Fido718
13th April 2003, 01:34 PM
Heres my newly developed team they are all at level 71 :0

Bellossom @ Chlorophyll

Sludge Bomb
Sleep Poweder
Solarbeam
Cut

(Need something to replace cut maybe petal dance.)

Salamence @ Intimidate

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
DragonBreath
Fly

Milotic @ Marvel Scale

Ice Beam
Surf
Recover
Safeguard

Gardevoir @ Trace

Hyponosis
Psychic
Dream Eater
Calm Mind

Torkoal @ White Smoke

Flamethrower
Heatwave
Fireblast
strength

Raichu @ Static

Thunderbolt
Thunder
Shock Wave
Quick Attack

VaporousPhoenix
13th April 2003, 01:48 PM
Nasty. Definately in need of improvement.

Bellossom-Why not.....Sunny Day? You have Solar Beam on it, it has Chlorophyll, One turn Solar Beam, doubled Speed...breed for Synthesis and you've got yourself a tankish Bellossom.

Salamence-Why Dragonclaw AND Dragonbreath, you'll only use one of them. GO with Dragonclaw, Flamethrower, Brick Break, and Crunch/Fly/Aerial Ace

Milotic-Confuse Ray over safeguard

Gardevoir-No no no no no no no. I can't say no enough. Calm Mind, Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Light Screen/something else. No Hypnosis, no Dream Eater. What is the point of haing two psychic attacks on him, one only working half the time?

Torkoal-What are you thinking? 3 Fire Attacks? POINTLESS! Flamethrower/Heatwave, Body Slam, Amnesia/Rest, and Curse.

Raichu-Just as bad(if not worse) than Torkoal. Thunderbolt,THunderwave, Light Screen/Reflect, and Brick Break/some other attacking move.

This team is desperately in need of improvement. You have three same type attacks on 2 pokemon, when you only need one. Work that out, and you'll have a nice team.

:: One ::
13th April 2003, 01:50 PM
One glance and I just saw a Starmie with Surf, Ice Beam, and recover ripping through this. He could take out 2/3 of your team by himself i bet. Torkoal, Bellossom, Salamence, and Milotic. Is this an in-game team only? It seems like it.