PDA

View Full Version : Think happy.

Rebecca Chambers
5th December 2009, 04:01 PM
I hate garbage. It even smells bad, too.

kainashi
5th December 2009, 04:08 PM
lucky you. i'm only on urban dictionary. :(

Telume
5th December 2009, 05:45 PM
I'm not even on that, FML :(

Blademaster
5th December 2009, 06:01 PM
We're one step closer to the TPM ED article of my dreams... :cawg:

Houndoom_Lover
5th December 2009, 08:36 PM
Awesome-sauce :0

PNT510
6th December 2009, 12:14 AM
lucky you. i'm only on urban dictionary. :(

Where are you on urban dictionary?

kainashi
6th December 2009, 12:46 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kainashi

shazza
6th December 2009, 12:55 AM
I'm sure much of your decade has included some very good memories, as well as the bad. All decades will encompass both. That is life.

PancaKe
6th December 2009, 05:40 AM
Oh shazza you are so wise

Crystalmaster Mike
6th December 2009, 07:26 AM
Well, come to think of it, the last 10 years have had their share of bull droppings for me too. I turned 18, so became legally responsible and all.
Plus, after graduating, found out probably half of my class despised me for being the obsessive/compulsive study geek I am. Go figure.

But, you have to see these things in perspective. I've got my health (=/= fitness, mind you), driver's license (okay, so after 9 attempts), and graduated from college with the highest... decoration, it's called? Plus, merely two weeks after, I could start to work!
So please, don't mind the people on the outside. It's the person on the inside you need to come to terms with. (Or at least, to potty-train.)

Mr. Brightside
6th December 2009, 03:05 PM
Is there a way I can sue that site?

Get a lawyer and do it. It won't be the first time. As far as i am concerned you could sue them for (many) violations of the human rights.

abunaidesu
6th December 2009, 06:01 PM
How exactly is ED violating human rights? Yes, the contributors are assholes that enjoy berating others but they aren't exactly going as far as free speech. I'm not defending what they said about the OP, but you can't exactly sue someone for that. I'd like to see someone try and not be laughed out of court.

And if the OP thinks suing ED is the only viable option, then every other person with an article on them should also be allowed to.

Bear
6th December 2009, 07:19 PM
I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a minute.

Doesn't this post do precisely what the article is accusing you of? Registering on forums and telling your sad history? You're not exactly making a strong case for yourself right now...

If you really want to start anew and rid yourself of these assholes, stop giving them things to feed on. This topic simply adds to the apparent laundry list of other threads of a similar nature you've created.

Ok I'm done playing devil's advocate, since I know nothing about you and am not about to judge.

Asilynne
6th December 2009, 07:23 PM
Detriment of character I believe is a felony, however, I would just take it to the courts and not spread the site around for more people to see XD

Katie
7th December 2009, 12:01 AM
but you can't exactly sue someone for that
I could sue you for saying that.
(my old business law prof's way of always answering questions starting with "could someone sue you for..." to prove the point that you can sue anyone for anything, it's winning that's the question =P)

You could try to get them on the tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress, but that one's really fucking hard to prove and usually requires some outrageous circumstances.

Personally I agree with Bear and think that you're grabbing for attention and sympathy with this thread. Just ignore it, ban yourself from whatever sites you have drama with, and move on. That's the wonderful thing about the internet - you can literally make yourself disappear and not have to deal with whatever mess you were in. And it's not worth the legal fees.

RedStarWarrior
7th December 2009, 01:58 AM
Well, you could at least let them know that you aren't permanently banned here, yet.

No one even cares enough to trash me like that. Lovely.

Blademaster
7th December 2009, 02:42 AM
suing ED

Good luck with that. I'll just be over here in the meantime roller-blading up this 45 degree hill with an anchor strapped to my back.

Zak
7th December 2009, 02:43 AM
A lot of people here probably think you're a troll and this post is a joke, but I actually remember you from back in 2003/2004, you were here all right, and you made many accounts, and I also remember the incident with Hanada Tattsu. I also remember you sending me a threatening PM about something on one of your accounts hurling a lot of humorous insults.
I even remember you posting a very same thread (which I was unable to find in the archive) in vB Help (or The Binary District if it existed) about how you were stressed out from internet drama and people on other sites hating you and causing you emotional trauma, like a whole scroll-worth of stories.
And you had recently been banned here and had a lot of accounts, I can name a few but for your sake I'll save the embarrassment because I bet a lot of people will remember. Also considering the way you acted and the stuff you would pull, it's no wonder you've been banned at all those places.

So yeah, everyone, in case you thought this guy was a gimmick troll, I'm pretty certain he's for real. Not that most of you care, but that makes this thread better :P

But wow, I had no idea you were such an e-celeb, do you do autographs?

abunaidesu
7th December 2009, 11:04 AM
What I want to know is why the OP expects sympathy when there's logs of this:

Original Message-----

From: Alice Johnson [6] Sent: 02 August 2008 15:24 To: ****** Subject: RE: Help me find Laura Scott, in Edinburgh.

Do you know a legal way I can find Laura? Without your support, I will not find her now.

--- On Tue, 29/7/08, ******@lbp.pnn.police.uk <******@lbp.pnn.police.uk> wrote:

From: ******@lbp.pnn.police.uk <******@lbp.pnn.police.uk> Subject: RE: Help me find Laura Scott, in Edinburgh. To: toebrights@yahoo.co.uk Cc: ***@lbp.pnn.police.uk Date: Tuesday, 29 July, 2008, 8:03 AM

Good morning Mr Anderson.

You have been advised by the Police on various occasions that Laura Scott is not missing and as she is an adult, if she does not her whereabouts known by you, you have to accept this. The Police are not making threats to you, Mr Anderson, merely suggesting if you are still feeling low you should contact your GP, NHS 24 or the Samaritans. Alternatively your support worker should be able to refer you to the appropriate body to help you.

In the meantime, the Police cannot offer you any further help or resolution so continually emailing us seems only to be causing frustration to yourself and further distress. For these reasons I advise you not to contact us again unless you have anything further to report.

Regards,

A/AS 9255 O Hamilton

Lothian and Borders Police
Original Message-----

From: Alice Johnson [7] Sent: 28 July 2008 20:10 To: Force Information Unit Subject: Help me find Laura Scott, in Edinburgh.

I'll end my life in February of 2009 if you don't. She used to stay at 43 Stenhouse Avenue West. I ain't telling you my real name either. Because you get very threatening when I do. I stay at a place unkown to all but myself. Unless you help me, I'll get very serious.

Zak
7th December 2009, 12:51 PM
Thank you! I was curious if anyone else bothered reading that goldmine of an entry, because judging by the replies here it didn't seem like it.

There is a lot worse stuff there, but yes.

abunaidesu
7th December 2009, 03:30 PM
Is this someone I would recognize, Zak? PM me name(s) when you're free please. :)

abunaidesu
7th December 2009, 05:47 PM
You're just trying to offer excuses for what the aforementioned article accuses you of.

The fact that you have PDD-NOS does not change the fact that you committed those acts.

Zak
7th December 2009, 05:58 PM
Is this someone I would recognize, Zak? PM me name(s) when you're free please. :)

Probably not, actually. I only recall them posting in Pokemon Anime, and Video Games, and vB Help (Woz might remember him though because I remember him making fun of him). Not so much Misc. But whatever, I'll just say them. Tears For Fears (I think he used that one most), Delibird #225, Ein Katze, Edward Carnby, Paulie Wanna Cracker, and probably a few more that escape me. And this one.

So, why does it matter if I was banned here or not? I hadn't even been back on here for long enough, until I just recently remembered that TPM still existed. People cannot judge my character based on a whole shitstorm of an article that someone else wrote.

So, I did some irrational things and paid for it. It's life. I never mentioned that I have PDD-NOS. If you don't know what that is, look it up. I never knew I had it in 2004 because I was not diagnosed until 2007. I don't like to advertise things like that, but sometimes I have no other choice.

My support worker says he doesn't use forums. He only uses his work e-mail and YouTube. That's it. He knows what kind of people forums attract. And ED is troll city personified.

No one cares whether you were banned. But bear in mind that the ED entry, while it may have a slanderous introduction (which sounded like it was made up when I first read it), is based almost entirely on your "retirement letter" and logs of your letters with the police, both of which are direct quotes from YOU directly word-for-word. This is hardly a "shitstorm of an article that someone else wrote", mainly because those things are direct quotes and already speak for themselves enough. Sure, there's a bit of an intro poking fun at you at the beginning written by the ED people, but not only is it simply summarizing stuff that came from your mouth directly (which is source-cited) in their own words, but that part would hardly make a difference as opposed to just posting your logs alone, because they already do the job well enough.
So, I think you only have yourself to blame. And while it's true that you never stated your condition, I think most people who read that, if they are intelligent they would gather that you have something, which I figured you might have.

But also you're lucky no one cares whether you're posting here or not, and that's because right now you're doing fine. Just, when you post a thread like this asking for sympathy over this and then post a link to an article full of logs of you being a psycho, don't expect to get it that is all.

And you can't sue ED, mainly because like I said, the "damaging" stuff they posted is based on stuff directly from your mouth, and not "slander".

abunaidesu
7th December 2009, 06:49 PM
Haha, I remember Tears For Fears.

Anyway, just another loser who wants to use the "I have x disorder so I should be excused for my actions" card. Move along.

Bear
7th December 2009, 07:03 PM
Good luck with that. I'll just be over here in the meantime roller-blading up this 45 degree hill with an anchor strapped to my back.

Don't forget the hill is covered in ice

Master Rudy
8th December 2009, 01:04 AM

And marbles.....you can't forget about the marbles! ^_~

As for the OP my advice to you is this: regardless of if this is a troll attempt or not the best thing you can do is NOT draw more attention to it. Noww I can't speak for actions you may have taken in the past that could have potentially warrented people giving you a hard time. In cases like this sometimes it's due to people being assholes and sometimes it's because you were the asshole. However bear in mind what Katie said if your still having issues. This is the internet. Unless someone is tracking you by your IP number it's much easier to drop off the grid online than it is in real life. If you truely want this to stop then the best thing you can do is abandon any e-mail addresses and forum accounts that you absolutely do not need. A fresh start in an online community is easy to pull off provided you do not act like an idiot or openly admit to the people harassing you that you are person X.

Zak
8th December 2009, 04:06 AM
I actually kind of find the article/logs kind of interesting, because they remind me a lot of the writing style of "the curious incident with the dog in the night-time" (awesome book btw), except from someone a few years older.

Blademaster
8th December 2009, 10:10 AM

Thanks for the reminder, dick. :mad2:

And marbles.....you can't forget about the marbles! ^_~

Marbles. On a 45 degree incline covered in ice.

You fail physics forever. ^_~

Heald
8th December 2009, 11:25 AM
Marbles. On a 45 degree incline covered in ice.

You fail physics forever. ^_~
They are frozen into the ice, but stepping on one will pop it out.

Wait, why the fuck am I defending this retarded analogy?

Master Rudy
10th December 2009, 03:10 AM
Well, I used to watch the Anime and collect the cards, so I was a fan of what this site covers. However, I kind of dropped out of being interested in it, because I got older and my interest in it was fading out. Then they got rid of Misty, which I didn't like. I also hate Resident Evil now, because they killed Wesker. I think the fan forums about it don't have a clue what Capcom is doing to their games!

Wesker is a matter of opinion. Having a good villian is always part of the equasion in a good story. However when the villian gets a tendancy to make you think he's dead yet come back it adds more tension to the story. Same holds true for the guy that always gives people the slip in the end. Of course there will eventually come a point where no matter how bad ass the main villian is the writer is going to have to give serious thought to killing them or bringing them to justice once and for all. It's the natural evolution of a story. It's the reason why characters such as Nina Meyers and Blofeld eventually died in 24 and the Bond series respectively. If they always live or get away no matter what the odds then you eventually run the risk of turning people away due to the fact that they will say "Oh the 2000 armed guards and the fact that he's already been shot five times is nothing. He always wins or gets away." Bottom line is that while Wesker is a good villian he did have to eventually go. As a result I think that short of coming up with a new threat or prequel somewhere in the line that the Resident Evil series could be looking at wrapping up completely sometime in the near future.

Magmar
10th December 2009, 04:17 PM
I have an opportunity to offer my opinion to none other than Grace Saunders??

GET A FUCKING LIFE DUDE.

Blademaster
10th December 2009, 05:48 PM
My relevant mature response is that you should stop putting so much stock into shit people on the Internet say.

I know, hypocrisy that *I* of all people say that, but you have an ED article. Lots of sites don't like you. It's easier for me to believe you're wrong than it is for me to believe dozens if not hundreds of other people are wrong about you. If you don't like being victimized in the game of "keyboard warriors" (whatever that means), then don't play it. Simple as that.

And before you reply to me, remember that I'm one of the guys that's NOT hassling you about anything in this topic. I dunno or care what your past is like so long as you leave it behind you. Fair enough?

abunaidesu
11th December 2009, 10:33 AM
Every time I make a topic like this,

You do realize that nothing is going to change until YOU change right? o.o

shazza
13th December 2009, 03:14 AM
/thread

toucheiruka
18th December 2009, 10:42 PM
Yeah. I had heaps of bad luck on the Internet, too. I had this whole suck ass page made about me on Encyclopedia Dramatica, after years of being slandered rotten on heaps of forums, and all because these ass clowns didn't like me. Thanks to them, I'm not sure if it's worth continuing with forums.

See what I mean.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Grace_Saunders

All of that is horse manure and lies. I don't like those forums, and personally, I think I'd probably want to kill them if I ever saw them IRL. I've honestly never seen such idiots in all my days.

I know this forum is mentioned on there, and I'm sorry if any disrespect come out of that. I didn't write the page. I think I know who did it, but they have so many dickhead friends that it's really pointless to be arguing with them.

Although, come to think of it, I vaguely remember a guy called Hanada Tattsu on here, who I did not get on with back in the day.

Is there a way I can sue that site? I mean, they should not be allowed to have websites like that on the net. I think it's also pretty sad and silly how you cannot remove your own accounts from vBulletin forums. I always hated having to ask the admins, because sometimes the admin could turn out to be a contrary jackass. <_<

Hopefully, your decade wasn't nearly as bad as mine was! :)

I do have a life, mate.

Every time I make a topic like this, people give me the same type of immature grief. Yes, I'm still convinced people have it in for me, and I'm not the immature one - I strongly believe people are out to give me a hard time. Why? Because it only seems to happen on forums that know me. My track record has shown that I don't get this on Full Moon Underground.

Can anyone tell me why that happens? Because if you had been in my position, you would not have been too thrilled over it either. I just find it weak to play "keyboard warriors" with strangers that I don't even think I'll ever meet in person.

Surely that warrants a relevant adult response.

COOL STORY BRO!

shazza
18th December 2009, 11:23 PM
Oi fuckhead, what part of "/thread" didn't you understand?

toucheiruka
19th December 2009, 12:20 AM
Oi fuckhead, what part of "/thread" didn't you understand?
I understood it, this was just too good for me to pass up.

forgive me....

Master Rudy
22nd December 2009, 06:18 AM
Is it just me or has this thread officially been derailed? The first post/title were edited and various posts were deleted. As a result nothing makes sense anymore.

What the hell is going on here? :confused:

Drago
22nd December 2009, 06:31 AM
Yeah, I'm not really getting much from this anymore. We concluded that we're happy now anyway.

/thread