PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Legends-Limited LSUs

Shadow Djinn
13th April 2003, 11:59 AM
Rayquaza flew sidewaays, letting the blasts of fire pummel the cavern. The Oraca appeared in the water on his right, firing an azure beam of energy straight at him. He flew down with a roar, dodging the blast narrowly. Then at that moment a swarm of psychic blasts fired at Kyogre. Dexoys appeared with a cry before releasing thin wires at Groudon..Groudon was stuck on the wall, while Kyogre rested. THey dissapeared in a aura of golden light as 2 orbs of light glowed in the air. Dexoys and Rayquaza gave a cry of pain, befpre the walls blasted apart. Dexoys vanished as Rayquaza curled up, closing his eyes into a deep sleep.....

3000 years later......

" The Red orb has finally been placed.."
" The Blue orb is in place."
" Yes. With this power-" A tremor was sent through the 2 caves, one in sea, the other in land..A white orb floated in the sky..and a tower rose along with 3 stone statues surrounding it..The tower was clad in wires, while a patch of land floated above the tower. A floating island of water rose as a orca splashed to the surface. The ground tremored again.
" Maxie this is all your fault!" A man snapped. 2 men watched the horror as the tower started to split apart.
" Archie you put the blue orb!" Maxie snapped back.
" Whatever we gotta stop this!" A red dinosaur rose while a green dragon broke outof the tower. A Mewtwo like thing shot out of the wires, and the statues came to life. Crystals stood in front of them and Maxie and Archie looked in shock.
" You've done our job for us...fu fu fu." A voice spoke. Maxie saw a man wrapped in a cloak, holding the 2 orbs.
" Dexoys, blast these fools." The man spat. A blast of light was launched at Maxie and Archie...before sinking into unconciousness....

You're a begining trainer. You're going to Littleroot to get your "rare" pokemon Prof. Birch says he will give you. After you ge5t there, you get your pokemon. As you leave, you head towards the path to Oldale. Suddenly, a piicture of a R/B/Y or G/S/C legendary appears before you. they talkabout the R/S legends turning evil. They say collect the 8 badges and bring them to Mt. Anubis, to stop the evil forces..

So gather the 8 Hoenn badges and then go to Mt. Anubis(location will be given later) Now for the signup form

Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Legend that approaches you:( R/B/Y and G/S/C ones only. You can have Latios and Latias though. Celebi, Mew and mew2 count as legends)
Starter Pokemon:(Can be rare, but must be unevolved. CANT BE A LEGENDARY. Madeup ones allowed)
Ending Team:(Whats your ending team? Also show best move.)
Pack:( Up to 6 items(6ax each)
Other:

Madeup Pokemon form

Name:
Type:(A fish? A alien) What pokemon is it?)
Element:(Steel and such)
Attacks:
Appearence
Evolutions:(post their forms to)
Special Ability:(Like Blaze and Rough Skin)

For LSUs the only availible legends are:

Ho-oh
Latios
Entei
Moltres
Zapdos

Post how you get your starters and meet the legend, people who are already in. Ill post later since Im still workin on the pics of my madeup pokes ~_~

Toxicity
13th April 2003, 01:23 PM
Name: Laura
Personality: Silent and depressive. She can be anti-social, but can also be kind-hearted. Is gothic, but intelligent. Believes the world would be better off without her.
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair, and extremely pale skin. Slightly taller than average and thin. Wears a blue shirt under a black vest, baggy navy-blue khakis at a length you can't see her shoes, silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), and a silver chain necklace with an icy blue ankh.
Legend that Approaches You: Latias
Starter Pokemon: Aquari(F/Sakura)
Ending Team:

Aquarisu(F)
Sakura
Best Move- Surf

Altaria(F)
Izumi
Best Move- Dragonbreath

Ninetales(F)***
Meilin
Best Move- Flamethrower

Manectric(F)***
Sora
Best Move- Thunder

Absol(F)
Shadow
Best Move- Bite

Espeon(F)
Moonlite
Best Move- Psychic

Pack: x6 Poke'Balls, x5 Super Potions, x2 Antidotes, x1 Mach Bike, x3 Awakening, x1 Full Heal
Other: Can speak telepathy with Sakura, Meilin, and Moonlite

Made-up Pokemon:

Name: Aquari
Type: Aqua Pup Pokemon
Element: Water/Ice
Attacks: Water Gun, Icy Wind, Bite, Quick Attack, Howl, Bubblebeam, Ice Beam, Surf, Blizzard, Crunch
Appearance: Looks like an icy blue wolf pup with silver legs and tail with crystal blue eyes. Wears a necklace with a crystal ice shard.
Evolution: Aquarisu
Ability: Ice Heal(Ice-type attacks turn into HP)

Name: Aquarisu
Type: Ice Wolf Pokemon
Element: Water/Ice
Attacks: (learned after evolution) Bubblebeam, Ice Beam, Surf, Blizzard, Crunch
Appearance: Looks like an adult version of Aquari only that its tail is a cold pitch black. Still has a necklace, but the shard is now a snowflake.
Evolution: None after this...
Ability: Ice Heal

***Laura***

I awoke that morning tiredly at seven AM to a soft 'pecking'. I opened my eyes and gazed at my father's Skarmory, the one who pecked me.

"Skarmory...Why do you have to do it every time...?" I asked...

"Skarr...." He said slowly and floated out of my room. I changed into my shirt and khakis slowly. After putting on my necklace and slipping into my vest, I put on my shoes and walked to the kitchen. My mother had laid out cereal for me...I shrugged and started eating. I looked out to the sky over MossDeep...Probably the last time I'll see this for a while. After eating, I grabbed my bag and walked outside, My dad with his Skarmory.

"Well....I guess you're ready to leave, huh?" He asked...I nodded and we both leapt onto the Skarmory. I looked down at the ocean below, it excited me to be above the surface. After about 30 minutes of going over Houen, we arrived in quiet Littleroot Town...In front of the lab. My dad smiled and gave me a pat on the back.....before he got back on his Skarmory and left.

I entered Prof. Birch's lab slowly, prepared to recieve a "rare pokemon" he promised me. I walked towards where he was, standing near a desk with several different Poke'Balls on it. He smiled at me, and I slightly smiled back.

"Well, Good Morning Laura..." He said to me, breaking the long silence. "I guess you wish to recieve the 'rare' pokemon I promised you now...Just wait here. I'll get it for you."

I waited silently as he searched through the Poke'Balls, he picked one up and handed it to me. It was a blue Poke'Ball with a crystal snowflake and sapphire water droplet on it. I let out the Pokemon in it, and appeared a small blue wolf pup with silver legs and tail, crystal blue eyes, and a necklace with a crystal shard. The pup barked happily and nudged at my leg affectionally.

"While you're at it..How about a nickname?" Birch said....

"But I don't know it's gender..." I replied...Looking towards my new pokemon. He handed me a silver Poke'Dex and I checked Pokemon Status..I chose the pokemon in front of me...It read:

Aquari/Aquari
Level: 5
Attacks: Water Gun, Icy Wind

"Hmm...." I thought, looking towards the pup and the gender..."How about: Sakura."

"Riiii!" She barked happily and lept to my side.

"Well...I guess you're ready to set out now."

I nodded and picked up Sakura. Before I left the building, I bowed my head in gratitude, saying, "Arigato."

I reached a point where I was near Oldale, Sakura now at level 7. She yipped happily in my arms and jumped down to my side. Before I could get into Oldale, a picture of a red dragon with a blue triangle appeared. I remember legends about this pokemon: Latias.

'Laura....The other Houen legendaries besides me and my brother have become evil...Gather the eight badges and bring them to Mt. Anubis...' The image said to me...I didn't know where Mt. Anubus was. I sighed, nodding to show I understood...The image dissapeared and I sighed again. Sakura looked up in confusion at me...I understood she felt the same way.

EDIT: Added more detail. Now you know she's from MossDeep.

EDIT #2: If you noticed 3 stars by Sora and Meilin, just to let you know, they'll be shinies...*daydreams about having a shiny Manectric and Ninetales*

RaZoR LeAf
13th April 2003, 01:42 PM
Name: Llewellyn (Llew for short)
Personality: Adventerous. Loves to explore, especially forests, the bigger, darker and scarier the better. Isn't afraid of anything he might find in them and certainly isn't afraid of getting lost. He is afraid of heights though. Sensetive to people's feelings, but also fun to be around and a great laugh.
Appearence: About 5'8", lime green hair (dyed) and brilliant green eyes. Wears casual brown combat trousers held up with a brown leather belt. Has a dark green t-shirt on, with a sleevless jacket over the top also in green (;)). The jacket and trousers have both got loads of pockets in them. Oh, and a pair of running shoes.
Legend that approaches you: Lugia
Starter Pokemon: Pythorn (see below)
Ending Team:

Vipike(m) - Pin Missile
Cradily(f) - Mirror Coat
Cacturn(f) - Sandstorm
Vileplume(m) - Swords Dance
Shiftry(m) - Razor Wind
Exeggutor(f) - Ancient Power

Pack: x6 Pokéballs specially re-colored green instead of red. x2 Potions. x1 Escape Rope. x1 Wailmer Pitcher. x1 Item Finder. x6 Antidotes
Other: Llew is eager to become a Forest Master, so he's only training Grass types.

Name: Pythorn
Type: Thorned Snake Pokémon
Element: Grass
Attacks: (in order of learning) Scratch, Tail Whip, Posion Sting, Vine Whip, Protect, Drop Root, Pin Missile, Razor Leaf, Reflect, Slash
Appearence: A Small thin green snake (about the size of an Adder), it's body is covered in small thorns.
Evolutions: Pyhtorn >> Aspick (lv 18)
Special Ability: Overgrowth (Grass boost in a pinch)

Name:Aspick
Type: Rock Tailed Snake Pokémon
Element: Grass
Attacks: (in order of learning, after evolution) Drop Root, Pin Missile, Razor Leaf, Reflect, Slash
Appearence: A medium sized green snaked (about the size of a Python), with more prominant throns, and a large rock on the end of it's tail.
Evolutions: Aspick >> Vipike (lv 32)

Name:Vipike
Type: Rock Shelled Pokemon
Element: Grass/Rock
Attacks: (in order of learning, after evolution) Razor Leaf, Reflect, Self Destruct
Appearence: A large green snake (about the size of a Boa Constrictor), with long sharp thorns, and a large rock shell similar to a snails.
Evolutions: No Further Evolution

Llewellyn (m)

An early start today, as it's finally the day I get my pokemon. Alot of trainers strat at ten years old, but my parents wanted me to wait until i was older. After my 15th birthday, they suprised me, telling me I could get a pokemon and start my journey finally. My dad flew me to Littleroot town on the back of his Pidgeot, a pokemon that he had owned since he started as a trainer.

Littleroot was a small town, coming from Fortree, it was strange seeing everything down on one level. I waved bye to my dad, and knocked on the front door of the lab.

"Huh.. oh uh.. who is it?" came the sleepy reply over the intercom.
"It's Llewellyn. I'm here to pick up a pokemon." I replied.
"Llewellyn?? Oh yes.. um.. hang on i'll be right with you."
The intercom shut off.

A few minutes later the door opened, to reveal a tired looking Professor Birch welcoming me inside.
"Sorry Llew, I'm not usually up this early."
I looked at my watch, it was 6:30 am.
"Oh Professor Birch, I'm sorry, I lost track of time. I'm usually up so early, I forget the rest of the world isn't up with me. I can come back later if you want?" I said, motioning towards the door.
"No, it's alright, i'm up now. So your parents tell me you want to be a Grass Trainer?"
"That's right Professor. Growing up in Fortree i've been surrounded by Forests all my life, grass pokemon and I have become attached somehow."
"That's interesting. I'm sure you'll be a great trainer Llew. With a rare grass pokemon as your starter, i'm sure you'll have no problems."

Professor Birch lead me up to a pokeball dispensing machine. It was like a large vending machine, circluar in shape, with six ball cups near the base, beneath long tubes that fed directly into the machine.
"Do you have any pokemon you'd prefer to start with?"
"No. I'd like to be suprised."
"Ok then." Professor Birch began typing some information into a computer linked up to the dispenser. The dispenser whirred to life, and a small pokeball dropped down a chute into a cup. Unlike regular pokeballs it was Green topped not red.
"Here you are Llew, you're first pokemon."

I took the pokeball in my hand. Then holding it correctly, it grew to it's full size and opened up, releasing it's scarlet energy, which formed around my arm into a green snake.
"Pythorn!" the snaked lisped.
It wasn't very long, but it crawled up my arm and wrapped itself around my shoulder.
"Thorn thorn!"
"Here," Professor Birch said, haning me a green folded pad "take this pokedex with you, and these first few pokeballs. I'm afarid the others wont be along for some time, not all kids get up as early as you do Llew. You can wait in the lobby or outside in the garden if you wish."
"Thanks Professor!" I waved and went out into the garden.

--

I'll leave it at that for now. I'll do the legendary talking in another post.

Shadow Djinn
13th April 2003, 02:58 PM
My signup...

Name:Zera
Age10-15)14
Personality:Loner, thinks everybody hates him
Appearence:Looks like a bird keeper in R/S but he has a orange vest
Legend that approaches you:Suicune
Starter PokemonCan be rare, but must be unevolved. CANT BE A LEGENDARY. Madeup ones allowed)Shade
Ending Team:

Anubis(M)
Shadow
BM: Faint Attack( Never misses!)

Houndom(M)
Darkflame
BM: Crunch

Arcanine(M)
Firestorm
BM: Extreme Speed

Sceptile(M)**
BM: Dragon Claw

Flygon(M)**
Furaigon
BM: Hyper beam

Phalanx(M)
Jehuty
BM: Hydro pump

Pack Up to 6 items(6ax each)Pokeball Casex1(contains different varueties of pokeball), Mach Bikex1, Pokeblock Case(contains different types of pokeblock)x1 Aids kit(contains ailments for status effects)

Name: SHade
Type:(A fish? A alien) What pokemon is it?)Wolf pup pokemon
Element:(Steel and such)Dark/Fllying
Attacks:Bite, Leer(starter attacks), Faint Attack, Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Whirlwind, Razor Wind, Smokescreen, Quick atttack, Crunch, SHadow Ball
Appearence: A black wolf pup with small little black wings.
Evolutions:(post their forms to)Anubis: :v.30
Intimidate: Lowers enemy attack

Name: Anubis
Type:(A fish? A alien) What pokemon is it?)Wolf Pokemon
Element:(Steel and such)Dark/Flying
Attacks:Bite, Leer(starter attacks), Faint Attack, Tackle, Sand Attack, Smokescreen, Quick atttack, Crunch, SHadow Ball, Gust, Whirlwind, WIng Attack, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace, Fly, Sky Attack
Appearence: A fully grown black wolf with big black demon type of wings.
Evolutions:(post their forms to)None

Special Ability:(Like Blaze and Rough Skin
Black Fog: Lowers opponent's accuracy

Name:Phalanx
Type:(A fish? A alien) What pokemon is it?)Meta Dolphin
Element:(Steel and such)Steel and Water
Attacks: Water Gun, Growl(starter), Bubble, Bubblebeam, Tail Whip, Harden, Dive, Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Water Spout, Water Pulse, Hydro Pump
Appearence: A blue dolphin with bits of metal on it's body
Evolutions:(post their forms to)None
Torrent: Boosts water attacks

Zera

I walked towards Prof. Birch's lab, to get my rare pokemon I was supposed to recive. It was 9:00 A.M, he was probably up by now. I rung the gate doorbell, and an intercom started to talk.
" Zera? Youre here for your pokemon? Okay, come in." It blared. The gate swung open and I walked into the lab. There was a black pokeball labeled, Z. Prof Birch was there and shook my hand.
" Youre Zera, right?" He asked, picking up the pokeball. I n0dded. He handed the black ball to me along with a teal pokedex.
" Open the ball." He said. I opened it. A black wolf pup leapt on my shoulder, flapping small wings.

A blue wolf like pokemon stood in front of me on the path to Oldale: Suicune.
" Zera, the legends of hoenn have been corrupted. Gather the 8 badges and take them to Mt. Anuis.. Mt. Anubis? WHat?

Edit: Changed Salemence to Mightyena

RaZoR LeAf
13th April 2003, 03:32 PM
Llewellyn (m)

After sitting for a while, I realised I wasn't going to meet anybody else, since they were all going to arrive at different times. I decided to move out and get a head start. Leaving Littleroot and stepping onto the Route I suddenly saw a vision in my mind. It appeared like mothing more than a Daydream but it was so vidid.

I looked up to the sky, and hovering above me was the legendary creature known as Lugia. I had no idea the pokemon existed, other than stories and tales I had been told.
"Llewellyn.. the world is in danger.. ou siblings in the Houen Region have fallen into darkness. If peace is to be regained then we must act now. You must collect all the Houen Gym badges. Together, they can restore peace. Collect them all and bring them to the peak of Mount Anubis. You are not alone on your quest. Seek out others, and you will find strength in numbers."

The vision ended upruptly, and I had quickly regain my composure before I looked like a total fool. I looked down at Pythorn, who was coiled around my shoulder, looking around his new environment.
"Come on buddy. Lets get you a few levels up before we move on to the next Town."

--

"Yeah, good job Pythorn, now give it another Scratch!" I cried out proudly.
As Pythorn finished it's newly learnt volley of posion stings, it turned it's thorned tail to the enemy Zigzagoon and swiped across it's face. The Racoon turned tail and fled in fear, as thin scratch wounds littered it's body. Pythorn smiled gleefully and slithered back up my leg to my shoulder.

I picked out my pokedex and pointed it at Pythorn. As the shutter went off to take a first shot of Pythprn, the snake pokemon pulled a goofy face, forever to be seen in my pokedex window.
[Pyhtorn, the Thorned Snake Pokémon. This serpent like pokemon is born from cartlidge and flora, making it more plant like than animal. The thorns on it's body become hard quickly, making them sharp and deadly.
Current Level, 8]

"Great Pyhtorn, lets head to Oldale, to get you healed up."

--

After resting for a bit in Oldale Pythorn was ready to fight again, so we went back onto the route we came off to do some more training.
On the route at the same time was a girl with dark hair, a black shirt and very long trousers. She was commanding what looked like a wolf pup, but it was silvery blue with an icy reflection when the light hit it.
"Hi there!" shouted, she turned around to the sound of my voice and waved. I ran over.
"Hi." She said in return. "You just got a pokemon too?"
"Yeah. This is Pythorn." I said, pointing at the snake on my shoulder who had now managed to hang from my arm and swing back and forth.
"I've never seen a pokemon like that before. Kinda like mine then. This is Sakura, she's an Aquari. Say hi Sakura."
The small ice puppy yapped it's name before going back to scratching behind it's ears.
"My name's Laura by the way" she said, holding out her hand.
I took it and shook it. "Llewellyn, nice to meet you."

Mystic_clown
13th April 2003, 05:05 PM
Name: Yugi Mouto
Personality: Very noble and kind. He’ll do anything for his friends and very brave. He’s also quite charming with the ladies.
Appearance: Looks like Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh
Legend that approaches you: Mewtwo
Starter Pokemon: Carbuncle
Ending Team: Leviathan: Hydropump, Venasaur: Solar Beam, Arcanine: Fire blast, Dugtrio: magnitude, Skarmory: iron wing, Alakazam: psybeam
Pack: Pokeballs (duh) Potion, Antidote, Pokeflute, Black belt, Quickclaw.
Other:

Made up Pokemon form

Name: Carbuncle
Type: Sprite
Element: Normal
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Growl, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Horn Drill, Bubblebeam, Whirlpool, Waterfall, Aura Beam, Hydropump
Appearance: Looks like Carbuncle from FF9 except it has a red horn.
Evolutions: Leviathan (Lv 30)
Special Ability: Ruby Horn- Sometimes reflects elemental attacks back onto the opponent.

Name: Leviathan
Type: Water Dragon
Element: Water/Flying
Attacks: Bubblebeam, Whirlpool, Waterfall, Aura Beam, Hydropump
Appearance: Looks like Leviathan from FF9
Evolutions: none
Special Ability: Ancient Aura: greatly powers up water attacks.

SmearGal
13th April 2003, 08:17 PM
^-^';; Hooray, here I come...Sorry, but Elake doesn't have a picture yet. I'll describe him well enough once I get him, if I have his piccy or not. And I noticed I put a Noclaf on my final team, though I didn't have a MU-Sign up for its stages. I fixed that.

Name: Caitlin Koiki
Personality: Very friendly, and loves to battle.
Appearence: About 5'4", shoulder-length dirty-blonde hair, navy eyes, sky blue t-shirt w/navy blue pawprint on the middle. Navy vest and short shorts that are artistically torn. White tennies with blue stripes.
Legend that approaches you: Mew
Starter Pokemon: M Seedaly
Ending Team: ((No nicknames)) M Seowaflowa (Solarbeam), F Noclaf (Sky Attack), M Zaptillion (Thunderbeam), F Sceptile (Razor Leaf), M Gyarados (Hydro Pump), and M Raichu (Thunder)
Pack: Potion x1, Poke'balls x3, Antidote x1, Hyper Potion x1
Other: Caitlin is my real name. XD!

Made Up Poke'mon Forms w/Evolution's forms:

Name: Seedaly
Type: Seed Poke'mon
Element: Grass/Poison
Attacks: (In order of learning) Tackle, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf, Poison, Toxic, Solarbeam
Evolutions: Sunasprut (Lv.16) then Seowaflowa (Lv.32)
Special Ability: Flower Pose (Opponent's first attack will sometimes miss)
Appearance (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/69984392XuAcRY)

Name: Sunasprut
Type: Sun Sprout Poke'mon
Element: Grass/Poison
Attacks: (In order of learning) Razor Leaf, Poison, Toxic, Solarbeam, Flower Stance (Healing attack)
Evolutions: Seowaflowa (Lv.32)
Special Ability: Flower Pose (Ditto with Seedaly)
Appearance (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/69984533DHqKfV)

Name: Seowaflowa
Type: Flying Flower Poke'mon
Element: Grass/Poison/Flying
Attacks: (In order of learning), Solarbeam, Flower Stance, Sky Attack, and finally, Petal Dance
Evolutions: None
Special Ability: Flower Pose (Ditto with pre-evos)
Appearance (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/69984768VOYQwd)

Name: Elake
Type: Electric Snake Poke'mon
Element: Water/Electric
Attacks: (In order of learning) Thundershock, Tail Whip, Wrap, Bite, Water Gun, Slam, Thunderbolt, Bubblebeam, Spark, Body Slam, Thunder, Hydro Pump
Evolutions: Zaptillion (Lv.30)
Special Ability: Cute Look (Enemy temporarily doesn't attack)
Appearance: Picture sea-green snake w/yellow belly, continuing up the underside of its jaw. It has yellow spikes to around halfway down its back, and had very cute eyes. No mouth/teeth are visible, though it has small pointed teeth. Very flexible.

Name: Zaptillion
Type: Shock Reptile Poke'mon
Element: Water/Electric
Attacks: (In order of learning) Thunderbolt, Bubblebeam, Spark, Body Slam, Thunder, Hydro Pump, Thunderbeam (Shoots a bubblebeam like attack, which covers the opponent in bubbles, then electrocutes them)
Evolutions: None
Special Ability: Evil Glare (Enemy is temporarily paralyzed)
Appearance (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/69984859BZFsvv)

Name: Drib
Type: Antennae Bird Poke'mon
Element: Normal/Flying/Bug
Attacks: (In order of learning) Tackle, Scratch, Sand Attack, Antennae Wave (Identifies opponent), Slash, Peck, Gust, Whirlwind, Tail Slap (Whacks opponent with tails), Sky Attack.
Evolutions: Kwah (Lv.24)
Special Ability: Cute Look (Enemy temporarily doesn't attack)
Appearance: Small, green, four-legged bird. Yellow beak, yellow antennae, sharp spikes on the back of its head. Large wings, and a four-pronged tail, the color of which is a lime green. Its feet are feathered until the ankle, where bird-feet are shown. They have very sharp claws, but they are not very long.

Name: Kwah
Type: Antennae Hawk Poke'mon
Attacks: (In order of learning) Whirlwind, Tail Slap (Whacks opponent with tails), Sky Attack.
Evolutions: Noclaf (Lv.36)
Special Ability: Predator (If the opponent is a Bug Type, its attack is lowered dramatically)
Appearance: Medium-sized, green, four-legged bird. Resembles a Gryffin, more than a bird. Very sharp beak, longer antennae and more spiked feathers on back of head than Drib. Very large wings, the tips are lime green. Six-pronged tail, lime green, about the same size as its body-length. Feet the same as Drib, except the claws are longer and more pronounced as predatorial.

Name: Noclaf
Type: Antennae Falcon Poke'mon
Attacks: (In order of learning) Sky Attack, Ultimate Flight (Flies up very high in the air and calls upon other Drib/Kwah/Noclaf on your team, whereupon they all attack at once. Limited usage (1 PP, if this were a game).
Evolutions: None.
Special Ability: Predator (If the opponent is a Bug Type, or is a Fish Poke'mon (such as Magikarp or Carvanha), its attack is lowered dramatically)
Appearance: Large size, extremely long antennae as long as its body. Spiked feathers extend from the tip of its head to halfway down its back. Very sharp eyes. Huge wings, ranging from dark green to lime green in different areas. Long, nine-pronged tail (lime green) w/dark green tips. Claws are very, very sharp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caitlin Koiki

I yawned, blinking blearily as I stared at my cereal. It was 7:00 in the morning, I was wearing my pajamas, and I wanted to go back to sleep.

"Eat, eeaatt!" My mother urged, prodding me in the back with a cooking utensil. "This'll be the last time you eat in this house, so you better enjoy it!"

I rolled my eyes. Mother always went insane when one of us left the house. First, it was my father, then my big brother, and now it was my turn!

"I talked to Professor Birch earlier this week. He has a surprise for you!" My mother told me, cleaning some dishes.

I just mumbled an "Ah...really..." and ate my Cheerios.

-----

After I changed into my outfit (my favorite t-shirt and shorts), and grabbed my backpack, I left. It was about 8 o'clock, and my mom had suceeded in arousing my curiosity for what Professor Birch had got me.

Recently, rumors had been going around of strange new Poke'mon appearing. Maybe it was one of them?

I rounded the street and came upon the 'bustling' city of Littleroot. It had grown some, since Sean had become a Master, though he still lived in town. I glanced towards his house as I came upon the lab. I knocked and he opened the door hurriedly.

"Another one!" He exclaimed, and pulled me in before I could say hello.

I stood there as he rustled about, looking around. "You're the fourth one this morning. Looking for a starter, eh?"

I just nodded. The fourth? I thought to myself. Maybe I'll get to meet them!

"You'll be...Caitlin, right?" He asked me, turning around, holding a lime-green Poke'ball.

"Err...yeah..." I said, nodding. He came forward and gave me the Poke'ball.

"Here you go, then! Your mother called and asked for one of the newest I had found! Well...I didn't find it...Sean did...but he had to...consequently...funny, eh?...really hard..."

I was too excited to listen to his rambling. I released the Poke'mon inside the ball.

It was a small green...tree, or at least that was my first impression. It was a fuzzy green creature, only up to my knee. It had three large leaves on its head, long, root-like arms, short, clawed feet, a long tail tipped with another leaf, dark green splotches on its face, a dark green stomach, and cute, red eyes. I only had enough time to say, "Ohh!!" when it suddenly started zipping around my feet. For having no legs at all, it was extremely fast.

It zipped up my leg and clambered onto my shoulder. "Seeda!" It greeted my, beaming, and smiled with a little blushing.

"...furthermore...Oh!" Professor Birch noticed the creature on my shoulder. "I see you've met...say hello to Seedaly!"

"Ehh...what is it, exactly?" I asked him. He handed me a Poke'dex. "See for yourself."

I scanned Seedaly. A picture of it with a blushing smile appeared, and the Poke'dex bleeped:

"Seedaly, the Seed Poke'mon. It loves to make its owner happy. Little is known about this creature."

"Seeeedaly..." He mumbled, reaching out with its little arm to touch the Poke'dex.

"No, no, little guy..." I chuckled, about to hand it back to Professor Birch.

He shook his hands, and motioned it back to me. "No, keep it. You're starting your Poke'mon Quest, aren't you? You'll need it."

"...Gee...thanks Professor..." I told him, smiling. I pocketed the Poke'dex. "Now...erm...can you tell me where these other trainers were? I'd like to meet them."

"Naturally!" He chuckled. "Just like your brother. Anyway, I'd think they'd be heading to Odale."

"Alright then!" I said, turning to face Seedaly. I picked him up and set him on the ground. "Let's go!"

"Seeeeedaa!" He agreed, a look of excitement on his face.

"Hold up there, you'll be needing some Poke'balls." Professor Birch said, smiling a bit. He handed me three.

"Thanks Professor!" I said, grinning happily as I put them in the proper pouch in my backpack.

With that, Seedaly and I turned and headed outside.

-----

"Woo-hoo, keep it up Seedaly!" I cheered. We were facing off against a wild Zigzagoon. "Vine Whip!"

"Deee..." He said, pausing and shooting two vines from the seeds on his neck. He whipped at the Zigzagoon. ffffFFFWAP! SLAP!

"Zoooon!" It cried, and hobbled off into the bushes in a daze.

"SeeeEEDA!" Seedaly shouted, jumping about in triumph. I picked him up and gave him a big hug. "Great work, Seedaly!"

'BZZT! BZZT!' My Poke'dex bleeped.

I looked. "Uh oh! You're health's a bit low...I better get you healed...But hey! You've grown 2 levels!" I stroked his neck while I walked towards Odale. Just a few paces away, I heard something rustle in the grass. I braced myself for another Zigzagoon...when...wow!

I stood, transfixed, at the Poke'mon that appeared before me. Seedaly, too, eyed it in awe, its little mouth dropped open. It was a...Mew?!

<Caitlin...> It whispered...or did it think it? I couldn't tell...I heard it in my head...

<Caitlin...The Legends are out of balance...a new power has arisen...it must be corrected...>

"But...but what can I do?" I asked it, bewildered.

It circled closer. <You aren't alone...You and a selected group must collect the eight badges of Hoenn...Then you must go to Mount Anubis...You will know your destiny there...>

Suddenly, the Mew left in a blinding flash of light, leaving me standing there very confused. After standing for a few minutes, I proceeded onwards to Odale Town.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: ^-^';; Piccy's links should now work.

Toxicity
14th April 2003, 06:16 PM
***Laura***

After a few moments, A boy with dyed lime green hair wearing all green approached me...A small snake-like pokemon with him, after yelling a friendly "Hi there!". I could only wave.

"Hello..." I replied back, "You also just recieved a pokemon?"

"Yeah. This is Pythorn." He said, pointing at the snake-like pokemon on his shoulder, now swinging back and forth from his arm.

"Hmm....I've never seen anything like that. Pretty much like mine. Meet Sakura, my Aquari. Say 'Hi' Sakura..."

Sakura barked her species in excitement before she continued to scratch the back of her ear.

"Anyway...My name's Laura." I said holding out my hand. He shook it.

"Llewellyn, Nice to meet you." He said back.

After shaking hands, we let go...I thought to myself: *Could this mean I have a new friend...?*

DaRk MeWtWo
17th April 2003, 12:39 AM
Name: Xylander Excalibarius
Personality: Introverted due to harsh experiences he has had during his earlier childhood. Makes friends once in a while, and tries to keep them. Is cautious and quick on his feet.
Appearence: JET Black semi-spiked hair and blue eyes. Usually wears black pants and a white shirt with a black jacket. Has a pair of sapphire earrings, but no other jewelry for unknown reasons. Wears yellow gloves and yellow sneakers.
Legendary that Approaches You: Hrm...Raikou
Starter: Beldum
Ending Team:
Genderless-Metagross-Masamune: Best Move: Meteor Mash
M-Salamence-Caladbolg: Best Move: Aerial Ace/Dragon Dance
M-Dragonite-Excalibur: Best Move: Aerial Ace/Dragon Dance
M-Tyranitar-Ragnarok: Best Move: Earthquake
M-Pikachu-Nemisis (YES, PIKACHU!!) Best Move: Thunderbolt
Pack: 6x Black/yellow pokeballs, 6x Potions, Bike, Item Finder, 3x Escape Rope, 2x Revive
Other: Hrm....is searching for the truth by challenging himself in this enduring task to collect all 8 Houen Gym badges.

Xylander
~~~~~~~~~~~
MWHAHA...what a failure you will be 'lander, I can't believe I actually believed in you! Gengar! Shadow Ball attack!" My father's Gengar grinned devilishly at me and fired a rapid Shadow Ball attack.

I screamed and barely dodged the attack. My father had gone insane, and there was no denying it. Suddenly I saw Gengar use an insanely quick Night Shade attack. I took the brunt of the attack and gasped as I was hurled to the floor. I didn't understand why I had upset my father so.

"Gregory! STOP! That's enough!" My mother's plea came from the other side of the clearing. We were outside our house and it was the wintertime. I was freezing, and I was hopless.

"Ha! You stay out of this Irene! My son needs to be taught lessons in pain, and I'm not about to let his failure go to waste. Let us be and this will soon be over." He cackled, and I knew that he wanted it to last as long as he wanted.

"NO! Alakazam, Psychic!" My mother brought out Alakazam and ordered her to send Gengar flying back where he came from.

"Bah, I'm sorry I have to do this my dear...whaha!" My father brought his Gengar back in its pokeball and out came a Dusclops and a Sableye. The pokemon were so powerful that Alakazam's speed didn't have any effect at all.

Within a minute Sableye had trapped Alakazam with Mean Look, and was absorbing all of the Psychic attacks. From behind it, Dusclops fired numerous Earthquakes and Alakazam began to fly around crazily, just trying to stay alive.

"Father! You are being unfair!" I yelled out to him. But I couldn't move. The Night Shade's effects were too devastating.

"You shut your mouth 'lander! Dusclops! Sableye! Finish her off!" He commanded, still laughing evilly. The two ghost pokemon fired two Shadow Balls and Alakazam was instantly KOed. The psychic pokemon fell to the floor, utterly defeated.

"Now let us be Irene!" My father turned his attack back at me and ordered Dusclops to fire another Ice Beam attack. Sableye stood by, ready to trap me if needed. This was not happening. My father had been very strict and harsh on me before, but now he was attacking us?!

I heard my mother scream and run in fear, utiziling her psychic powers to transport Alakazam and herself away. I was alone now.

"WHAHA! Time to feel what I felt when I was your age...PAIN! Take it to the BONE, XYLANDER, or else you won't get anything out of this." He laughed evilly nevertheless and commanded Dusclops and Sableye to attack me once more. The two ghost pokemon just stood by and didn't move.

"What? You won't attack my son! How dare you! This is a lesson, not torture!" He was furious and brang them back into their pokeballs. "I suppose I have to resort to the old-fashioned champion, get HIM, SLAKING!" Suddenly a gigantic humanlike bear popped out of my father's biggest pokeball. He wasn't any Slaking. Red, yellow, and black in color, my father's Slaking was so vicious that he was supposedly a mutated and rare Slaking of the most powerful strength attainable. And what was more, he had no emotions except that of endless rage and lust for blood. So when my father commanded Slaking to charge at me with a Facade attack, I knew that it was all over.

Just then I dodged the attack and do my dismay, I soon realized that it was no use. The Slaking predicted my moved and smashed into my anyways. I felt my bones slowly crack as blood seeped from various parts of my body. I couldn't believe this as I blacked out. The last thing I saw was my father laughing over my body. I felt mad...

"GOD DAMN YOU!" I screamed and jumped two feet in the air. I gasped, trying to regain my breath. I had awoken from a horrific dream. I had had dreams like these before, but never one so violent. My father had abused me, that was true, but I was never able to bring back the true events of what happened. I had fled from my home with my mother and we now lived in Littleroot, faraway from the grasps of power my father held in much farther away places. I couldn't even remember WHERE we lived before Littleroot. I got out of my bed and made sure that I still had my earrings on. I didn't know why my mother had given me them, but she had said that I should never take them off, no matter what happened; she had given them to me since we had fled my father's Slaking and his insanity. Outside my window I saw the first streaks of light seep through the horizon and I decided that I should be on my way.

As hectic as my dreams were, I was able to keep within the frame of real life as well. I knew today was a very special day. I would leave Littleroot and begin a journey to match the strength of my father, so I could exact the pain he had caused me and my mother throughout my childhood.

Taking a quick shower I put on my usual black pants, white shirt and black jacket. I opened the small cabinet at the very bottom of my closet and took out the prized possesions of my uncle. Two gleaming yellow gloves he used to wear while training his pokemon. Now he resided in Slateport City, and was a retired resident there. I took out the gloves with great care and began to wonder just what was so important about them. Then I took out the yellow sneakers underneath the gloves and put them on. As I put my gloves on I looked at my watch and realized that I was a little behind schedule...I was supposed to come to Prof. Birch's lab ten minutes ago!

I jumped and hurriedly raced down the stairs. I saw my mother meditating in the next room with her Alakazam. She thought-spoke to me quickly: Your breakfast is on the table. If I were you, I'd hurry son. I heard her clearly and saw the cereal and milk. I gulped them down as quickly as possible, but just before I left, I felt my mother hug me.

"Huh? What's this for? You never did this...since..." I trailed of, not wanting to bring back the horrors.

"Some things I just have to do like normal people." She smiled and waved goodbye as I got on my bike and rapidly pedalled towards Proffesor Birch's laboratory.

Not far from the lab I saw a couple of trainers already on their way to the next city. People were getting ahead of me. I sighed and pedalled faster. I caught a glimpse of a giant four-legged water creature suddenly jump from faraway, and I could just barely make out another trainer and a...a small fang-bearing winged pokemon....had never seem them before. I shook my head and kept going.

Finally reaching the lab, I parked my bike outside and went in. Professor Birch was waiting for me. I saw a trainer with yet another unique pokemon. A small tree pokemon with red charming eyes. This really was a special day, wasn't it? I kept myself focused and approached the prof confidentely.

"Oh Xylander, are you EVER the late one? I suppose you want a starter pokemon for your journey? I'm afraid I've run a little short of the rarest ones, but I've got a few left. I'm sorry my boy." He sadly glanced at the six or so pokeballs that lay on his desk.

"Oh, it's ok Prof, anyone will do." I tried to smile, but he knew that I was nervous."

He smiled: "Alright, then, I think this one will suit you just fine sonny." He handed me a red and silver pokeball. It was a little heavy compared to other I had held in my life. Definately a little heavier that my mother's pokeballs.

"Woah....what pokemon's in here?!" I asked curiously.

"Open it." He grinned

"O-okay, g-go, whoever's inside!" I faint light spewed out and out came a small blue metallic pokemon. He was rather small, but he was sure heavy!

"Here, your pokedex will tell you what species it is from." Prof Birch smiled and handed me a red pokedex.

"Er..."I glanced at the name and stats. He was a Beldum, a name I'd never heard of before. His only attack right now was Take Down, and he was at Level 5. Interesting.

"Now, why don't you get associated while I tend to the next trainer Xylander?" The Prof asked.

"S-sure thing. Let's go Beldum." I took it for granted that the pokemon could walk, and it could, but it took a while for us to get to the nearest couch.

"So, Beldum, you...wanna nickname?" I looked into his red eye and saw that he was almost emotionless.

He softly spoke in a metallic voice…then I heard an even softer whisper elsewhere say: “It’s up to you.”

Startled by the voice, I jumped a foot in the air and looked around. No one was there. Baffled, I said: “Ok…how about Masamune? You look like a rough and tough little guy.”

I paid close attention to where the reply came from. I was shocked to find out the truth. Beldum replied in that same metallic and deep voice, but in my mind I heard someone or something say: “Sounds good to me.” I swiped out my Pokedex and checked his type. I had overlooked the fact that he was part psychic!

“Wow! Cool stuff Masamune! Let’s go start our journey!” I joyfully exclaimed.

“As you say”, I heard his voice speak to me again. It wasn’t going to be easy at first, getting acquainted with his psychic voice.

I swiped out my pokéball and he returned into it immediately. I rushed outside, eager to start training as soon as possible.

Jumping on my bike I pedaled past a few meters of grass up towards the next city I had heard about, Oldale. But it wasn’t long until I ran into two pokémon who seemed eager to steal my bike. A Poocheyna and a Zigzagoon came in my path and jumped onto the handles of my bike.

“Hey Hey! Get of my bike! If you want a battle, just say so!” I yelled, pulling them of the bike. “This is your first battle Masamune, let’s see what we can do! Go!” A flung the metal pokéball and it hit the floor with a thunk. A silver light shone as Masamune came out of his pokéball.

The Zigzagoon attempted a Tail Whip attack but Masamune dodged and charged with Take Down. The attack did considerable damage as the little pup went flying a meter.

“Great work Masamune! But look out to your left!” I cried.

The Poochyena struck Masamune from behind with a Bite attack, but Masamune seemed to shrug it of and counter with a Take Down again. The Poochyna was hit hard, but he stood his ground. Then the two pokémon retreated and glared at Masamune.

Suddenly, without warning, the Poochyena threw up a Sand-Attack and in the midst of the dust Zigzagoon charged with a Headbutt. The force of the attack made Masamune reconsider his options.

“What should I do next?” He asked.

“Hrm…well, how about trying a different attack?” I asked.

“I…I only have Take Down…” He telepathically replied.

“Huh? Oh…ok, then you’ll have to wait for them to come to you, just stay far from the dust.” I advised.

Finally the dust cleared and Poocyena and Zigzagoon came down on Masamune with a double teamed attack.

“Hit ‘em hard now!” I cried.

Masamune smashed his armored body into the normal types and they fainted on the spot. But all the recoil had weakened him down to almost half his usual energy, and I hoped that we wouldn’t run into many more battles.

We had biked for a while with Masamune back in his pokéball, when suddenly lightning struck from nowhere and a giant yellow striped dog appeared.

“Wow! What the? Hey, is that, no, I’m just hallucinating, right? Go, Masamune!” He didn’t seem to confident to fight the big pokémon as he left the safety of his pokéball though.

“Xylander, I am not here to battle, but to tell you of horrid news.” The yellow dog could talk! Or at least something was going on that made me hear him somehow.

“If you do not already know, I am Raikou. You have been chosen to be part of a team which will vanquish the evil doings of the legendaries of Houen. My fellow pokémon Entei and Suicune along with the legendary birds and the Regis have not been harmed yet. Latias and Latios have escaped this evil as well. And the high legendaries as safe as well, but Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and an all together new pokémon have waged war against each other and are turning evil. We are relying on you and the rest of the team to bring them down. Good luck Xylander.” And after an awe-striking speech, Raikou floated of onto a cloud and blasted away, leaving a thunderstorm in his wake.

“By God…” I sat down on the wet grass and rain poured from the sky. “I can hardly believe it.”

“I advise you to believe it. I saw him to. We must hurry master!” That was the first time Masamune called me master instead of my real name and it really bothered me.

“Huh? You’re right, let’s go, RETURN!” Masamune went back into his pokéball and I began pedaling once again towards Oldale. It wasn’t long however, until the rain stopped.

I suddenly saw a trainer in front of me and I screeched my bike to a halt.

“Huh? H-how are you?” I asked abruptly.

I saw a girl with yellow hair and a blue shirt and short with what seemed like a small tree-like pokémon. I had never seen one of them before and I was totally baffled.

“Caitlin! And you are….?” Her eyes lit up and I knew that I had come face to face with an extroverted trainer. I sighed heavily, but I tried to smile.

“Er…sorry for the bad introduction. My name’s Xylander, and it’s…nice to meet you. Um...you’ve got quite a pokémon there.” I said, trying to keep the conversation going.

“Yeah, isn’t he sooo cute? She rubbed his neck and the green fuzzy pokémon called out: “Seeda!”

“Seeda? Is that his name?” I asked, being very confused. I felt my earrings shake though, and something just went through my mind. It felt like a rush of an idea, but I couldn’t pinpoint it.

“Seeda!” He cried again.

“Oh no, it’s Seedaly! Don’t you have a pokémon too?” She asked.

“Oh yes, here, take a look. Go Masamune, don’t BATTLE!” I cried as he popped out of his pokéball and looked curiously at Seedaly.

“Hey, is that a Beldum?” She asked.

“Yep. I got him from Professor Birch’s lab back in Littleroot. Say hi Masamune!” I said, hoping he wouldn’t telepathically scare the life out of Caitlin and Seedaly.

It seems he read my mind, for he only uttered: “Beldum!” In a metallic and deep voice.

“Oh cool! I’d battle you, but Seedaly pretty tired and weak right now. You heading for Oldale?” She asked timidly.

“Of course! Let’s go together, Masamune isn’t at his best health parameter either, so if a wild pokémon comes in our way we came team up and hopefully beat it quickly. What do you say?” I asked.

“Sounds great! Let’s go!” She said.

And so I got of my bike and we and we walked towards Oldale, the four of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I finally finished, you can reply now SmearGal. =)

DaRk MeWtWo
17th April 2003, 12:51 AM
X_X Sorry for the messed up posts. I'm fixing them now. X_X

SmearGal
18th April 2003, 02:49 PM
^-^';; Alrighty then. ><' I think I got Webshots to be nice to me, so I've changed the URL's of the piccys, so they SHOULD work now. If they don't, somebody poke me, and I'll raise a ruckus, because I'm sick of Webshots saying I've "violated a copyright law" when I'm the SOLE creator of those guys. *growls* Unless it's some idiot saying "Oooh, there she goes again. I'm so jealous I'm going to create a false copyright infringement and email the people!" *imagines crazy things until her cat bites her finger*

Ow.
Caitlin Koiki

Lightning struck somewhere, causing me to jump. Seedaly only smiled and stared up at the sky.

"You're hoping for it to rain, aren't you?" I laughed. Seedaly was a grass type, so it was only natural.

"Seeeee..." He mumbled, still staring upwards. He poked me and pointed to a tree.

"What? That's called a tree." I said, jokingly. He looked at me disgruntled.

"Seeee!!" He repeated, pointing to the tree, then to the sky, then back to the tree.

"What? You're telling me to go to the tree before it--" I stopped as a drop hit me straight on the head.

"Seeda." He said, crossing his arms, and beaming up at me.

Suddenly, a torrent of rainfall fell from a sky that, just earlier, had been a nice, clear blue. I hastily hid under the tree Seedaly pointed to, and managed to keep slightly dry. Seedaly ran about, splashing in the puddles.

Just as the rain subsided, and we were heading out again, I heard an abrupt screech behind me. I turned, and saw a boy with jet black hair, black outfit, blue eyes, and a surprised expression.

"Huh? W-who are you?" He asked. He had a baffled expression as he studied Seedaly.

"Caitlin!" I replied. "And you are...?" He sighed heavily, but then smiled.

"Er...sorry for the bad introduction. My name’s Xylander, and it’s...nice to meet you. Um...you’ve got quite a poke'mon there." He said.

"Yeah, isn’t he sooo cute?" I rubbed his neck and Seedaly happily cried "Seeda!"

"Seeda? Is that his name?" He asked, sounding highly confused.

"Seeda!" Seedaly cried again.

"Oh no, it’s Seedaly!" I said, smiling. "Don’t you have a poke'mon too?" I asked. He looked the type.

"Oh yes, here, take a look. Go Masamune," He cried, "Don’t BATTLE!" He added, as 'Masamune' popped out of his poke'ball and looked curiously at Seedaly.

I recognized the Poke'mon. "Hey, is that a Beldum?" I asked.

"Yep." He answered proudly. "I got him from Professor Birch's lab back in Littleroot. Say hi, Masamune!"

"Beldum!" His Poke'mon greeted itself in a deep, metallic voice.

I could feel Seedaly's hind legs twitching. It probably wanted to go meet this new Poke'mon, but I held it still lest it should pounce on it, or something.

"Oh cool! I’d battle you, but Seedaly pretty tired and weak right now." I said, smiling a bit. "You heading for Oldale?" I asked.

"Of course!" He replied, smiling a bit. "Let’s go together. Masamune isn’t at his best health parameter either, so if a wild pokémon comes in our way we came team up and hopefully beat it quickly. What do you say?" He asked.

"Sounds great!" I answered. "Let’s go!"

With that he got off his bike, collapsing it, and we set off together for Odale Town.

We talked a little, mostly about our new Poke'mon, when suddenly Seedaly jumped out of my arms with a sudden burst of energy. Landing neatly on the ground, he scampered over to Xylander and proceeded to run around him in circles.

Xylander stopped questioningly, staring at Seedaly as he happily chirruped his name, a constant "Seeda Seeda Seeda Seeda!"

"Heh...I've found he does that often." I said. Timing it, I bent over and grabbed him when he ran my way.

Xylander smiled a bit.

Rounding the corner, we came upon Odale Town. A couple of houses were near the entrance to the tiny town, but we could see the Poke'mon Center not too far off. We walked inside to heal both our Poke'mon. Seedaly, I found out, did not like his Poke'ball. He fought valiantly, but I managed to tempt him inside at the prospect of a treat when he came out.

As Nurse Joy was healing Masamune and Seedaly, I turned to Xylander and smiled. "Well, now I have to stop by the Poke'Mart for some treats, care to come along?"
^-^';; Okays...*pokes DaRk* You're it!

Toxicity
18th April 2003, 06:37 PM
***Laura***

"Well....I guess I'll be going now," He said after letting go of my hand, "Farewell!" And he walked off with his Pythorn hanging by his arm. I looked down at Sakura, she cocked her head slightly as I opened my Poke'Dex again, this time I checked her information. A voice appeared telling me about the Aquari.

Aquari, The Aqua Pup Pokemon.
This innocent pokemon is usually like its trainer, meaning they'll get along fine.
Usually, this small pokemon will stand up for it's trainer by any means possible.
[Currently, Level 7]

"Hmm.....I guess I'll have to train you more before we get to Rustboro, Eh?" I said, looking down at Sakura, her eyes staring innocently into mine. She barked and I walked into the Pokemon Center to heal her. After healing, we walked towards the western part of the town and headed towards Petalburg and Rustboro.
----------

"Booya!" I cheered as she Water Guned down a racoon(Zigzagoon), the young trainer stared at me recalling his fainted pokemon, my Poke'Dex beeped, telling me she grew a level!

"Ah! You're strong! My Goonie will never match up to that Pokemon!" He said returning his Zigzagoon and rushed towards the Oldale Pokemon Center after handing my about 60-something Poke'Yen. I patted Sakura on the head after victory, she was going to be a very good pokemon no matter what. We continued and she used Icy Wind on a few Wild Wurmples that came in my way, she was now close to Level 9....
-----------

"Hey you!" A young boy said to me... "Yeah you, Challenge my newly caught Pokemon!" He sent out a Wurmple. Pah, This was easy.

Sakura leaped forward and stared at the Bug Pokemon, eye-to-eye. The Wurmple tackled and she bit it right when it came to her, taking it down some....It attempted to String Shot Sakura, but she swiftly leaped out of the way. She used Icy Wind on it, taking it down to 0.

"Wuuuurrrrrmmm...Pllllllllleeee....X_X" It said and fell to the ground, fainted. My Poke'Dex beeped again, meaning ahe was at Level 9. He returned his Pokemon and handed me that same 60-something Poke'Yen...Oh, this was easy.

After that, I didn't encounter any battles or Pokemon, Sakura panted and sorta caused me to stop so she could catch up. We were close to Petalburg, she was close to being healed once more after about an hour.....

EDIT: Had several typos...Changed them..-_-;

Mystic_clown
18th April 2003, 09:42 PM
Sorry I haven't posted

Yugi
------------------------------
I layed on the rock, staring up into the sky.
"Yugi!" came a voice. I looked to see my mother.
"Professer Birch is on the phone," she said, "he says e's got a surprise for you."
"A surprise?" I thought, "I wonder what it is."

Later...
I made it to the professer's lab. He was standing by the door.
"Oh hello Yugi," he said when he noticed me, "I was just watching the octillary."
"My mother said you had a surprise for me," I said.
"Oh yes. Well your mother and I agreed that it's about time you started your pokemon journey. And since your so responsible, I've picked out a special pokemon just for you." He then pulled out a pokeball with an aqua top. He handed it to me and I released it. A small rodent-like pokemon came out of it.
"Carbuncle!" it squeaked. Birch then handed me a pokedex.
"Why don;t you try it out," he said. I scanned the pokemon.

Carbuncle, the sprite pokemon
This pokemon is pretty quick and also misciefus. This pokemon has been thought to be a legend.
[Current Level: 6]

"But why did you give this to me?" I asked.
"Because you've got the most chance of being able to control him," he replied. I then looked down at Carbuncle.
"Well then," I said, "I'll make you proud. Come Carbuncle." Carbuncle then jumped onto my shoulder. We then left Littleroot and headed towards Oldale.

RaZoR LeAf
21st April 2003, 06:03 AM
Llewellyn (m)

"It's been nice meeting you. See you around!" I said, as we parted ways. "C'mon Pythorn, lets get you trained up so we can head out. Petalburg forest is nearby, I can't wait to go exploring."

Wandering through the grass was an experience, with wild pokemon attacking, somtimes they just passed by out of curiosity. We didn't attack those, Zigzagoon and Poochyena were the most common, the Poochyena were pretty agressive, but it gave Pythorn more experience to be fighting them.

Soon the pokedex read that Pythorn was at level 10. A perfect rounded number, to progress on with. After healing at the pokecenter in Oldale we headed off to Petalburg.
"Seedot!"
"Hey Pythorn look.." I whispered, looking at a lone Seedor drinking water from a small pond "that's the first grass type we've seen."
We sat and watched it drinking in it's natural habitat, when a Tentacool suddenly popped up from under the water. The Seedot hadn't seen it in time, and was suddenly wapped up by it's tentacles and was being pulled in.
"Hey!" I shouted, jumping out of hiding. The Tentacool didn't flinch.
"Pythorn, Scratch that Tentacool, than whip it with your tail!"

Pythorn raised it's thorned tail in the air and dragged the spines across Tentacool's eyes. The jellyfish screeched, but Pythorn wasn't bothered, slapping his tail hard across it's "face" the tentacool, submerged into the water again. The Seedot was looking bad, but it had managed to bide the damage from the Tentacool. It was looking pretty weak though.
"Ok Seedot. I'll take you to a pokecenter. Don't want any Wingull attacking you in this state do we?"

I took a pokeball out of my pocket and threw it at the Acorn. The latch stuck and Seedot was sealed inside. I headed back to the pokecenter of Oldale.

Toxicity
21st April 2003, 06:19 PM
***Laura***

After entering the town, I rushed to the Pokemon Center with Sakura leaping behind me....I entered and got her healed. When I left, I relized that there was a Gym in this town...But he doesn't let any trainer who hasn't earned at least 4 badges challenge his pokemon. I sighed, looking down to Sakura.

"Well, I guess we'll have to go through Petalburg Woods to reach our first Gym Battle Sakura..." I said before sighing again. She nodded and followed me out of Petalburg and into the wilderness ahead.
------------------

Me and Sakura walked through the tall grass...It was a coincidence that we haven't been encountering any battles for about a while. I walked ahead and encountered a wild Tailow. Sakura used Icy Wind and KOed it. She gained Exp. Points...But it was a few. We continued and suddenly a trainer who apparently had blonde hair and was wearing a bluish business suit-like suit challenged me(Winston for you RS experts...;))....

"Oh sure...I'll challenge you, my newly-bought pokemon will put you through a test...Go! Zigzagoon!" He said, throwing out a Poke'Ball to reveal a Zigzagoon....

"Oh really..." I said sarcastically, cocking my eyebrow, "Get it, Sakura." Sakura leaped in front of me and sorta growled at the Zigzagoon, eye-to-eye.

"Tackle!" The trainer commanded his Zigzagoon....Hurdling towards Sakura...It hit her, but did a small bit of damage.

"Water Gun, Sakura!" I told my faithful Aquari, She Water Guned the Zigzagoon down and it took down to about 1/3 of its HP.

"Growl!" The trainer yelled...It growled and lowered Sakura's Attack...

"Icy Wind!" Sakura howled and a chilly wind of ice hurled at the Zigzagoon, causing it to faint....Sakura gained enough Exp. Points to reach Level 10...My Poke'Dex beeped how it usually did when Sakura grew a Level...But it beeped another time....It never did that before.

I opened my Poke'Dex and I saw the words 'Sakura learned Bite!' flashing on the screen...She learned a new move, too! The trainer returned his pokemon and, unlike the trainers before, handed me 1,400 Poke'Yen. I blinked...He must've been rich. O.o;;

I looked down at Sakura, she smiled back at me and wagged her tail slightly...I patted her on the head as she followed me into the forest we know as Petalburg Woods.....

Mystic_clown
21st April 2003, 06:31 PM
Yugi
-----------------------------------
"Carbuncle! Tackle now!" I yelled. Carbuncle tackled the mankey to the ground.
"Now tail whip it!" Carbuncle's long fox-like tail smacked the mankey in the face. The mankey the chopped Carbuncle in the back of the head.
"Don't give up Carbuncle! Tackle it now!" Carbuncle threw itself into mankey, sending it crashing into the floor.
"Pokeball! Go!" The pokeball hit mankey right on target. I stood, waiting to see if it comes out or not. The light on the ball went white. I smiled.
"Good job Carbuncle," I said, rubbing his neck. I then picked up the ball and continued towards Oldale.

Luvcheez
21st April 2003, 08:45 PM
Name: Tazo Madrid
Personality: Nice and kinda geeky. He is shy around strangers bbut loud and sometimes annoying around friends.
Appearence: Golden Blonde hair spiked and kinda messy looking (ya know what i mean) He has bright blue eyes and green contacts making a cool blue green color. He wears a green t-shirt and baggy blue shorts.
Legendary that Approaches You: Entei
Starter: Lotad(female)
Ending Team:
(F)Ludicolo- best move- Giga Drain
(M)Lunatone- Best move- Psychic
(F) Lotice, a small white pokemon resembling a patamon.- Best move- Blizzard
(F)Manectric- Best move- Thunder
(M) Wailord- Best move- Hydro Pump
(F) Camerupt- Best move- Overheat
Pack: 6 Ultra Balls, 5 super Potions, Acro Bike, Exp All
Other: Same as everyone else, is trying to collect the badges of Hoenn and defeat the evil legendaries.

Lotice
Snow Swimmer
Snow/Water
Appearance: Pure white and looks sort of like a patamon. Has a brownish pink nose and icy blue eyes.
Attacks: (in order of learning) Tackle, Freeze Over (attack equivalent to water gun strength. Sometimes freezes opponent.)Growl, Bite, Bubble Beam, Ice Beam, Blizzard.
Ability: Cold Shoulder. Lowers speed of opponent and may freeze them when they use a normal or fighting attack.
Evolution- Icyeti
Other- He lives in the far north of Hoenn and tall mountains. He lives in the high mountain lakes and in the Arctic ocean.

Icyeti
Snow Monster
Snow/Fighting
Appearance: Pure white and about seven feet tall. He still has icy white
Attacks: (in order from evolution) Ice Punch, Shatter (creates a sheet of ice and slams it into the enemy.), Ice (freezes the other pokemon completely then shoots ice darts at them), Slice Ice (a one hit KO move)
Evolution- none

Kohdok
21st April 2003, 10:54 PM
Name: Kris
Personality: Hyper, Optimistic, and cheerful. Kris is very eager and always tends to look on the bright side of things (For those of you who read or watch Love Hina, It's Kaolla Su all over again...) She also used to have psychic abilities. However, therapy seems to have eliminated them, for now...

Description: She's a slightly more mature version of the Female Trainer from Crystal (Meh...I'm feeling uninspired) She'll change slightly if her psychic abilties are revived.
Appearing Legendary Pokemon: Latios (Surprised that it's not Suicune?)
Starter: Catos (Female) (See below)

Ending Team:

Catastroph (See Below)- Best Move: Dark Beam (Catastroph has some unique moves, as well...)
Aggron (Male) Best Move: Double Edge
Gardevoir (Female) Best Move: Psychic
Mightyena (Male) Best Move: Crunch
Tropius (Female) Best move: Solarbeam/Sunny day combo
Tentacruel (Male) Best move: Hydro Pump

Pack: 6 Ultra Balls, 6 Full restores, 2 escape Ropes, Mach Bike, Master ball (Given to her by Elm), Yellow Flute.

Catos
Bully Pokemon
Type: Dragon/Dark
Appearence: I'll try to post the image of it soon, but it's sort of a combo between Baby Dragon and what I'll post... But for now, know that it is a typical winged dragon. However, it has a pair of canard wings instead of horns on its head, and it has a few spikes coming from its back and wrists, as well as a sickle at the end of its tail. It's still cute, though... It is black with a purple underbelly and has red dots lining where a fish would have a lateral-line on the sides of its body.
Moves: Bite, Leer, Dragonbreath, Thrash, Swordsdance
Evolution: Evolves into Catastro at Level 30
Ability: Vengeance: All of Catastroph's stats are boosted by one level when it is hit by a "Super Effective" attack.
BONUS!!: Pokedex Entry: This pokemon doesn't get along well with other pokemon and seems to take great pleasure in bullying them around.

Catastro
Evil Pokemon
Type: Dragon/dark
Appearence: Appears like a more developed, move blade-covered form of Catos. Also much larger, about 10 feet tall. It also has more blased coming from its legs and from its chest.
Moves: Slash, Dark Beam (Shoots a beam of pure darkness at the enemy, causing heavy damage), Dragon Claw, Flamethrower
Ability: Vengeance (See above)
Evolves into Catastroph in the area of level 55.
BONUS!!: Pokedex Entry: This pokemon is rather hefty when compared to its previous form. Extremely spiteful, Catastro cares about nothing more than winning.

Catastroph
Doomsday Pokemon
Type: Dragon/Dark
Appearence: I'll post the image soon...about 40 feet tall wth spikes coming from every bone in its body.
Moves: Grasp (Grabs the opponent for a few turns, squeezing them like Wrap, then thros them into the ground), Outrage, Berserk (Maxemises attack, but is forced to follow with Thrash. attack goes back to normal when done thrashing), Psychic, Double Edge (Suffers no recoil), Hyper Beam.
Ability: Vengeance (See Above)
BONUS!!: Pokedex Entry: Catastroph is feared all around the world by human and pokemon alike. A single smack of its hand can easily send a supertanker flying.

_ _ _ ____________________

We had just moved to littleroot. Things seemed fairly cheap, since many people were leaving due to a bad gut feeling. However, since my dad had been hired by Professer Birch to help him in his field work, I guess we couldn't refuse. My father and I seemed to have slowly been moving apart, or so it seemed, and I didn't see him very often nowadays. In fact, when I went to visit Professer Birch, my dad wasn't even there. However, Birch seemed rather eager to meet me that morning.

"Ah, Kris!" he said, giving me a hug, "I was hoping you'd get here. You're father is out hunting pokemon, and I felt that he was such a good worker, that I should try to get more familier with his family." Birch reached into his pocket, "It seems like I've been doing this a lot lately, but, here you go!" Birch pulled out a pokeball and cast it forward. Inside the pokeball was a pokemon covered in more spines than you would imagine. It didn't look to happy, either, "It's name is Catos," Birch said, rubbing it on the head, which it did not seem to enjoy, "I haven't done too well with her but, if what your father had told me is true, then the two of you should get along GREAT!!"

At this, Catos smacked Birch over the head.

"Well..." Birch said, rubbing the quickly-growing bump on his head, "I guess I'll give her to you, then," he passed me the pokeball, "I guess I'll go off to find your father, then," he scooped up his backpack and headed out the door, leaving me holding Catos's pokeball while Catos chewed on my arm.

I had sat down on a stump just outside of Littleroot town. Catos was harassing the local wildlife, and I sighed, simply staring at the pokeball that Birch had given me. Suddenly, something landed on the grass in front of me, causing me to flinch. I looked up to see Catos, appearing rather dazed and defeated at my feet. My gaze continued to rise and then fell upon a strange, blue pokemon. It looked like a dragon out of a fairy tale, with a long neck and what appeared to be blue...fur? I must say I was rather started by the sight, but something about the pokemon's strange, red eyes intrigued me, as if I had seen those eyes somewhere before.

"Kris," It said, startling me even more. I was now trying my best to hide behind the stump that I was once sitting on, "I must ask you for your help. Things are falling out of balance...great chaos will ensue unless you do something about it,'

"M....me?" I asked sheepishly, "But, what could I do?"

"Go on a conquest," The pokemon replied, ""You must defeat the greatest trainers in this land and obtain their symbols before heading for Anubis mountain...You will then know what to do..."

"Uh...would it be okay if you asked someone else?"

"No..."

"Why not?..."

"Because you're one of the chosen ones," The pokemon said, coming within inches of my face, "Because I have nobody else to ask," he leaned forward more, causing me to lean back. It then put its hands on the ground with my face in between it, "And because I'll pummel you if you don't..."

"F...fair enough..." I replied.

"Good," The pokemon said, standing up, "I must leave now," it jumped up onto the stump, "Good luck...my daughter..."

"WHAT?!" I yelled, standing up. However, The pokemon musn't have heard me because it spread its wings and flew off without as much as a glance. I fell to my knees from the shock of what had just happened. I chuckled nervously as Catos, somehow recovered, began chewing on my shoulder.

Shadow Djinn
23rd April 2003, 07:06 PM
Luzcheese, Kohdok, youre in. I dont have energy to post right now, Ive been on an overnight field trip....Ill post later bye!

Luvcheez
23rd April 2003, 09:22 PM
(umm what town are we in/ near? I am a little confused so i am not gonna post yet. Gotta wait for the right time :P ;) )

Kohdok
24th April 2003, 05:40 PM
Kris paced left and right after what had just happened. Catos, now revived, was looking through the many pokemon it had defeated, lifting the limp, whimpering pokemon and checking them for berries, which it immediatly consumed. Then, just for fun, it organized them into stacks depending on what pokemon it is.

"I could've SWORN it'd said that I was it's child, but that just isn't logical now, is it? It must have been one of those "Unidentified Flying Cupcakes"...or maybe it was all in my head..."

Catos grumbled when it found that the Poochyena it was holding wasn't holding any berries. It placed the Poochyena on the pile and reached for the next pokemon when it noticed something. It picked up the Poochyena that it was just holding. It then picked up another and compared the two. It looked from one to the other...it then set down the second Poochyena and picked up another one to compare it to the Poochyena it was still holding. It did this with every Poochyena. The reason it did this was because the Poochyena it was holding had fur that was a shade of bright red with Maroon feet instead of being Gray with black feet.

Catos "oooooooo"ed excitedly that sounded quite a bit like Stitch from that Disney flick. It then plopped the red Poochyena on its shoulder, not seeming to care what Kris was going through.

"I know that I'M not a pokemon...and I'm pretty sure dad's not a..." Kris paused, "...a..." She stood up and walked over to Catos, who growled, covering its rare poochyena protectively, "Catos, you don't think my dad's really a pokemon, do you?"

Catos bit her on the nose.

All of a sudden, all of the sleeping pokemon within 5 miles of where Kris and Catos were suddenly given a rude awakening...

* * * *EDIT* * * *

Tears flowed down Kris's cheeks as they plodded on, Kris with a large bandage across her nose.

"This just hasn't been my day, has it?" She said to herself. Catos was still carrying the Poochyena, even though it was now fully awake and whimpered loudly as it tried fruitlessly to get free of Catos's firm grasp. Kris pushed aside another plume of grass to reveal a clearing that was occupied by a rather familier figure. It was a man, fairly tall, easily in his early fourties, with brown hair and deep, blue eyes. A scruffy beard surrounded his chin and the clothes he was wearing reflected his travelling lifestyle, a tan shirt and a pair of kahki shorts.

"DAD!!" Kris said happily, giving her father a big hug.

"Kris!" Her father replied with slight surprise, "What're you doing here?"

"I'm gonna try to get the badges of the Hoenn league." Kris replied, "However, I don't think it's going to be too easy." Kris and her father sweatdropped as they watched Catos try to pry the frightened Poochyena from a tree in which its claws were deeply embedded.

"So...you got stuck with that one, eh?" Kris's dad said. He then chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"By the way, dad," Kris said in a serious tone, "You wouldn't happen to really be some sort of legendary pokemon, would you?" she asked. Kris's dad's eyes went wide. His eyes then narrowed.

"Have you been watching too much TV again?" He asked.

"Uh...no..." Kris replied.

"Wait a sec..." Her dad said, snapping his fingers, "Didn't you recently go to see that movie..."Pokemon among us", or something?"

"Dad," Kris said, "It was called 'Pokesabotage',"

"Right..." Her dad replied, "You know, at an age of your impressionability, you might start imagining things. You just gotta forget about it, okay?" he ruffled his fingers through Kris's hair.

Kris sighed in relief, "Okay," she said, "That makes me feel better, now..."

"I can't say the same for your friend's little pet, though..." Her dad replied, looking at the poor little Poochyena. He sighed and pulled out a pokeball. Soon, the Poochyena, still panting with fear, was inside the pokeball and was safely within Kris's grasp, though Catos was now quite angry at Kris's dad. Kris recalled Catos to its pokeball and gave her dad another big hug.

"I love you, dad." she said. Kris's dad smiled, giving her a pat on the head. Soon, both were going their seperate ways. Kris headed North towards Oldale while her father headed South, back to Littleroot.

Toxicity
24th April 2003, 05:44 PM
***Laura***

I entered into the thick forest known as 'Petalburg Woods' ...It felt eerie in the dim area....I never knew what exactly would happen....And I stopped for a second and looked down to Sakura.

"Sakura...My legs feel weak...I have a Mach Bike with me, so, I guess if you leap into my backpack, you'll be able to ride along...." I dropped my backpack on the ground and took out my bike. I got onto it and Sakura leapt into a pocket. I started to pedal through the grass and a small trainer that looked sorta like the Wurmple trainer approached me.

"Hey you! Challenge all Pokemon!" He yelled, "Go! Wurmple!" He said, throwing out a Poke'Ball to reveal a Wurmple.

"Sakura, attack." I told my Aquari and she leapt down, staring eye-to-eye with the Wurmple....

"Bite, Sakura...." I said silently and she chomped her jaws into the bug...Lowering it to about 2 or 3 HP.

"String Shot!" The bug'd trainer yelled at aimed a shot of string at Sakura...It lowered her speed, but not too much.

"Icy Wind...." I commanded. Sakura howled into the sku and summoned a chilling wind with crystal shards of snow down at the Wurmple....KOing it...

"Pllllleeee.....X_x" It said in fainting, Sakura gained about only 10 Exp. Points from it.....

"No!!!!! Not my Wurmpie!" The trainer said in despair and returned his fallen pokemon....He then rushed out of the woods, towards Petalburg....

"Great job Sakura!" I said, patting my faithful wolf pup on the head in satisfaction. She barked and leapt back into my backpack as I biked on, deeper into the thick forest.....

Shadow Djinn
24th April 2003, 05:54 PM
You start off in Littleroot, you dont get to skip Luzcheese.

Zera

Mystic_clown
24th April 2003, 06:00 PM
Yugi
------------------------
Carbuncle sent the pidgey crashing into the ground.
"Pokeball go!!" I cried, hurling a pokeball at the pidgey. I caught it. I then looked at my pokedex as I went to pick up the ball. Carbuncle had leveled up. I smiled.
"Come on Carbuncle," I said, "Let's train a bit before we get to Oldale."

Shadow Djinn
24th April 2003, 10:59 PM
Zera

Shade had already helped me defeat a lot of pokemon, and got me to Oldale in one piece. I walked to the pokemon center and healed Shade and the Poochyena I caught.

Sort post...Writers block...ill edit in more later...

Toxicity
25th April 2003, 06:52 PM
***Laura***

I continued deeper into the forest...Getting slightly darker each time I went closer to the heart of the woods. I stopped for a minute to check on Sakura's current condition...I popped out my Poke'Dex and went into Pokemon Status...I chose Sakura and a few changes happened from when I first got to see her status:

Sakura/Aquari
Level: 10
HP: 24/29
QUIET Nature
Attacks: Water Gun, Icy Wind, Bite, ---

Well...I guess it was good....At least she would be like me in some way:rolleyes:. I put back into one of my khaki pockets and continued pedaling. As I started to notice the area was getting a bit brighter...I had a good feeling inside: We were almost out of here! I still continued going through the forest until I was stopped by another bug Pokemon Trainer.....

"Hey! Challenge my Ninda! Go!" He yelled and sent out his Nincada....Sakura, yet again, leapt from my backpack and sorta growled at the Bug/Ground typed Pokemon.

"Scartch!" He yelled..Swiping his claws at Sakura lowering her HP by 4 or 5.

I had a desicion....Either Water Gun or Icy Wind. Both would be super effective...But I wasn't sure which one...Before I could command Sakura to use Water Gun....I heard 'Water Gun....' in my head and Sakura attacked with Water Gun....Taking it to 1 or 2 HP. Whoa, I had telepathy!

'Now...Attack it with Icy Wind and KO it Sakura.' I said in telepathy and commanded "Icy Wind!" So the trainer knew what I was choosing to do.

Sakura did her usual...Howled at the sky and a chilling wind of ice shards and snow flurried down on Nincada....KO-ing the Insect....

"Da.......Da.....Da....X_X" It said softly before fainting....Giving Sakura about 20-something Exp. Points.

"No! Ninda!!!!!" The boy screamed in pain and rushed to his fallen pokemon.

"Well....If it has THAT low Special Defense...What's your pokemon's nature?" I asked silently.

"Lax." He said and walked away with his 'Ninda' in between his arms. Sakura jumped back into my backpack and I continued on my Mach Bike out of the woods....

Mystic_clown
25th April 2003, 07:01 PM
Yugi
---------------------------------------
A ratatta fel to the ground with a crash.
"That's ten now," I said. I checked my pokedex. Carbuncle was level nine now and had learned growl.
"I think it's time we headed to Oldale," I said. Carbuncle jumped back onto my shoulder. But was we were about to continue, we were stopped by a bright light. I looked to see Mewtwo standing before me.
"You're Yugi correct?" he asked.
"Yes I am," I replied.
"I've been searching for you. You must collect the eight badges and head to Mt Anubis."
"Why me?"
"Because you are the chosen one."
"Why was I chosen?" Mewtwo pointed to Carbuncle.
"You must be pretty skilled if you can control Carbuncle. I will see you again later." And with a blinding flash, Mewtwo dissappeared. I stood there, dazed for a moment and then continued towards Oldale.

Toxicity
25th April 2003, 07:39 PM
***Laura***

As I continued on my Mach Bike, I relized my legs were starting to feel sore...I sighed...But continued on, slowly. I relized that it was now as light as the entrance was now....A sign I was close of being out of here! I had to last to Rustboro...There I would be able to rest for a while. I stopped and reached into my backpack for a Super Potion....I looked at Sakura and softly smiled.

"Sakura...I guess you should be healed with my Super Potion. It might sting, but it's going to heal you...." I said and sprayed the potion on Sakura. She didn't wince even once! She smiled back at me and I continued through my cycling....

I went through a few trees...Light shone across everything and sorta blinded me a bit.....I got through Petalburg Woods in one piece! I smiled at Sakura and communicated telepathically with her: 'Sakura...We made it! We're out of the forest now!"

Sakura barked happily as I put up my bike. Sakura leapt out and walked by my side....I walked and she followed. We followed the path to a bride across a bright blue lake...I guess it was either take the bridge or wait until Sakura could Surf....I just took the bridge.

I walked across the boardwalk-ish bridge without any battles getting in my way....I guess it would be different for now....So I continued until I made it off the bridge, and the path continued. We followed the path until it turned into a street that was a grayish color: I made it to Rustboro at last!

A slight wind picked up for a moment, and died down again...As I stepped towards the pokemob center, the words Latias told me kept passing through my mind: 'Gather the badges of Houen and bring them to Mount Anubis....'. I sighed and entered the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon.

Avian Freeze
26th April 2003, 01:03 AM
Hey, this looks pretty fun and I haven't joined an RPG in a while so I'll try this one out :).

Name: Ryu Hizumi
Personality: He is very quiet and shy, somewhat a loner. However, if one gets to know him, they will see he is kind and empathetic. Not exactly the talkable type, but he is very loyal to his friends and is always there for his friends.
Appearence: Black hair, spiked only in the front and deep brown eyes. Kind of slender but fit and quite active...when he wants to be :p. Wears denim baggy jeans and a gray loose T-shirt.
Legend that approaches you: I'll choose Moltres instead.
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix (F) ~ Spirit
Ending Team:
Ninetales (F) ~ Spirit - Flamethrower (Got an annoying moveset for this one ;))
Breloom (M) ~ Zephyr - Sky Uppercut
Ampharos (F) ~ Dynamo - Thunderbolt
Espeon (F) ~ Charm - Psychic
Walrein (M) ~ Arctic - Ice Beam
Tyranitar (M) ~ Behemoth - Rock Slide
Pack: Pokeball x6, Mach Bike x1, Super Potionx5, Full Healx5, Pokeblock Case x1, Yellow FLute x1 (HATE Confusion x_x)
Other: Nope :p

Ryu
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm clock. Ohhhh, I didn't wanna wake up, not yet. I was a really deep sleeper so I hit the snooze button. I buried my face in my pillow, ready to fall asleep again. Unfortunately, my mom shook me, trying to wake me up. I didn't budge.

"Ryu! Wake up! You gotta go to Littleroot today! Don't forget you're getting your Pokemon from Professor Birch." My mom shouted excitedly, but I just let out a muffled sound. My mother then pulled the covers off and yanked me out of bed.
"Mom...can't I sleep just a few more minutes. It's only 6:00!"
"No! You'll be late, like you usually are. Go take a shower and eat your breakfast."
I groaned, but I took a quick shower, and changed into my jeans and T-shirt. I walked downstairs, seeing my breakfast of cereal and milk. I ate the now soggy cereal slowly, remembering this would be my last breakfast here for a while...I finished and packed up my stuff and called Professor Birch to confirm I was coming now. I then waited for my mom to get ready.

After a few minutes, we were ready to go, my mother bringing her Blastoise along. We lived in Pacifidlog, a quiet and secluded town. THere were only a few houses and they were all connected by logs we had to walk over. It was somewhat lonely, since not many people lived there, but now I would be setting off on my journey. I waved goodbye to everyone, and my mom and I got on Blastoise.

"Ryu, you might want to hang on, cause there are a lot of rapid currents here." my mom warned me.

I nodded and braced myself, seeing ahead of me whitewater rushing through rocks. The trip was quick and a few times I felt like I would fall into those hazardous currents, but it was exciting too, the thrill of riding along such quick waves. The currents soon died down and I noticed we were in Slateport, and my mom withdrew Blastoise.

"Just thought you'd wanna ride through the currents, since I've been meaning to show you them for a while." my mom said grinning at me. She was quite the adventurous mom, which I liked about her. I knew she used to be a realy avid Pokemon trainer, and she traveled all of Hoenn, and even Kanto and Johto as well. It was a while until she had settled down with my father in Pacifidlog, and I was born. She still shows the spirit of her youth when I talk to her now, always wanting me to be prompt and having our family do as much as we can. Even my father couldn't keep up with her, but then again, he is kind of lazy :p.

I then saw my mom take out her Pidgeot, which picked us up and zoomed off towards Littleroot. I thought about the journey I would start, and I awaited it, feeling ready to take on any challenge. As Pidgeot landed in the small town of Littleroot, my mom gave me a kiss, waved goodbye to me, and took off back towards Pacifidlog. I looked at my watch, and saw it was 7:00, right on time. I then took a deep breath and walked into the lab of Professor Birch.

"Hi there Ryu! Thanks for calling me up, gave me time to get your Pokemon ready. I thought this Pokemon might be good for you." he said, handing me a special Pokeball with a flame on it. "It matches your spirit, which I can see you got from your mom."
I pressed the button on the Pokeball and out came a Vulpix! It cried out "Vulp-pix" with a cute smile on its face.
"Thanks Professor!" I gave the Vulpix a hug. "You know what? I think I'll name her Spirit, since you mentioned her having the same flaming spirit as me." I said with a smile.

I waved goodbye to the Prof. and got ready to set off towards Oldale, when a bright glaring flash blinded me for a second and then I saw none other than the majestic Moltres!

"Ryu. You must listen to me. Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Deoxys seem to have all been possessed by an evil power. I'm not sure of what it is, but you must stop them! Gather all 8 badges and head to Anubis Mountain!"

After that, the Moltres disappeared in a flash of crimson. I was dazed, confused at what just happened. Legendaries? Anubis Mountain?. I looked at Spirit with a confused look and she seemed just as baffled. I continued on to Route 101, pondering about what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I'll write more later, it's really late here and I gotta sleep. See ya!

EDIT: Oh! Ok then DT8, I'll choose a different legendary and just change a few words around :D. BTW, I hope you don't mind if I change one of my final Pokemon? Also, do we get TMs in this game?

Shadow Djinn
26th April 2003, 10:08 AM
AF, the person with Articuno didnt post here yet ^^0. Other than that youre in. You could pick another legend...

RaZoR LeAf
26th April 2003, 11:04 AM
Llewellyn (m) Pyhtorn, Seedot

Seedot was fine, and decided to stay with me and Pythorn for the journey we were on. It seemed eager to get into battle, obviously it wanted to be able to stand up to anything that tried to attack it again in the future.

With both Pythorn and Seedot by my side, i passed through Oldale, encountering a few trainers on the way.
"Wurmple! We may have been beaten by that girl with the ice puppy, but you'll easily beat this guys Grass types! Use a Posion Sting!" cried out the Bug Catcher. He had a point, his Bugs did resist my grass atatcks. But That didn't worry me.
"Seedot, Nature Power, suprise him!"
Seedot whirld around, dodging the Posion Sting, and spraying the worm with a cloud of orange spores. The Wurmple crumpled under the flow and suddenly couldn't move at all
"Now Seedot, finish biding your time and hit it with all your strength!"
"Wurmple dodge it!" cried the flustered Bug Catcher, but it's wasn't god enough, Seedot glowed a red colour, then slammed into Wurmple knocking it unconcious before it hit the ground.

The Bug Catcher exchanged a few words then ran off to a Pokecenter. I continued on to Petalburg woods. Petalburg Gym was closed at the moment, so there wasn't much chance I was going to get abadge. I didn't particularly want to try yet, anyway, my team needed more training.

Will edit more in later

Avian Freeze
27th April 2003, 12:08 AM
Okay, I edited my last post ^^;. BTW, are you (DT8) gonna guide us through this RPG?

Ryu
~~~~~~~~~~
The two of us headed towards Oldale Town, through the short path of Route 101.

"Spirit, look out! There's a Poochyena behind you!" I yelled. Spirit quickly turned around and aimed an Ember attack at the dog. It flew back and hit the ground hard!
"C'mon Spirit! One more Ember!" And Vulpix shot out a flame from its tail, fainting Poochyena!
"All right Spirit! How about we train a bit more until we get to Petalburg?" I asked with a smile.
"Vulp! Vulpix!' She jumped up and down happily.
I laughed, "All right then. Let's go!"
A few battles with Zigzagoon and Poochyena helped Spirit level up quickly, and with a trip to the Pokemon Center in Oldale as well as Petalburg refreshed her, and we were ready to go!

I looked at Spirit and decided to flip out my Pokedex to see what it said about her. The buzzing voice said:

Vulpix - Fox Pokemon
At the time of its birth, Vulpix has one white tail. The tail separates into six if this Pokemon receives plenty of love from its trainer. The six tails become magnificently curled.

Spirit/Vulpix
Level 10
Modest Nature

Ember
Tail Whip
Roar

Hmm...a Modest nature eh? It sure did fit her, since after each battle, she would sit there with a happy face, ready for whatever was coming, and not bragging nor anything with any leaping nor shouting.

I noticed the large gym in Petalburg and I decided to check it out. Maybe I could get a badge here...

I walked in the door and noticed a tall stern-looking man there.
"Hey, are you the Gym Leader of Petalburg?"
"Why yes, I am he." he answered, in an unwavering tone. "I see you want to challenge me by that look on your face. Unfortunately, I do not battle Pokemon Trainers with less than 4 Badges."
"Darn. All right then, I guess I'll return once I get four badges." I stepped out of the Gym, waving goodbye, and the man waved back, but emotionless. It was kinda creepy...

I walked out of Petalburg City, heading on to Route 104 and seeing an ocena to the south. I couldn't wait to traverse the vast seas when I got a surfing Pokemon. It looked so infinite and limitless, almost like a whole new world. I felt the ocean breeze and it was really refreshing, but I had to continue. Even Spirit looked relaxed, and she was lying on the ground, eyes closed. Heh, I shook the young fox awake, and we continued. I noticed the large Petalburg Woods ahead of us, and it looked quite deep.

"Hey! You there! I challenge you to a battle!" By the looks of it, he was definitely a Bug Catcher. He threw his Pokeball out, sending out a Silcoon. This would be pretty easy, especially with Spirit being a fire type, I thought as I got ready to battle.
"Spirit, give it a quick Ember attack!"
"Silcoon! Harden and last from Ember as long as possible!" Silcoon didn't last from the heat very long, and the Bug Catcher had to return it right away.
"Gah!" he said. "Go Surskit!"
A tiny waterbug, which stood with very skinny legs, got into battle position.
"Surskit! Use Bubble on that Vulpix!"
"Spirit! Try to dodge it!" The small Pokemon shot out a few bubbles at Spirit, who couldn't dodge the attack, and winced as the bubbles hit her.
"Spirit!" I yelled, "Use Ember!" Though Surskit was resistant as the water type, but the bug type countered that resistance. As the flames flew at the Pokemon, they burned it! The burned waterbug skidded around a bit, but ailed from the blister. It tried another Bubble to knock out Spirit, which was very close! But the burn became unbearable for the small Surskit and it fell, defeated.
"All right Spirit!" I congratulated her. "Our first victorious trainer battle!" I noticed she looked rather hurt from the Bubble attacks, so I took out a Super Potion from my pack and sprayed a bit. The small Vulpix pepped up right away, leaping in my arms. I smiled and got ready to enter the deep dark Petalburg Woods.
~~~~~~~~~~

Toxicity
27th April 2003, 12:23 AM
OoC: DT8, Is it okay if she get's Izumi now? It'll be like how it was on the show sometimes...:End

***Laura***

I walked towards the Rustboro City Gym, but I was detoured: I spotted a few trainers with their pokemon picking on a small Swablu.

"Bluuuu!!!!!" The pokemon chirped loudly in pain as those punks torchered the young Swablu.

"Scyther, Scratch it!" yelled the first trainer.

"Tailow, Peck it!" Yelled the second.

"Zigzagoon, Tackle!" Yelled the last punk, I couldn't control my feelings and had to scream.....

"That's enough you jerks! Leave that Swablu alone! Sakura, Icy Wind those Pokemon!"

She howled and summoned the flurry onto Scyther, Tailow, and Zigzagoon, KOing the Tailow and Scyther. My Poke'Dex beeped, she gained enough Exp. Points to reach Level 11!

"Wha?" All three of 'em asked...

"Zigzagoon, Tackle that stupid pup!"

"Stupid?!? Don't insult! Sakura, Water Gun!"

Sakura Water Guned down the Zigzagoon, KOing it...She gained some Exp. Points from the racoon.

"This can't be! We're supposed to be the strongest under Roxanne!" All yelled, returned their pokemon, and ran away.

I walked over to the Swablu and changed my angry smirk to a soft smile....I looked down and Sakura walked over to my side. The small bird chirped weakly and looked back with innocent eyes.

I picked up my Poke'Dex and veiwed the small Swablu's condition:

Swablu
Level: 9
HP: 1/26
BRAVE Nature
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Astonish, ---

"I guess they did hurt you badly...." I said with my eyes slightly watery. I grabbed a Super Potion from my back and looked back down at the small Swablu, "Now, this might sting...But you'll need it." I sprayed the Super Potion on her...She didn't wince either, but she did cough slightly after the spray ran out.

"Blu blu!" She said and flew up to my face to thank me.

"Well...You're healed now, so, are you gonna go back into the wild?" I asked...Walking with Sakura towards the gym. The Swablu followed me.

"Huh...You wish to stay with me?" I asked.

"Swa-Blu!" She chirped happily and flew into my arms....I guess she's now mine.

"Well....If you're mine, I guess you need a nickname...How about: Izumi."

She chirped and grinned as I returned her into one of my Poke'Balls. I looked down at Sakura and she smiled back. She was ready to take on Roxanne. I entered and wondered what lied ahead....

Shadow Djinn
27th April 2003, 11:37 AM
OoC: Yea GL you can get Izumi. Ok you guys all should have 2 pokemon now. Head to Rustboro and beat Roxanne, then when you exit, you see a man in a cloak running away from a Devon guy. The man in the cloak is a Team Meteor person, but dont battle him. Take the rock tunnel or whatever to Vendatruf and head to Slateport. Take the ferry to Dewford and go into Granite Cave. before you battle Brawly, have at least 3 pokemon. Yea you can get TMs from the gym leaders, and get them from trainers by battling them like this:

If you lose, you hand over the TM you put up for the battle to the other trainer.

If you win then vice-versa

Kohdok
27th April 2003, 07:59 PM
Kris continued walking, this time with no pokemon at her side. However, she did have Poochyena's pokeball in a ready position in case she was ambushed. It was then that she came across a person who was cooking his dinner while he sat at his tent. He wore thick cloaks and had very tanned skin. At Kris's approach, he immediatly turned around.

"What do you want?!" he demanded with a scimitar extended towards Kris.

"Uh...uh...uh..." Kris sputtered. Then, her stomach growled.

"Oh, hungry, eh?" the man said.

"Uh...I guess so..." Kris said, "Could I have some food?"

"Sure!" The man said generously.

"Really?" Kris asked.

"Of course, If you can best me in a pokemon battle." The man said.

"What?!"

"You didn't think I'd just GIVE you the food, did you?"

"Uh...I guess not..."

"Okay then," The man took a step back and threw out a pokeball which contained a Trapinch. Kris countered with her Poochyena. To tell the truth, this being her first battle and all, Kris was quite nervous and shaky.

"Okay," She said, "Poochyena, TACKLE attack!" Kris's red Poochyena dashed forward and slammed into the Trapinch right on the muzzle before hopping back into place.

"Trapinch, FAINT ATTACK!" The Trapinch slowly backed up and seemed to recede into the shadows. Poochyena, curious as to the disappearance of its opponent, walked forward, sniffing. Then sensing something, turned around to meet the Trapinch head on. Though poochyena was sent back to its place, it seemed reletively unhurt. Poochyena then tackled its foe again, sending it to the ground.

"Impressive," The man said, recalling his fallen Trapinch, "But let's see how it handles this..." he cast out his second pokeball. Out came something green and covered in spines.

"Izzat a cactus?" Kris asked as she looked at the Cacnea.

"Not just ANY cactus..." The man replied, "But one that knows a new TM that I taught it..." The cacnea reared up onto its feet, "By combining Pin Missile with Bullet seed," The Cacnea bent over so that the top of its head pointed at Poochyena, "I have created a rip-off of Final fantasy that works quite well. Cacnea, 1,000 NEEDLES!" All of a sudden, the Cacnea's arms spun around and sent a volley of needles flying at Poochyena. With a yipe, Poochyena was blasted with the needles and knocked out. Kris gasped at the terrifying move.

"Okay then," she said, swollowing, "Go, Catos!!" She cast out her other pokeball, which contained Catos, "Catos, Scratch attack!" She yelled. However, Catos merely yawned and scratched its chin. Kris sweatdropped, "Come on!" She yelled, "Don't do this to me!!"

"Is this a joke?" The desert man said, "Fine, Cacnea, NEEDLE ARM!!!" Cacnea rushed forward and slashed at Catos with its needle-covered arm. since it had used so many needles performing 1,000 NEEDLES, none of the needles stuck into Catos's skin, but it did cut a slash across Catos's eye. Catos reeled, then focused its gaze on its foe, growling viciously. It then slashed at the Cacnea with such force that its clawed arm carved a blue streak in the air, sending the Cacnea flying into the arms of its master, defeated.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Kris and the desert man yelled at the same time. Catos yawned again and returned itself to its pokeball with no coaxing.

"Uh...uh..." The man said, "...Y...you want some dinner?..."

Soon, Kris was on her way, both her and her two pokemon had full bellies and Kris had something new in her hand, "And he gave me TM 57 for 1,000 NEEDLES, too!" she said, "I'm so lucky!!"

(NOTE: 1,000 NEEDLES
Type: Bug/Grass (If not two types, then just Grass)
Power: 25
Accuracy: 85
Hits enemy 3 to 6 times with one attack
Taught with TM 57
Learned naturally by Cacnea/Cacturne)

Toxicity
29th April 2003, 06:31 PM
***Laura***

I entered the gym of Rustboro City silently, Sakura closely following. It was slightly dark, but I could find my way through the rocky path that lead to Roxanne....As I approached, it got brighter, the gym leader in blackish "school clothes".

"Who wishes to challenge I, Roxanne?" She said before she looked down at me.

"I, Laura Rider of MossDeep."

"Oh....Steven's niece, eh?" She said as she pulled out on of her Poke'Balls, "If your wolf can defeat me...I'll give you TM39, Rock Tomb. Which TM do you surrender?"

I thought and pulled the TM I found laying in Petalburg Woods, "I'll surrender TM 51, Fury Cutter."

"Alright then...Go, Geodude!" She said and revealed the pokemon from her clutched Poke'Ball. The Geodude floated around and looked at Sakura eagerly.

"Get'm Sakura!" I said and she leapt out in front of me....'Sakura...I can see that Geodude is at least 3 or 4 levels higher than you...Your Water Gun has a chance!'

"Sakura, Water Gun!" I commanded and sprayed water at the Geodude, taking it down to about 1/4 of its regular HP.

"Tackle..." Roxanne commanded as the Geodude floated and pummeled with its body towards Sakura...Taking her down about 1/4 of her HP.

"Water Gun again!" I commanded as she sprayed water at the Geodude...The Geodude fainted and Sakura gained enough Exp. Points to reach level 12.

"Wow....You're Aquari's good...But not good enough for this....Nosepass!" She yelled and released an easter island head-ish looking Pokemon.

"Water Gun!" I commanded and she blowed the spray of water at the rock pokemon...The enemy was now at 1/5 regular HP.

"Rock Tomb." She said silently and the Nosepass summoned 4 rocks that surrounded Sakura....It took her down to about 1/2 HP and lowered her speed.

"Water Gun...." I said for the fourth time as she attacked the rock pokemon with her hardest Water Gun ever. The Nosepass fainted. I realized that she grew 2 levels instead of 1 when the Poke'Dex beeped twice as usual....I smiled slightly as Roxanne returned Nosepass.

"Well.....I guess you're good after all. By the way..Take this Stone Badge, too." She said and walked over and handed me a silver badge that resmebled a stone. She also handed me the TM 39 she promised me. I finally got my first badge!

"The Stone Badge increases your Pokemon's attack, at also allows Cut to be used outside of battle." She said as I walked towards the door.

"Arigato..." I silently said, in almost a whisper....And exited.

As I exited the gym, before I would go to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, I noticed that a person wrapped in a cloak was running from a Devon worker.

I shook my head and walked towards the Pokemon Center to heal Sakura. After the healing, I got the idea to try to follow that guy. I pulled out my Mach Bike, Sakura leapt in, and I headed towards Route 116.
---------------

I biked through the grassy royte with no problem, until I ran into another Bug Pokemon Trainer.

"Hey...Wanna battle? If you win, I'll give ya my TM 28." He asked....I nodded and he sent out a Wurmple.

"Well, if you beat me...I'll hand over TM 39: Rock Tomb." I said and sent out Izumi...Just to see how she could battle.

"Izumi...Peck that catipillar!" I said as she flew towards the bug, and pecked it...KOing it. Whoa...She would be good.

"Plllleeeeee......Xx" It said and fainted. Izumi gained Exp. Points and was close to getting to Level 10.

"Aww, Darn! Nincada!" The boy yelled and sent out a Nincada.

"Scratch that bird!" He yelled, He scratched her, but didn't do much.

"Peck!" I yelled. She pecked 'em and it fainted. She now reached Level 11.

"Darn!" He screamed, handed me his TM 28, and returned his Nicada. I shrugged, returned Izumi, and biked on towards Rusturf Tunnel.

Avian Freeze
30th April 2003, 10:13 PM
OOC: Wait, why do we bet a TM if we're going to win anyway? Or are we allowed to make ourselves lose and what would happen if we did?

Ryu
~~~~~~~~~~
I walked with Spirit through the deep Petalburg Woods. I noticed a few Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, and some Zigzagoon scuttling around. But none of them quite appealed to me :\. I was itching to catch anotehr Pokemon, as Spirit seemed a bit lonely. I searched around, and suddenly, some bushes rustled. And a mushroom-looking Pokemon with spots jumped out! I recognized it to be a Shroomish. It was perfect! I got ready to battle it, grabbing a Pokeball to be ready.

"Spirit! Try an Ember, but make it light! Don't faint the Shroomish!" She nodded to me, and worked up a tiny flame out of her tail, sending it at the SHroomish. The mushroom stumbled a bit from the blaze, and retaliated with a Tackle attack, knocking Spirit back a bit. The Shroomish seemed to be ailing a bit, heavily breathing. "Shroom-Shroom-ish." It said between breaths. I smiled and threw the Pokeball at it. The Pokemon got sucked into the ball, and it rocked a bit, the tension growing, an I noticed the red light fade away. YES! I caught Shroomish! I checked my Pokedex to see its statistics.

Shroomish M
Level 6
Hasty Nature

Absorb
Tackle

A Hasty Nature? Well, he sure seemed fast when he attacked. I then decided to name him Zephyr. Since he was hurt from Spirit's Ember, I sprayed some Super Potion, healing him to full HP. The mushroom Pokemon smiled, hopping up and down. We wandered a bit through Petalburg Woods, and I wasn't sure where we were. It would seem as it was lost, and then I saw a young lady with a petticoat and a bonnet on.

"Excuse me, do you know the way outta Petalburg Woods?"
"Why hello there. As a matter of fact, I do know the way out of this forested maze, and I'll tell you if you consent to a battle?"
"All right! I never say no to a battle." I said with a determined look.

OOC: I'll edit and finish this tomorrow. Gotta sleep now, bye!

Kohdok
1st May 2003, 09:35 PM
I continued walking. I had stopped in Oldale town for about a day and now made my way westward along route 102. It was a bit of a humid day and I was starting to feel some fatigue. I then saw a pond nearby. Not just any pond, though. This pond had the clearest, cleanest, freshest waters I had ever seen. I immediatly dashed over and splashed my face with some of the cool water. I observed a perfect reflection of myself as the water dribbled down my face, creating ripples in the water with every drop that came off.

"This looks like a good place to stay," I said, removing my jacket so that I was only in my red, sleeveless turtleneck and my shorts. I set my jacket on some grass under the shade of a tree and sat down. I prayed for a breeze as I sat there with my back against the rough bark of the tree. I watched a small group of Surskit slide across the water like it was ice. Surskit were actually a fairly rare find in a place like this, or so I was told when I left Oldale. I began thinking...

A smirk crossed my lips as I stood up slowly, as not to startle the Surskit that were slowly coming closer. I pulled one of my pokeballs from my belt just as slowly.

Standing perfectly still, I waited for one of the Surskit to draw a little closer. One slowly slid on the water indirectly towards me. I remained still as stone as it slowly slid past. Suddenly, taking it off guard, I threw out the pokeball that contained Poochyena.

"Poochyena, Tackle!" I said. Poochyena came flying out of its pokeball and rammed into the Surskit head on. Then, realizing that it was over water, yiped and flailed its legs in the air before getting a solid hold on the Surskit, digging in its claws and covering the surskit's eyes. The Surskit cried out as it slid around on the water, trying to find the right way to go.

Suddenly, the water tension that the Surskit had created gave out and both fell into the water. I watched the spot where the two had gone down nervously. All of a sudden, a small stream of bubbles reached the surface, and Poochyena jumped out of the water with another loud yipe and clung to the back of my hair, soaking wet and shaking with fear. The top of the head of the Surskit floated on the top of the water, dazed and unable to get back on its legs. Taking the oppertunity, I took one of the empty pokeballs that dad had given me and threw it with all my might at the Surskit. The Surskit was easily captured in the pokeball.

Poochyena, still frightened and soaking wet, was yiping so much that it had caught the hiccups. I tried to peel its claws off after I had picked up my new surskit, but to no avail. I merely let it cling to the back of my head with its head poking just above mine. It probably looked kind of cute that way, anyway. I tied my jacket around my waist, slipped my backpack on once more and continued walking.

About an hour and a half later, it had become less humid as I walked on and a nice breeze now tugged at my long hair. Poochyena still clung to my hair, even though it had now dried off and didn't have the hiccups or was yiping anymore. According to the Pokedex I had gotten from Professer Birch seemed to suggest that my Poochyena was actually quite a bit smaller than normal, even a runt-sized Poochyena, at only 1 foot, 2 inches.

As I studied up in my pokedex, I was greeted by a young boy.

"Hey, miss!" The little boy, probably about 8, said, "You wouldn't have a pokemon called Surskit, would you?"

"I just caught one about an hour ago," I said, closing my pokedex, "Why?"

"I've been looking for one," the kid said, "Would you like to trade it for my Ralts?" he asked, pulling out a pokeball. Through the transparent top, I saw a small pokemon that actually looked a little like one of the three stooges the way it had its hair. It also seemed to wear a long gown that covered its feet. Pokeballs are transparent so that you know what's inside of them so that you don't send out the wrong pokemon. (A clever idea, don't you know?)

"That's a Ralts?" I asked. The boy eagerly nodded, "What's so good about it that I'd want to trade my Surskit?"

"Well," the boy replied, "It's a good Psychic pokemon, and its actually has a pretty friendly nature."

"A psychic pokemon, eh?" I asked. Psychic pokemon are notoriously hard to find, "Okay..." I said, pulling Surskit from my belt.

After pressing a few buttons, registering the trade, the exchenge was made.

"Thanks!" The boy said. he then began to walk away.

"Okay!" I said, "Let's take a look at this Ralts!" I opened my pokedex to check Ralts' information.

Ralts
LV: 5
Attacks:
Growl

That was it. The only move it knew was a move that wouldn't help at all: Growl.

"Hey," I said, turning to where the boy had been heading, "This thing doesn't know any..." The boy then broke into a sprint, "HEY!" I yelled. I quickly tossed out Catos' ball, "Catos," I yelled, "Go get 'im!" However, Catos merely sat there, scratching itself while boy continued to escape. I snapped my fingers, trying to come up with an idea, "I've got it!" She said, "Catos, go and get him and I'll buy you a steak and you can have whatever you pull off of him!"

Catos perked up at this. Its eyes began to glimmer as it thought of a big, juicy steak, and the other edibles that might be in that kid's fat backpack. Catos dashed off like a shot, chasing the boy down like a Greyhound.

"Huh?" The boy said, turning his head around.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Catos yelled, sounding just like Mini-me as it lunged at the boy, its eyes sparkling like diaminds.

"What in the name of?..."

*BAM!* Catos tackled the boy, and the two went rolling like a wheel until they crashed into a tree, shaking some leaves and a couple Wurmple free of its branches. I quickly caught up.

"Okay!" I said once I had caught up. The boy was on the ground, rubbing his head while Catos rummaged through his backpack, picking out anything edible for immediate consumption, "What do you think you're trying to do, taking my Surskit like that?"

"Hmph!" The boy said, "Who cares if I gave you a Ralts that doesn't know any useful moves? As long as I have Surskit legally, you can't get it back from me. Now, if you'll excuse me," The boy turned to sake his backpack. however, Catos glared at the boy and growled menacingly before returning to digging through its contents, "Okay, then," he said, "If you can beat me in a pokemon battle, I'll leave, but if you don't promise to call off your pokemon, all right?"

"Fine!" I replied firmly, reaching for my belt. However, the only ball I found contained the Ralts I had just gotten. Catos was busy and Poochyena was still tired from the bout with Surskit. Since I didn't want to surrender, I cast the pokeball out, "Go Ralts!"

"You're going to use the Ralts I gave you?" The boy asked, "You really ARE stupid." he reached for the pokeball on his belt, "Fine, then. Go Surskit!" he cast out his Surskit, "Surskit, quick attack!" Once the Surskit had appeared, it jumped on its four, long legs and flew past Ralts, slapping it with one of its legs as it did so. Ralts simply shook off the blow and growled at the Surskit. The Surskit sweatdropped and charged forth once again.

"Ha!" The boy yelled, "Look at this! MY Surskit pummels your Ralts into the dirt and it doesn't even fight back! This is TOO pathetic! Ah ha ha!" He had tears in his eyes, he was laughing so hard, "I mean, look at this! Ralts is so weak and pathetic, it could never do anything good!" However, unknown to the boy, Ralts had heard every word. It growled more menacingly, baring one of its surprisingly sharp canine teeth. The horn on its head then began glowing a pale red and the ground around Ralts began billowing around, as did its robe. A pair of eyes under its long hair began to glow a sinister shade of red, "What the?" The boy said. Suddenly, Ralts hovered into the air and released several blasts of psychich energy, all of which hammered into the Surskit, causing it to go into a spin and giving it a severe migrane. The surskit then collapsed onto its stomach, defeated.

My pokedex beeped: "Ralts learned Confusion!" It said on the screen.

Dispite the contant begging, I didn't return the Ralts. I felt kind of sorry leaving Surskit with him, but I felt that Ralts needed more attention. I'm sure someone will be able to catch that boy someday...and you can bet they'll find him without a backpack. Though sparse, I was able to get its contents thanks to Catastroph:

A Potion
A Pokeball
A Mystic Water
And a TM46 (Theif)
(If it's okay with you, that is.)

However, I felt that Ralts was probably one of the biggest things I had gained, for it proved to be more valuable in the end than I imagined.

I continued on to Petalburg, Poochyena on the back of my head, Ralts in my arms, and Catos bringing up the rear with its arms full of Beef Jerky, Trail mix, and berries.

Shadow Djinn
1st May 2003, 10:47 PM
OoC: Kohdok, it's ok, just don't catch anymore pokemon till you beat Brawly. AF, youre allowed to lose, if you do, you just hand over your TM you put up ^^. Everyone should be heading to RUstboro now.

Zera-Shade-Poochyena

Zap! ZIp! ZIp! I heard those noises through the trees, noticing a sturdy shadow leapt on to a branch.
" Shade! Gust!" I roared. The leaves twirled in a circle. Suddenly, a sonic wind slammed into the shadow, sending it to the dirt. A Treecko. Shade moved quickly, and struck it with his claws. The Treecko kicked him angrily, sending Shade back. Shade floated a few feet in the air, and tackled Treecko, sending him to the dirt. Treecko held up his hands, and two green orbs of energy formed. He threw them at Shade, sending the wolf down to earth. I quickly let out Poochyena, but then Treecko was caught. A elder man rose and looked at my Poochyena.
" Young man, would you like to trade this fine Treecko for your Poochyena?" He quarried.
" Yes, I guess so." I replied. We switched balls and entered the data, and the man departed. I let out Treecko. He leapt on my shoudler and with SHade, I entered Rustboro.

Toxicity
2nd May 2003, 07:42 PM
***Laura***

Rusturf Tunnel....The thick mist made me slightly shudder as I biked through the cave. I remembered what my uncle Steven always told me: That Rusturf Tunnel only contained Whismur...No Zubat or anything. Fortunatly, I encountered nothing yet. I biked until I saw an opening: Verdanturf. I quickly pedaled and got blinded by the light.

Verdanturf Town I was in, unlike Rustboro, this city was filled with lush plants everywhere. I went through the streets until I reached the town's end. I knew I needed to catch the ferry to get to Dewford....But I had no time to stop now.
------------------

I biked through the route east of Verdanturf that linked it to Mauville: Route 117. It was also lush like the town before....But I just continued on and on. I was stopped by a boy....'Round 7 to 9. I knew he couldn't be a trainer...But he said something weird indeed.

"The air is tasty here!" He said and ran off. What did I tell you? It was weird. How can you TASTE air? -_-; I shrugged at the stupid saying and went on. I didn't stop to glimpse the scenery or catch any pokemon....I just want to find that Team Meteor person. I went passed the pokemon day care and after five minutes...I realized I made it to Mauville.
------------------

"Alright Sakura!" I said in happiness of victory as she grew to level 15...The Poke'Dex beeped again..I opened it to see what move she learned now: "Sakura learned Quick Attack!" flashed on the screen and I closed it. The trainer returned his fallen Lombre.

"Grr.....Why is this happening?!? Go, Nuzleaf!" He said and sent out a Nuzleaf. All I could think was that it reminded me of a Vegan Wiccan. O.o

"Icy Wind..." I commanded and she did her usual against the Nuzleaf...Taking it to about 1/3 HP.

"Nature Power!" He commanded...Nuzleaf's attack turned to Swift. Stars flew from the Nuzleaf's hands at Sakura...Not doing much to her.

"Quick Attack..." I said silently as she rushed at the Nuzleaf at incredible speed....KOing it. Sakura gained Exp. Points...But not enough to reach the next level.

"Your Pokemon.....I envy you..." He mumbled and returned his pokemon. He rushed towards Mauville to heal his pokemon after handing me the TM 46(Theif) he promised me. After that, I continued on....But I was then stopped by a pokemon.

But it was no ordinary pokemon...It was a shiny Electrike! It was an electric blue instead of its regular green. I looked at it, I really wished to own it.

"Sakura....Quick Attack...." I said trembling and she tackled the electric pokemon with her might. The Electrike tackled back, but didn't do much.

"Bite..." I said in another trembling tone as she bit the Electrike....It was close to fainting but not to close. The Pokemon howled to raise its attack....I wasn't stunned one bit. O.o

"Alright.....I hope I can do this: Go, Poke'Ball!" I said and tossed the Poke'Ball at the Electrike. The ball wiggled some until I realized it stopped: I caught Electrike! I picked up the Poke'Ball and looked at it.

"Hmm....I should see the new pokemon, I guess..." I said and released my new electric pokemon from its ball. The Electrike panted and looked at me with slightly watery eyes: I guess it was good to be caught...It looked as if she was so lonely. I popped open my Poke'Dex and checked the Electrike's status:

Electrike/Electrike***
Level: 12
HP: 10/33
LONELY Nature
Attacks: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Leer, Howl

I was right: She was lonely. I looked at her to think of a name...She gazed back with soft, dark eyes.

"I think this name shall suit you..." I whispered to her and knealt down to her, "Sora." She grinned and happily leapt into my arms. She cryed happily, I felt like crying to....I knew I would love her like how I did Sakura and Izumi. I looked down and grabbed one of my Super Potions.

"Sora...This might sting....But it'll heal you to full health." I said softly and sprayed the potion on her. She sorta winced slightly for a second....But she was okay. She smiled as I returned her to her Poke'Ball. I continued with Sakura watching from my backpack on the route to Slateport.....