PDA

View Full Version : Oh god

Andrew
3rd February 2010, 06:38 AM
Hay guys, I just broke up with my BF.

Quite upset.

So... any funny stories to help cheer me up?

mr_pikachu
3rd February 2010, 11:23 AM
A lady picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for the entire store to hear, ‘PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE.’

That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word ‘Tampax’ for ‘THUMBTACKS.’ In a businesslike tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom: ‘DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?’

(Courtesy of OnlyFunnyStories.com (http://www.onlyfunnystories.com/most%20embarrassing%20moment.asp).)

Sorry to hear that, Andrew. It'll get better. :)

shazza
3rd February 2010, 06:41 PM
Wait, you have had a boyfriend? But your name is Andrew? Andrew isn't a girls name?! :eek:

RedStarWarrior
3rd February 2010, 09:08 PM
Wait, you have had a boyfriend? But your name is Andrew? Andrew isn't a girls name?! :eek:
Shut up. Can't you see he's heartbroken?

Care to share the details, Andy? Sometimes that helps...

Blademaster
3rd February 2010, 09:33 PM
That... blows. Sorry, Ozzy.

Uhhh... I don't have anything funny to say, but if you get MSN working again, then you can drop me a line and I'll try and say some stuff to make you feel better. Probably fail miserably, but it's really all I can offer. Aside from amusing pictures from Google Images.

kazr
3rd February 2010, 09:34 PM
Breaking up always sucks. Just remember that you're one #1 hella bad ass and you'll find someone else that rocks your world even harder.

Sqv8UJc72SU

abunaidesu
3rd February 2010, 09:40 PM
http://icestrike.net/images/data/I_Love_Lisa.jpg

Telume
3rd February 2010, 09:41 PM
Yeah, breaking up always sucks.

And anything I'd say would probably be/sound rather insensitive.

firepokemon
3rd February 2010, 09:56 PM
Just go out and get shagged. You're gay, we're meant to be sluts.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
4th February 2010, 11:44 AM
Spoken like a true Guru.