PDA

View Full Version : Joey's Destiny~ A Yu-Gi-Oh! Fic

Ghost
13th April 2003, 07:44 AM
This a fic about Joey after Battle City. He's got Jinzo, Fortress Whale, Legendary fishermen etc. Joey also has bought some new cards from the Card shop (Like Fortress Whale Oath, Vorse Raider) Just to let you know, he wears his battle city clothes. He also has gotten his Red Eyes back from Yugi.

Chapter 1

It was a extremly hot day in Domino City. It was atleast one hundred and five degrees farenhiet, and Joey Wheeler stood inside his apartment.
"Da**! can it get any hotter in here? I don't even have any air conditing here!" Joey screamed. He wasn't even wearing a shirt because of the intense heat of the aparment.
"Maybe I'll go over to Yugi's grandpa's shop! Atleast they have air conditing there..." Joey muttered, and ran into his room. He threw all his clothes on the floor, looking for his best shirt. Finally, he got it on, put on his sneakers, and ran outside.
Joey ran as fast as he could through the streets, dodging people as he went along.
When he reached the shop, he panted, and ran up to counter.
"Hey gramps! got any new cards in stock?" Joey asked Solomon Motou, who was Yugi's grandpa .
" Yes Joey, I believe we have some rare cards that we can trade you for some of your older ones," Solomon replied.
" Sweet! Like what?" Joey yelled in his face.
" First off, don't yell in my face! You get spit in my face, and I don't like saliva! Second off, We have Bazoo the Soul Eater, which is a beast type, and The Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon. But of course, you'd need to buy two more Red Eyes Black Dragons to fuse to make it," he replied.
" Eh, I'll trade my Tiger Axe for Bazoo, and I'll trade my Tri Horned Dragon for Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" Joey said again, trying not to get saliva in Solomon's face.
"Here you go Joey!" He said, handing him the Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Bazoo the Soul Eater. "And since your Yugi's friend, I'll give you 2 more Red Eyes' for free," Solomon said, and gave Joey two more Red Eyes'.
"Thanks Mister Motou, by the way, where is Yugi? Is he Upstairs? I think I want to duel him again!" Joey said, and ran upstairs to Yugi's bedroom.
Joey knocked on Yugi's door when he got there. "Hey Yugi, you there?" Joey yelled.
" Yea Joey! I'll be out in a mintue!" Yugi yelled back. Joey tapped his foot while he waited. It took it 10 mintues to come out."Sorry Joey, I had to ki.. I mean do my Homework!" He lied.
"Yug, there is one problem" Joey said back to Yugi.
"Yea, What's that Joey?"
"WE DON"T HAVE HOMEWORK ON FRIDAYS! WHICH MEANS, YOU HAVE NO HOMEWORK TO DO!" Joey yelled in Yugi's ear.
" Ok, Ok. Tristan said he would pay me 1000 yen if I kissed Tea on the lips," He said back.
" Yea, like the time I had to lift Tea's skirt up with a broom? I DIDN"T GET PAID ZIP YOU FOOL! he's using you!"
" Oh, well still... I did it anyway. I'll pay you 50 yen if you kissed Tea on the cheek!" Yugi said. Yugi handed Joey the money. Joey went and tryed to kiss Tea on cheek,but missed and hit her on the lips. For that, Tea got something out of Yugi's closet. A Broom.
"Oh come on Tea! not the Broom! Ahh!" Joey yelled, and ran around the room, while Tea jabbed him with broom. Soon after, Tea stopped, exhausted, and walked outside.
" Hey Yug, I wanna duel you again!" Joey said, as he held onto his back. It was bleeding.
"Sure Joey! Go home and get your Duel Disk, then we can duel!" he said, and with that, Joey ran to his apartment, and got his Duel Disk. Yugi met Joey near the water fountain, as Yami.
"Come on Yug!" Joey sighed " Do you have to be Yami to fight me in a duel?"
"Yes Joey, you would crush Yugi without me," Yami said. "Hey, I could beat Joey without you!" Yugi said through Yami.
"Whatever, Let's Duel!" Yami and Joey both said, and put there Decks into the Deck slot. They drew the top five cards. Joey went first.
He looked at his hand. He had The Buster Blader, Bazoo the Soul Eater, Magic Arm Sheild, Aligators Sword and the Baby Dragon. He drew another card. Polymerization.
"I'll summon The Alligator's Sword!Then, summon baby Dragon! and activate Polymerization! To make, The Alligator's sword Dragon!" Joey yelled.
"hmm... Very impressive Joey, but you'll have to do more then that to defeat Yugi Motou!" He yelled, and drew a card. "I'll summon Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts! and activate Polymerization with a card in my hand, to make Kaimara, The Flying Mythical Beast!" Yugi said.
"But since Fusion Monsters can't attack on the same turn, you'll have to wait to try and destroy Alligator's Sword Dragon!" Joey said.
"Yes, I know Joey. I'll end my turn,"
"Ok!" Joey yelled, trying to make it so that the duel would get more attention. Joey drew a Red Eyes Black Dragon. "I better save this so I can make the Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" he thought. "I'll summon Time Wizard! Activate Time Wizard, and turn Kaimara into a old beast, who loses 700 attack points!" Joey yelled.
"Activate Time Magic," The Time Wizard said, and the Whole field went up 1000 years.
"And now, The Alligators Sword Dragon, is the Alligator's Thousand Dragon, which raises his Attack by 1000!" Joey said, and the Alligator's Sword was know riding a Thousand Dragon. "And, Since Kaimara is now a Earth Monster, Alligator's Thousand Dragon can attack your Lifepoints!" Joey yelled, and the Alligator's Thousand Dragon attacked Yugi's Life points.
"Hmmm... You play very well Joey. But not good enough. I'll tribute my Kaimara, and Summon the Buster Blader!" Yugi yelled.
"But you need to tribute Two Monsters!" Joey said in frustration.
"Since Kaimara was aged, his effect become that he counts as Two Tributes. And now, THe Buster Blader can destroy The Alligators' Thousand Dragon!" Yugi yelled, as the Buster Blader jumped up, ready to attack The ATD.
"No!" Joey yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh, I know it's Stupid, But I write Stupid Fics.

Ghost
14th April 2003, 04:02 PM
Episode 2: Joey’s Ultimate Monster Part 2

Then, The Buster Blader struck. Their was a cloud of dust. Nothing could be seen. Then, it cleared. Joey’s Alligator’s Thousand Dragon was still there.
“What! The Alligator’s Thousand Dragon should be gone!” Yami said, then figured out the explanation. “I see. You knew that I would try to summon a Earth monster, like the Buster Blader, to try and destroy him. While If there are only earth, Fire or Water Monsters on the field, he can attack my Life Points. But I also forgot that Earth Water and Fire monsters also don’t effect The Alligator’s Thousand Dragon. I guess I will end my turn.” Yami said, and handed over the drawing to Joey.
Joey drew a card. It was the Graceful Charity. “I’ll activate the Magic Card Graceful Charity, and Discard 2 cards, to be able to draw three mores card!” Joey said, and drew two more Red Eyes’ and a Polymerization. “Get ready Yug! I’ll summon Lord of Dragons, and activate 2 Flutes of Summoning Dragon, to summon 3 Red Eyes Black Dragons!” Joey yelled. “Then, I’ll activate Polymerization! To make, The Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon (ATK4000 DEF 2800)! And tribute My Alligator’s Thousand Dragon to get it a Extra 500 attack points!” Joey yelled, and his Red Eyes Ultimate Dragons’ attack was 4500. “Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Black Neutron Blast!” Joey yelled, and with that, The Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon’s heads fired 3 deadly blasts, and destroy the Buster Blader. “Also, He’s allowed to attack twice a turn! But only one head can attack, so that will only do 2900 damage to your Life-Points! Red Eyes head! Inferno Fire Blast!” and with that The Red Eyes fired it’s black and red blast at Yugi.
“Ahhhhhhhh!” Yugi yelled as he put his arm over his face, trying to block the attack. Yugi was covered in black darkness. In a few seconds, the darkness was gone, and Yugi was sweated real hard. His brow creased into a frown. “Sorry Joey, but you will not win. I’ll activate the Dark Magic Curtain, and summon The Dark Magician! Then activate Polymerization! And activate my Premature Burial so Buster Blader will jump in! Meet, The Black Paladin! (ATK 2900/DEF 2400) “His Attack will also raise by 500 by every dragon monster on the field! That’s 4400!” Yugi yelled.
“You wasted a Turn Yugi! I’ll equip Metalmorph, to make the Metal Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon (ATK4900 DEF 3200)!” Joey replied quickly to Yugi. The metalmorph then covered the Red Eyes in metallic armor. “Metal Red Eyes! Destroy the Black Paladin!” Joey yelled, and The Metal Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon fired it’s inferno blasts at the Black Paladin. The Flames of the Red eyes’ breath burned the Paladin into ashes.
“No! Black Paladin!” Yugi grunted in disbelief, as he mourned for his fallen warrior. That was his only hope.
“ There’s no way you can win Yugi! My Metal Red Eyes is 400 ATK points stronger then the Blue Eyes Dragon, and that’s the strongest monster in the game!” Joey lowered down Yugi’s hopes.
“ No! You will not win and take my Egyptian God cards! Wait! That’s it!” Yugi was struck with a idea. He would summon Obelisk and destroy Joey’s life points! Yugi had already drew Obelisk, and all he needed to do was summon three more monsters. “First, I’ll activate Nightmare’s Steel Cage! Then, I’ll seal the cage with Swords of Revealing Light!” Yugi said, and locked Joey in the cage’s wrath.
“Urgh… Your just longing your defeat Yug! I can and will defeat you and get your Egyptian god cards!” Joey’s Dark, greedy soul took over.
“No Joey! I will summon Alpha the Magnet Warrior in defense mode, and end my turn,”
“Fine. I guess I have to pass this turn, Motou,”
“Ok! I’ll summon Beta The Magnet Warrior, in attack mode! I’ll end my turn.” Yugi wiped the sweat off of his brow.
“I’ll pass this turn again…” Joey’s greedy side said, and then, The Nightmare’s steel cage evaporated.
“I’ll summon Gamma The Magnet Warrior in attack mode! Then, end my turn,” Yami said, as wiped the sweat off once more.
“ Pass my turn again..” Joey said, annoyed by The Swords of Revealing Light.
“I’ll tribute Alpha, Beta, and Gamma The Magnet Warriors for Obelisk the Tormenter!” Yugi yelled, and all three figures of Alpha, Beta and Gamma broke apart.
The sky turned black. Thunder roared. Obelisk was being summoned. “GO! Obelisk the Tormenter!” Yugi Roared, and The figure of Obelisk appeared on the field.
“Sorry Yugi, but with Swords of Revealing light on the field, you can’t attack me!” Joey told Yugi, like Yugi had not known yet. “That’s while I’ll activate Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroy Sword Of Revealing Light!” Joey said, and a huge Typhoon storm destroy the swords.
“Obelisk, Fist Of Fate!” Yugi yelled, and Obelisk geared for a Attack.
“Activate Fairy Meteor Crush!” Joey Yelled and Metal Red Eyes’ attack destroyed the rest of Yugi’s life points. All of the virtual reality monsters on the field disappeared. Something just struck Joey; his greed had taken him over, and he had defeated Yugi!
“I can’t believe I lost…” Yugi said to himself, shaking his head. “It’s impossible… the god cards are unbeatable!”
“Hey Yug, listen. I beat you. Face the facts. Now hand over Obelisk the Tormenter,” Joey replied to Yugi. “You know, you defeated me before. Was I like this? No! Just take your defeat!”
“Yes Joey, I know should. Here is Obelisk the Tormenter,” Yugi said, and handed Joey the blue card. “Joey, use Obelisk wisely. He is not your best monster. Kaiba summoned Obelisk, but did he defeat Ishuzu?”
“ Thanks for the advice Yugi!” Then, Joey and Yugi walked seprate paths, and Joey was ready for anybody who wanted to steal his cards.

Snakes N' Legends
14th April 2003, 10:12 PM
Interesting fanfic. Joey has a dark side? Hope Yugi figures it out or I would hate to see what would happen next. Interesting that you combined Three Red Eyes Black Dragon into a version that is similiar to Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Keep it up!!!!

Ghost
15th April 2003, 06:38 AM
Thanks Snakes. I believe that I can get Chapter/Episode 3 up today or tommorow.

Snakes N' Legends
15th April 2003, 04:57 PM
You know, I ought to have mention this before ... but I didn't want to brag. A couple weeks ago, I came up a idea for Yu-gi-oh fanfic. It was basically about an idea of what if the shadow realm was home to duel monsters and it was invaded by dark sorcerers. I was going to have a traitor (Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon) take on one of the ruler's (Exodia) famous fighter (Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon.) Now don't think I am trying to copy off of you. A month ago, I found out that I wasn't the only person to come up with the Pokemon Adnocana (expect mine version was a Poison/Dark Pokemon and the other person's version was just a plain poison type.) Just thought I would mention that.

Ghost
16th April 2003, 05:42 AM
Here's a little preview of Chapter three (Note, this isn't the beginning of it)

Episode/Chapter 3: The Faker

A few hours later, when they got to America, they landed in New York, New York. It took a few minutes to wake Joey up, but Yugi knew how.
Joey ran up to the snack counter, and looked at all the candies. “Wow… American candies have such weird names… Can I have a Three…. Muskreter?” Joey asked the lady at the snack counter.
“Sir, It’s three Musketeer, not Muskreter,” She replied, irritated. He was tapping her foot on the ground, impatient.
“These Americans are rude too…” Joey muttered to himself. Then, he felt a agonizing pain. The lady at the counter had just slapped him.

Ghost
17th April 2003, 05:22 AM
Finally... A bit longer Chapter/Episode 3... I'm thinking about making this a two part... How would that sound?

Episode 3: The Faker

It was yet another hot day in Domino City. Almost one hundred and fifteen degrees Fahrenheit, and young Joey Wheeler with his friends Yugi Motou and Tristan Taylor, stood outside of Tea Gardner’s house, waiting for her to come out.
“Come on Tea! We don’t have all day! I hear the new duel tournament ran by the so called Kaiba corp.’s gonna start in a few hours! Me and Yugi don’t want to be late for the tournament!” Joey Wheeler whined, as tapped his foot on the ground.
“Yeah Tea, I wanna watch Yugi and Joey kick butt!” Tristan Taylor agreed. He was also impatient.
In a few second, Tea ran outside. She was wearing her Battle City clothes, and so were Joey and Tristan.
“ Come on guys, I thought you wanted to go to this so called Dark Duels Games?” Tea yelled at them, as she ran down the road.
“Hey Tea! Wait up!” Yugi, Joey and Tristan said immediately, and ran after her. A few hours later, they reached a Airplane, where they were in first class. Joey sat next to Yugi, and Tea sat next to Tristan.
Joey and Yugi looked at there cards, editing there decks with the cards they had in there pockets.
“Hey Yug, does this card fit in my deck?” Joey asked him, showing Yugi his new Bazoo the Soul Eater.
“Well, your deck type is a Beast-Warrior/Warrior deck, right?” Yugi replied.
“Yes, of course! Beast-Warrior and Warrior are the best!” Joey said firmly to Yugi, and crossed his arms.
“ Well then, no. But I could give you my Karbonla Warrior I got from a card shop,” Yugi replied.
“ Ok! I really needed that card! My M-Warrior#1 and My M-Warrior#2 really stink without it!” Joey said excitedly, and gave Yugi his Bazoo, in exchange for Karbonla Warrior.
Then, the waitress came and gave everyone a pillow and a blanket. Joey instantly fell asleep, and started to snore.
A few hours later, when they got to America, they landed in New York, New York. It took a few minutes to wake Joey up, but Yugi knew how.
Joey ran up to the snack counter, and looked at all the candies. “Wow… American candies have such weird names… Can I have a Three…. Muskreter?” Joey asked the lady at the snack counter.
“Sir, its three Musketeers, not Muskreter,” She replied, irritated. He was tapping her foot on the ground, impatient.
“These Americans are rude too…” Joey muttered to himself. Then, he felt a agonizing pain. The lady at the counter had just slapped him.
Joey rubbed his face, cursed under his face, and followed Yugi out of the station, without his candy bar.
When they reached outside, Yugi called for a taxi. When, a taxi arrived, everybody got in, and Yugi told the taxi driver to drive to the Dark Duels Game, ran by Kaiba Corp.
Joey was looking at one of the portable ‘where you want to go’ windows. He was checking out the Dark Duels games info. It said it was created by Kaiba corp., but Joey didn’t believe that.
“ The Dark Duels Games was created by Kaiba corp. , which was soon taken over by Marik Ishtar. The Dark Duel Games will have brand new Duel Disks, designed by Kaiba then reprogrammed by Marik. The winner of the Duel will receive the loser’s rarest card, and now, you will collect piece that look like the millennium ring. When you collect all 20 pieces, the pieces of the ring will lead you towards the arena where you will fight Marik. We are not responsible if anybody perishes because of a direct hit to them,” It read.
“Yug! The Dark Duel Games is ran by Marik!” Joey exclaimed, as he showed Yugi the first sentence.
“But I thought I banished Marik to the Shadow Realm… I guess he found a way out,” Yugi said, and took out his deck. He would have to defeat Marik and his Rare Hunters again.
A few hours later they arrived at the Dark Duels Games. Many Duelists crowded around the city with there new Duel Disks. Some of them were dueling.
Joey and Yugi walked into the shop were they could get registered. “May I know your name please?” The man at the counter said.
“Yugi Motou,”
“Joey Wheeler!”
The man looked at his computer. Joey had four stars, and his rarest card was Obelisk the Tormenter. Wait… That punk has Obelisk the Tormenter! And that Yugi kid’s rarest card is Sliffer the Sky Dragon! We’ll have to dispatch our best man to defeat them… The man at the counter thought deeply.
“Here are your Duel Disks, now go on and duel!” The man handed them the Duel Disks, and they walked out of the shop. Yugi and Joey walked separate paths.
“Hmm…” Joey thought as he looked around the corners. Joey turned one corner, and was walking down the alley. At the end of the alley was a shop labeled “Ultimate Duelists only”
“Well, I’m an ultimate duelist! I’m going in!” Joey thought to himself, and went in through the door. The place was very dank, and had moss every where. In the middle of the room stood a man.
“Hello, pathetic duelist. I thought I only said ultimate duelists only’ the man asked.
“Hey! My name’s Joey Wheeler and I got 2nd place in Duelist Kingdom!” Joey yelled at the man, and shook his fist.
“My name is Mask of Envy, but my real name is Endon,” He said, and took out his dueling deck, and slipped it into his Duel Disk. “Its time to duel,” He said, and Joey’s deck magically floated into the slot.
They drew the top five cards. Joey had drawn Tiny Guardian, Little Swordsman of Aile, M-Warrior #1, Magic Arm Shield, and Scapegoat. He drew another Card. Panther Warrior.
“I’ll summon the Panther Warrior! Then activate Scapegoat, and set one face down TRAP! Beat that, Endon!” Joey yelled at the so called man named Endon.
“I’ll activate Jar and Pot of Greed, and draw three new cards. Then, summon Zombrya the Dark in attack mode! Zombrya! Attack Panther Warrior!” Endon yelled, and the so called Zombrya fired his dark magic blast at Panther Warrior.
“Activate Trap, Magic Arm Shield!” Joey said, and Panther Warrior’s rusty shield turned into a brand new, sparkling shield. Out of the middle of the shield burst a hand, and grabbed Zombrya the Dark. Zombrya’s own attack destroyed him.
“No, Zombrya! Well, it doesn’t matter. Zombrya was just a phase for your destruction!” Endon replied to the young Wheeler,
“I’ll set another trap card, and make Panther Warrior attack your life points directly!” Joey said, and one scapegoat disappeared off the field. The Panther Warrior swung his Mighty Sword at Endon, and a trickle of blood came out of Endon’s cheek. Endon’s life points went down to 2000
“Ok, My turn!” Endon yelled, and drew a card. “ I’ll summon Goblin Attack Force, and activate Metalmorph, to make the Metal Goblin Force!(2700/2000)”
“What? That thing’s way to strong for my Panther Warrior or another other of my low level monsters!” Joey breathed, and tried to stay calm.
“Metal Goblin Force! Destroy Panther Warrior!” Endon yelled, pride thick in his voice, and the Metal Goblin Force moved up to Panther Warrior.
“ Activate trap, Special Summon! It allows me to summon any monster from my hand! Then, I’ll tribute three cards in my hand for Valkyrion the Magna Warrior! Then, activate his effect to summon Alpha, Beta and Gamma to the field! Then tribute them again to summon another Valkyrion! Then, activate Monster Reborn! Meet 2 Valkyrion the Magna warriors!” Joey smirked, and Endon was shocked with disbelief.
“Valkyrion, attack The Metal Goblin Force!” Joey yelled, and Valkyrion took his sword of his sheath. Then, he slashed the Metal Goblin Force. The Goblin Force groaned, then was destroyed. “End my turn,”
“ Ok Wheeler. Your days as a Duelist are over. Activate Fusion Man! It allows me to take one card from your Fusion deck, and guess what I take! Your Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Endon said, and Joey’s Red Eyes Ultimate dragon appeared on the field.
“No! My Red Eyes!” Joey yelled.
“ Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon, destroy one Valkyrion!” Endon yelled, and The Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon fired three Inferno blasts at Valkyrion. Valkyrion was destroyed.500 life points were deducted from Joey’s life points.
“I’ll activate Swords Of Revealing Light, and Switch Valkyrion in Defense Mode! End My Turn!”
Endon drew a card. “Now, you are defeated Wheeler…”

TO BE COUNTIUNED

Note: Some of those cards are fake

Ghost
18th April 2003, 05:43 AM
Episode 4: The Faker part 2

“I’ll tribute The Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon to make The Barrel Dragon!” Endon yelled, and then Endon’s Red Eyes blew up to pieces, and the Barrel Dragon arrived on the field. “Barrel Dragon, shoot the Magna Warrior 3 times, and destroy it!” Then, the Dragon shot 3 laser bullet shots out of his large sized rifles connected to him. Valkyrion was destroyed.
“NO! Valkyrion! Fine, I’ll draw one card, and summon The Flame Swordsman! Then activate Salamandra! To make his attack 2500! Flame Swordsman! Destroy the Barrel Dragon!” Joey yelled, and The Flame Swordsman fired a Fiery Dragon at the Barrel Dragon. It was destroyed.
“You see, Flame Swordsman get 200 more attack for the Field Power Bonus! Making your Barrel Dragon not strong enough for my Flame Swordsman!” Joey yelled at Endon, and Endon just smirked.
“ Ok, My turn. I’ll activate Quick Summon, which always me to summon a monster without tributing. So I’ll summon The Dark Magician!”
“ Flame Swordsman, Salamandra Attack!” Joey yelled, and the Flame Swordsman fired a fiery dragon at the Dark Magician.
“Activate Trap, Metalmorph!” Endon yelled, and the Red Eyes Black Dragon turned into the Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon, and Flame swordsman attack was reflected back. The Flame Swordsman blew up.
“ Now we both only have 500 Life points left!” Joey said. “and I plan to destroy them! Go, Queen’s double! Attack his Life points!” Joey yelled, and the Queen’s double kicked Endon in the face, leaving him with only 250 lifepoints left.
“ Fine! Go, Rainbow Plant! Attack his Lifepoints!” Endon yelled, and the Rainbow plant bit Joey in the leg.
“AH!” Joey yelled. “My turn. Activate Dark Hole!” and then, on the field, all the monsters on the field were picked up into the hole. “Then, summon Little Swordsman of Aile! Attack and destroy the rest of his life points!” Then, the Little Swordsman went and slashed Endon, depleting his lifepoints to Zero.
“No! I can’t lose!” Endon yelled at himself, and slammed the ground. “Please Marik! Spare me from the Shadow Realm! Please!” Endon talked to himself.
“ Sorry Endon, but this games over!” A darker voice said, and Endon disappeared. Then, another man stood there. His hair was pale yellow, and he was wearing a white muscle shirt and black pants. He was holding a Millennium Item.
“ Hello, you pathetic excuse for a duelist!” the voice said again. “My name and Marik, and soon you will be my Shadow Servant, after one of my Mind slaves destroys you!”
“Marik? Where’s Yug! I gotta go get him!” Joey yelled, and tried to run to the door. He turned the knob, but it was locked.
“ I don’t think you’ll be going anywhere Wheeler!” Marik said back to him, and Joey was instantly transported to a very dark realm… He couldn’t see anything… He just fell asleep…

Sorry it's a bit sort... It's like the Arkana Duel... The next Episode/Chapter will be Joey vs Kaiba... 4 Parts... Yay!

Totodilemew
19th April 2003, 11:17 PM
Well, you just have to proofread it first. There are some spoilers inside of this analysis....

Flaws in Chapter 1:

Yugi's last name is spelled Mutou

If they are in Japan, you should use their Japanese names. Joey is not a Japanese name at all.

I doubt Joey would even want 50 yen for a dare...thats like 34 cents.

It's not just Yami, it would be Yami Yugi. Yami means Darkness, so its basically Darkness Yugi.

Its Chimera, not Kaimara.

Flaws in Chapter 2:

For Metalmorph, unless the REUD gets 300 ATK and DEF for each head, his stats would normally only be raised to 4300. And you can't equip a trap that isn't quick play.

In the story, it seems that Obelisk has less ATK points than REUD, but to destroy a stronger monster than itself, Yugi would have to summon 4 more monsters and sacrifice them.

Fairy Meteor Crush wouldn't work either, it attacks the life points with the difference of Obelisk's attack and REUD's DEF. It wouldn't be enough to destroy Yugi, and Jounouchi(Joey)'s REUD would be destroyed also.

By the time Yugi actually got Obelisk, Battle City was over in Domino city.

Flaws in Chapter 3:

Rather than call them "battle city clothes" you should choose "Casual outfit" seeing as Anzu(Tea)'s pink one is a school outfit.

What happened to the Battle City tournament? Yugi wouldn't have had to given up his Obelisk if it wasn't going on.

It would be around 11 hours for them to reach America, rather than a few.

Marik wasn't banished to the Shadow Realm, the Shadow Realm doesn't even exist in the original version. Yami Marik was killed though. Marik Ishtar isn't really evil either, he just thought that Yugi killed his father.

When did Joey get Alpha, Beta, and Gamma?
Valkyrion can only be special summoned by offering Alpha, Beta, and Gamma warriors, not by any magic cards at all. Also, its impossible for him to summon 2 Valkyrions, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma can only be summoned to the field from the graveyard from his effect, and Valkyrion has to be offered for a tribute by that.

Flaws in Chapter 4:

Barrel Dragon isn't strong enough to destroy Valkyrion without flipping at least 2 coins. If both are heads, then he could have destroyed Valkyrion, but thats not included in the fic.

You didn't tell what field they were playing on, so Barrel Dragon is still stronger than the Flame Swordsman with Salamandra.

Wasn't the REBD sacrificed as part of the REUD? You didn't put in Endon special summoning it.

If Yugi had Obelisk, they wouldn't be in america, and if they were, Marik wouldn't be evil, or have a Yami form.

Ghost
20th April 2003, 06:26 AM
Bah. I'll try to make Kaiba vs Joey better. Here's a preview of Kaiba vs Joey part 3, which won't be done for a long time.

"Go! Blue Eyes White Dragon, in attack mode! Then, activate Fairy Meteor Crush! Attack Wheelers lifepoints directly!" Kaiba yelled, then, many falling meteors pushed the Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon out of the way. The Blue Eyes fired a lighting blast that cleary white at Joey.
Joey was hit, and fell back from the blast. He started to bleed, making his casual clothing stained with red. Joey limply stood back up again.
" How does it feel to be attacked by the Blue Eyes White Dragon?" Kaiba boasted, and waited for Joey to start his turn.
" Your lifepoints are going down! I'll activate a Fairy Meteor Crush on my Red Eyes Metal Dragon, and make him attack your lifepoints!" Joey yelled back to Kaiba. Soon, a bunch of Meteors fell down to the ground, and knocked the behemoth Blue Eyes White Dragon.
The Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon powered up for a attack, and fired a huge, inferno red blast at Kaiba. Kaiba descened down to the ground, as bloody as Joey was.
"That was a all around taste of your own medicine!" Joey smirked back at the limping Kaiba. This Duel would take a looooooooooong time.

Mookie
20th April 2003, 01:14 PM
you got a flaw there already...
Fairy meteor crush doesnt remove the monster from the way, it makes your opponents lifepoints go down, EVEN when his/her monster is in defense mode.