PDA

View Full Version : egg in the private ?????

Dark Chrono
13th December 2002, 03:05 PM
how makes to catch the egg in the private island I use the code to arrive there but clico I in it and do not catch as that he catches?

Topaz Pochena
13th December 2002, 03:10 PM
You need to learn to type English better, but, as I've said in MANY threads and threads I've made, IT IS...NOT...AN ...EGG! Its some kind of green, pipe-shaped object with a lid latched on it with dark spots. Look here, http://home.arcor.de/norb2/green_egg you can see it is straight coming out of the ground, a smal black line drawn around it to show its a lid, and a round cover on top.
IT IS NOT AN EGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oddish17
13th December 2002, 03:17 PM
Yes, we all know Topaz Pochena is the know-all of Ruby and Sapphire. Funny, it looks like an egg to me. And seeing as your only proof is "well listen to me whine, it's NOT AN EGG", I have a tough time taking that as substantial evidence.
Have you ever heard of an egg with a crack in it, you know when it's hatching? Crazy, huh.

Topaz Pochena
13th December 2002, 03:19 PM
If you look, its NOT round on the bottom, its just popping out of the ground.

Oddish17
13th December 2002, 03:26 PM
Or perhaps it was an egg placed in the ground? Nah, that would make too much sense for your logic.

Raichu748
13th December 2002, 03:29 PM
Somewhat resembling a nest?

~_~;;;

You guys can't just blatantly say something as if you knew for a fact that it is true, when it very well could not be true.

I think it's an egg.

:p~~~

Topaz Pochena
13th December 2002, 03:54 PM
Have you actually looked at it? Look a t it and save at is a picture, and enlarge it. You'll see what I mean.

Damian Silverblade
13th December 2002, 04:26 PM
Topaz Pochiena, if I see ONE MORE post berating people for calling it an egg, you're in trouble. You have no proof of what you say, so until you do, you are free to think as you will, but not to berate or yell at others because they call it an egg.

Understood?

XF Legendz
13th December 2002, 04:35 PM
Well, the shape isn't like an egg. It's more dome-shaped. The sides seem too straight. Could be a freak alien virus egg possibly.

Chris 2.1
13th December 2002, 04:58 PM
until i get anything comfirmed, it is simply a penguin to me. :) i can see pipe resemblance, but i also think it may be an egg. i dont know, and neither does anyone who says 'it is an _____'

The Rusted One
13th December 2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Topaz Pochena
You need to learn to type English better, but, as I've said in MANY threads and threads I've made, IT IS...NOT...AN ...EGG! Its some kind of green, pipe-shaped object with a lid latched on it with dark spots. Look here, http://home.arcor.de/norb2/green_egg you can see it is straight coming out of the ground, a smal black line drawn around it to show its a lid, and a round cover on top.
IT IS NOT AN EGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I do not profess to know what it is, nor have I actually played the game; but I will post a little comment nonetheless. TP, you might need to exercise a bit more tolerance for people who don't speak English well; not everyone speaks Englsih as their first language, and some don't speak it very fluently at all. Getting up enough courage to actually post a message in English when you don't speak it fluently is actually, I would think, quite hard, and getting people like yourself making not to encouraging comments on it doesn't serve any purpose other than, so it seems, to make yourself feel better for having made someone else feel stupid.

Oddish17
13th December 2002, 06:16 PM
I believe he is from Brazil, so it's very likely that English is not his native language.

Seeing as nobody has answered his question, I will. There is currently no known information about the egg. Nobody has determined what it is for, and translations reveal nothing about what it is. There is no way to "catch it", at least not right now.

Chrisodeo
13th December 2002, 06:49 PM
The closest translation I can come up with is something about 'mysteries from the past', some kind of 'memories', and some other mystical junk. It's too much of a resemblance to not be an egg. I mean, it's got spots, a round top, and a crack in the middle. But it's lodged in the ground so you can't see the bottom. Maybe it's from outer space! Like a meteor, it could have come in from space, and slammed into the ground. Think about it. it's in an area, nearly surrounded by a puddle of water. you need to go up some stairs to get to it, and it's on an island in the ocean. Sounds like a crater to me. And that message? Sounds like the Celebi Shrine in Crystal. IMO, you must need to get something to open it, or someone to help open it. I bet Meowth knows. :mad:

Topaz Pochena
13th December 2002, 06:59 PM
Listen, I wasn't getting mad I was just posting what I see. And in the other post I meant he couldn't tpe English well, but not in a bad way.

rebellee1187
13th December 2002, 07:09 PM
actually, on a related note, chrisodeo made me think of something. he said it was a meteor of sorts, and that is also the topic of the 6th pokemon anime movie. Interesting, no?
While it is impossible to tell what it is, it clearly is something of legend. this might be a hunch, but look in the anime section for info on movie 6.
HAPPY HUNTING!

Ratiosu
13th December 2002, 08:13 PM
I have strong reasons to believe that this is a meteorite. Nothing official of course...

At first, I thought it was related to No.202 but since the remaining two legendaries can only be gotten by Nintendo's events (it was on pallet), its probably something else

Azura Stardust
13th December 2002, 10:25 PM
Don't you find it odd that the egg is as tall as the player himself?! In R/S they have made sprites according to size now (see the Reji's and see the Machokes when you move house in the very beginning of the game) and that egg... is quite big.

If there was a pokemon inside I wouldn't be surprised if it had Deokishisu inside; Jiirachi is kinda small (but then again the egg could have lots of membrane and fluids and a small part for Jiirachi...) And I have heard of people talking about these Meteor Pieces and whatnot.. so perhaps they're all linked! And as someone said there may be relevance to the 6th movie.

I'm getting Coro-Coro in definitely less than a weeks time.. maybe it'll have some info.

Oddish17
13th December 2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Azura Stardust
Don't you find it odd that the egg is as tall as the player himself?! In R/S they have made sprites according to size now (see the Reji's and see the Machokes when you move house in the very beginning of the game) and that egg... is quite big.

You can't really go by that. After all, the TV's are as big as the player also.

Anyways, it could be a meteorite. We won't know until somebody figures out the mystery. Someone translated what it says when you "talk" to it, but it didn't reveal anything. It just sounded mythical.

Vex47
14th December 2002, 12:11 AM
I also believe it has something to do with Jiirachi. Maybe through a special Nintendo offer in the future you'll be able to hatch the egg or pick it up or something.

Pokemaster Matt
14th December 2002, 02:56 AM
It looks like a very freaky egg coming out of the ground... I havent played the game, or know much about it, but it sort of looks like a like-like. (Zelda.) It could be a meteorite, but for now lets just say Egg.
P.S. My first post back on TPM. ;)

Scizor Master
14th December 2002, 01:05 PM
If there was a pokemon inside I wouldn't be surprised if it had Deokishisu inside; Jiirachi is kinda small (but then again the egg could have lots of membrane and fluids and a small part for Jiirachi...) And I have heard of people talking about these Meteor Pieces and whatnot.. so perhaps they're all linked! And as someone said there may be relevance to the 6th movie.

I agree. It couldn't be(IMO) Jirachi because all evidence points that it is another Mew/Celebi that is only available thru Gameshark or a Nintendo promotion in New York only:mad: . I think it Deokishisu because: 1.No one knows how to get it yet. 2.Giant eggs don't just sit on unknown islands for no reason, it must me some type of outer space thingy. 3.Not sure where I heard this but some site said that Deokishisu's Pokedex type (for lack of better word) is Space Virus. If you're not sure what I mean by type, here's an example: Charizard the Flame Pokemon, Totodile the Big Jaw Pokemon, that sort of thing. So everything is pointing towards some kind of space thing, including Deokishisu himself

Crystalmaster Mike
14th December 2002, 01:59 PM
You know what I thought at some point:
That egg sure looks a lot like a Kanto bush!! (with a small letter b)

Has anyone tried to Cut, Sprinkle or Move the egg with Strength yet though?

Psychic_Trainer_Mara
14th December 2002, 02:11 PM
*referring to the topic.* I imagine being hit in the private by a large egg would hurt. But, if it does have something to do with Deokishu, Nintendo'll probably cut it out...I mean, they had a reason for cutting out Celebi. (Not many American kids at the time had mobile devices.) But eh.

mudkip007
14th December 2002, 02:51 PM
i just want to say that the mini-sprite of eggs and that thing look almost nothing alike

Noldorb
14th December 2002, 03:02 PM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/pokefor/meowth346/clips/

*no words needed*

mudkip007
14th December 2002, 03:07 PM
well... that helped

youdontknowme
14th December 2002, 03:17 PM
lmao. ppl r arguing if its an egg or a something else. I dont need to enlarge it to see that it's not an egg. There's a kind of line at the top area of the so called "egg" that tells that it seperated at the top. Like wat Topaz Pochena said, it could be some kind of lid.

Topaz Pochena
14th December 2002, 03:27 PM
THANK YOU! Somebody actually listens, and believes(!), what I've been saying about the Green Object for weeks!

Oddish17
14th December 2002, 06:35 PM
If you look close, the line across the top is jagged, much like an egg would be if it was hatching. How often do you see lids jagged like that?

Anyways, the video shows Latios(or Latias, I don't know) flying in and landing on top of the thing. I don't see why Lati*s would come and sit on it if it wasn't an egg. It seems to me that you're disturbing it, so Lati*s is coming to protect it. It all seems like a waste to me, though.

Deokishisu
14th December 2002, 07:34 PM
In regards to what Oddish 17 said, do you think that after you battle the Latias (and if you defeat it), the egg will hatch or become obtainable? This is mere speculation, of course, because I don't have the game or any other system that would allow me to play it. What do you think?

firemaster44
14th December 2002, 07:45 PM
what happens in the zip file from meowth can somebody tell me

mudkip007
14th December 2002, 07:50 PM
there could be a baby latios/latias inside

Oddish17
14th December 2002, 07:59 PM
Hmm, I don't have a clue what happens. If I wasn't so lazy, I would go through my game and figure it out for myself. Perhaps I'll do that tonight, sadly I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night.

Deokishisu
14th December 2002, 08:09 PM
I know that this is a bit off topic, but it kind of relates to the subject at hand. I thought that Latios and Latias were captured in the wild like the three legendary dogs, not triggered by someone tampering with an egg. It could be, perhaps, that a person can only capture 1 out of the 2 up until this point. It would be nice, Oddish17, if you would do that! ^_^

mudkip007
14th December 2002, 08:11 PM
yea, maybe you get the other bird

Oddish17
14th December 2002, 08:15 PM
Well you definitely meet one of the birds, as is proven by the video. It's easy to fake one picture, but a short video is much different, so it's probably real. I guess you catch one of the birds in the wild, and the other one at the egg thing. Hmm, I'm going to have to do some cheating to get that far. I'm not very far in the game, but it shouldn't take too long with some cheats. Unless someone figures it out before me.

Azura Stardust
14th December 2002, 09:03 PM
But the video was really jerky.... you can put together some pictures in sequence and call it a short video... maybe he made up that Latias sprite.

Ratiosu
14th December 2002, 09:05 PM
That video is really dissapointing :(

Master Tony
14th December 2002, 09:33 PM
Now I just need ta know how to get ta that there island with the Lid/Meteor/Egg/whatever-the-hell-it-is.

Oddish17
14th December 2002, 10:14 PM
But the video was really jerky.... you can put together some pictures in sequence and call it a short video... maybe he made up that Latias sprite.

Perhaps if it was from someone else, I would consider it to be fake. Meowth hasn't lied about anything so far, and I have no reason to believe he faked this. So far, everything people said Meowth faked, turned out that he was tellling the truth. No reason to treat this any differently.

Azura Stardust
15th December 2002, 01:22 AM
Well, all the same, Meowth isn't the nicest of people (he soooo loves keeping his information to himself and being really selfish) , and he could very well lie to you if he wanted to... I still don't completely trust that video, and though he may have been right so far.. :\

And notice one of his new banners (http://user.yagb.de/meowth346/images/site_logo006.gif) has Prepare for the Battle To Come and a latios sprite? Notice it looks EXACTLY the same as his sprite in that video. And notice that what he's fighting is Latias in the video.

Now someone is going to point out something wrong, but I smell faking in the video... I also wonder why it's in black and white...

>_o

GenkiMizugorou
15th December 2002, 05:18 AM
Azura Stardust, how can you say that Meowth346 isn't nice and is selfish? Have you seen Pokemon Forever in, say, the past month? It's been update after update after more and more information. Have you even seen the Pokedex there? I don't think that I call that selfish.

The relation between the Latios on the banner and the Latias is the clip is probably as simple as Meowth346 using the sprite from the game on his banner. It's easy to edit colours, right?

I don't know why people are thinking that an authentic video clip is false...

Azura Stardust
15th December 2002, 07:18 AM
Well, he refused to put up pictures even when he could, he never told other sites about things like Wakashamo and all of that, he never wanted tell people where he got his ROM (he got it about a week before R/S was released or so) and only *now* he's updating all the stuff... oh well, everyone's selfish in a way :rolleyes:

Besides, if you see that sprite, it's Latios ain't it? And he was fighting Latias. (look at the fighting scene) Now you will say the sprite of Latias and Latios looks similar, and therefore that sprite in the game was Latias' but I'll remind you, it's not the same. The little side things on his face that stick out are not the same as Latias'. At least he made an effort by putting in the bit of reflection in the water when Latias was flying over..

It also sounds a bit suspicious why he suddenly decided to give out the info. He was, ahem, not telling people (look at his Updates page on his site) earlier and only now he's revealed it. Why not earlier, I wonder? He must have had a lot of time to check it out, but he won't reveal what he has, no...

I'm prolly talking rubbish :\

rubyQ
15th December 2002, 07:35 AM
Well...I think it is nice of Meowth to share the clip with us. Fake or not. Anyway, this is just a game, I would like to consider every info I see and have all the fun i could get. And I think Meowth is trustworthy, his site is nice. :)

Crystalmaster Mike
15th December 2002, 10:10 AM
But can someone tell me one thing:

Why didn't the other people who got to the Egg Island met Latias? I think most of them got there after almost playing out the game...

Ratiosu
15th December 2002, 10:14 AM
Well, you need to talk to a guy the pokecenter of Touka city and saying the correct sentence (those interviews thingy..)

After that you'll get a new option in the start menu, it has something to do with the link cable so no one can use it (even many people with the import cart, because they need to have a friend who also has the real game)

We still dont know what hapenned with that new option but im guessing its a requirement to battle the other bird

Shadowgengar
15th December 2002, 11:54 AM
actually, on a related note, chrisodeo made me think of something. he said it was a meteor of sorts, and that is also the topic of the 6th pokemon anime movie. Interesting, no?

If its a meteor then wouldn't that mean it'd be more related to Deokishizu?

Also the 6th Pokemon Movie is about Abusoru (the pure dark pokemon with a thingy on its head) and not a legendary this time......which I find starnge as usely in the anime they always finish the opening with a legendary of some sort but in the new season they finish with a Abusoru instead of a legendary?....@_@

Chrisodeo
15th December 2002, 12:24 PM
Know what I think? Okay, but I'll tell ya anyway. Here's a list of some things I've compiled.

Lati's are benevolent.
The egg/lid/green object came from somewhere
Deokishisu is a space virus
Deokishisu possibly extinctified many old species
When you get near the egg/lid/green object, a guardian appears

Could these somehow be related? I think that one legendary is patroling the world, while the other is guarding the egg/lid/green thing. Possibly after you catch one, you get something allowing you to get to the other. Anyway, what reason would the legendary have for guarding it? Perhaps it's trying to prevent the release of Deokishisu, or perhaps South Island contains a Latios/as nest.

mudkip007
15th December 2002, 03:55 PM
I bet it will all be revealed in the upcoming Topaz or Emerald game or whatever it'll, like the Unown puzzles weren't revealed until Silver came out.
It's just a marketing technique to make us buy the next game, which most of us, including me, will fall for

Topaz Pochena
15th December 2002, 04:37 PM
You mean Crystal? Or maybe its something we'll get when we own the game when its in English instead of Japanese?! :o

mudkip007
15th December 2002, 04:42 PM
yea i meant crystal, but thats what i think. If the video was faked, it fooled me and i give him credit for that, and we have to wait till next game, if not, we have an answer.

Topaz Pochena
15th December 2002, 05:00 PM
I just found some more evidence to show it MAY be fake. If you look at
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=98352
If you look at the Latias and Latios sprites, they look nothing the same. BUT... all the sprites are slightly changed and shrunk so they're all the same size, because the Machoke/Groudon/Kyogre also look different in the PC than they do in the wild.
And there is also that fact that according to Meowth's site its Latias, but in color it shows blue on the banner like Latios.

GenkiMizugorou
15th December 2002, 11:23 PM
If you notice, Celebi in Crystal also has a different sprite when flying down than when on the status screen. I don't see why Latios and Latias can't have the same "map" sprite in Ruby and Sapphire.

When/If this is proven as real, I'm probably going to laugh about it. It's always funny to see people saying that Meowth346 is putting up fake things.

ayu11
16th December 2002, 12:19 AM
If meowth is really putting up fake things, then i think either he has nothing to do or he has no life. I mean whats the use of spending time to create a short clip to fool us around? Doesn't he have anything else to do? If the truth is really like that, then i have nothing to say.... (No offence, the above sentances are only meant to be IF he really put up fake things to bluff us.)

Scizor Master
16th December 2002, 10:38 AM
I've talked to Meowth,and he's not a mean person. When he first came up with the 386 Pokemon total, I didn't believe him either. However, as we can see, he was right, and so far he has been accurate. Why would he lie now? And as ayu11 said, he must have some serious time on his hands to making up something fake like that. It is certainly possible to fake something like that, but it would take a LONG time to make it that realistic. I highly doubt anyone would waste that much of their time just to get a minor laugh

Chinpokomon
19th December 2002, 01:03 PM
http://user.yagb.de/meowth346/index.php?data=updates/updates.php

Looks as meowth346 is trying to back up his claim that it IS real....

Don't Run With Scizors
19th December 2002, 02:34 PM
Meowth346:

- Knows Japanese
- Is a super-super-skilled ROM hacker
- Has been an accurate source for just about everything concerning game data (albeit, he does withhold information sometimes such as Illusion Island*)

So why would he waste his time trying to cook up a fake?

Anyway, my theory:

Since Latios\Latias seem to be the defenders of the world (they fly around as if to guard the Rejis who used to terrorize Houen, don't they?), so it makes sense to me that the Latis just might be trying to protect the "egg" from releasing, say... Deokishisu?

*An island where you find nothing but Wynaut. I have yet to find this island using the Fly-to-anywhere code, but I've only checked a handful of them.

Topaz Pochena
19th December 2002, 02:51 PM
Deokishisuis NOT in the games, an official mgazine and many official sites say. And the thing of the Latis guarding the Rejis was FAKE, too.

Don't Run With Scizors
19th December 2002, 03:13 PM
And the thing of the Latis guarding the Rejis was FAKE, too.

Explain how you know. I doubt many "official" magazines would go around saying "Meowth346 is a fake".

Damian Silverblade
19th December 2002, 03:45 PM
Meowth346 is also someone who either is cheating (hacking sites) or else has inside sources, and in either case, someone who's trying to play the game with an unfair advantage. See the famous screenshot of the "Upcoming Nintendo announcement". That's not talented game playing or rom hacking. That's either inside information or sites hacking, and both are extremly uncool as far as I'm concerned.

Topaz Pochena, regarding the whole "Latias/Latios/Reji link", I present you with the legend of the Reji, as foundin the shrine where you trigger the earthquake that opens up the path to the reji.

Translation from japanesse brail to romanji, myself and Platinum hawke.
Translation from romanji to english, Murgatroyd.

First Jiransu
Last Hoeruoo
Then everything
Will be opened

(The key to triggering the earthquake).

Wata****ewa
Kono anade
Kurashi Seikatsu shi
So****e Ikite Kita

We
In this hole
Made our living
Then came to live

Subete wa
Pokemon no
Okage da

All
Thanks to
The pokemon

Daga
Wata****achiwa
Ano pokemon o
Tajikometa

We
Imprisoned
Those pokemon

Kowakattanoda

It was frightening

Yuuki aru
Monoyo
Kibooni
Michita monoyo

One
With courage
One
Full of hope

Tobira o Akeyo
Sokoni Eien no
Pokemon ga eru

Open the door
The Infinity
Pokemon are there.

"One with Courage, One Full of Hope"
"The Infinity pokemon are there".

I bring your attention especially to these last two parts.

"One with Courage, One Full of Hope". This cannot really apply to any other legendaries :

-Rekuzza is a solitary one.
-Groudon and Kaiorga have their own legends, and I doubt courage and hope can really characterize them from what else we are given.
-The Reji are three, this talk about two pokemon.
-Deokishu is a solitary one.
-Jirinhchi is a solitary one.

That leaves Latios and Latias.

And of course, the final line, which mentions infinity/eternity pokemon, is blatant : L&L are classified as the "Infinity Pokemon" as per the pokedex.

Given that this cave opens up the path to the three legendary reji, no, I don't think saying "There's obviously no link" is appropriate.

Topaz Pochena
19th December 2002, 03:46 PM
Meowth346 never said that the Latis guareded the Rejis to begin with, I don't know where u got that from since i didn't even say his name in my last post here.

And official magazines say that both Deokishisu and Jiraachi are totally unavailable in Ruby and Sapphire. Meaning they aren't in Ruby or Sapphire no matter what.

The thing about the Latis guardin the Rejis was posted by a guy on another site that somebody posted his idea here, but he said it is fake and it has been proved fake; so the idea of the Latis guarding the Rejis is probaly fake too. His idea was that you have to bring the Rejis and Latis together to the cemetery mounain top with the old couple. They gave you a flashback of the world 50 years ago, Rejis wrecking havoc. The Latis imprisoned them. The story ends, the Rejis are turned to stone(dont know how it would work for rejirock, though:P ). You lose the Rejis forever, as the the 3 circles drop and a large one rises, with the Sea Pendant on it. You take the boat to the Secret Island, open the Green Pod, go up a mountain, cross a bridge, and battle Deokishisu in a cave at level 90. But THAT is FAKE.

Don't Run With Scizors
19th December 2002, 04:39 PM
You take the boat to the Secret Island, open the Green Pod, go up a mountain, cross a bridge, and battle Deokishisu in a cave at level 90. But THAT is FAKE.

So one person's idea is fake, and suddenly they're ALL fake?

See the famous screenshot of the "Upcoming Nintendo announcement".

Enlighten me.

Damian Silverblade
19th December 2002, 04:56 PM
When he posted that shot of the page update where Nintendo announced some of the english names - Kyogre et al.

I suppose it is also possible that Nintendo "accidentaly" posted it for a moment then took it off, but frankly, I don't believe that one second. A picture is one thing, a site update is another.

Latios & Latias
21st December 2002, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by mudkip007
there could be a baby latios/latias inside

well it was solved on pallet u get the infinity ticket from some nintendo world fair and u go to the boat and it brings u to the egg and when u talk to the egg guess who appears latios/latias depending on the version ur playing ruby or sapp

°Shiny Scizor°
30th December 2002, 09:59 PM
Don't you think that the banner is Latios instead of 'as cause in Ruby you would see Latios guarding the egg? Cause in Sapphire you see Latias. That's what I think.

Edit-How nice. The person RIGHT before me said the same thing I said. lol I'm jk. Still... :P

Dragonmaster
1st January 2003, 04:12 AM
:confused: How could the guardian be Latias/Latios if you end up catching them in the game.this proves that they CAN'T be the gaurdians of the egg/pod/pipe!:yes:

Crystalmaster Mike
1st January 2003, 04:29 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you can only catch Latios in Ruby and Latias in Sapphire, thus if the other Latis's guarding the egg, it still makes "sense".

Dragonmaster
1st January 2003, 04:31 AM
:confused: But then whats in the thingy:confused:

Charidron
1st January 2003, 07:33 AM
To Topaz Pochena: Have you ever seen an egg whit a leaf on? I have. It's the egg of a Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium. This can be an egg. Even if it's not like real eggs it CAN be. some dinosaurs had eggs who was a little like that.
Like everyone els here I don't say it IS an egg. I just say it can be.

Dragonmaster
1st January 2003, 07:37 AM
SOME HOW I CAUGHT THE EGG ON THE IS LAND!SHE JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN TO OUT A POKEBALL AND THE EGG WAS GONE AND IT SAID SOME THING!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dragonmaster
1st January 2003, 07:38 AM
now its gone

Dragonmaster
1st January 2003, 07:40 AM
Now in my party:D

InvisibleInk
1st January 2003, 08:55 AM
It's funny, I look at that picture and I see a pokeball.
A line through the middle with a big spot in the center. yep, ancient pokeball.
Maybe it's covered in moss instead of just green. Also, it's probably came from space and crashed onto that island.
They say pokemon may have come from space right? Well, theres where it all started.

Could somebody use the cheat, go to that island, and take a picture where the trainer isn't standing right in front of the damn thing? Maybe that'd help a little.... very little... but I'd still like to have a better look at it.

Kochou
2nd January 2003, 11:10 AM
Heres the pic:)

Scizor Master
2nd January 2003, 11:15 AM
Hey Dragonmaster, try hatching the egg:rolleyes:

Kochou
2nd January 2003, 11:20 AM
yeahhhhh! MAYBE if you have certain pokemon in your bag maybe it could hatch!
like latias and latios together will make it hatch!! (if its an egg that is but i think it's not)

EDIT: maybe the "crystal ball" really exists and i only heard about it in the post "I know how to get the 201 pokemon!" but if thats true then it will be cool!

Dragonmaster
2nd January 2003, 11:24 AM
Just to let you all know that was just a joke.:P I just wanted to get a few laughs after my first docter pic.

P.s:I made an error on the patch of grass were the thing was.
If you look closely,you can see the dots on the ground are
out of line.hope this claers things up.see ya:wave:

jordan2009
2nd January 2003, 01:15 PM
Well if you think about it looks to me the egg is surrounded by water so maybe it has something to do with the water subject so maybe you need a water pokemon or a Item that can be used for example the sea peadent did you ever thinking about bringing the sea peadent to the egg Because there is a poemon in the egg trust me I know so when some one does that hit a post!!!

Your greatest Pokemon Master in the world today!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Cyber Dragon
2nd January 2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Latios & Latias
u get the infinity ticket from some nintendo world fair and u go to the boat and it brings u to the egg and when u talk to the egg guess who appears latios/latias depending on the version ur playing ruby or sapp

This is the only thing I agree on about getting to this 'island' on a legitamate sense. Although I don't know if it's really confirmed, but promotions/etc. always seem to give you access to legendary pokemon.

As for the egg guarded by Lati*s, it has to be Deokishisu (assumption at first glance). But if it were supposed to be a 'meteorite' won't the surrounding environment be more... 'destroyed'? It looks like an egg buried in the ground. Or a shell/barrier of some sort containing something.

It can't be Jiraachi. Although that thing it wears on its head looks like a star, it's this space 'pokemon' to me. What's its Pokedex name (Star Pokemon?), if anyone knows?

pikachu master
2nd January 2003, 06:14 PM
Mabey it is Jiirachi, because it is a mysterious pokemon from the past. Or Celebi.

Dragonmaster
2nd January 2003, 10:39 PM
I sent an E-Mail to nintendo asking about the thingy and what it
says when you talk to the egg.If I get a reply,Ill post it

shibby
11th January 2003, 05:09 PM
I can't get this thing out of my mind..
Someone (I can't seem to remember who) had translated Deokishisu:s pokedex entry into something like that it was created when a space virus was exposed by radiation..
Also, it said something about it going berserk and rasing he..eherm, heck..
It seemed believeable anyway..
Now, if it was created by scientists, HOW could it be in an egg (th green egg)? :confused:
No, I think it would make more sense if it was some other sort of imprisonment of the virus..
Perhaps when the lid(?) comes off it reveals a path down to the old lab (I know, it sounds a bit cliché) where the creature is held captive by let's say radiation beams..

Now to the tricky part..
I now come to a crossroad in my mind..
As I see it there are two ways of continuing this forward..
I also believe that if any of these do happen it will be on the gamecube game..

You enter (unaware of the danger), see a pokemon in pain (Deokishisu), get tricked into letting it go...
The pokemon runs(flies?) away and starts to wreak havoc on the world (again?)..
Your attempts of defeating it fails, even with the help of latias, latios, etc..
Somehow you find out that there is only one way of stopping it, with the help of the guardian of something something (Jiraachi, obviously)...
Bla bla bla, you save the world.. 8)

You can do nothing with the egg..
The GC game instead takes us back to the time where you (as another character) stop Deokishisu as it is just starting to go berserk, again with the help of Jiraachi..
Finally, you seal him up real tight and by some reason you decide that the entrance should look like a green egg.. :P
Finally you get latias and latios to protect the spot so that the creature will not be set free..
Bla bla bla, the stories are tied together like so..

So there, this is my theory..
I know it sounds a bit movie-ish, but nowadays, it seems as though the games are based on the movies/series instead of vice versa..

Btw, yes, I may have an overactive imagination :D

(first time on forum)

Scizor Master
11th January 2003, 10:29 PM
Hmm, maybe the Cube game WILL have something to do with this freak. Who knows? It seems weird that there a 2 uncatchable Pokemon, instead of 1.

phantasmal
12th January 2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by shibby
I can't get this thing out of my mind..
Someone (I can't seem to remember who) had translated Deokishisu:s pokedex entry into something like that it was created when a space virus was exposed by radiation..
Also, it said something about it going berserk and rasing he..eherm, heck..
It seemed believeable anyway..
Now, if it was created by scientists, HOW could it be in an egg (th green egg)? :confused:
No, I think it would make more sense if it was some other sort of imprisonment of the virus..
Perhaps when the lid(?) comes off it reveals a path down to the old lab (I know, it sounds a bit cliché) where the creature is held captive by let's say radiation beams..

Now to the tricky part..
I now come to a crossroad in my mind..
As I see it there are two ways of continuing this forward..
I also believe that if any of these do happen it will be on the gamecube game..

You enter (unaware of the danger), see a pokemon in pain (Deokishisu), get tricked into letting it go...
The pokemon runs(flies?) away and starts to wreak havoc on the world (again?)..
Your attempts of defeating it fails, even with the help of latias, latios, etc..
Somehow you find out that there is only one way of stopping it, with the help of the guardian of something something (Jiraachi, obviously)...
Bla bla bla, you save the world.. 8)

You can do nothing with the egg..
The GC game instead takes us back to the time where you (as another character) stop Deokishisu as it is just starting to go berserk, again with the help of Jiraachi..
Finally, you seal him up real tight and by some reason you decide that the entrance should look like a green egg.. :P
Finally you get latias and latios to protect the spot so that the creature will not be set free..
Bla bla bla, the stories are tied together like so..

So there, this is my theory..
I know it sounds a bit movie-ish, but nowadays, it seems as though the games are based on the movies/series instead of vice versa..

Btw, yes, I may have an overactive imagination :D

(first time on forum)

The egg is where Latios/as hatches - depending upon which version you.

shibby
12th January 2003, 04:26 AM
Actually, Latios/Latias just comes down and fights you in the place with the egg, noone has seen it hatch, or for that matter, do anything at all..

White Gryphon
25th March 2003, 08:00 AM
After checking out the animation for myself, I give you my honest and educated hypothesis that the green object is a time capsule.

Azura Stardust
25th March 2003, 08:02 AM
Wow, talk about old topic being raked up from nowhere at all.

I think its just a mysterious stone. It didn't appear in the 5th movie, did it?

Shuckler
25th March 2003, 09:33 AM
That could be it ;however, the movies and the games are quite diffrent in the first movie I never saw mew sleeping under a truck:D

Oddish17
25th March 2003, 09:37 AM
It is a monument. Remember it has writing on it, which doesn't fit in with the time capsule theory.

Pixie
25th March 2003, 09:46 AM
I saw the Latias/Latios movie, and it actually DOES revolve
around some sort of sacred stone. The stone in the movie
looks pretty different from the one in the game, but still...
is that just a coincidence that some kind of sacred stone is
involved with the Latis? I'm willing to bet the stone in the
game and the stone in the movie are one and the same...
just the movie designers decided to "spice" up its design
for the big screen.

Dragon_Claw
25th March 2003, 09:59 AM
try to do the same in the game

Blue Kirin
25th March 2003, 10:31 AM
which island are you guys talking about? How did you get there?

Scizor Master
25th March 2003, 10:43 AM
Who the heck bumped this old thing? My guess is it's just an egg or stone that the Lati doesn't want you touching, and it has no bearing whatsoever on the game

linkey
2nd April 2003, 01:08 PM
how do you get to that island with the egg thing

Scizor Master
2nd April 2003, 01:19 PM
2 infinity tickets. Problem is one is unobtainable,my guess is a Nintendo contest in New York...

linkey
2nd April 2003, 01:40 PM
anyways how do you get the first infinity ticket:mad: :mad: :yes: :no:;o :rolleyes:

Scizor Master
2nd April 2003, 01:49 PM
Mom gives it to u after beating E4 I think

torchic
4th April 2003, 05:56 PM
i beat the e5 and i did n0t get anything from my m0m i g0t ss ticket fr0m dAd but n0thing fR0m M0m....any1 else know how....p.s. i have the official guide and it does not say anything about infinty ticket being a real item.

Cyprein
4th April 2003, 06:19 PM
Yeah... I got the S.S. Ticket, not an Infinity Ticket. Hold on, let me go back and ask my mom again. It's been a while. Nope, nothing. She just made me go to sleep. So, what exactly is this island?

kyogretrainer
4th April 2003, 07:45 PM
the egg thingy u guyz r talkin about~ if it is in the English version where is it?

and u can use the english names of the pokemon thanx:wave:

kyogretrainer
4th April 2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Scizor Master
It seems weird that there a 2 uncatchable Pokemon, instead of 1.

yea i know that's screwed up:yes:

Deoxys666
7th April 2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Scizor Master
It seems weird that there a 2 uncatchable Pokemon, instead of 1.

yea i know that's screwed up

Maybe one's not uncatchable, but not yet discovered...

just thinking

mudkip007
17th April 2003, 11:13 AM
i doubt. It would have been discovered by now. My best guess is that you get it from a nintendo offficial.

RoraYasha
17th April 2003, 01:35 PM
What is this egg on an island you speak of?

Myles1300
17th April 2003, 01:54 PM
I'm am with everyone else, what egg are you talking about? Can someone provide a picture of it? Since the others pictures are Error 404. And what is the code to get there, that Brazilian who made the thread mentioned something about a code.

Silent Dragonfly
17th April 2003, 02:25 PM
The so called "Egg" probably does nothing, if it was a tree or a mini-pond you wouldn't have a huge debate over it, it just looks "out of place"

lugia_2000
17th April 2003, 04:21 PM
...Uh, what exactly is this "egg"? I don't think I've heard of it nor seen it before.

linkey
21st April 2003, 04:09 AM
some people think it's an egg i believe them becuase when you press a infront of it a lati comes down and fights maby she/he is protecting the egg:yes:

Alterus
21st April 2003, 06:41 AM
Hey! I have entered a cheat (that's from GameFAQs, if i remember right) for Sthrn Island on my ***.version and it worked and Latis (forgot which) came down and began to fight! If ya wanna cheat then go.

ramonerockn
21st April 2003, 08:39 AM
Alterus how do you get the code to work, I have already tried it and it doesnt seem to work.

Kokomo
21st April 2003, 08:56 AM
Will you people let this tread die.

AquaSnap
21st April 2003, 09:00 AM
Thats southern island.... click on the rock.... find latios/latias