PDA

View Full Version : All Because Of Dragonite

Karania
13th April 2003, 06:22 PM
Just to warn you, this story is short and sweet. Hope you like it. This is the full version. There isn't any more after this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Because Of Dragonite

There it stood, towering above me. It s magnificent wings were tucked carefully on its shoulder blades. Its orange body sparkled in the moonlight. Its hind legs were thick, a sign that it was a good swimmer. It was strong at least at level 88. I didn’t understand how such a strong Dragonite could exist in the wild.

I came back to reality. I have enough Ultra Balls to be able to capture it.

“Jynx, come on out and give this baby a bedtime kiss.” I yelled.

Jynx put it to sleep with Lovely Kiss.

“Lower the H.P. with Ice Punch!”

She punched the Dragon and ice crackled, spreading from her fist all the way across the Dragonite’s body.

“Psychic!”

The Ice type pokemon’s eyes glowed red and an invisible beam from her mind sped toward the sleeping body.

“Thrash.”

She hit the Pokemon once then I told her to stop. The H.P. was low enough.

I kissed the Ultra Ball in my hand, feeling silly, for if anyone was watching I would turn as red as a Magmar. I aimed carefully and released the ball from my grip in an over hand throw. It seemed like it was all going in slow motion. The ball sailed through the air, and bounced once, twice, the dragon was sucked into the ball on its belly. The ball went wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, then click.

“Yahoo!”

I was about to do a victory dance with Jynx, until 20 police officers came crashing through the foliage. They stopped, waiting for me to do something that I didn’t know. I cautiously walked over to Dragonite’s poke ball and lifted it up. I took out my map and searched for the nearest Pokemon Center. I spotted it and headed west. Before I could step out of the clearing, the officers surrounded me and cocked their guns, pointing them at me.

The leader of the group stepped forward, gun still pointed.

“You have violated Code 4 of the Pokemon League HQ.”

I stared at him blankly.

“You have captured the royal Pokemon of Lance, Elite Four member, dragon trainer, pokemon master.”

“Do I have to go to jail or something?”

“No my dear, no, something much, much worse.” He smiled menacingly.

“You have two choices. Pay us one septillilion dollars, or………. DIE.”

The last word echoed in my ears like a horrible nightmare.

I gave him the dirtiest, most rotten look I could muster, then exploded.

“Well, how would I know that? I was just wandering around, aimlessly in the middle of the night. Why isn’t Lance here? It killed my Flareon, with Hyper Beam. He should be accused of having a vicious, uncontrollable, murderous Pokemon. What’s worse having your Pokemon killed, or captured? By a person who’s willing to give it back? Take the stupid thing and leave me alone!”

I started sobbing, remembering the fun times we had together. –Eevee as a little baby, leaping into my arms and licking me like crazy. –Watching as a Drowzee danced into my house and fell asleep in front of Eevee, who thought it had made it faint. –Eevee deciding to evolve into Flareon.

I threw the poke ball at the nearest officer, called Jynx into the poke ball and ran. I ran as fast as I could, ignoring the nagging pain in my side. As I emerged from Viridian Forest into Viridian City, I was knocked down by a Growlithe, biting my leg, I fell to the forest floor. Two officer Jenny’s handcuffed me and dragged me to the Emerald Jail House. I told the officer that my 10 pokemon should go to good homes. He asked what they were.

I whispered, “Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Tauros, Jynx, Arcanine, Blastoise, Gloom, Alakazam, and Pikachu.”

He nodded, seeming to be happy with my response.

“They’ll go to…. homes where…. they’ll be appreciated.”

The last days of my life were awful, they didn’t treat me well, and they cackled malevolently whenever they passed. Finally my end had come, they took me to the area in front of the Viridian City Gym and strapped me to a piece of wood. No one would miss me, except for my Pokemon, because I had no family, Pokemon training was the only way I survived. A cloaked figure released 4 Gyarados and ordered them to use Hyper Beam.

10 goodbye world.

9 take care of my pokemon

8 I had fun in my life

7 send me to my parents

6 Lance why did you have to be a dragon trainer?

5 how about a Magikarp trainer?

4 Code 4, blah, blah, blah

3 it’s just a Dragonite, big deal

2 I’ll be with Flareon

1 Noooooooooooooo!

The beam flew towards me and burned 4 holes through my body. I didn’t feel any pain, just happiness. I saw my parents holding Flareon, I smiled, then blacked out. My body slumped to the ground motionless. The cloaked figure took off his hood and leaned down next to the body.

“Thank you for your gift of very rare Pokemon, they will be put to good use,” the leaded of the Viridian City Gym cackled.

Lance came galloping up on a Rapidash, followed by 500 real police officers and the other Elite Four members. The Team Rocket members were immediately carted off, and the four dismounted and ran to the young girl.

“We’re too late,” Lorelei moaned.

“We shall give her a proper burial,” Agatha murmured.

As Crystal O’Hara was placed in the Earth, her ten faithful Pokemon approached and watched as the dirt slowly covered their owner. When the last grain had been placed, the Legendary Birds let out a mournful cry. Another Legendary Bird, called Afterlife came. It took the dead to the afterlife and so carried Crystal’s soul to a different world. The Pokemon lay on her grave, they would never move until their souls were taken away.

“That’s how much her Pokemon loved her,” Bruno sighed crying.

“Bruno’s crying, now I’ve seen everything.” Lorelei thought.

“May you rest in peace Miss O’Hara,” they whispered.

They turned away and boarded Aerodactyl, flying to Cinnabar Island, to see the mechanical Dragonite destroyed.

PancaKe
14th April 2003, 02:48 AM
It was short and sweet. Nice for a short story! It was soo cute at the end where all her pokemon lay on her grave! But the meanest thing was Team Rocket. She was killed because of stupid Team Rocket. But she seemed happy to be with her Flareon again so I suppose it was good. :) It was so sweet!

~Mist

Dragon_Claw
14th April 2003, 09:18 AM
Lance's Dragonite never would do such a thing, killing another pokémon. Dragonite is a pokémon with the IQ of the average human being, and he saves people drowning in the ocean!

But becides that, good short fic

Karania
14th April 2003, 07:15 PM
It was a mechanical Dragonite, not a real one. I know that real Dragonite's won't kill other Pokemon. But thanks for pointing it out.

Cyrus
15th April 2003, 10:07 AM
Real Dragonites kill things all of the time. What do you think happens when they hyperbeam a level 3 pikachu in Viridian forest? At level 100, I highly doubt that there is anything left of the stupid rat that elected to attack the dragon.

Good story, darker than what I have seen here before, but a good story.

Dragon_Claw
15th April 2003, 10:47 AM
Dragonites live in the dragon den, with pokémon the same strenght to train with. And Dragonites are sensitive pokés, who wouldn't hurt a fly

Karania
15th April 2003, 10:10 PM
You're right that Dragonite's wouldn't hurt anything. Dragonites are sweet, intelligent creatures.