PDA

View Full Version : where have all the posts gone?

PancaKe
23rd February 2010, 11:42 PM
I know, we've all been busy. :D

So, what's been keeping you busy lately?

For me... I really cant be bothered to type it all out. Here's the short version:
December - 2 deaths (grandfather & girl from church murdered), christmas, beach mission camping
January - beach mission camping, best friend's wedding, touring china and japan and taiwan
February - touring china, japan and taiwan, soundwave (day long festival in australia, featuring bands like Faith No More <3 <3 <3 <3), the start of uni...

Le sigh. So tired.

kazr
23rd February 2010, 11:53 PM
uhhhh tell us more about your vacation, GEEZ sounds exciting! And murder? yikes

I have no life and would literally post 24/7 if there were enough active members.

Telume
24th February 2010, 12:08 AM
I probably would too but the only thing I CAN post in kinda needs a post from someone else before I can DO anything. >_>

Mr. Brightside
24th February 2010, 04:59 AM
I was busy with winter finals but now they are over! Hurray! But as Kazr mentioned there are not many active members here.

Weasel Overlord
24th February 2010, 09:14 AM
Gaming, ahah. Namely, Resident Evil 5. It is to blame for pretty much the majority of my un-posting, and has been so for the last... two weeks, with Resident Evil 4 taking up the week before that. I'd damn it for an addiction, but meh, it's too much fun. :D

PancaKe
24th February 2010, 05:51 PM
Will post pictures of my vacation almost immediately. Will make a new thread because new threads equal more more more places to post. :D

Drago
24th February 2010, 07:03 PM
Working fiendishly. Overcommited to projects in an effort to become famous. So far, only have a featured extra role on a web pilot and a Picnic commercial to show for it.

I'm actually still lurking, though. Just can't be arsed to start up a discussion.

Asilynne
2nd March 2010, 01:05 AM
Visiting Australia ^v^ although I got home today so still on Adelaide time T.T

Telume
2nd March 2010, 01:27 AM
Stay up all night, it helps.

Asilynne
2nd March 2010, 02:13 AM
And all day!? I dont know if I can do it lol

Drago
2nd March 2010, 03:05 AM
Visiting Australia ^v^ although I got home today so still on Adelaide time T.T
Waiting for the vacation thread. :wave:

Master Rudy
3rd March 2010, 04:42 AM
Working like a dog in an attempt to finally be able to ditch my dad's old computer and shitty dial up internet. As for Dragon Ball SU I'm waiting on a few other people to post.

Visiting Australia ^v^

Well your home now. Take a day or two to catch up on DBSU and then when your able to do so post dammit! :lol:

midnightangel
3rd March 2010, 10:23 AM
If I didn't have to work at the s**t hole I call my job, then I would be here alot more often than I have been.
Of course, the place I work at allows me to have my Internet, my cell phone, and a roof over my head (so I don't have to run back to mommy :P). It could be worse.

Drago
3rd March 2010, 06:07 PM
Sounds like you need a new job, mid. How long have you been in your current one?

midnightangel
4th March 2010, 01:02 AM
Sounds like you need a new job, mid. How long have you been in your current one?

Over 5 years.
One option for me is to go back to school and improve my skills, then see what the world has for me. And I could look for something else while I'm going back to school. :D

Telume
4th March 2010, 02:50 PM
And all day!? I dont know if I can do it lol

It's easier than it sounds, and trust me. It helps.