PDA

View Full Version : ¡Feliz cumpleaños, Louis!

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2010, 11:16 AM
Why am I making all the birthday topics these days?

Anyway, have a great year, Shadow Wolf! http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7943/multi6yc.gif

Shadow Wolf
7th March 2010, 04:12 PM
Oh, my... I didn't notice this. I just thought that no one would write about it, since I don't spend much time outside PCG and I've been away for a while now. Gracias Gabi!

Lady Vulpix
7th March 2010, 04:29 PM
De nada. :)

Telume
7th March 2010, 05:57 PM
Feliz cumpleaños, que todos tus deseos se hagan reales :P

mr_pikachu
7th March 2010, 10:54 PM
...No habla español. :sweat2:

Happy birthday, Louis!

Telume
8th March 2010, 12:22 PM
It's actually No hablo but, close enough.

Number1ChanseyFan
8th March 2010, 05:53 PM
Happy birthday to you Louis, hope you had a great day!! Don't eat too much cake and ice cream!! ^_^ :birthday:

Shadow Wolf
9th March 2010, 01:51 PM
Lady Vulpix: Thanks again! :)

Telume: So you speak spanish too? Is it main or second language?

mr_pikachu: No importa si es en español o en ingles; lo importante es el mensaje que quieres transmitir. (It doesn't matter if it is in Spanish or in English; what matters is the massage you want to convey.) Thanks pal!

Telume: If he says it in 3rd person, then it works: "mr_pikachu no habla español" :sweat2:

Number1ChanseyFan: Thanks for the wishes and I hope the same goes for you too. (even if it's 19 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes and 43 seconds late.)

Oh wait, now it's 54 minutes and 8 seconds... :sweat:

Anyway, thanks guys!

Magmar
10th March 2010, 11:01 AM
feliz cumpli! :)

Telume
10th March 2010, 02:26 PM

Anyway, thanks guys!

Main when I was little, though I've assimilated but I still know how to speak it. I just don't have the keyboard to type it out as it should be, plus I cbf to put all the accents. I sound american when I speak english though and I guess I sound hispanic when I speak spanish. I just tend to forget words lol.

pokemasterfrank
14th March 2010, 05:11 PM

mr_pikachu: No importa si es en español o en ingles; lo importante es el mensaje que quieres transmitir. (It doesn't matter if it is in Spanish or in English; what matters is the massage you want to convey.) Thanks pal!

Telume: If he says it in 3rd person, then it works: "mr_pikachu no habla español" :sweat2:

Number1ChanseyFan: Thanks for the wishes and I hope the same goes for you too. (even if it's 19 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes and 43 seconds late.)

Oh wait, now it's 54 minutes and 8 seconds... :sweat:

Anyway, thanks guys!

Oh man, people should convey massages more often :)

Super late birthday wishes action.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th March 2010, 02:19 AM
I am way late, but I must deliver my birthday wishes to my pal. Happy Birthday! I actually had this day on my cell phove calendar and it woke me up on Feb 24th. I couldn't come online that day, but here I am.

Lady Vulpix
20th March 2010, 04:39 PM
Wow, Louis is lucky. People are still congratulating him for his brithday nearly a month after the event.

Blademaster
20th March 2010, 05:54 PM
Happy whatever I missed.

Shadow Wolf
23rd March 2010, 11:49 AM
Magmar: Grax (common typo for thanks)

Telume: Yeah, it happens to me with English. Speaking fluently and suddenly stopping to think for a word is kinda funny, though.

Frank: We do it everytime with our bodies, but not with different languages. Anyway, thanks!

Mikachu: Thanks pal! It's a pretty cool detail to keep birthdays in a calendar. I guess I could mimic you on that, but it'll be once I get over my lazyness, lol (if someday I manage to... :sweat2: ).

Gabi: I don't consider it luck. Is not like we're supercomputers to remember everything at once (considering that most of us have a busy life). But even if it's a month late, is good to know that we're in our friend's minds. :)

Blade: It doesn't matter if you are loved or hated by other members, you somehow you always put a funny chuckle on my face. Thanks man!

Thank you all! I'll try my best to keep everyone in mind!