PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi event reminder: Shiny Pichu

Jeff
5th March 2010, 08:44 AM
Anyone who doesn't have the special event Shiny Pichu on their Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum game yet and lives in North America, Europe, or Australia will now be able to get one via Wi-Fi. This is the first time a Pokémon is being sent directly to Pokémon main series games outside of Japan. The event is currently active and will remain so until March 25th. When traded to HeartGold and SoulSilver, this Pichu will allow you to unlock the Spiky-Eared Pichu.

So what does this mean for Jirachi? Well, according to a disclaimer at pokemon.com (http://www.pokemon.com/us/special/jirachi) that event may be distributed over Wi-Fi as well. We'll be sure to bring you the news if it is.

Starry Might
5th March 2010, 09:38 AM
D'oh, wish I had thought to look at the main site before posting about this in the "Diamond/Pearl/Platinum" section of the forums! :\

I didn't know that Jirachi might become a Wi-Fi event, though! Oh well. :)

Ultimate Charizard
6th March 2010, 04:39 PM
Only problem i have is my Platinum is saying i have exceeded my limit of wonder cards. I only have 3, is that it? After 3 i cant get any more?

Can you delete the cards without deleting the items/pokemon you got through them?

ChobiChibi
6th March 2010, 04:44 PM
Short answer to your question Gav, yes. XP It's designed so that you can't get the pokemon millions of times over from these events.

Haven't most of the event pokemon been available over the wifi? That's how I've managed to get a few of mine O_o

Ultimate Charizard
6th March 2010, 04:51 PM
Oh well, i deleted the Card that gave me my Rotom Key. Dunno if that means i cant access the secret room anymore but i never used rotom anyway.

DarkestLight
6th March 2010, 06:45 PM
Gav: You can delete the cards, but if you already accessed the items/Pokemon that the card unlocks, then you're fine. Im always deleting cards, lol.

Ultimate Charizard
6th March 2010, 06:59 PM
Its actually not bad either....for a Pichu.

Lvl 30 with Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavour and Endure. Complete with everstone so it wont evolve lol.