PDA

View Full Version : God I hate tuesday's

Ayeun
8th December 2009, 05:39 AM
Nothing to do... I command TPM to entertain me!

MToolen
8th December 2009, 05:50 AM
Ahem.

*takes out set of keys*

*jingles keys*

Thank you. *bows*

Mr. Brightside
8th December 2009, 06:00 AM
*does juggler stuff* *calls monkeys*

I hope you like monkeys << Otherwise they will bite you.

Ayeun
8th December 2009, 06:07 AM
Oh... Shiny... Keys....

shazza
8th December 2009, 06:40 AM
Hi, how are you? I haven't really sen you post much before. :)

Ayeun
8th December 2009, 07:04 AM
Hi Shazza. I have been stalking you through Mt Moon, but since its the 'Cool kid hangout', where you have chats that should be in the Misc room, but where only the in crowd can post, you probably wouldn't know me... I hang out in ASB mostly...

And yeah, I am MEGA bored, because, well, its Tuesday night...

shazza
8th December 2009, 07:30 AM
Well, now it has existed for a fair few weeks, I like to look at the separation of Mt. Moon and Misc as follows: Mt. Moon's is mindless chat and Misc is thoughtful discussion. I'm sure if you want to apply for posting privileges, I'm sure one of the moderators would be happy to accept you. :)

Ayeun
8th December 2009, 07:32 AM
I have already been knocked back... And I am SURE that the 'What is your favourite colour' post in Mt moon is so much more random than if it had been here...

But thats just my 2 cents...

Also, I still hate tuesdays.

shazza
8th December 2009, 07:51 AM
There isn't much randomness to come out of a favourite colour. And if anything, it should be PCG!

Why do you hate Tuesday's? It's Wednesday now in Australia, although Brisbane doesn't hav Daylight Savings.

Ayeun
8th December 2009, 07:52 AM
Tuesday night, the only other sorce of entertainment I derive, World of Warcraft (Snorecraft, borecraft, whatevercraft) goes off for maintenance and patching...

/cry

shazza
8th December 2009, 07:55 AM
Read a book, learn a new skill, or learn a new topic, watch a movie, do some exercise; or enhance whatever skills you possess.

There is so much to do! Alternatively, you can sleep and bring in the new day like I am about to do. Goodnight. :wave:

Remmeber: "Only boring people get bored."

EDIT: I remember my times playing World of Warcraft. When I'm in one of my low moods, it actually sometimes is tempting. But in hindsight, what a waste of time, when I could be doing so much more accomplishing for myself.

I also remember the dreaded Tuesday night's.

Ayeun
8th December 2009, 07:56 AM
I am currently turning my house upside, looking for my GBA charger...

shazza
8th December 2009, 07:59 AM
Substituting a video game addiction with video games. Oh dear..

Ayeun
8th December 2009, 08:02 AM
Hey, I wanted to play some Classic Pokemon Firered, but my stupid DSi doesnt have a GBA slot...

Must kill nintendo brain who decided to not but the GBA slot on the DSi

Houndoom_Lover
8th December 2009, 09:52 AM
Normally, I don't care for Tuesday's anymore then I do any other day, but today is the shitznit! I have too many options of stuff todo today!

Jeff
8th December 2009, 09:57 AM
Usually, I have two classes on Tuesdays, but since classes are over now, all I have today is one final. Thursdays are the day I usually dread the most because I have two classes and two labs. But again, that's over now.

Little_Pikachu
9th December 2009, 11:40 AM
I thought this might actually be a decent topic so Iwas a little disappointed to find it was just some attention seeking spam.

See, I actually do have a problem with Tuesdays and I think it does stem back to being in school and having one of my most hated classes on that day, but now I've managed to consolidate some more universal reasons why Tuesday should be abolished as a working day.
It has no point!

Monday - Start of thye week, forget what happened last week and just get on with this week, no excuses.
Wednesday - Mid week, after lunchtime it's all down hill.
Thursday - You have a reason to feel happy because you know tomorrow is Friday.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday - Obvious really.

Tuesday is just a horrible day that has no place in todays modern society. I believe we should be given a good reason to want to get up and go to work on a Tuesday such as an internationally recognised half day or at least free cakes provided by our organisations.

Knight of Time
9th December 2009, 11:50 AM
Well, in my high school days, and subsequent college days, I didn't really like Tuesdays as much as other days, mainly if there was a quiz/test/exam I had to write on a particular day that turned out to be a Tuesday.

But then again, when it comes to hard days, Mondays are usually worse for me. But not always, thankfully.

Telume
9th December 2009, 12:51 PM
My favorite days: Friday, Saturdays

My least favorite days: Monday and Tuesday.

'nuff said.

Drusilla
9th December 2009, 12:56 PM
There shouldn't be an apostrophe in "Tuesdays". =o My first question was, you hate what of Tuesday? O_o;;

Anywho...

I love Tuesdays. Four times out of five, I get to sleep in and then go to work; or, I open in the morning and get to see NCIS at night. w00t! Win either way.

Jeff
9th December 2009, 01:14 PM
There shouldn't be an apostrophe in "Tuesdays". =o My first question was, you hate what of Tuesday? O_o;;

Heh, yeah. Reminds me of a thread I saw at another forum called "UFO's real or fake?". My question was, what part of the UFO would be considered the "real or fake?" :P

Telume
10th December 2009, 01:39 AM
I like Wednesdays more because of Mythbusters. Ftw.