PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!

Elekidkid
27th February 2010, 04:44 PM
So I just popped in to see if there was any talk about Gen 5 on these boards and saw that the original site has been revived! I joined this board right when it first started and was very disappointed to see the main site dwindle away.

What kinds of plans are there for it? Could it be possible to bring in some of the column-esque articles? I particularly remember the type challenges being favorite reads of mine and there was something to do with Pinsir that I can't remember except that I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jeff
27th February 2010, 05:12 PM
Well, the reports (http://www.thepokemasters.net/reports/) and editorials (http://www.thepokemasters.net/editorials/) are back. I even went as far as to bring all the old editorials to the revived site.

There's also some overviews of the games, but not all of them, notably Platinum is missing a page.

As for plans, I've been working on a pokedex, but I don't have any HG/SS data, so if it gets released anytime soon, it will just be DPP. I've also been working on a revamp of the layout.

If you're wondering about Kevin, he doesn't show up very often. The site was rebuilt by us, with his permission of course.

Elekidkid
27th February 2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I noticed that he wasn't involved in this. I'm very excited to just see everything back up and running; how could one do an editorial? I don't have anything really planned, but I'd love to contribute something to all of this!

Jeff
27th February 2010, 05:41 PM
If you end up doing one, just PM it to me once it's done and I'll put it up there.

Elekidkid
27th February 2010, 05:48 PM
Will do, thanks!

Lady Vulpix
27th February 2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome back, Elekidkid! It's nice to see you again!

Elekidkid
28th February 2010, 03:35 AM
Another old timer! How've things been around here? I probably won't stay for long, but I do like to check in every now and then! This place was a big part of my middle school experience, after all.

kainashi
28th February 2010, 07:41 AM
welcome back, if just for a little while. ;)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th February 2010, 10:48 AM
I don't know you, but I like the enthousiasm, friendliness and modesty your displaying here.

So, hello.

Telume
3rd March 2010, 12:00 AM
Welcome back, you may not know me, I'm a fairly new face. Publicly anyway.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd March 2010, 08:24 AM
Welcome back....

Hey but, should I make a topic like this?!? The forum sure looks different. But I warn you, my access to the Internet is LIMITED right now!

Number1ChanseyFan
3rd March 2010, 12:13 PM
Welcome back!! It's always nice to see old members coming back, hopefully you will stay a little longer than you planned... Afterall, when I first registered, I only planned on staying until I got my Pokemon Gold question answered!! ;)

Blademaster
3rd March 2010, 05:20 PM
HOLY FUCK IT'S MIKACHU!!!!!!111!11

Admin5
4th March 2010, 11:20 AM
Nice job guys.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
4th March 2010, 04:56 PM
MIKACHU!

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2010, 04:58 PM
Welcome back, Mikachu! You were missed.

Elekidkid
6th March 2010, 04:18 PM
Oh man, can I just rename this to "old people reminisce about the old days?"

I'll probably write an editorial as I play Soul Silver; maybe a blog or something? I don't know, really!

Magmar
21st March 2010, 04:57 PM
Welcome back guys!!!! Mike, welcome home (: