PDA

View Full Version : Referendum: forum rearrangement

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2010, 05:06 PM
Hello, everyone. Here's a chance for you to participate in the decision-making process that will determine the future of (a small portion of) TPM.

The following two ideas have been discussed among the mod team. We're looking from some input from the rest of the members. The ideas are:

Merging the PAM and OAM forums into one Anime & Manga forum
Changing the title (and scope) of the TCG forum to Tabletop, Card and Other Games

Please post below and let us know your thoughts about each of these ideas.

Asilynne
4th March 2010, 06:04 PM
I like both of those, itll give a point to the tcg forum. I know a bunch of people were talking about a tpm dnd campaign and this would give it a home. Also the game that denny, ben and elf had in mt moon could be played here.

ChobiChibi
4th March 2010, 06:14 PM
These ideas in general make a lot of sense :3 My thumbs up to both of them!

Jeff
4th March 2010, 06:43 PM
Yep, makes sense to me.

Telume
4th March 2010, 07:41 PM
Eh, why not?

Ultimate Charizard
4th March 2010, 07:44 PM
I dont really have any opinion on the former since its not something i bother with but a definite yes for the latter.

Things like DnD and Warhammer should sit alongside TCG's in my opinion. Great idea.

Blademaster
4th March 2010, 08:17 PM
Meh. Why not?

Master Rudy
5th March 2010, 05:25 AM
Seems like your going to have a ton of people agreeing with those changes. Go for it!
EDIT-I'm an idiot....forgot that between the two being combined that the only mods you have are San and TML. I'm assuming that a new Anime forum will be modded by both of them in that case?

RedStarWarrior
5th March 2010, 11:07 PM
Go-Go Gadget.

Samchu
6th March 2010, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a plan.

darktyranitar
6th March 2010, 11:43 AM
Yea to both of them

Magmar
7th March 2010, 02:06 PM
I say aye to both.

Darth CookieMonster
7th March 2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah I like those ideas

EngiMatikul
7th March 2010, 09:39 PM
From an overarching level, merging OA with PA is a good move, since now people don't have to go to another forum to post anime related topics. However, on a personal level, I'm not particularly interested in adding the task of shifting through a lot of pokemon-anime related topics to just to find the few non-pokemon anime related topics.

Although seeing OA's activity (and my own activity for that matter) I guess no one else really thinks of this as a problem.

If these two get merged, will their title be changed to something like "General Anime/Manga discussion?" If so that might give OA at least on even ground with PA *wishful thinking*.

Lady Vulpix
8th March 2010, 07:03 AM
I was thinking about just "Anime and Manga".

It looks like everyone's in favor of these ideas. :)

shazza
12th March 2010, 11:49 PM
Isn't this - traditionally - a Pokemon forum? Shouldn't there be forums, regardless of activity, be designated for Pokemon orientated discussion? Merging Pokemon Anime with Other Anime into just an Anime forum will make the number of topics and posts more active and increase more regularly, but there wouldn't be much of an increase in activity overall; it would just be the illusion of such, and appear less categorized for a Pokemon forum.

We are The PokeMasters, not The GeneralMasters!