Pokemon: Dratini (Nixie, female)
She found Nixie's egg alone on the beach when she was seven, and took care of it till it hatched. Nixie is fairly high in level and could be a Dragonair, but loves hanging on Nayia's shoulders too much to evolve and Nayia respects Nixie's wishes.
Physical Description:
Is 5'4" with wavy blond hair with blue and green streaks down to her mid back. Has sea green eyes, fair skin and a curvy yet fit body.
Clothes usually consist of low waist, dark blue flared jeans with a tank top or holter top over her bikini top (colors usually different shades of greens, blues, purples, pinks, white and browns). Likes to wear high heel sandles as well as a seashell necklace with matching ankle bracelet and earrings. Tends to have her finger and toe nails painted with designs.
Personality:
She's a sweet, nice and very friendly girl (she likes to give out hugs to her friends). Very open-minded about things, but stubborn with her opinions and can get a little jealous of other people for a few things, but tries not to let that get the best of her. Though she can be seen as carefree and socialable, she can be mature and serious when the situation arrisies.
Also very loyal. Despite her looks, she's pretty intelligent and loves to read and write as much as surf and swim, but she tends to play up her naive looks so people will undersetiment her on the battlefield.
History:
Her hometown is Cerulean City where both of her parents are pokemon professors so are always busy. She has three over-protective older brothers named River, Conway and Ronan. The Cerulean Sister are her cousins (Misty, Daisy, Violet, and Lily) and since she is so close to them, she is consisted the fifth Cerulean Sister and has even been the gym leader when needed.
When she was a five, Nayia was stuck in the biggiest fire that Cerulean had ever had. It started at a restuarant, which was about to fall in on her. Dru's brother, Martin saved her, but hit his head and lost his memories for doing so.
A few years ago, she was friends with two guys, who were brothers, Luke, the young brother liked her and she liked him. When they had confest this to each other, the older brother Andy came by. He had problems and hatred Luke for he was good at everything and got everything he wanted, including Nayia. Andy took out a gun to shoot Nayia so either could have her, but Luke jumped in the way of the bullet. With Luke died, he advanced on Nayia, thinking he could have her now, but seeing how scared she was of him, he shot himself. After that, Nayia never trusted herself to love another guy, afraid something bad would happen to them.
Martin and Nayia got together in the first LVH (I think the group was 13 in the fan fic). It took a while though because of Nayia not wanting to be with any guy, Martin recalling his past, and another guy named Spike was also after Nayia's heart as well. Guess who won. ;P She also became good friends with Dru, Sal, ashley, Kayla, and the others of the old gang of LVH.
During the summer, since Misty was traveling and her other cousins wanted to focus on their watershow which was now touring the countries, Nayia become the gym leader during the summer. During this time, Martin became MIA, not even his twin sister knows what happened to him. She was going to attend LVH this year, but because Misty was still away she couldn't. Luckily her oldest brother River called their cousins to get permission to take over the job, which they agreed to since he has the qualitifications. She may be late and didn't have time to call Dru to tell her the news, but she is able to attend LVH now.
Relationships: Dru and any of the others from the old gang. Has lost contact with Martin, both herself and Dru believe him to be MIA. So I guess she's single ;P
Other: She owns a white Porsche convertible which she comes to school in. Is a dancer as well as a trainer, her focus is more on hip hop though she has a wide dance background, and likes to practice in the gym or more simple moves that doesn't involve breakdancing on the beach. Her major is Advance Battle Techniques.

WHOOT!!!! I can't believe I'm so excited about this. *hops around waiting for Dru's approvel and decides to go read Mist's fic Full Moon*

Everoy
13th March 2010, 04:07 AM
May I?

Name: Tristan Zarke
Pokemon: Jude, male Squirtle.
Physical Description: Tristan is just under 6 feet with a lean muscular build. He has mahogany brown hair and topaz eyes. He almost always wears dark jeans and a graphic tee (always from threadless.com), and is often seen also wearing this (http://www.hempjewelryshop.com/images/products/display/baja_002.jpg) hoodie which he affectionately calls his drugrug.
Personality: Tristan is a chill, pretty easy-going guy. He often goes out of his way to be nice. He doesn’t get close to people very easily but when someone breaks through to the real him he pretty much attaches himself to them and gets very close; he’s also inherently more trusting of women. He has a tendency to lie, whether it be making up stories for the sake of just that little bit of attention and to amuse others, or a lie meant to protect himself and keep to himself. Tristan is gay and has told very few people, family included. He likes to party and enjoys smoking pot (he occasionally does other drugs, only DXM, shrooms, or acid, for the sake of self-exploration; in the past he’s done more of them and other drugs but quit after being dangerously close to dependency). He’s extremely into the arts, both visual arts (especially ceramics, painting, and glassblowing) and performing, and aspires to both be a strong Pokemon trainer as well as a prolific artist.
History: Tristan is originally from Goldenrod City in Johto, where he attended a non-trainer elementary and middle school. He has three siblings – an older sister, Valerie, and twin younger brothers, Riley and Ryan. He was always closer with his sister than anyone, and he often disagreed with his parents, getting into trouble frequently. At 10 his uncle gave his a Squirtle as a birthday present and named it Jude after his favorite Beatles song. His parents highly disapproved of this as they wished their children to have little to do with Pokemon beyond what was necessary to function in the world. When he was 14, he started truly rebelling against his parents as well as, thanks to his best friend Hunter, getting very deep into drugs, and began dealing shortly after. A year later, while attending Whitney White Public High School, he realized he was very close to being dependent on them and attempted to quit cold turkey, both with doing them and dealing, which mostly worked, but he decided that smoking pot (and doing a few others on special occasions) was okay, and he realized he enjoyed peacefulness and selfexploration much more than the constant rigid highs he was getting from the grab bag of drugs he had been putting in himself the year before. He discovered, or rather, admitted to himself, that he was gay and told Hunter and his other close friend, Molly. Molly was extremely accepting and understanding, but Hunter was less than tolerant and ceased their friendship, finding a group of friends who were very much into the constant drug use he, Tristan, and Molly had been partaking in previously. Molly persuaded Tristan to tell his family, which went very poorly – his family as a whole rejected him and he was forced to move in with Molly for a short period of time before he decided to start over elsewhere, and applied to various Pokemon training boarding schools throughout various regions. The only two places to accept him, thanks to less than stellar schoolwork, were Jubilife Young Gentleman’s Academy in Hoenn and Lapras Valley. He decided Lapras Valley was a better option as he’d probably find it much easier to hide his sexuality.
Relationships: His only real friend is Molly, who’s now very, very, very far away. They still keep in contact via the internet and phone, however.
Other: Advanced Battle Techniques major.

Drusilla
23rd March 2010, 09:07 PM
Both are accepted. Sorry it took me so long to respond. You'll both be in Aquaria.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2010, 05:48 PM
I've been gently prodded to join this... with Hero. Which poses a challenge, but I'm willing to take it.

Name: Lily Anderson
Class: Junior.
Pokemon: male Ninetales (Hero) - has only 7 tails.
Physical Description: wavy golden hair, green eyes, average build, height about 5'4".
Personality: thorough, always trying to do the right thing, and a bit of a perfectionist. A bit shy around strangers, but will try to make friends. Her reaction to her current situation is a mixture of fear and excitement.
History: she grew up overseas, in an island country named Ulthuan, which fortunately has the same official language as Kanto. She enjoyed Pokemon studies and had some practice battles and races at her old school, but had to leave as soon as she got trainer's license (in Ulthuan you have to be at least 15 and pass a test in order to get such a license), as her family was moving over to Kanto. As soon as she learned about this, she submitted an application to LVH, where her penpal Tana had also applied, hoping that she'd get to be with someone she knew. But having a trained pokemon was a requirement. Having no trained pokemon of her own and no time to train one from scratch, she visited the "Dragon Tamers" central (the organization which had given her her license) asking if she could borrow a trained pokemon during the school period. It was a strange request, but Hero was bored and in the mood for an adventure, and it wasn't a permanent arrangement, so his trainer agreed to let him go. In turn, Lily promised to return in the summer, hopefully with a new Pokemon that she could train herself, and let Hero go back to his home.
Relationships: Tana Renais, friend (exchanged many mails in the past but only met in person in the early summer when Lily arrived in Kanto). No other friends or significant other, since she's new in the area.
Other: Hero has a history of his own, but I guess that'll start coming up as the game advances. This probably won't be DT-canon, but it'll be interesting in any case. Oh. Lily's family now lives in Vermillion.

Deadwood_Zen
28th July 2010, 09:50 PM
WIP

Name: Daniel 'Zen' Conway
Pokemon: Makuhita, Female(Momo)

Physical Description: The young man standing before carries himself with a sense of cool and collectiveness. He's tall, lanky, and a bit on the dorky-looking side, though that doesn't seem to affect him. Between the black, thick-rimmed glasses, and his messy black hair, you don't see much of his pale face, though the little you see is almost handsome. His nose and mouth are a little on the small side, though nothing weird, or abnormal. He normally wears black t-shirts of various bands, most of which you've never heard, and strange, and sometimes grotesque logos. His well-worn grey jeans have a hole tor through the right knee, and seem to fit his size 13 ripped black, hi-top Converse.
In all, he seems to fit some stereotype, and something odd to see at such a
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/Deadwood_Zen/ZenNerd.jpg

Personality: Daniel, or Zen as his friends back at home called him, is a man of great interest to those who get to know him. He lives carefree, and is rarely

History: If you are not a Freshman, perhaps tell us where you went to school before, if you did.
Relationships: No one, yet.
Other:

Am I allowed a Hariyama, since it's first-stage, or no since it's Makuhita's final evolution?

Telume
28th July 2010, 11:05 PM
WIP

Am I allowed a Hariyama, since it's first-stage, or no since it's Makuhita's final evolution?

2 Stage evolutions are allowed (I.E.: Eevee -> Umbreon) are allowed.

Deadwood_Zen
28th July 2010, 11:09 PM
Sweet, thank you! *goes off to edit again*