PDA

View Full Version : European Release date for HG/SS and US Gamestop Jirachi event Confirmed

Charles Legend
12th January 2010, 04:32 PM
Right, the European release date of HeartGold and SoulSilver has been Confirmed to be on March 26th, 2010. Thanks to Serebii for the heads up on this.

Oh, and a bit of news Jeff overlooked. It's confirmed that the Jirachi event will also be also be held at Gamestops in the USA, alongside the shiny Pichu event from January 30th 2010 to February 14th 2010. at the end of February. Thanks again to Serebii.

I apologizes for geting you guys hyped up, frankly I was as well and simply miss read it as happing at the same time as the alongside the shiny Pichu event.

~Charles Legend

Jeff
12th January 2010, 04:34 PM
Interesting, so it'll be a two-for.

Definitely want to do it now.

Charles Legend
12th January 2010, 05:07 PM
Yeah and it will be my chance to get a Jirachi which I have not before. also it the one that will unlock the Pokéwalk course Edge of the night Sky.

btw sorry about not getting any card scans up, whenever I scan my cards they turn out crooked... =/

~Charles Legend

Master Rudy
13th January 2010, 08:22 AM
Wow....I'm pretty surprised. I reported on the US release date a few weeks back and assumed that it's be 2-3 months later like it normally is. March 26th only puts it at about two weeks later. Nice find Charles.

Mr. Brightside
13th January 2010, 03:06 PM
Oh yaaay! So we don't have to wait ages to get it. On the other hand i' ll be busy to death till late February and i won't have the time to continue my Platinum... <<

abunaidesu
13th January 2010, 10:44 PM
i am so excited when can i pre-order this

Starry Might
19th January 2010, 02:38 PM
:eek: JIRACHI EVENT?! :eek:

*GOES BACK TO SEREBII*

Why can't I find any mention of this on there? I don't remember reading that there in the first place, either! :confused:

I hope this is true, though! :D

halloweenghost
20th January 2010, 05:11 PM
Actually no..it is not side by side release..serebii said that he could confirm jirachi at the end of FEB.

Starry Might
21st January 2010, 09:14 AM
Actually no..it is not side by side release..serebii said that he could confirm jirachi at the end of FEB.
Really?

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2010, 08:23 AM
Charles, could you please tell us when and where it was confirmed? We don't want to be spreading rumors, you know.

All I can see here (http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_pichu_promo-2010-01-12/) is that you can get a shiny Pichu and a spiky-eared Pichu.