PDA

View Full Version : help needed

Leafeon
16th March 2010, 10:45 AM
hey peeps wats up i was wondering if you all could help me with my soulsilver game i want to make up a kickass team of pokemon which ones would you recommend?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th March 2010, 12:01 PM
When I played through Heartgold my team consisted of:

Typhlosion (starter)
Ampharos
(Extremespeed-)Dragonite
Quagsire
Fearow
Espeon

Don't know if that is "kickass" but it was good enough to rather easily beat the game except for a bit of leveling up I had to do between the 8th badge and Elite Four (as in every Pokémon game really).

Telume
16th March 2010, 12:02 PM
Define "kick-ass" everyone's definition of that is different.

Anyway: I'd definitely recommend having a Mareep for an Ampharos later, Ampharos is ALWAYS awesome.

kainashi
16th March 2010, 01:33 PM
i'd recommend heracross too since you can catch one pretty early on. :)

Link
16th March 2010, 06:15 PM
You should really get out and catch some guys, but anyway, yeah..what those guys said. I also recommend picking up the fire type starter, and catching a good flying type.

augustsalbert
24th March 2010, 08:13 AM
HeartGold and SoulSilver bring dozens of Pokemon characters back into the limelight for a new Pokemon generation. The basic mechanics of the games are largely the same as their predecessors. It has some special feature that ehe player may talk to the Pokémon, and occasionally it may pick up certain items . When i had played that time i had these team characters: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu,Mudkip. So you can go with these all also.