PDA

View Full Version : What should I work on next?

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2010, 12:13 PM
I've reached a point where several projects are competing for both my time and my brain. I would like to finish all of them, if possible. But the question is... which one should I tackle first?

Please vote and state your reasons.

Here are the descriptions:

1. Quest of Twelve - It's close to reaching the end, but I'm not sure anyone is reading it anymore. If you are, and want me to continue writing it, please let me know.

2. A Peaceful Land - It's at its early stages, so I still hope I can get new readers. It's also very experimental, so I don't have it as lined out as Quest of Twelve. I'm not sure if I will ever finish it, but I will try.

3. One-shot - This is something I started writing a while ago, which takes place in the DMFA universe and may not make much sense here, but I can post it if you're interested. It'ss indirectly related to an RPG character of mine.

4. Dragon Tamers Battle Range - I really miss writing those stories, but I'm afraid I can't do it without the help of other players, so if you're voting this please contact me and we'll see how we can revive it.

5. My thesis - Not nearly as fun to write, but I'll have to get around it sooner or later.

So... what will it be?

classy_cat18
24th February 2010, 01:18 PM
Well, I'd be more than happy to jump back on the Dragon Tamer bus, but it seems like we two were the only ones interested in reviving that part. Everyone else was all about Pokemon Avengers or whatever that was called.

PancaKe
24th February 2010, 04:51 PM
Your spelling.

ahhhhh i'm just kidding with you gabi! But you did misspell should in the title and it made me smile! :D you brightened my day! (I should work on the use of capital letters.)

Do your thesis. I'm such a hypocrite telling you to do uni work when I never do mine, but it needs to be done! :D

Charles Legend
24th February 2010, 05:00 PM
Your thesis. :p

LOL J/k Gabi you should work on what you want to.

Actually I'm in the same spot as you are Gabi although with out the thesis. :P

Edit nuts beat by a pancake!

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2010, 05:04 PM
Fixed. It does look like the thesis is winning. I guess I'll see if I can make some progress tomorrow.

But Tara, you go and read my fics (please). You made some good replies in the past and I could use some feedback.

mistysakura
26th February 2010, 08:04 PM
Well, the thesis will get done no matter what, and I don't do Dragon Tamers, or read A Peaceful Land, so my vote goes for Quest of Twelve. Which I do read.