PDA

View Full Version : Just pre-ordered both of these games from Gamestop

Link
19th January 2010, 10:07 AM
Has anyone else here pre-ordered these games yet? Sometimes I think people pre-order these games, yet some people wait until the release date to get it when it first comes out without pre-ordering.

Mr. Brightside
19th January 2010, 02:25 PM
Both? Lol, i wish i had the money to buy both of them XD
Anyway i don't buy videogames from net i like going to the stores and get them. Though now with this announcement about the legendary figures i' m not sure. I'd like Ho-Oh

Link
20th January 2010, 11:08 AM
Dude the reason I got both games is that I have two Arceus's from Toys R Us. I am going to trade Arceus to the games when I get them, as two Arecus's are enough in my eyes to get the other legendaries in the game. The Arceus's I have will handle the legendaries and the Eilte 4 too.

Telume
20th January 2010, 10:32 PM
I'm waiting before I pre-order them, but I am getting both.

Link
23rd January 2010, 07:52 PM
Maybe some guys don't have enough money to get both, or something, but I have had a lot of guys say to me that they're going to get one only.

Jeff
23rd January 2010, 08:03 PM
I'm only getting SoulSilver. I can always trade/GTS for pokemon I don't have. I have enough money (or rather Best Buy gift cards) for both, but I'd rather save the rest for something else.

Darth CookieMonster
24th January 2010, 11:03 AM
lets see.... I am getting SoulSilver. I was talking to my mother about it, and she said she would preorder it for my birthday. I have always been so lucky, because it seems that everytime there is a new game, it is christmas or my brithday.

Blademaster
8th May 2010, 07:49 PM
^I musta missed that Gamestop preorder.