22nd December 2009, 06:38 AM
Would anyone notice if RPG was deleted?

Weasel Overlord
22nd December 2009, 07:12 AM
Yes. -_-

Master Rudy
22nd December 2009, 07:40 AM
You can be such an ass at times Andy...... :lol:
Speaking of which why not bring your gay android into DBSU? It'd almost be amusing to see what Heald would say if you actually did it!
lol j/k ^_~

classy_cat18
22nd December 2009, 07:56 AM
I don't get it. Was that supposed to be a joke?

Bear
22nd December 2009, 09:07 AM
I DEFINITELY WOULDN'T NOTICE!

*goes to post in the 5 RPGs he's in*

Drusilla
22nd December 2009, 09:33 AM
If RPG was deleted, I would cry. And there would be no more purpose to life... T_T

But seriously, yeah. You should know better than to ask, Andrew. We <3 out little RPG community.

Mew Master
22nd December 2009, 10:19 AM
Would anyone notice if RPG was deleted?

Does this look like Mt Moon to you? -,-#

Telume
22nd December 2009, 10:46 AM
If this was a joke, it was rather tasteless...

Furthermore, I'm confused why would it even cross your mind to delete it. :confused:

Blademaster
22nd December 2009, 04:42 PM
I chuckled. Even if I'm rather attached to the one RPG I care about.

Houndoom_Lover
22nd December 2009, 09:25 PM
@Classy_Cat :0...:L That comment makes me feel bad for you

It made me laugh too X3 I prolly be like "Huh, oh somethings missing!" and go about my merry way. Two days from it being deleted, I would then register that it was gone. And then I'd ask why is was gone...And then I'd go do something else. *shugs*

It can just be remade. And if people are freakin' about their posts, then they should save them in Word like a smart person.

tl;dr

It would take me two days to notice :L unless I was drinking Red Bull or something...

classy_cat18
22nd December 2009, 09:29 PM
I'd need an external hard drive for everything I've written for TPM.

Houndoom_Lover
22nd December 2009, 09:35 PM
Really? :B You could print them out when you're done with the RPG? I do that. Then they go in my archives with the rest of my finished writing. You could just save them, print them out, get them on a CD....or let them go and move on. :L I dunno. Saving stuff is hard....