PDA

View Full Version : Whoooo! Movie and anime st00f

Rossymore
11th December 2009, 06:18 PM
Hey'all, tis Rossy here with more anime news.

The first two episode titles of 2010 have been revealed (w00t!) and the gang STILL aren't in Sunyshore yet! ¬_¬

DP158 (EP624): Loud Roar! Jibacoil VS Metagross!! Jan 7th

DP159 (EP625):Freezing Punch! Buoysel VS Barrierd!! Jan 14th
Basically, DP158 will be a fight between Magnezone and Metagross...and loud roaring. DP159 will be Buizel's desperate attempt to become useful and use Ice Punch. Also, s/he/it will face a Mr/s Mime.

Some movie news now. Movie 13 will hopefully be set in the Johto Region, will be premiered on July 10th, and will feature Celebi, the legendary gerbils and Ash's 'evil self'. Sounds like Movie 4, the Johto Saga and AG178 all rolled into one. Should be interesting anyway.

Plus, DP155 aired in Japan today and featured Zoey obtaining her fifth ribbon, making Dawn want to try harder too. Ash also learns that Paul is one step ahead of him...as always. Maybe now he's two steps ahead of Ash...
Next, DP135 will air tomorrow. I know I'll be watching it on an illegal Youtube account *cough*, will you?

IN OTHER NEWS

The 2nd official Pokemon Tournament in Greece was announced a few days ago. Those wishing to enter must go onto the official forums and challenge someone and then post the battle up. You kinda need to be fluent in Greek to do this (¬_¬). The last few rounds will be held live in the Saturn Megastore in Kallithea, Athens. So you need access to that. The winner will recieve a copy of Hg/Ss as well as some cool Nintendo console...stuff. As well as a few Legendary Pokemon.

That's all for this week, I'll probably post these up every Thursday/Friday.
Keep Pokemon...ing.

Houndoom_Lover
11th December 2009, 06:28 PM
Oh man! All those listens in Grecian have paid off!

Hahaha, I kid, but that's exciting news!

DarkestLight
12th December 2009, 10:39 AM
I could rock them in Greek. I might hafta make a trip.

Telume
12th December 2009, 08:52 PM
I don't know any Greek, in yer face!

Mr. Brightside
13th December 2009, 03:18 PM
Huh? And since when it is a big deal a tournament here? O.o

Dang it, if only.... I must get a new Pokemon game some time soon. *mutters*
Hmm, pretty interesting the movie news. I'm curious about the evil version of Ash. What, is he going to tickle Pikachu to death?

Rossymore
13th December 2009, 03:34 PM
Huh? And since when it is a big deal a tournament here? O.o

Dang it, if only.... I must get a new Pokemon game some time soon. *mutters*
Hmm, pretty interesting the movie news. I'm curious about the evil version of Ash. What, is he going to tickle Pikachu to death?

Agreeing with first sentence...

Well, if you want a new game, then either get Pokemon Rumble or PMD3.

Those are the newest ones available.

Mr. Brightside
13th December 2009, 03:50 PM
Agreeing with first sentence...

Well, if you want a new game, then either get Pokemon Rumble or PMD3.

Those are the newest ones available.

Actually i mean a normal Pokemon game. The only one i have is the old Gold version. Never got another version XD I know a bit pathetic.

Anyway, i searched a bit and the rules for this tournament are hell lot! But you get some cool stuff even if you don't make it to the finals, like Johto starters with a special berry, Shaymin etc. But i am really curious about the surfing Pikachu.