OY!

:prod::prod::prod::prod::prod::prod::prod::prod:

WAKE UP!

abunaidesu
17th February 2010, 02:24 AM
feel free to elaborate

Heald
17th February 2010, 03:23 AM
True. I feel the line between Misc and Mt. Moon is blurring somewhat. Please have a little more to begin the thread with please :)

shazza
17th February 2010, 06:55 AM
Perhaps it was an honest mistake and Telume meant to post this in Mt. Moon!

Telume
17th February 2010, 11:28 AM
Basically, I bought something on eBay (that much you could figure from the title) and I've been constantly trying to contact the seller for some sort of confirmation that the item in question has shipped. Even if it's just an "I shipped it" (which would be nice) and the guy hasn't responded. I tend to hate it when you're on a big site like that and you have people that just do not communicate. I realize he doesn't have to respond and all but still, some sort of communication WOULD be nice.

abunaidesu
17th February 2010, 07:37 PM
Basically, I bought something on eBay (that much you could figure from the title) and I've been constantly trying to contact the seller for some sort of confirmation that the item in question has shipped. Even if it's just an "I shipped it" (which would be nice) and the guy hasn't responded. I tend to hate it when you're on a big site like that and you have people that just do not communicate. I realize he doesn't have to respond and all but still, some sort of communication WOULD be nice.

Make sure you leave an angry "feedback" response once the item in question arrives.

kazr
17th February 2010, 08:37 PM
A+++++++ thread would read again!!

abunaidesu
17th February 2010, 08:51 PM
Rude person. Anal, impossible to please. Just wants to complain. Sellers, beware

Magmar
17th February 2010, 09:24 PM
I haven't heard from this ebay seller in two hours since I bought the item even though he lives in a timezone where it is 4 am where he is thumbs down I will never do business again

Telume
17th February 2010, 10:34 PM
Rude person. Anal, impossible to please. Just wants to complain. Sellers, beware

^ I lol'd

I haven't heard from this ebay seller in two hours since I bought the item even though he lives in a timezone where it is 4 am where he is thumbs down I will never do business again

More like 3 days :rolleyes:

Make sure you leave an angry "feedback" response once the item in question arrives.

I never leave angry feedback unless I get a bootleg. Don't want cheap knock-off. D:< And even then if they ask me to revise I will. D:

abunaidesu
18th February 2010, 01:45 AM
^ I lol'd

I purchased a purse on eBay several years ago and it arrived with mottled black stains. I sent angry messages and they were kind enough to provide that horrible negative feedback :rolleyes:

Telume
18th February 2010, 11:03 AM
I purchased a purse on eBay several years ago and it arrived with mottled black stains. I sent angry messages and they were kind enough to provide that horrible negative feedback :rolleyes:

Item not as described I take it? >_>

abunaidesu
18th February 2010, 11:57 AM
Item not as described I take it? >_>

They insisted they shipped the item out in perfect condition and I was just trying to "cause issues"

Knight of Time
18th February 2010, 12:52 PM
I'd check the amount of comments the seller has, if they've racked up a fair bit of negative comments, it'd be best to see if you can find another, more reliable seller for that item.

Ironically though, something similar happened to me, I had ordered an SD Media Launcher (lets you run homebrew on a GameCube, or Wii in GameCube mode), after several weeks when it didn't arrive, I got it re-ordered, and the second one eventually arrived after I asked for an apology from the company over the first item. Eventually though, I ended up getting a second SD Media Launcher (aka the one that took so long to get here), turns out the original one took a most unexpected detour to some other place instead of Canada, which is why it took so long, but anyway, we sent that one back, in the same condition it was in when I originally got it, new.

Telume
18th February 2010, 01:35 PM
I'd check the amount of comments the seller has, if they've racked up a fair bit of negative comments, it'd be best to see if you can find another, more reliable seller for that item.

Ironically though, something similar happened to me, I had ordered an SD Media Launcher (lets you run homebrew on a GameCube, or Wii in GameCube mode), after several weeks when it didn't arrive, I got it re-ordered, and the second one eventually arrived after I asked for an apology from the company over the first item. Eventually though, I ended up getting a second SD Media Launcher (aka the one that took so long to get here), turns out the original one took a most unexpected detour to some other place instead of Canada, which is why it took so long, but anyway, we sent that one back, in the same condition it was in when I originally got it, new.

I usually don't like people with less than 100 ratings, I've tended to have bad experiences with those people. Matter of fact, I bought a Ruby version from someone with only 17 ratings once (all positive) and never received it (after waiting about 3 weeks). I ended up putting a petition for a refund.

They insisted they shipped the item out in perfect condition and I was just trying to "cause issues"

Do you remember how many ratings they had? lol.