PDA

View Full Version : The Door to The Light Opens: Return of The Heartless <Limited LSUs!>

Keyblade Master
13th December 2002, 04:06 PM
Plot

It's been 3 years since Sora beat Ansem. Now Heatless are wreaking havoic on the worlds again. 5 kids have been handed keyblades to stop the heartless and to find Sora, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, and Riku. It is up to them to save the worlds from the Heartless. As these 5 kids are trying to find Sora, Goofy, Donald, Riku, and King Mickey they are trying to find each other.

Here is the link to the sign-up sheet: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6623

Post your sign-up with your first post. I'm just gonna post my Form now....

Name: Izumi (Her Real name is Zoe)
Keyblade: DragonFlame (Looks like Lion Heart but it is Crimson and at the key part is a dragon head and the 'teeth' are dragon fangs)
Hometown: Unknown (Lives on Destiny Islands)
Parents: Unknown
Personailty: Like Sora and Kairi. She if never afraid to give her opinions. She will do anything to help her friends even if that means losing her life.
Looks: She has the same hair style as Kairi. She wears a pink tank top, blue jeans that are ripped at the knees, and a crimson bandana around her forehead (the way Yuffie wears hers).
Other: She was left on Destiny Islands when she was one. She doesn't remember anything about her past and has a crush on Sora.

*Izumi*

I was laying on the beach in the nice sun when a shadow appeared above me. "AHHH!", I yelled sitting straight up to see Kairi looking at me laughing. "Your just like Sora Izumi, lazy!", she said giggling looking out at the ocean. "I know I am and I like it.", I said standing up. My eye started to tear when Kairi sais Sora's name. I remembered what good times we used to have before those heartless creatures started appearing. "Hey Izumi are you ok?", Kairi asked me. "Huh? Yeah I just had something in my eye", I replied whiping my eye. "Hey Kairi", I said "Do you miss them? Riku and Sora I mean." Kairi walked up to me and said, "Of course they are my best friends. But I know they're with me and with you." "Yeah I know, but I wish I was there with one of them to help....", I said. "Yeah me too...." Kairi said. I was just about to say something when the Island started to get really dark. Just like 3 years ago when the Heartless first appeared....

MetaKnight89
13th December 2002, 07:23 PM
er KM i dont mean to be nitpicky but......many people wo havent signed up also expect a storyline on the rpg...even though you posted the signup thread....

MetaKnight89
13th December 2002, 07:26 PM
Name: Cloud from Kingdom hearts
Keyblade: buster sword
Hometown: Hes in Olympus Collesium
Parents: DO I NOE?
Personailty: Serious, very serious, and doesnt talk much
Looks: spiky blond hair.... u noe the rest KM...but he doesnt have black wings
Other:

~Genki Katchum~
14th December 2002, 11:08 AM
Name: Genki Katchum
Keyblade: Oblivion (one of THE coolest keyblades other than metal chocobbo and 3 wishes)
Hometown: Traverse Town
Parents: Unknown
Personailty: Kind, hardheaded at times, brave, cocky when fighting enemies
Looks: 6 ft. 2., wears blue jean shorts that go below his knees, black sleeveless shirt with a jacket similar to Sora's, brown slightly spikey yet short hair, wears the same necklace as Tidus in FFX, wears black and slightly white shoes, and wears black fingerless gloves
Other: He lost his parents 3 years ago to the heartless. He slightly knew Sora. They met and teamed up for a while 3 years ago *something not shown in the game >_< *. He knows how to do Aero(ga), Fire(ga), Gravi(ga), superglide, and some disney summons

Umm... okay.. I dunno how you want me to start so I'll just post this. And if it's not right then tell me and I'll edit it. I'm just guessing that the Heartless are back.. right?
~~~~~~Genki~~~~~~

I was walking along the streets of 3rd district enjoying the soothing neon lights and the night sky. It wasn't as busy as the other districts. Even though the heartless are gone. Not too many people seem to want to hang around the 3rd district. It might have something to do with the hidden keyholein the fountain but I didn't care. All the shops were still open and there were still a few people shopping and stuff. I plopped down on the bench and sighed. It was so peaceful. I was so relaxed.

Suddenly there were screams! I jumped up and looked around and saw something I hoped never to see again. Shadows.. HEARTLESS shadows! I didn't know what to do. I had no keyblade. I ran torwards the doors but I was cut off by a bunch of Shadows and those flamebreathing, big, fat, heartless things ((CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME >_< ))!

I turned and ran the opposite direction. I ran torward's Merlin's door. I opened it up and I was horrified to see that Shadows had taken over the WHOLE place! It was terrible. I couldn't go back though the door. It was blocked off into darkness. I decided to go for Merlin's house. I hopped onto each of the moving rock platforms and moved fast. I messed up on the last one and almost fell in! Something took that oppertunity to grab my leg from the water.

"Let go of me!!" I shouted as I kicked at the submerged heartless. I got free and ran torwards the back door of the house and got in. It was peaceful inside. Merlin was reading a book. He turned to me,
"Ah! I didn't know I was expecting company. How are you my boy?"
"You don't know that there's heartless outside of your place?!"
"Oh my! There is?" He stood up and looked through a crack in the wall. His eyes opened up wide, "Oh dear! Well.. I'm safe in here."
"Well I've gotta get back to my house!"
"Of course. Take the secret passageway."

I nodded and a piece of floor lowered underneath me. I ended up in the sewer area. It looked like a cave. I started to run as shadows popped out of the ground. I crashed into some and ran another way. I was trapped in a dead end. The wall had a picture of a sun and moon and other stuff but I wasn't paying attention. I leaned against the wall and ended up in another room as the wall flipped. It was dark except for a small light in the middle of the room. I saw a dark something floating in the light. It was a keyblade (Oblivion)! I ran torwards the keyblade and it dissapeared then shadows entered the room and surrounded me.

I thought this was it.. I wasn't going to go out just standing there though! I got into fighting stance when the keyblade reappeared in my hand! I looked at the keyblade, then at the shadows. I grinned. "C'mon!!"

satansfairie
16th December 2002, 02:54 PM
Name:Rikashin (Rika for short)
Keyblade: DarkFlame
Hometown: Hallow Bastion
Parents: Ansem and Malefiecient
Personailty:Memory loss of past, always looks like shes in another world
Looks:Gray hair like Riku,short horns like a devil, right hand is made of pure darkness,has a long dress with the print of a heartless sign on it, her keyblade is black and blue, has black wings that are also blue
Other:In love with Riku, Brother is Sepiroth, loves tacos, likes ff7,8,9

satansfairie
16th December 2002, 03:25 PM
*Rikashin*

I opened my eyes slowly. I yawn then sat up. It seemed like I was sleeping for ages. I look down to see me wearing some pajamas. I look around and found a dresser and looked in it. There was some old dresses there so I took them out and looked for a sewing needle. For an hour I was ripping the dresses and sewing parts of it to make a dress to suit me. After I was done sewing, I walked out of the room and explored the building. It was huge like a castle. After a while I started tok get bored so I looked for the exit. When I lifted my hand to turn the knob of a door, I noticed my right hand was black and looked like a monster's hand. I hesitated for a while but continued. I opened a door that led me to the outside. By the railing was what looked like rising falls. I decided to jump. When I did, I noticed that I had something on my back, wings! I started flapping them and went downward. I saw that this was some kind of world and that there arother ones. I was about to exit when I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and found some sort of weapon that looked like a flaming key floating. I aproached and took it. When I did, dark creatures came out of nowhere and started attacking me. I held the key and sliced through them like paper. Then I walk toward the exit and whispered farewell.....

satansfairie
19th December 2002, 12:13 PM
Rikashin:

When I stepped off, I fell into a sort of space place. I saw a world nearby so I tried to float toward it. When I was there it was all dark and gloomy. I think im gonna like this place. I asked the mayor of the town where I was and he saud I was in halloweentown. I thanked him and explpred the place. There was a graveyard and I deciced to sleep om the coffin.

~Genki Katchum~
19th December 2002, 08:14 PM
~~~~~~Genki~~~~~~

I hacked through the shadows and made my way back to a terrorized 1st District. There were heartless of all kinds EVERYWHERE! I grinned, "Time to get to work!" Within minuites I killed off the heartless. I made my way torwards the exit doors. "Guess I'd better head to the Kingdom.. But how..?"
"Use my gummi ship kupo!" I turned around to see a little moogle looking up to me. I smiled at him, "Thanks!"
"It's out back kupo! This way!" I followed the little creature to the back of the accessory shop. "Woah! Cool!" The Moogle grinned to me and said,
"Heh. I know! I designed it myself! Go ahead! Take 'er"

I walked up to the ship and the cocpit opened up. I hopped in and waved to the moogle. I didn't know why he was doing this but I decieded, "Why not.." I lifted off the ground and headed torwards the kingdom. I was stopped short by heartless ships and had to go elsewhere first. I headed torwards a jungle planet...

*WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE ELSE?!!?!?*

MetaKnight89
19th December 2002, 08:36 PM
Sry, Been busy.

I walked around the columns at te arena, waiting for my oppenont to strike. Just as he was about to strike I pushed myself into the air and struck the stranger on the shoulder with my sword. Suddenly, the arena collapsed and dozens of heartless came down and advanced on me. I used Firaga, Blizzaga, and Thundaga all at once causing a elemental explosion and it killed off many heartless. I charged toward them and slashed them down with my sword and they fell, defeated. Then, another explosion shook the arena and a black monster came out of the ground.
" Dammit. Darkside." I muttered and readied myself for another fight.

Legends-Kuja
21st December 2002, 02:48 PM
I got grounded. yayyy...

Hades
"There they go.... those brats are out to save the world again." Hades mused. "Ah, Kuja!" Hades noted his appearence. "Who have you got with you?"
"Heh, I have a hostage," Kuja smiled, jiggling the girl squirming in his grasp and shouing muffled complaints. "Lord Ansem," Ansem showed up. Although his eyes looked more delirious than normal, he still looked the same. "And his son... Rob." A mysterious youth swept in front of Kuja, wielding a keyblade of darkness and wearing all black.
"Hmph... I told Kuja that kidnapping Dagger would serve no purpose..." Rob muttered.
"Hey, Rob, name's Hades, Lord of the Dead, hi howyadoin'?" Rob and Hades shook hands. "Hey Rob, can I call ya Bob?"
"No." Rob muttered.
"Okay, Bob, now I called you guys here to help me stop those brats. That way we can flood the universe with darkness and rule for all eternity. Capiche?"
"Yes, I understand... but be warned... not all darkness is evil..." Rob responded cryptically.
"THE DARKNESS!" Ansem shouted. "You will all submit to DARKNESS..."
Rob boredly shined a flashlight on Ansem. "AIIIEEEE! LIGHT! GAAAACCCKKK..." Ansem crumpled in a corner.
"You have to excuse him, being killed by plot devices does a number on your sanity." Rob muttered.
"I see..." Hades said. "I think the monkeys are now in Traverse Town, go get 'em."
"More than enough.. those fools are pathetic!" Kuja laughed.
"But I suppose the only people that actually have to fear you are the good-looking girls--you don't pay attention to much else." Rob smirked.
"SHUT UP!!!!!" Yelled Kuja.

satansfairie
23rd December 2002, 09:25 AM
Rikashn:

I woke up after a while, bored to death,literally. The cooky scientist is always trying to make a heart fot the heartless. He told me that the drack creatures were heartless and wasmade out of pure evil. I pondered, but what if some of them are light, not dark. He told me that oce at this town, the heartless was harmless until he did an expirement. I thought to myself, boy would I like some company, even heartless. I exit the world and looks where I could go. I see this cooky town called Tranverse own and enters it. There are many different here but no teenagers here. I already know, there is no such thing as good or bad, there is only the way people act.

satansfairie
23rd December 2002, 09:31 AM
Riku:
I sit back while Mickey looks for an exit in this place. At first it was so dark that we couldnt see but after a while, we got used to the darkness. The heartless doesnt bother us, but I destroy some of them everyday to train. Its been boring here. Me and Mickey have been looking for an exit for three years now. I dont think I even aged yet since I was in here. There must be new kids out there already, trying to save the world. I almost destroyed the world. I hate Ansem and Malificent, they used me like a puppet. I wonder how Kairi an Sora is doing. I wonder if there is any pretty girls out there...

Mystic_clown
23rd December 2002, 03:59 PM
Sorry I'm late.

Name: Sephiroth
Keyblade: Long Sword
Hometown: unkown (hangs around Olympus Collesium with Cloud)
Parents: Jenova (mother)
Personality: believes in chivelary, doesn't talk very often. He's really kind and looks out for the others.
Looks: Looks like Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts. You know, long white hair, blue eyes, wears a black coat with a white shirt and black pants. Has black wings.
Other: n/a

Sephiroth
------------------------------
I watched as Cloud took on all those Heartless. I grinned.
"It seem's that little Cloud's improved since the last time I saw him," I thought, "Maybe he'll be even stronger then me some day." Then I saw the Darkside appear and I knew that Cloud might need some help. I leaped down and landed beside Cloud.
"Sephiroth?" he cried, "Where were you!?"
"Up there watching you." I replied
"Well you could have come and helped me before!"
"Just forget that now and let's beat this thing!"

Keyblade Master
1st January 2003, 06:33 PM
You late? No I haven't posted and I own this rp! Oh, I'm gonna play as Kairi too.

*:.Izumi.:*

I gasped as the Heartless started to move toward us when me and Kairi started to run something appeared in my hands. I voice in my hand told me it was a Keyblade. One appeared in Kairi's hand also. "I guess we need to fight Kairi! We said we wanted to help now we can!", I yelled as I killed a group of Shadows. "Now I know what 'Becareful What You Wish For' means!", Kairi replied also killing some Shadows. But as we killed the last of the shadows a Darkside appeared and me and Kairi jumped back and I said, "Oh no!" Kairi was swallowed but the Darkside. I had to fight alone. I attacked the Darkside and after a few hits I beat him but than I was warped to some town. I saw a sign that said 'Welcome to Traverse Town'. "Kairi!", I started to yelled. Just then someone said, "Hey! You looking for someone I maybe able to help you out." He said his name was Cid. I told him what happend and he said, "You know Sora?" "Yeah", I replied. "He's my best friend just as Riku and Kairi are." "Well no one in Traverse Town has seen Sora for 3 years due to the fact that the world barrers where restored untill the Heartless re-- AHHHHH!!!!!", Cid yelled. A Large Body knocked him down. I pulled out my Keyblade and started to attack. The Large Body deflected all of my attacks and I jumped behind it and attacked and killed it. "Thanks uh...didn't catch you name...", Cid said getting up. "It's Izumi", I replied helping him up. "That's the second time this week!", Cid yelled. "Squall uh... Leon and Yuffie better get back from Hallow Bastion soon...." "Who are they?", I asked him taking a sip of water. "Oh they are friends of mine...", he repiled. "You'd better get going to find your friend. Use My gummi ship." "Gummi Ship?", I asked. "What's that?" "A ship that can travel between worlds use my newest model.", Cid said. "Ok.", I replied bording the gummi ship. I was head to a world that looked like a collusium.

Legends-Kuja
1st January 2003, 10:25 PM
OH YES... It's time for EVIL to play!

Hades
"Well LOOK AT THIS!" Hades marveled. He noted as a kid with a Keyblade came to his planet. "It appears that there's some guests here! Kuja!"
He turned around to see Kuja stomping on something that was making muffled noises. "Get... down.. THERE!" Kuja stomped.
"Kuja, that's the TENTH person, today..." Hades muttered.
"SO? I'm RICH! I got 10 million dollars already, and I haven't even got all the ransoms done yet!" Kuja laughed manaically.
Hades simply smacked himself.
Rob, however, smacked Kuja. "OWWW!" Kuja whined.
"Unlike Mr. Kidnapper, I'M Gonna enter the tournament to finish them off," Rob said, wielding Darkness.
"YOU JUST WAIT!" Kuja yelled. "I'll kill them first!"
"Really?" Rob smiled. "Let's see then," he left.
Kuja reserved his cool. "Hmph... I may be an expert at kidnappings, but I'm certainly not bad at fighting... I'm immune to most magic!"
"Don't fail me now, Kuja!" Hades encouraged as Kuja left.
Ansem came up. "They're out... But I need to reserve my strength for Sora... besides, I'm still sorta weak from that cheap trick he used..."
"Well then, I'll watch from here." Hades said as Ansem also left.
A girl popped out of the hole Kuja made. Hades recognized her as one of his hostages and roared, "WELCOME to THE DEPTHS OF HECK!" she promptly fainted back in the hole. "Kuja oughta thiank me for that."

Keyblade Master
2nd January 2003, 01:12 PM
*:.Izumi.:*

I got off the gummi ship and I saw some sheet thing I looked at it and it said 'Sign-Ups for Tournament'. Cool maybe this can be a good time for training...., I thought as I signed my name neatly and walked inside. "Anyone here?", I said. The place was empty I held my Keyblade I called DragonFang just in case Heartless where here and as I took another step a Shadow attacked me. "Take that!", I yelled swinging DragonFang at it killing it. I turned around to see some people. And they didn't look to friendly....

satansfairie
8th January 2003, 02:35 PM
Rikashn:

I walked inside the accesory shop and looked around. A moogl an an old man was there. I went toward the moogle and it quivered wih fear. "I will not hurt you, I just want to know why the kids left here." The moogle replied saying that there was a tournament. I grinned with delight and patted the moogle. Something to do in this boring place. I asked for directions and then left waving to the townspeople. When I was there, I looked around but no one was there and I sighed. I sat down on a nearby bench and bent my head down. If anyone does come... there in for a big surprise!

MetaKnight89
9th January 2003, 07:12 PM
I watched as Darkside launched purple blasts of energy at me and sepiroth but we easily dodged them. I jumped and slashed him with my sword and he blasted me with darkness. I fell down floated in the air. Then, I glided over and performed a combo of slashes and he roared in pain. Sepiroth made a fireball and hurled it at Darkside. It blasted at him and it seemed to explode.

satansfairie
15th January 2003, 02:26 PM
Heartless surround me by all sides. I snicker and destroy them with a swift movement. If this tournament is suppose to be hard then whoever made it must be really weak. I laugh shortly then stops briefly. Boy killing isnt as fun as it used to be. I wonder if I could do something else. Well, its kinda hard to do something without a friend. I sigh. I sit down somewhere and sees two mice playing with each other. A friend is what I need. I notice I started to get jealous of those two animals so I kicked them. I lay back and closed my eyes. Maybe I could make one up.....