PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS!!!!

Rossymore
3rd December 2009, 11:36 AM
Hey y'all, this is Rossy posting from the forums (my first time w00t) and I'm here with the update on the anime front.

Be warned as if you don't want to know what happens to any of Ash's Pokemon, then skip to the last sentence.

Ash's Gliscor will leave the team. Yep, the only Pokemon I like on his team other than Monferno is going. In the most recent episode (EP620, or DP154), Gliscor learns Giga Impact from a flying master. Gliscor wants to continue learning and does 'training', so Gliscor has to go and will be replaced by...

Gible. Oh shit. That's right, three episodes later in DP157 (EP623), the episode title is named Fukamaru! Got It!! Which means Ash will catch a Gible. I don't really like the Gible line that much...but still.

Okay that's the spoilers over with. See you guys another time! :D

Telume
3rd December 2009, 12:38 PM
We've been going nuts discussing that, I actually predict the Gible WILL NOT listen to him. Kinda like how Charmeleon/Charizard didn't when they evolved.

Jeff
3rd December 2009, 08:03 PM
Just an idea here. Next time you want to post spoilers, you can post two posts in the same thread. The first one with the story and spoiler warning, then the second post with the actual spoilers. Since only the first post of the thread shows up on the main site, the spoilers are hidden inside the thread. Yeah, I don't mind if you guys double post for that reason.