PDA

View Full Version : Info about Sakura, Misty, and Brock! Contains **Spoilers**

Venasaur89
13th April 2003, 10:52 AM
Warning : Contains **Spoilers**

Read it at your own risk !

While browsing through different sites, I found out this information

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura

At serebii, I found out that Sakura catches or gets a Beautifly! And it may be possible that she appear in the second Misty speacial, and battle for the gym badge.

Misty

It is now cleared that Misty keeps these following pokemon for the gym:
Gyrados
Seaking
Dewgong

She gets back these pokemon of hers:
Starmie
Horsea

In total, now she have these pokemon :
Togepi
Politoed
Corsola
Goldeen
Staryu
Psyduck
Gyrados
Seaking
Dewgong
Starmie
Horsea

Yes, 11 pokemon.
For the full guide go to: no advertising .
This URL works if serebii.net is online.

Brock

Brock left his Onix, Crobat, and Guedude to Jiiro, the new Pewter City Gym leader.
Flint and Misohu battle to see that wheather the Pewter City gym will be a water type or a rock type gym, and Misohu wins. But, then Brock battle her and wins.

For the full guide Go to :
no advertising

This URL only works if serebii.net is online

Double Battle! Double Wurmple?

Ash battles a trainer a double battle. Then May and Jessie catch a Wurmple for each.

Pokemon School! Try to study!

A good filler on Masato. He attends a pokemon school for 1 day, and learns some new things about pokemon. He helps a young trainer with his Poilwag.

Check these episodes at serebii.net.

Hanada Tattsu
13th April 2003, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the info about Misty!

I'm really glad she gets Gyarados, it's always seemed her type. I'm also very happy that Horsea actually stays. I was hoping the writers wouldn't have the sisters take Starmie and Horsea, cause it was Misty's after all.

Riven
14th April 2003, 04:48 AM
Who the hell is Sakura

Sakura12
14th April 2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Riven
Who the hell is Sakura
Good question. I'd like to know too!

Serebii of SPP
14th April 2003, 10:03 AM
Sakura is the girl from Ecruteak City, one of the Eevee Sisters. She has Espeon

Riven
14th April 2003, 10:05 AM
Thats right, I knew for some reason that name meant something to me.

Hanada Tattsu
14th April 2003, 10:47 AM
Yeah, Sakura is the youngest sister of the Eevee Kimono Sisters in Ecruteak City. We first meet her when she has only an Eevee, and all her other sisters have the Eevee-evolutions Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Umbreon.

After Ash and his friends return from the Whirl Islands, we see Sakura's Eevee has evolved into Espeon. So, Misty and Sakura have a match, and Espeon creams Misty's Corsola.

Then, Sakura leaves on her own journey, and we see her in the Hoso special with Misty. She apparently still has Espeon and even now has a Beautifly.

Poke King
14th April 2003, 10:55 AM
Hmmmmmmz how can Sakura have a beautifly if she is in kanto i doubt she went to houenn then came bk 2 kanto, and do they ever show the specials in America or UK or are they only aired in Japan?

Hanada Tattsu
14th April 2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Poke King
Hmmmmmmz how can Sakura have a beautifly if she is in kanto i doubt she went to houenn then came bk 2 kanto, and do they ever show the specials in America or UK or are they only aired in Japan?

The show has proven that there can be R/S or G/S/C Pokemon in Kanto, it doesn't matter to them. They are Pokemon, so they can appear anywhere in the continent, whether in Kanto, Johto or Hoenn.

And the specials so far are aired under the Pokemon spinoff show Pokemon Hoso, and we know that the US (i dunno about the UK, or Canada, etc.) is gonna air Advance, but we don't know if they will dub Hoso.

Poke King
14th April 2003, 11:05 AM
Hope we get the specials since i live in the UK, most of them sound interesting.

Riven
14th April 2003, 10:35 PM
Could someone perhaps tell me what Hoso means and if there's a site where I can get information on this spin off show?

Hanada Tattsu
15th April 2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Riven
Could someone perhaps tell me what Hoso means and if there's a site where I can get information on this spin off show?

Sure, since we're not allowed to advertise here, I'll send you the link via PM, okay.

Also, since this is getting to be more or less a discussion about Hoso, which one do you want to see more?

I'll give the list down here:

Brock special
2 Misty specials
2 Pichu brothers specials
Team Rocket special
2 Professor Oak specials

I wanna see the 2 Misty specials, because Misty and Horsea are in it! Also, I want to see the 2 Professor Oak specials because Tracey makes a cameo.

Entropy
20th April 2003, 10:33 AM
Could you send me that link via PM as well, please? It would be most appreciated.