PDA

View Full Version : Lapras Valley High Lounge

Drusilla
1st December 2009, 10:18 AM
Creative name pending.

OK, folks, here we can plot and scheme and generally discuss the RPG, since not everyone is on MSN every night.

So... any ideas, questions, or concerns can be posted here. Unless you feel that you need to PM or IM me, which is OK too. I'm all ears. Or eyes, I suppose...

But, yes. GO FORTH AND POSTIE!

Telume
1st December 2009, 01:29 PM
Did you base this off that Pokemon Tech episode? lol

Drusilla
1st December 2009, 06:52 PM
I wasn't the creator of LVH, actually. All credit for the idea goes to PancaKe. She's awesome and lets me run the newer versions of the game.

PancaKe
1st December 2009, 07:18 PM
And I started it because... I wanted to run an RPG for some reason and I thought it should happen in a school. It was the only type of RPG I'd ever seen lol. I was such a n00b.

Drusilla
1st December 2009, 09:42 PM
OK folks, the first post is almost done, soooo... those who are waiting until the last minute to do their sign ups, this is it. I might start tomorrow night or Thursday after work... Friday at the latest.

As far as I know, we're waiting for River, Crystal Tears, ChobiChibi, Roy Karrde, Darth Cookie Monster, and VirtualPlay. (Gee, that's all? X_x) Might have missed someone in there... Anyway, get your sign ups in ASAP to avoid being a LSU. Thanks everyone!

Telume
2nd December 2009, 09:50 PM
Yuck, I'm gonna have to polish my RP skills a bit. I haven't done forum-based RP in LITERALLY YEARS. It's been almost a decade.

Bear
2nd December 2009, 09:53 PM
I still think my Nidorino and Kuro's Nidorina should make little Nidoran babies :D

Telume
2nd December 2009, 10:07 PM
Unless we decide to follow conventional breeding rules, which means NO BABIES FOR YOU.

Kurosakura
2nd December 2009, 10:17 PM
I refuse! ;-; *holds Reannon protectively*

Crazy Elf Boy
3rd December 2009, 03:28 AM
Just saying if anyone wants to be Sebastian's friend, go for it.

Bear
3rd December 2009, 08:16 AM
Unless we decide to follow conventional breeding rules, which means NO BABIES FOR YOU.

rofl. Awww Kuro I was only kidding :(. Maybe they can be like...brother and sister instead?

Drusilla
3rd December 2009, 04:10 PM
Just saying if anyone wants to be Sebastian's friend, go for it.

I wanna be Sebastian's friend! =D

Uhm... yeah. There was a point to this post... Can't remember what it was, exactly. O_o

As a side note, however... Opening post takes place on a Saturday, with Saturday and Sunday being move in days. Classes start Monday morning. There will also be a school dance the following Friday. Get your dancin' shoes ready to boogie.

Mystic_clown
3rd December 2009, 04:29 PM
Feel free to torment the blind guy guys XD Or be friends with him, up to you.

Telume
3rd December 2009, 05:23 PM
Feel free to interact with Layla as you wish. She's actually quite friendly despite her seriousness in a lot of situations.

Kurosakura
3rd December 2009, 06:03 PM
rofl. Awww Kuro I was only kidding :(. Maybe they can be like...brother and sister instead?

That might work, considering Goldenrod and Olivine aren't too far apart. Maybe Weston and Tana know each other?

As long as Tana doesn't act out-of-character, anyone's free to use her.

Bear
3rd December 2009, 08:13 PM
I like the idea. Perhaps we got our Nidorans from the same breeder, and through their poke-rivalry the two of us became friends? Let me know what you think, I'll work on my intro post.

Master of Paradox
3rd December 2009, 08:47 PM
Feel free to use Thomas as needed. If he gets out of character, you'll know. Possibly via a sudden heart attack, but you'll know.

Be warned, though - if he starts talking about the paranormal, Ghost Pokemon, Shuckles or the sturdiness of wood, he'll probably be talking for three straight posts.

Drusilla
6th December 2009, 04:17 PM
Telume has brought to my attention that I failed to post class options. Now, I had an elaborate system worked out at one point for class schedules, but it now resides on my desktop, if it still exists at all, and my desktop is currently living on the floor of my mom's dining room....

Soooo... I've compiled a list of areas of focus. Three days a week (MWF), you'll be with others of the same focus as you.... focusing. Two days a week (TTh), you'll be with others in your class learning a little bit of everything from all of the focuses.

If you want to focus on something that's not on the list (God forbid that I'm not perfect), get in touch with me. I *think* I've got a pretty inclusive list, however.

Thanks to Mew Master for helping me think of things, too!

Medical (Nurses, potion developers, natural healing, ect.)
Technological (Pokedex development, Pokeball development, gadget stuff, ect.)
Advanced battle techniques (For future gym leaders, League challengers)
Refereeing
Sciences (Biology, ecology, behavior, anatomy/physiology)
Breeding

Post here, PM, or IM me with your choice. I'll make a list by focus for the cast, much like the list by tower.

Since I'm thinking of it, here is a list by class, color coded by tower:

Freshmen
Eric McAlister
Tana Renais
Tiffany Parker

Sophomores
Dru Pyronson
Mateo Ralen
Zane Pieters
Von Marcellus
Thomas Marcolt
Tyson Buros
Holly Sans
Jennifer Miller
Krystal (Krys) Lynne

Juniors
Nola Evans

Seniors
Sebastian L. Coyle
Aubrey Loosestrife
Rachel Parker
Drake McAlister
Olivia Eirlys Pond
Weston Avery
Leonard Poe

Kurosakura
6th December 2009, 04:30 PM
Medical for me! (and by me I mean Tana) Dru, you work so hard for us. ;-; <3

Telume
6th December 2009, 04:32 PM
Yeees yesss, it pleases usss it pleases ussss~!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :cawg:

I'll take Battle Techniques and one of the Sciences and yes by that you can assume teaching lol.

Samchu
6th December 2009, 04:36 PM
Breeding plx

classy_cat18
6th December 2009, 04:37 PM
Wow, I didn't have a specific major in mind for Nola. So what would be a good one for her? She would want to focus on contests and be in Advanced Battle Techniques, but a lot of people would want that. Sooo...breeding.

Telume
6th December 2009, 05:09 PM
Scratch what I said above, I'm going with Battle Tech.

Bear
6th December 2009, 05:34 PM
Senoirs?

Drusilla
6th December 2009, 05:53 PM
OK, I typo'd. BITE MEH.

XP

Bear
6th December 2009, 06:32 PM
*chomp*

I'll take Technological since it's getting no love :D

Drusilla
6th December 2009, 06:48 PM
Ow...

OK, here are the standings so far (I will edit as more respond):

Medical
Tana Renais
Drake McAlister

Technological
Weston Avery

Advanced battle techniques (Layla Nejem)
Dru Pyronson
Sebastian L. Coyle
Zane Pieters
Jen Miller
Olivia Eirlys Pond
Von Marcellus

Refereeing
Thomas Marcolt
Eric McAlister

Sciences
Holly Sans
Tyson Buros

Breeding/Contesting
Mateo Ralen
Nola Evans
Aubrey Loosestrife

Telume
6th December 2009, 07:07 PM
Needs moar teachers, I feel so lonely up top :[

Darth CookieMonster
6th December 2009, 09:51 PM
if sciences would be like prof oak then thats wat i want. rest of lsu comin tommarrow i think

Crazy Elf Boy
6th December 2009, 10:40 PM
I guess Sebastian will be taking Advanced Strategy also I did lower his age to 17. I was thinking of writing up a teacher if need be.

Master of Paradox
6th December 2009, 11:15 PM
Thomas is in Refereeing.

PancaKe
7th December 2009, 06:10 AM
Oh wow. I think Holly will take sciences... :D For fun

Heald
7th December 2009, 06:23 AM
Guess Zane Pieters will be in Advanced Battling Techniques, then.

Telume
7th December 2009, 06:22 PM
Guess Zane Pieters will be in Advanced Battling Techniques, then.

That means you'll be at my mercy.

:v

Kurosakura
7th December 2009, 06:39 PM
*kicks Telume's shin*

EVERYBODY RUN!

The_Missing_Link
7th December 2009, 07:08 PM
Advanced battle techniques for Jen Miller

Telume
7th December 2009, 07:52 PM
*kicks Telume's shin*

EVERYBODY RUN!

ihu </3 :(

Kurosakura
7th December 2009, 08:00 PM
You're the one who wanted to torture everyone with battle stuff that most of us would know anyway!

Telume
7th December 2009, 08:59 PM
But I'm a pacifist, I don't like torturing people. :(

Drusilla
7th December 2009, 09:03 PM
Well, that's no fun. >:0

It's OK, I guess. I'll do enough torturing for the both of us by the time this thing is over. Mwahahahahaha....

Kurosakura
7th December 2009, 09:04 PM
That means you'll be at my mercy.

:v

This implies some sort of unpleasant experience!

Telume
7th December 2009, 09:10 PM
:cawg: <--- Drusie

I guess you will XD.

Master of Paradox
7th December 2009, 09:44 PM
But I'm a pacifist, I don't like torturing people. :(

Hey, wait a minute - I'm the pacifist here.

There's only one way to settle this. We have to fight to the death to prove which of us is the board's pacifist.

Kurosakura
7th December 2009, 10:18 PM
But that makes no sense! Pacifists don't fight!

Telume
7th December 2009, 11:07 PM

There's only one way to settle this. We have to fight to the death to prove which of us is the board's pacifist.

Yes and I'd like to avoid conflict. >_>

Bear
8th December 2009, 08:08 AM

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who got this joke lol

Heald
8th December 2009, 11:32 AM
You'll have to fight the old-fashioned pacifist's way: whoever dies first loses.

Kyuuketsuki
8th December 2009, 11:42 AM
Hmmm... I'll take Advanced Battle Techniques.

Weasel Overlord
8th December 2009, 12:00 PM
Is there any way Aubrey could take some sort of major in contests? Or more to that side of things? If not, he'll take Breeding, I guess. :D

EDIT: to add, my post will probs be up in the next few days. I'm swamped with Christmas exchangey things. D:

Crystal Tears
8th December 2009, 12:07 PM
Medical.

classy_cat18
8th December 2009, 01:07 PM
Is there any way Aubrey could take some sort of major in contests? Or more to that side of things? If not, he'll take Breeding, I guess.

Yeah, I was wondering that too.

Drusilla
8th December 2009, 05:54 PM
Hmmmm... Well, how about squishing breeding and contesting together? They're kind of related, anyhow.

classy_cat18
8th December 2009, 06:02 PM
Awesome! I'll take it!

Darth CookieMonster
8th December 2009, 08:35 PM
updated. about time!

Drusilla
8th December 2009, 09:30 PM
Computer's acting up, plus I'm tired, cold, and grumpy... Going to bed, y'all. Everyone so far is approved, sorted, and good to go.

Have fun!

Kurosakura
8th December 2009, 10:12 PM
Medical.

Are you stalking me? <3

Crystal Tears
8th December 2009, 11:15 PM
<3

mebbeh.

Pichu Luver
9th December 2009, 10:10 PM
I shall take Refereeing, 'cause I find the picture of Eric running out into the battle yelling something about rule breaking, and getting charred on one side and frozen on the other, amusing.

Drusilla
10th December 2009, 02:39 PM
I am apparently having problems getting online at home... My computer simply refuses to connect. Just letting y'all know. I even brought my laptop to campus, and can't even get it online here. T_T

Sooooo... I dunno. Maybe my mom will let me use her computer. We'll see.

EDIT: My cell number is on Facebook. Feel free to text me if you need me. Just be sure that you identify yourself, lol.

Telume
10th December 2009, 08:51 PM
I am apparently having problems getting online at home... My computer simply refuses to connect. Just letting y'all know. I even brought my laptop to campus, and can't even get it online here. T_T

Sooooo... I dunno. Maybe my mom will let me use her computer. We'll see.

EDIT: My cell number is on Facebook. Feel free to text me if you need me. Just be sure that you identify yourself, lol.

Didn't you tell me you used your neighbor's wireless?

Drusilla
10th December 2009, 08:57 PM
Erm... Yeah... Well, it wasn't working last night or this morning and afternoon. So I thought I was screwed. Turns out that I'm not. (y)

Telume
10th December 2009, 09:08 PM
Lol they prolly turned the router off or something, If the network is set up anything like mine then you tend to do that lol.

Drusilla
10th December 2009, 09:36 PM
But there was still a signal. Just no actual internet connection. It was weird.

Anyway, we're off topic.

To bring things back on track... Those who haven't posted yet, fear not. Finals blow, I understand. If you haven't posted because you're suffering from writer's block (you know who you are), lemme know and I'll see if I can work you into a postie to give you something to work with, if you'd like. You must ask first, however, or I'll just leave you to your own devices. I think if I tried to work everyone into one post, I'd prolly splode.

ChobiChibi
13th December 2009, 08:56 AM
I've started writing my post (on the traaaain X3), but I have 244 of a 2500 word essay done... Will post soon :3

Bear
13th December 2009, 09:39 AM
@ Dru - if that happens again check to see if you actually turned your wireless capability off on your laptop. I know with laptops that utilize a "function" key it is very easy to simply turn off your wireless card by accident, thereby creating the situation you said above (apparent connection but no internet, 'local only').

Anyway, I used Mystic_clown in my post to give him something to be involved in, but if he doesn't post or at least make his presence known here soon I'll have to skip it and move on. I need to make a post where Weston realizes his little crush :D

Crystal Tears
13th December 2009, 10:39 AM
I have yet to make a post, and I apologize to those who might be waiting for me (for some strange and abnormal reason). My work and social life (Christmas parties popping up everywhere) destroyed any ability I had to post, along with a recent tradegy that sort of killed my mood. Now I'm coming down with something and I'm tired as hell, so I don't know when I'll be able to do a Drake post, but I'll try for tonight.

Drusilla
13th December 2009, 04:04 PM
@ Dru - if that happens again check to see if you actually turned your wireless capability off on your laptop. I know with laptops that utilize a "function" key it is very easy to simply turn off your wireless card by accident, thereby creating the situation you said above (apparent connection but no internet, 'local only').

Anyway, I used Mystic_clown in my post to give him something to be involved in, but if he doesn't post or at least make his presence known here soon I'll have to skip it and move on. I need to make a post where Weston realizes his little crush :D

Hmmm... I'll have to check that out. And fear not, I plan on working the both of you into my next post. Two guys, a girl, and a pissed off Flareon. Bet you that wouldn't work as a sitcom. =o

Bear
13th December 2009, 06:25 PM
Walking beside him was six-foot-something of awesome.

R
O
F
L

That entertained me for a good 5 minutes. Now I need to think of a good reply post!

Drusilla
13th December 2009, 06:39 PM
XD I'm glad you liked it. It came to me, and I thought it was perfect.

EDIT: POST 69, DUDES!! </billandted>

Roy Karrde
13th December 2009, 06:48 PM
* Stretches * Finally a day off work, and I can work on Rachel's post!

Darth CookieMonster
13th December 2009, 07:23 PM
alright well dont want to be a nudge, BUT would anyone want to be my roomate? I am dorming with Solaria.

Telume
13th December 2009, 08:33 PM
Any female pokemon (OF THE GROUND EGG GROUP PLEASE) can interact/fangirl over Azeri (he's supposed to be the pokemon equivalent of a hunk lol). I'll make my LSU's post sometime now or later. Whoever's in Flaria and/or a Technology major is free to interact with Berezi if they want.

Drusilla
23rd December 2009, 11:59 AM
Mmkay, just an update here... Someone just got sacked at work last night, and another coworker has today as her last day, sooo... I might not be around as much as I thought I was for the next few weeks as I try to fill in for those folks. (Yay paychecks! I'll be able to pay my registration fee for school after all.)

Telume
23rd December 2009, 12:10 PM
Yikes, that sucks. Then again when you need the money, who's complainin'?

Crystal Tears
23rd December 2009, 02:34 PM
Christmas time has kept me busy, but I should be able to post either today or the next following days. Sorry to all who might be waiting for me.

Darth CookieMonster
23rd December 2009, 03:09 PM
I STILL havent posted yet. I am lazy hen it come to this stuff. Sorry Dru

Drusilla
23rd December 2009, 09:45 PM
It's all good, folks. It's all good.

The_Missing_Link
29th December 2009, 11:24 PM
Where has Pancake been? I heard her mention something about going away for 3 months for a teaching thing but wasn't sure whether she would get the job or not

I suppose I should just leave her character alone, although it would be easier to write her out of the RPG, at least temporarily (our characters are roommates, if anyone wasn't aware)

Telume
30th December 2009, 11:35 AM
Where has Pancake been? I heard her mention something about going away for 3 months for a teaching thing but wasn't sure whether she would get the job or not

I suppose I should just leave her character alone, although it would be easier to write her out of the RPG, at least temporarily (our characters are roommates, if anyone wasn't aware)

Come to think of it, I found it strange she wasn't posting much. I didn't actually notice it until you brought it up. Maybe she's out on holiday?

Drusilla
30th December 2009, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure... I've been avoiding Facebook lately for no good reason, so I haven't seen any updates she may have posted.

Drusilla
28th January 2010, 08:57 AM
(Sorry for double post.)

OK folks, I've gotta ask: Is anyone even still interested in this at all? If so, please post, or I will be making your characters NPCs. I will give you all until next Friday (the fifth), which also gives you a weekend in there to work on it. If you feel you absolutely cannot meet this deadline but would like to continue, PM me and I might give you a little more time. I hate to do this, but it seems to have worked for others and I don't want this to die. I've seen some of you active in other parts of the forum and in other RPGs, so there's no reason that you can't devote a little time to this. You signed up and made a commitment. All I ask is that you follow through with it.

Sorry to be a hardass, but I feel like I don't have any other choice.

Heald
28th January 2010, 09:20 AM
Sorry, but I'm devoting too much time to my other RPGs, plus ASB and my personal life (final year at uni >_<) so I'm dropping out, but feel free to use my character as an NPC.

It's not like he was ever a major part of it anyway.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th January 2010, 09:23 AM
I am still willing to do this but I need to wait for a person or 2 to post again.

Telume
1st February 2010, 01:25 AM
I am as well, but I kinda need more interaction from other people for me to be able to do anything.

Yes I have my teacher and all but I don't want to kick my student to the curb either.

Bear
1st February 2010, 08:13 AM
I need to post I'll work on it this week in my copious free time -_-

Drusilla
23rd March 2010, 09:18 PM
Hai guiz, sorry for being gone for so long, but I reeeeally needed a break. Now that I've Rappelz-ed myself into stupidity, I should be more available for posting.

Obviously, I haven't followed through on my idea of NPCing people... and it probably won't happen, because I'm lazy. But I would really appreciate it if we could get things up and running again. Excited about the new applicants! Let's see where this thing takes us.

Nayia Waterflower aka starmie44
24th March 2010, 02:12 PM
*cracks nuckles* Time to slap this RP awake. *grins wickedly*

Everoy
24th March 2010, 04:30 PM
Agreed. ^_^ Posting either tonight or tomorrow.

6th April 2010, 09:52 PM
Oh, as for that NPCing people idea, what were your thoughts on how to do that? Just take over the characters to role play them? Is there a list of people who quit or something cause Heald was the only one to post that he was quitting.

Telume
6th April 2010, 10:13 PM
That's usually what I do when it comes to NPCing, though it might be wise to ask the person how the character would normally be played.

Crystal Tears
6th April 2010, 10:29 PM
I already told Drusilla why I haven't been posting. I plan to return with a different character, hope that will inspire me. Drake will become an NPC, I'm thankful for that.

Becki (ChobiChibi) is returning with me, I'm working on my sign up right now. So there's at least two more people returning to LVH. Hope that's okay with the rest of you.

Edit: BTW. Where the hell are you people?! O_o

Drusilla
7th April 2010, 03:21 PM
I'm at home. D:

lawl

ChobiChibi
7th April 2010, 04:26 PM
I'm in your base, killing your dudes :3

We've figured out a way to pass time for Olivia and introduce Sie's new character, so it will happen soon. And then we shall meet everyone else, that is a plan.

I also dunno if Roy remembers, but I was gonna throw a massive spanner in the works for Rachel's plans to become class president again XD Just cos I can. Time to plan my campaign mwahahaha!

darktyranitar
8th April 2010, 11:21 AM
I wonder why I never posted here

Good to see more people back here; I was afraid it'll only be only me and roy posting (with the latter nagging for posts, naturally, lol)

where are the rest of you guys tho? wth

Roy Karrde
8th April 2010, 05:24 PM
Good to see more people back here; I was afraid it'll only be only me and roy posting (with the latter nagging for posts, naturally, lol)

HEY! I take offense to that! I did not nag for posts! :P

8th April 2010, 07:44 PM
lol, okay. It's good to know how NPCs work. I'm use to using them in dice and board games, but it's been a while since I've done forum RPGs. I'm rusty! ;P

Okay, so we're doing good with waking this thing up. I just read the post for your new character CT and it's great. Having a pokemon being weak in battle is a pretty good flaw. ^.^ I enjoyed reading the post.

Now, as for the direction of the RP:

As a side note, however... Opening post takes place on a Saturday, with Saturday and Sunday being move in days. Classes start Monday morning. There will also be a school dance the following Friday. Get your dancin' shoes ready to boogie.

From the looks of it, we're still on Saturday, so that would make a free day on Sunday for meeting more people, exploring the grounds and getting to know the people in your towers. If anyone has some fun ideas for Sunday it would be awesome if you post them and we can all chat about it.

I personally like the idea of mingling in the common rooms. It seems like a realistic interaction idea on the first day at a boarding school. Even friends in different towers can hop between them and meet new people. Then breaking it off into groups depending on what places the characters wish to visit on campus.

Telume
8th April 2010, 08:15 PM
I have to plan for my character for the Monday post then. I'll figure out SOME WAY to not make it boring, lol.

At least for the upperclassmen, lowerclassmen have to endure, but I'll still find a way to make it somewhat entertaining.

Roy Karrde
10th April 2010, 06:34 PM
Anyone have any problems with transitioning to Day 2? Sunday I believe?

Telume
10th April 2010, 06:36 PM
I don't really have a problem with it.

Crystal Tears
12th April 2010, 11:52 AM
!! ♥ Thanks Nayia :3 *hugs Ochu*

oooh, Becki and I (I asked ChobiChibi) don't have a problem with moving on to sunday. Could give us a fresh start sort of thing, it was hard for myself to post because when I asked three different people, no one knew where anyone was. Lol, perhaps we could make an effort to state this? XD

Telume
12th April 2010, 01:29 PM
Would be nice, yeah because I couldn't exactly tell if the incident with Roy's chars happened in a hall or outside or something.

Crazy Elf Boy
12th April 2010, 07:06 PM
A zip to Sunday sounds like a nice change of plot.

Drusilla
12th April 2010, 07:50 PM
OK guys, I get the point, lulz. I will move things along in my next postie, which should be soon... I will try to lay off the Dragon Age obsessing until I get a post done.

Telume
16th April 2010, 12:37 PM
Well, I got a post in mind for when you move along.

ChobiChibi
17th April 2010, 08:09 PM
Oh dear, I killed LVH D:

Na, srs tho... Why doesn't someone just post for Sunday anyway? >_>; Tell us what you planned for the day, Dru, then we can do it ourselves? Dunno, just thought that would be a good thing to do...

Roy Karrde
17th April 2010, 10:16 PM
Alright if Dru doesnt post by the time I get back tomorrow from work, I'll go on and post, I hope that is alright Dru.

Drusilla
18th April 2010, 06:57 AM
That's fine, I didn't have anything planned, just more random encounters and adventures to be decided by you guys. I'm working on it, promise. Feel free to plow on ahead, though.

Bear
20th April 2010, 06:18 PM
I snuck'd a post in der before you move on keke

Drusilla
20th April 2010, 08:28 PM
*crosses Bear off of the hit list*

lol jk. Thanks for posting, though! =D

Roy Karrde
20th April 2010, 08:31 PM
Sorry I havnt posted yet, I crapped out my knee two days ago at work, and have been pretty doped up on pain meds.

21st April 2010, 12:37 AM
lol Bear, that post was awesome. I'm still laughing. ;p

awe Roy, hope your knee gets better soon. ^.^

Bear
21st April 2010, 04:31 PM
plow

lol u said plow

Telume
21st April 2010, 07:35 PM
^ this.

Crystal Tears
22nd April 2010, 03:10 PM
So no one objects to moving on to the next day? Awesome.

Nayia and Becki, I'mma tagging you two in my next post. BE PREPARED! *goes off singing*

Telume
23rd April 2010, 12:12 PM
Finally moved on! Thank you CT!

Bear
23rd April 2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah I was about to ask how she got Nayia from the lunchroom all the way outside without any transition, til I remembered we were jumping to Sunday lol

23rd April 2010, 04:50 PM
haha, yeah Bear. And I figure Dru is still doing her post to show the transition of our lunch room meeting to Sunday... or else I'll have to eat her copy of Dragon Age Origins. Bwahahahaha.... hehe, but I do understand how awesome the game is. *glares at her xbox* I'm strong, I'm not going to play with you!!!!

Anyways, nap time. ^.^ Maybe I'll come up with an adventure for a post this way. Nai, I'm excited~!

Roy Karrde
23rd April 2010, 05:15 PM
I am so sorry guys, this week has just been utter hell. But hey my knee is feeling better, and now I have a new computer. So I will be trying to come up with something ASAP * Needs to talk to dark * x.x

Drusilla
23rd April 2010, 09:57 PM
or else I'll have to eat her copy of Dragon Age Origins.

You'll have to do something about my new man too, I think... he's the bigger problem. I can't concentrate!

Telume
23rd April 2010, 10:07 PM
^ Someone hack her MSN and change the password until she focuses.

Drusilla
23rd April 2010, 10:18 PM
lulz

Won't help... he'll just call me.

Telume
24th April 2010, 12:24 AM
*runs over with scissors and cuts phonelines*

:cawg:

24th April 2010, 01:16 AM
Oh, I can deal with that Dru. *cracks knuckles*

lol, nah. Just pick an time in the day that is just for writing. Even if it's just a half an hour. Make such that your boyfriend knows that during this time he wouldn't be able to talk to you because it's your creativity private time. During this time you have no visitors, have your phone on silence and don't have anything happening that will distract you (tv on, music that doesn't help you write playing, any folders or internet windows on your computer opened, shiny things, etc).
Just read the last post or two that affects you characters, letting your mind focus on the words and be drew into your character. How she is feeling, thinking, her actions. If you have part of your next post written, read that too. Usually by the time you're finished, you'll be ready to jump right in.

If that doesn't help, then have your boyfriend help by talking to him about your RPing and have him work with you to come up with some ideas. Tell him what's happening with your character, where you want her to be by the end of the post, what diologue was already said between the characters, and any timbits of info that is important. Have him ask questions, ask what he would do or talk about in that situation. This will make it so that you get time with your boyfriend, but your mind is getting into the RP.

If both of those ideas are not to your liking, than get some of use on your msn and we can chat about the RP and your post to help you get your mind on it.

Telume
25th April 2010, 01:43 PM
You could also get Nayia's kitty avatar to type it up for you :o.

It seems to be rather enthralled by typing OMG LOL.

Kurosakura
25th April 2010, 09:03 PM
I have returned from months of AP Studio work and weeks of WoW nerding. owo

So like, I'll post eventually... just not now. XD

27th April 2010, 01:44 AM
Sorry, my kitten is too busy heckling bad fanfiction to write in anyone's stead. ;P

darktyranitar
27th April 2010, 08:42 AM
I am so sorry guys, this week has just been utter hell. But hey my knee is feeling better, and now I have a new computer. So I will be trying to come up with something ASAP * Needs to talk to dark * x.x

I'm in the middle of final yo :|

Tho I'm still on and off (e.g. now), so send a PM or something?

Or you could wait until weekend, tho I might be preoccupied (or lazy) by then... mm

Telume
3rd May 2010, 05:06 PM
Wee, I have a week off plenty of time to think of stuff for LVH.

ChobiChibi
6th May 2010, 02:36 PM
Just one more exam then I'm freeeeeeeeeeee 8D

Forest 8D

Telume
6th May 2010, 03:39 PM
What forest? D:?

darktyranitar
7th May 2010, 10:34 AM
Eating a black forest cake after exam...?

Telume
7th May 2010, 12:04 PM
Eating a black forest cake after exam...?

I thought you were going to say something about Black Forest Ham.

Kurosakura
7th May 2010, 06:06 PM
I'd post if I weren't brain-dead. :D

ChobiChibi
7th May 2010, 06:47 PM
Funny thing is, I've been to the Black Forest 8D

It's pretty.

Bear
10th May 2010, 01:34 PM
I like how the lounge has almost three times the post count as the RPG.

I have two useless days off work with nothing to do so I'll try to get a post up.

16th May 2010, 12:52 PM
Okay, I'm back and I'll think of something to post when I'm not so tired. *sings* Naptime. ^.^

Roy Karrde
16th May 2010, 07:12 PM
I am going to try to think of a post tonight, something involving my roomie * Grabs Kuro and drags her to the RPG *

27th May 2010, 10:07 PM
lol, I almost posted before reading the RP. It would have been bad if both Chobi and I posted a different adventure. ;P

ChobiChibi
28th May 2010, 06:30 AM
Sorry ^^; what was your adventure going to be?

Btw, Olivia is scared of bugs, but will try everything to try not to show it :3 Have fun with this fact!

Telume
28th May 2010, 12:12 PM
Sorry my posts have been kinda short recently, I find it kinda hard to come up with some ideas as of late.

30th May 2010, 11:55 AM
lol, mine had us go to the beach where there is suppost to be some caves. haha, well now we have a future adventure for later in the RP. ^.^

Telume
2nd June 2010, 12:47 AM
lol Bleh, I should've gone along but my char got up kinda late D:

Crystal Tears
2nd June 2010, 11:18 PM
Lol, someone in the adventuring group damn well post. XD I don't want to do another one just yet.

Roy Karrde
2nd June 2010, 11:26 PM
Gah forgot! I'll get it when I get home from class, Tiff will take Telume's character to the beach

Drusilla
3rd June 2010, 12:23 PM
Lol, someone in the adventuring group damn well post. XD I don't want to do another one just yet.

Working on it.... <_<;;