PDA

View Full Version : Thats it, Theres no hope for humanity. Im packing my bags and leaving...

Ultimate Charizard
20th February 2010, 01:05 PM
Someone thinks that 'Wolfman' ripped off Twilight. (http://www.latinoreview.com/news/open-letter-to-universal-your-wolfman-ripped-off-twilight-9247)

Just read that, and im sorry to say this is a serious letter, not just some prank written to cause a storm, and i really Really wish it was. Some people just need to be slapped.

Im waiting for the third Twilight movie now. Theres gonna be a kid with a band-aid on his face and then Universal can release a new Mummy film based around it.

Telume
20th February 2010, 06:36 PM
This is so morbidly obese.

Jeff
20th February 2010, 06:54 PM
Great, just when I thought Twilight fans were already as crazy as humanly possible, this happens.

abunaidesu
20th February 2010, 07:12 PM
harry potter will always dominate twilight.

Roy Karrde
20th February 2010, 07:29 PM
I just had Annika read through the whole thing in a "Valley Girl" voice, she did pretty good, making it to the Silver Bullet line before breaking down in fits of laughter and tears.

classy_cat18
20th February 2010, 08:14 PM
So does this person not notice that "The Wolfman" has technically been around a lot longer than Twilight's author has lived?

Jeff
20th February 2010, 08:25 PM
Logic doesn't work against Twilight fans apparently.

DivineAll
20th February 2010, 08:30 PM
There is a difference between magical creatures and supernatural creatures, fangirls!

Ultimate Charizard
20th February 2010, 08:51 PM
The bit that makes me laugh the most is that they dont think he's a real Werewolf because he doesnt turn into a Wolf, just some wierd mutated man-wolf thing....

Telume
20th February 2010, 11:03 PM
The bit that makes me laugh the most is that they dont think he's a real Werewolf because he doesnt turn into a Wolf, just some wierd mutated man-wolf thing....

Added on to the fact that Stephanie Meyer must have super-natural powers because apparently she invented the werewolf centuries before she was born :rolleyes:

Gee, I wonder HOW I COULD have missed this, correct me if I'm wrong but 1941 DOES come before 1973.

Mr. Brightside
21st February 2010, 12:14 AM
OMG! Another Twitard... and it is a pretty serious situation XDD

That girl must seriously pay a visit to a library, she doesn't even know that Werewolves can die from a silver bullet!

Anyone else find it funny the whole "you give a bad name to werewolves" crap?

Pathetic, idiotic horny teen girls... She is probably just upset because the Werewolf didn't have a six pack. I would soooooooooo sue her if i was Universal.

harry potter will always dominate twilight.

Amen!

Crystal Mew
21st February 2010, 01:30 AM
oh lawd.

twilight fangirls embarrass me.

I'm thinking about writing a YA book, it can't be too hard to come up with a plot, all I need is a super hot guy who does something unique or special and a girl that has low esteem.

I won't forget you guys when I'm famous :)!!

Ultimate Charizard
21st February 2010, 12:02 PM
Make him a robot.

A super Hot robot guy gains his sentience through the love of a vulnerable social misfit.

This time next year, millionaire i tell ya!

Telume
21st February 2010, 01:12 PM
I have a half a mind to tell her:

J.R.R Tolkien - Better than Stephanie Meyer
J.K. Rowling - Better than Stephanie Meyer
Bram Stoker - DEFINITELY better than Stephanie Meyer.

.... Wait I'm an IDIOT, what am I SAYING.. there's no fucking comparison.

So what did Stephanie Meyer do? Make all the dream of horny tweens come true by glamifying vampires, and she didn't do a very good job.

Hell, I'd even take Lestat (Anne Rice) over the vampires in Twilight ANY day.

midnightangel
23rd February 2010, 02:35 AM
I guess the Twilight fangirls are bringing stupidity to a whole new level. :P

What the hell is the world coming to?

Master Rudy
23rd February 2010, 05:00 AM
A good majority of Twilight fans are just idiots in general. My personal favorites at the moment however are the ones that occassionally pop up in WoW and try to claim that Blizzard coming up with the idea of the Worgen is a ripoff of Twilight and that they were added in only because Twilight made werewolves popular.

After all it makes perfect sense......when you ignore the fact that the Worgen have been in Warcraft lore for years...... :rolleyes:

Mr. Brightside
24th February 2010, 05:06 AM
It makes you wonder how they haven't sued yet Rowling for the depiction of Lupin's transformation in POA XDD