PDA

View Full Version : Dinner

PancaKe
1st December 2009, 07:44 AM
I'm always thinking about food.

:D

So tonight was family dinner night. My dad and I for the last four years have had dinner together every Tuesday night. It's awesome. Sometimes my little brother and sister come, sometimes my lovely Soong comes, and we always cook together.

Tonight we had spaghetti boll.

What did you have for dinner?

Jeff
1st December 2009, 07:47 AM
I didn't have dinner yet since it's 8:45 am here.

But I know we're having lasagna tonight.

PancaKe
1st December 2009, 07:49 AM
It's actually 12:50am here. I had dinner like 6 hours ago. But I'm still full. It was so massive. :D

What's your favourite dinner?

Number1ChanseyFan
1st December 2009, 08:44 AM
I had McDonald's last night, I am collecting those pretty glass cups that they have. My favorite dinner definitely has to be tacos. I also like lasagna too. Those are my two favorite styles of food, Mexican and Italian.

RedStarWarrior
1st December 2009, 09:35 AM
Beef. It's what's for dinner.

Drusilla
1st December 2009, 10:10 AM
I can't eat beef, or at least, I'm not supposed to. I'm allergic to it. =( Every once in a while, I'll have a frozen lasagna.

Last night I had sweet sesame chicken with noodles. YUM. Tonight, who knows? There's a 95% chance that it will be something chicken, though. I live off of chicken, pretty much.

Houndoom_Lover
1st December 2009, 01:11 PM
Me too! :0 I think of food all the time, I don't know what's for dinner at the school...

X3 We have a Sushi bar and dried fruit now though

Telume
1st December 2009, 01:18 PM
I don't have a preferred dinner, though my dad makes a damn good beef stew.

Systematic Revolution
1st December 2009, 02:35 PM
I don't know if I have a favourite dinner but I have a few things that I enjoy preparing.

Curry, buffalo chicken, citrus chicken, and honey rosemary potatoes.

Houndoom_Lover
1st December 2009, 02:46 PM
My favorite dinner is General So's chicken, eggrolls, dumplings, fried cheese wontons, and Sweet and Sour chicken and a cup of two hour long sitting tea, reheated twice. ^_^ OOoh, with eggdrop soup!

Or Chicken Wings/ Chicken breast done up in a chicken wing way and home french fries/ fair fries smathered in cheese

If no cheese is available I will eat with Sam's club bulk Ranch or Honey mustard X3

And a milkshake with this meal...or Barq's rootbeer!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
1st December 2009, 03:11 PM
I had spaghetti carbonara with some green salad today in the lunchroom at work. It was pretty good for canteen food eventhough the ambiance could be better.

Asilynne
1st December 2009, 04:20 PM
I love food, I really should be fat ^-^()
Sushi is my favorite meal though, any kind. Atm Im eating fish and rice for dinner ;D

PancaKe
1st December 2009, 06:32 PM
sushi never fills you up . and when it does, you're hungry again in like an hour :(

Crystal Mew
1st December 2009, 06:33 PM
I guess for dinner we're having leftovers for the 4th night in a row

Drusilla
1st December 2009, 06:58 PM
Chicken enchiladas. w00t. Cheesy goodness!

Asilynne
1st December 2009, 07:14 PM
sushi never fills you up . and when it does, you're hungry again in like an hour :(

With my metabolism, everything does that to me T.T thats why I cant go to buffets, theyre a waste of money. I get full easily and then get hungry after I leave XD

Houndoom_Lover
1st December 2009, 07:14 PM
Chicken enchiladas are taaaasty!

I know- we have a Sushi bar now and all the other food looked icky so I just had that. Not enough for meee! And the lady only gave me so much- I bet she isn't a legal citizen ._.

ChobiChibi
1st December 2009, 07:17 PM
Tonight we had Toby's home made fish and chips. Nommy!

Tomorrow it is my turn. Chicken curry with all the yummy curry stuff.

I love cooking casserolls, especially sausage. Infact, I love sausages. And bacon. Nomnomnomnom!

Fett One
1st December 2009, 07:24 PM
Pizza is my favorite meal, which is what I had for dinner tonight. I also had curly fries with the pizza.

PancaKe
1st December 2009, 07:26 PM
anything with melted cheese is WIN

Houndoom_Lover
1st December 2009, 09:44 PM
I didn't eat dinner today. I ate a bowl of almonds and some dry apricots

The_Missing_Link
1st December 2009, 10:00 PM
Had hot dogs and baked beans tonight. The old standard in our family

I used to love fast food as dinner but not so much anymore, although I really enjoy stuff from Panera and Fresh City

DarkestLight
1st December 2009, 10:35 PM
I had McDonald's last night, I am collecting those pretty glass cups that they have. My favorite dinner definitely has to be tacos. I also like lasagna too. Those are my two favorite styles of food, Mexican and Italian.

I AM TOO :D I got Green and Purple. What ones do you have?

EDIT: Went to BBQ's. Had Hot Wings. 40. So good. I love Lasagna though. Infact as long as its not pork, its awesome.

mr_pikachu
1st December 2009, 10:59 PM
My girlfriend and I had pizza.

Better ingredients, better pizza. Papa John's.

Telume
2nd December 2009, 01:28 AM
We had a sandwich for dinner, go figure.

Subway, eat fresh.

(^ Probably a lie.)

Master Rudy
2nd December 2009, 03:27 AM
With my metabolism, everything does that to me T.T thats why I cant go to buffets, theyre a waste of money. I get full easily and then get hungry after I leave XD

I'd call her a Saiyan due to her metabolism but since she's not a black hole when it comes to food it doesn't really work :lol:

As for myself I've been living off of Thanksgiving leftovers or canceled orders at work lately. Personally I need to start eating better but it's hard when your parents want to live off frozen dinners and don't buy enough to be able to make a good healthy dinner from scratch :-/

Katie
7th December 2009, 12:08 AM
I was holed up in the library today but I actually thought ahead before heading to campus, so I had a PBJ, some wheat thins, and a Reese's. Oh college :|

Telume
7th December 2009, 01:37 AM
Best food ever: PIZZA

shazza
7th December 2009, 04:06 AM
My father's spaghetti bolognese has always been my favourite consistent meal. I'm a huge fan of chicken as well in all its many meals it incorporates.

And, although I'm usually pretty healthy in my eating habits (protein, lean meats, fruits, yogurt etc), I'm a huge fan of a Double Quarter Pounder meal for a hangover cure - I've even been known to have a Pounder a couple of times.

I also lurve pizzah ^.^