PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch ABDC?

Darth CookieMonster
19th February 2010, 09:34 PM
Who on TPM watches Americas Best Dance Crew.. anyone?

The_Missing_Link
21st February 2010, 01:41 PM
I've been watching since the first season

This season looks more promising than the last, though the best season imo was Beat Freaks v. Quest Crew (though my favorite crew is Fanny Pak). Last season was a complete joke, and while We Are Heroes deservedly won, they could never compete against the previous winners

My final 3 prediction is Blueprint Cru, Poreotix, and Jungle Boogie, with Blueprint winning the whole thing. Poreotix could be shut out if they keep on doing isolations - they have to dance sometime

Hype 5-0 should go next, then Royal Flush. I honestly can't see Saltare going to the top 3 - despite what they say, they are a gimmick crew, just like Dynamic Edition and BreakSk8 (though the latter was actually good and could dance)

Darth CookieMonster
21st February 2010, 03:23 PM
im going to say it will be between Poreotix and Jungle Boogee.... Heavy Impact will make top three.... but otherwise i dont think there is really much anything else.... Soltare yeah there a gimmick crew but they are good soo yeah.. Hype 5-0 and Royal Flush wont make it far... but Royal Flush is going to go after Bluprint Cru...Poreotix relly needs to get the isos out...Jungle Boogieis gonna win the entire thing