PDA

View Full Version : THE RPG COUNCIL - RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT

Weasel Overlord
11th January 2010, 07:12 PM
YOU READ RIGHT, FOLKS. Okay, I'll stop with the excited capslocking now.

We had a large number of people voting, which we were very happy about. Thank you to everyone who took the time to send in their votes, or to tell us online.

But with no further ado from me, here is the list of the four people, as voted for by you, who will become the RPG Council;

Mew Master
Asilynne
Drusilla
ChobiChibi

So if you guys could step up, here's your official robes and sceptr- ahah only joking, I'M THE OVERLORD HERE, no-one has sceptres but me. MOO HA HA HA ahem. Anyway. CONGRATS TO YOU FOUR! And may we have many awesome decades of service out of you. Yes, that's right. Hard, back-breaking service, cooking my tea and baking me cakes.

Anyway. Here's the topic to congratulate the lucky four, and to commiserate with the rest of the applicants, who didn't make it. Tomorrow, we'll be putting up the first, official Council Thread, where your duties will be outlined, and where RPers can come to air their grievances, to offer suggestions, or whatever, really. There will also be an announcement on just what we have in store for RPG next, and it's a biggie!

*tips hat* Good-day, all. And welcome to the new RPG Council!

Mew Master
11th January 2010, 07:18 PM
Whoa! holy Crap I actually WON something?![/jk]

EDIT: Oh. Yes... to everyone who voted for me.. I give you... Free Internets and Thanks

Crazy Elf Boy
11th January 2010, 07:50 PM
Congratulations on getting the positions you 4, do us proud.

ChobiChibi
12th January 2010, 04:23 PM
I bring you muffin! 8D

Thanks guys! I hope I'll do a good job for you~

Asilynne
12th January 2010, 05:14 PM
Wow, its an honor :'> Thanks all for voting for me, I wont let you down! And if you didnt vote for me, well, I still wont let you down lol *rolls up sleeves* Well, as promised I do have a lot of ideas so once I figure out what the official plan for the council is Ill get right to work. And as I said, if anyone has any ideas they want to see implemented or want feedback on potential ideas for the rpg forum, my pm box is always open. And I do suppose I cant hide my msn address anymore can I >.> <.< lol

Telume
13th January 2010, 10:50 PM
Congrats to everyone!

Must resist urge to bribe...

:cawg:

<_< >_> <_< >_>

JUST KIDDING! Ignore that

:cawg:

No seriously

CONGRATULATIONS!

:v

Kurosakura