PDA

View Full Version : Stuff after HGSS

EngiMatikul
31st January 2010, 03:19 PM
http://kotaku.com/5459349/entirely-new-pokemon-series-coming-this-year

O rly nao

Mr. Brightside
31st January 2010, 03:22 PM
I read about it over at Serebii. I still think it's a bit early. I don't even know half of the fourth generation! XD I do wonder how the game will evolve. I can't wait till February!

Blademaster
31st January 2010, 05:59 PM
Saw it on /v/ the other day. It evidently features new Pokemon, a new location, and new gameplay features.

...Really. Would never have guessed. :rolleyes:

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
1st February 2010, 10:09 AM
Not coming at a surprise, was obvious they'd make one after the G/S remake. After the new series is out a remake of Ruby/Sapphire will most likely be due, but I think we'll be in the year 2013 by then or something.

Telume
1st February 2010, 02:22 PM
How many more legendaries can they come up with? Seriously.

Mr. Brightside
1st February 2010, 02:43 PM
in the year 2013 by then or something.

If the world is not destroyed by then. Anyway as much as i don't want this since i just got my Platinum i am getting seriously pumped!

Telume
2nd February 2010, 12:31 AM
Why don't they ever make a game that uses a region twice. Remakes aside.

Heald
2nd February 2010, 04:29 AM
They're already making us pay to play the EXACT same game over and over again, albeit with a few cosmetic changes (e.g. starter Pokemon are the same type, just make them look more retarded and give them a second type or something, the equivalents to Ratatta, Pidgey, Caterpie, etc. in the first hour of the game), making a new world is more or less the only new thing they bring to every game, otherwise it is the same. FIRE/GRASS/WATER - GET 8 BADGES - FIGHT TEAM (EVIL) ON THE WAY - BEAT ELITE 4 - DO RETARDED POST ELITE 4 STUFF LIKE CATCH LEGENDARIES

kainashi
2nd February 2010, 07:54 AM
They're already making us pay to play the EXACT same game over and over again, albeit with a few cosmetic changes (e.g. starter Pokemon are the same type, just make them look more retarded and give them a second type or something, the equivalents to Ratatta, Pidgey, Caterpie, etc. in the first hour of the game), making a new world is more or less the only new thing they bring to every game, otherwise it is the same. FIRE/GRASS/WATER - GET 8 BADGES - FIGHT TEAM (EVIL) ON THE WAY - BEAT ELITE 4 - DO RETARDED POST ELITE 4 STUFF LIKE CATCH LEGENDARIESAND YOU'LL STILL BUY IT.

Heald
2nd February 2010, 08:36 AM
Are you kidding? I have all Pokemon games on permanent pre-order from Amazon.

Telume
2nd February 2010, 04:25 PM
Are you kidding? I have all Pokemon games on permanent pre-order from Amazon.

I think you just proved his point >_>

Blademaster
2nd February 2010, 05:07 PM
I think you just missed the joke. >_>