PDA

View Full Version : UK to get Pokewalker

Weasel Overlord
15th February 2010, 08:38 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this... But basically, I went into Game today to preorder Heart Gold and I asked the shop guy, and he confirmed that yes, we will be getting the Pokewalker. I figured I post here, cos I've not seen anything anywhere else saying whether we'd be getting it or not.

So hurrah! Probably the only game I'd voluntarily do exercise for, lol. Bring on the sprinting up and down the stairs to get EXP. :D

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th February 2010, 01:35 PM
I got it from the Japanese version and honestly only used it a single time. My poor Golduck is still stuck in it, lol.

Starry Might
3rd March 2010, 11:55 AM
I might use the Pokewalker myself, simply because I got the Jirachi that will open a special course in it. :)

P.S. - Kinda off-topic, but have any of you Brits heard of this?:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/GAME_to_host_HeartGold,_SoulSilver_pre-release_events_in_March

P.S.S. - Nice "RE5" Avatar and Sig', Weasel. :D (I personally prefer Chris WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over Wesker, though. ;))

P.S.S.S. - This is the most active I've been on The PokeMasters Forums in a looong time. :lol: :heh:

Weasel Overlord
3rd March 2010, 12:50 PM
Hm, I've just had a look on their website and there's no mention of events. I'll have a look in town on Friday, and see what Game there says. :D We do get the statues of Ho-oh or Lugia though, with pre-order (which I have, hurrah!). But omg it'd be epic if we could get Arceus, too. DO WANT! I don't think we've had a Pokemon event in Englandia for a long time now. Last one I remember was for Deoxys, I'm sure of it (and somehow, I lost my Deoxys o.O).

(Thanks! Wesker's my faaaaavourite, I <3 him so much. :D)

EDIT: Wait no, I found the details!

Participating Stores

Saturday 13th March

Glasgow Fort - 285 Provan Walk, Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre, Junction 10 - M8, Glasgow, G34 9DY
Castle Court, Belfast - Unit 55, Castle Court Shopping Centre, Belfast Ireland, BT1 1DD
The Fort, Manchester - Unit 18, Manchester Fort, Shopping Centre, Manchester, Lancashire, M8 8EP
Nuneaton - 7-9 Queens Road, Nuneaaton, Warickshire, CV11 5JL
Swansea - Unit 2, The Pod, Morfa Retail Park, Swansea, West Glamorgan, SA1 7DF
Oxford St, London - 100 Oxford Street, London, W1D 9LL
Brighton - 43-44 Western Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 2EB

Sunday 14th March

Dundee - ...
Craigavon - Unit 16, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon, BT64 1AA
Meadowhall, Sheffield - Unit 29, High Street, Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 1EN
Bedford - 27-29 Midland Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 1PL
Cardiff - 92 Queen Street, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 2GR
Norwich - 2-10 Back of the Inns, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1PT
Portsmouth - 226 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 1HG

Saturday 20th March

Gateshead - 17 Red Pathway, Metro Centre, Gateshead, NE11 9HX
Preston - Unit 8, Fishergate Centre, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8HJ
Selfridges, Birmingham - 2nd Floor, Upper Mall East, Bullring, Birmingham, B5 4BP
Aylesbury - Units 36-37, Friars Sq. Shopping Centre, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2SP
Cabot Circus, Bristol - SU16 Cabot Circus, Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3BH
Kingston - 64-66 Clearence Street, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1NP
Plymouth - 81-83 New George Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1RB

Sunday 21st March

Newcastle - 3 Chevy Chase, Eldon Square, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, NE1 7XP
Liverpool - Unit 44, South John Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 8BU
Wolverhampton - 55 Dudley Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WW1 3EY
Harrow - 68-70 St Anns Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1JX
Hanley - 214-215 The Potteries, Hanley, Staffordshire, ST1 1PS
Reading - Unit 18, Oracle Shopping Centre Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2AQ
Monks Cross, Callington - Unit B, Monks Cross Retail Park, Huntington, York, YO32 9GX

No Lancaster!? WHY, GAME, WHYYY!? I can't afford to go all the way to Preston for it. D:

ChobiChibi
3rd March 2010, 05:52 PM
The last pokemon event here was sometime when I was out of the country for Regigigas, I think. The last one I went to was the Shaymin event 8D

Why are the Portsmouth and Brighton ones when my friend is coming to stay?! D: She did want to go to Brighton, but I told her I couldn't afford it, which I can't! *fail*

And the Bristol one is when I am not home. I miss the Bristol Pokemon Academy people ;o;

*shakes fist at Nintendo*

Telume
4th March 2010, 02:48 PM
I don't know if this is the case in the UK, but on amazon.com (the US version) the pre-orders for the Soul Silver figurine are sold out.

ChobiChibi
14th March 2010, 12:25 PM
Yay! I has Arceus! Three beautiful Arceus :3

I will want the Pichu though...