PDA

View Full Version : RPG Forum Chat Conferences - NEW STUFF INSIDE

Roy Karrde
12th March 2010, 11:29 AM
As many of you have know things have been a bit slow around here. So tomorrow I will be holding a all day chat open, and will do it some of the day on Sunday on AIM, as well as the TPM Chat Room, in which we can discuss and share ideas about how to get things going again. We havn't had one of these in a while and I really think this is the time to do it. I will be updating this topic through out the day with any ideas or points anyone brings up.

So please find some time to attend tomorrow.

Roy Karrde
13th March 2010, 10:17 AM
The chat has started, I am in the TPM Chat room as well as on TPMRPG chat on AIM, from what I have heard Crystal will try to stop in through out the day. Please feel free to step in and we can talk about RPGs that need to be added to TPM, the RPG Tournament, things you feel will help the RPG Forum, anything.

ChobiChibi
18th March 2010, 02:28 PM
Perhaps you should do this again, since from what I've heard, only you and one other person was able to do this. To be honest, I didn't even see this thread, and my friend from home was over, so couldn't take part. I dunno about everyone else, but I'm free this weekend...

Weasel Overlord
20th March 2010, 09:22 AM
Hay all, it's Saturday, so I figured I'd do a post to say that I'll be in the Chat Room (and on MSN - messy_hair_welcome@msn.com) all day, so please call in and we'll have a chat! To get to the TPM Chat Room, all you do is click on the link in the blue bar along the top of every page. It's the third from the left, in between FAQ and Community, so it's fairly easy to find. Just type yourself a name in, and you're sorted. We can also do an AIM chat (I think) - I can be on there if necessary, but you'll have to tell me in here if I need to be.

Hopefully there'll be some people coming online around now (ish), so I hope to see some of you around!

Personally, I'd like to talk about the mess that came of the Council, and see what you guys think about my idea for what to do next, with regards to the Council topic.

Weasel Overlord
21st March 2010, 09:01 AM
Okay, the conference was quite a success, I do think! Even though we meandered on and around proper topics for the vast majority of it, hehe.

Anyway, what we decided in the chat was that some sort of regular occurrences for them might be a nice idea. So I'm editing the thread title accordingly, and I'd also like to ask when people would prefer to hold the chats, day-wise. I think weekends are a good idea, since people probably don't have school/work/whatever to do at the weekend, and I'm all for Saturday being a regular day. Personally, I think that every two weeks might be a good idea. It will give us time to implement a few things in between (like with the new Council topic, and the new Away/Twilight Town topics that'll be going up soon).

Feedback anyone? If no-one has preferences on day, or no-one replies, then I'll take Saturdays as being good, and I will personally yank anyone I find on msn into a chat every two weeks, and urge everyone else to do the same. XD

Telume
21st March 2010, 01:03 PM
Btw, there's also the links in my signature :P