PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon RPG: R/S

Myles1300
13th April 2003, 02:56 PM
Okay, my first Pokemon RPG, lets see how it works.
-----------

This RPG will be like the R/S games, if you haven't played them, then don't both joining.

We all start off in the city that you first start off in the game. We all pick a starting Pokemon (I'll list them in a sec). And then we follow along the Pokemon R/S story. Like mainly, the pokemon will be in the same location as they are on Ruby and Sapphire. And also, Ruby and Sapphire pokemon are both in this RPG.

Here are the pokes that you can start off to pick:

Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Ralts
Slakoth
Zubat
Pichu

Also, in this RPG, you can't catch ANY of these poke's or their evolutions in the wild. The only way you can obtain any of these pokemon is to trade with eachother. And to breed them.

Fill out this stats and we need six more people to join so we can have a total of seven trainers.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Clothing:
Hair:
Starting Poke:
Trainer #:
History:

Okay, here is my bio:

Name: Miroko Scott
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 134
Clothing: Black jeans with a black shirt with a white circle in the middle.
Hair: White
Starting Poke: Pichu
Trainer #: 00148
History: Miroko is a young man who is just setting off into the Pokemon world. His father died at a young age due to Team Rocket. Miroko was left to work on farms and making any money he can for his mother. He finally is old enough to leave the house and set off onto his own Pokemon journey.

Also, you can add in various things into this RPG, I mean, it doesn't have to be EXACTLY like R/S. Just make sure you keep the move sets the same (unless you teach them TM's) and just those various little things. Also, no one can pick the same begining pokemon! Enjoy
:wave:

Myles1300
13th April 2003, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah, throughout your story, you can have only ONE legendary that you meet/ catch. These are the ones you can choose from:

Latios
Latias
Rayquaza
Groundon
Kouygra
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Articuno
Registeel
Entei
Suicune
Regirock

Mine is going to be... Latios.

dragon684
14th April 2003, 05:55 AM
Question. How do you know what moves your pokemon learn, but I'll sign up.

Name: Drake Scotts
Height: 1m55
Weight: 45kg
Clothing: red shirt where you can hang 6 pokeballs on the side and black jeans
Hair: light brown
Starting Poke: torchic(nick: flamebuster)
Trainer #: 60804
History: Drake just moved in and his mom gave him a starting pokemon as a present on his birthday. He could keep the pokemon on one condition if he did'nt leave on a journey. Now his mom joined team magma and his dad team aqua after teir divorce. Because Drake didn't want to go on the evil side he had started his journey with an other last name Scotts(original name:Drake Matthuews)

The Muffin Man
14th April 2003, 10:39 AM
Please read the rules and check out some other RPGs.