PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys!

PancaKe
21st March 2010, 09:34 AM
Let's be happy. Lets say nice things to each other and about people from the forums, because there's enough hate and violence in the world already. :D

Andrew ~ I like that whenever you come to Sydney, you always try to catch up with me. If I ever go to Queensland again I'll do the same :)

Shaz ~ I like that you have the "I'm so tough but on the inside I'm an intelligent and somewhat caring" thing going on. And that you post lots and always have something to say.

Mikachu ~ I'm very glad you are back! :D

You get the idea.

Telume
21st March 2010, 12:53 PM
PancaKe - You're my hero.

Blademaster - Your posts amuse me in a good way.

kainashi - Ninja post plz.

Lady Vulpix - Amongst the chaos, there is only one!

Mika - HOLY CRAP YOU'RE BACK WOOT.

Mr. Brightside
21st March 2010, 03:29 PM
Blademaster - Your posts amuse me in a good way.

^ This

Houndoom_Lover - Where the heck are you? XDD I kinda miss my Shaman buddy

Everoy
21st March 2010, 07:32 PM
PancaKe - I really really really wanna be friends with you. <3

kazr - Every time you post I giggle. Every time.

Andrew - It's so cute how you hit on me.

shazza
21st March 2010, 10:06 PM
kazr - You are both an amusing and intelligent individual. ^^;

PancaKe - I love how you have a genuine nature and your ability to love people; for the most part, you love to see the best in others. You can also be very amusing and surprise me at times. ^^;

kiyone - You are a very thoughtful person who amazes me, mostly in private, with your thoughts. You're also very sweet ^^;

Mikachu - It's great to see you back here. ^^;

Lady Vulpix - I love to hate you and I hate to love you. ^^;

kainashi - We have gone through a lot together. You modded me way back in 2001 and we were both the authority figures of this thriving forum. We then became PBS rebels during those peak days of 2003-2004 and got banned together. Now we're together again, this time oldcunts just posting at most mildly controversial but still like to contribute to the forums. ^^;

PNT510 - Mostly what I said above. ^^;

firepokemon - I used to idolise you when I was 12, but now when you post you're very amusing. You're also highly passionate about this place, and passion is a great trait to have which you can use in the outside world one day. ^^;

Jeff - Good work on reviving the site. ^^;

Telume - Thanks for the IRC network. ^^;

Telume
22nd March 2010, 12:50 AM
Telume - Thanks for the IRC network. ^^;

No problem.

shazza
22nd March 2010, 01:20 AM
Magmar - Your posts, especially when high,are amusing. You can definitely tell when you're high. And back in 2000 I was scared of you. ^^;

kazr
22nd March 2010, 03:37 AM
My drunken "I love you too :)" from last night got deleted ;( my fault for not reading the OP. WHOOPS!

This is to all of TPM: You're the first exposure I had to the real internet at the tender age of 11, and it would be a lie if I said this place didn't have at least a fraction of a percent of influence on who I am today. From an immature, shit starting little kid to the immature, shit posting man child I am now. I love you all.

Mt. Moon Crew, thanks for keepsin' it real, kickin' it old school, and stayin' heavy. It makes posting on a pokemon forum fun.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd March 2010, 04:12 AM
Heald - I love you because you're not loved.

shazza
22nd March 2010, 05:10 AM
My drunken "I love you too :)" from last night got deleted ;( my fault for not reading the OP. WHOOPS!

You posted that in Mt. Moon, man. :)

Everoy
22nd March 2010, 05:45 AM
You're the first exposure I had to the real internet at the tender age of 11, and it would be a lie if I said this place didn't have at least a fraction of a percent of influence on who I am today.

Samesies, 'cept I was 12. Even though I originally said I was 15 and named Chris lulz <3

kazr
22nd March 2010, 05:46 AM
You posted that in Mt. Moon, man. :)

Don't drink, kids.

Roarkiller
22nd March 2010, 09:29 AM
For being the first forum I joined, modded, and still return to just for nostalgia.

@firepokemon: For complying with my requests to kick me out of the IRC chatroom just for fun back in the old days, lol :P

PancaKe
23rd March 2010, 07:50 AM
Firepokemon ~ You always scared me, especially when I was 12 and you were a mod and in the chat. But now I like you lots because you're nice, and not just scary.

Gavin Luper ~ best friends forever. I love our midnight MSN convos. you always make me laugh out loud till i hurt. I love seeing yoru life through facebook, and through tpm, and I'm glad we're friend and ONE DAY WE SHALL MEET! *shakes fist at world*

Gabi ~ I love the history we have and that even though often we agree to disagree we are still good friends! ps happy birthday

Shonta/Classy Cat ~ I love that even after that tiff between us we can mod together and do our best to help the fanfic forum :) I love your dedication to it as well.

Everoy ~ I like that you want to be friends with me :) we shoudl be friends

More to come later on!

Everoy
23rd March 2010, 07:54 AM
K new BFF <3

PancaKe
23rd March 2010, 07:56 AM
HAI FIVE! :D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th March 2010, 09:21 AM
OH I LOVE YOU ALL.

Asilynne - MIKACHU WINS I am so happy to hear that.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex - No matter what I post in General Discussion, you reply! And I always think of you when I watch ski jump.

Blademaster - I feel so priviledged that I have you as a friend.

Crazy Elf Boy - We, the PCG rivlals of old! Remember that MYT-post-after-CEB joke thingy?

darktyranitar - We have had so much great fun at PCG.

Dragoknight - The defencer of Misc peace.

Fett One - Another PCG friend, together again!

firepokemon - I have ALWAYS had fun reading your posts. I remember you from TPM's past, who wouldn't?

Heald - Scottish kilts, bagpipes and your great sense of humour.

Jeff - I adore your work.

Lady Vulpix - ELÄKÖÖN (LONG LIVE) THE QUEEN!

Magmar - It's great to have another Sailor Moon fan here.

mr_pikachu - We are the two with grammar as ambition. Both of us in our own tongues!

PancaKe - You came up with this wonderful topic. That's enough to say.

Roy Carrde - Thanks for supporting me trough difficult times.

Shadow Wolf - See above.

shazza - You always bring refreshment to the forums!

Telume - To be honest, I didn't put so much faith on you at first, but then you blew me up! Really!

Weasel Overlord - My fellow Final Fantasy fan.

Knight of Time
24th March 2010, 01:20 PM
Blademaster: Much thanks for reserving the final spot in your All-Corners Challenge. I can only bet that when I come up there, the ref will want to play some truely epic final battle music, lol, because you know by now, I have good reasons for going last, and Rawk Hawk is bound to have his hands (or should I say feathers?) full when I bring out his challenger.
Crazy Elf Boy: Of all the people who've made ASB banners for me, you've been the best so far, even when other people stopped making ASB banners and/or mysteriously disappeared. Can't wait for the day when you make that update that shows my 50th Pokemon, whenever that happens.
DarkestLight: One of the best ASB moderators TPM has ever seen...reffed many of my battles there, man, am I glad to be feeling that energy from reffing your battle with chaos_redefined.
Fett One: PCG is definitely your niche my friend...if the mod team ever thought of a new mod there, I think you'd be the right fit.
Jeff: Big kudos for bringing back The Pokemasters, without you, it's hard to say if the main site would have returned.
Lady Vulpix: I've known you for years on here most recently as our newest admin, and perhaps a little more than other TPMers. But, I can't ever imagine what AC/CC would do or be like without you, you've been the biggest reason why it's hard to forget, and also why there is hope that someday it'll flourish again.
MeLoVeGhOsTs: You've been a great addition to the ASB scene, my friend, even more since you began officially modding there, I'm just glad to be able to be helping you and DarkestLight there, especially with working on the first catch list for 2010. It's still a while before we can complete it, but my work there isn't done yet, as I plan to update it today, and possibly start getting in the D/P Pokemon eventually.
Mew Master: Of all the people I've battled in the current ASB, my most memorable battle there was the one I had with you, that 6 on 6 battle. I'm so thankful it went all the way to the end without ending prematurely.
Mikachu Yukitatsu: You definitely kept TPM guessing as to what really happened to you over your long absence, I'm just happy you're back, and slowly putting your TPM life back together.
mr_pikachu: I wish I could have stayed playing Pokemon Hangman, but even these days, whenever I occasionally check out the game without playing, it reminds me of the good times I shared there with you, Christen, and Louis.
The_Missing_Link: Through knowing you in ASB, PCG, and AC/CC, you're one of the few people I've known fairly well on TPM. I'm glad I was able to turn to you when I wanted to get approval for those PCG games. It seems strange, but lol, I might end up setting a record for the most PCG games created that all got the green light of approval, including the Stymied Sentences game.

Magmar
24th March 2010, 01:45 PM
Magmar - Your posts, especially when high,are amusing. You can definitely tell when you're high. And back in 2000 I was scared of you. ^^;

No need to be scared of me! Oh god I used to crazily enforce TPM rules.

Pancake--Always posting something fun and positive! Seriously, keep positive girl. Even when shit hits the fan in your life you're always so bubbly about it, at least on the forums. You always see the good in people, even the ones that suck. You go girl.

Lady Vulpix--I have never had any issues with you at all. I'm glad that you are so on top of the game here, always keeping an eye on us even when we're acting out of hand. You're brilliant, and can do anything you want in life!

Shazza--Your user name has always amused me, since I usually go by Baz offline, and now and again a few of my UK friends call me Bazza, so it's along those same lines. You always make a brotha laugh. When we're both posting in some altered consciousness thread, it's like a conversation. Did we like Pokemon at some point? haha

Firepokemon--Without your extensive dedication to maintaining the history of this forum, many beautiful memories would have been forgotten. Thank you for helping keep the past alive! I've always wondered what you look like.

Everoy--You remind me so much of me a couple years ago, and I had so much fun when I was like that. You show me a side of me that I treasure and I wish I could bring back. Treasure your time in the dorms, man, and keep on keeping on.

Heald--I feel like out of everyone here, you're most likely to be someone I'd chill with IRL. You're chill, and love life, and we can tell. Not many people can love life in that way.

Mikachu Yukitatsu--It's really awesome having another Moon fan to talk to! Have you ever seen SMA? One day, everything will finally come together for you, and the road ahead of you will be clear. You have the ability to do great things. Your ability to translate between many languages is coveted by many very rich people, especially in politics. You could make a living translating Finnish to Japanese, because you also know English. Three very different languages. That is a skill set unique to you. You can sell your talent for a lot of money. Then you can buy all the seasons of Sailor Moon in the original!

kazr--Do you go by Kaz? My old roommate was a Kaz. And I'm Baz! And our other roommate was Kam. Not a whole lot of difference there. Anyways, whenever I'm scrolling through a thread and I see you replied, I just know I'm in for a good laugh. You get people, and it shows.

Jeff--I maintain that you should ask Kevin for his position here. If anyone can run the physics of the forum, you can. You always have fresh ideas to make this place better and you helped keep this little forum, which is like my online home away from home, alive. People can hate all they want when I say this, but if you took Kevin's job, you and Gabi together could really make this place come to life.

Weasel Overlord--As a closet Final Fantasy fan who is dating a Final Fantasy fan and surrounded by serious Final Fantasy fans at all time, your silliness and livejournal updates about playing through the game seriously make my day! I always read, even if I just lurk :(. I remember when you, me, Vulpix.ck87 and Plantae were so hardcore about the WEREWOLF Game! We had so much fun doing that. So many anxious nights!

Green Lanturn--I know you'll read this one day. I'm proud of you man.

I could say nice things about so many more people but I have to get back to my paper, procrastinating on TPM turned into this one huge post instead of a bunch of silly small ones.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th March 2010, 03:33 AM
DarkestLight - Skilled moderation all the way!

MeLoVeGhOsTs - My first complete ASB battle. Such a memory!

abunaidesu
27th March 2010, 01:58 PM
http://icestrike.net/images/data/11h4eqbjpg.gif

Drago
28th March 2010, 05:26 AM
I don't know why, but I randomly thought of this topic today. And for only one, rather random reason.

Magmar - We never, ever interact, but I enjoy your presence on TPM. Good on you.

Yup.

Telume
28th March 2010, 01:09 PM
Telume - To be honest, I didn't put so much faith on you at first, but then you blew me up! Really!

Weasel Overlord - My fellow Final Fantasy fan.

Tis why I'm underappreciated after all. And hey, I'm an FF fan too >_>

Roy Karrde
31st March 2010, 09:06 PM
Heald: You are possibly the most talented debater I have ever come across, I go to many boards to debate, and no one has been able to beat me so easily as you do.

Blademaster: What can I say, you have to be the most unique member here.

Classy_Cat: You have stuck with me through thick and thin, and probably during several times where I didn't deserve it. You are the best friend a person could have.

Crystal Tears: You are a supremely talented RPer, and I am thankful to have you as a fellow mod.

darktyranitar: You were the first to come to me after the whole problem in CotR 2 and apologize, in my book you are the classiest person I know.

Drago
8th April 2010, 09:33 PM
Another thought crossed my mind.

Starry Might - One of GD's perennial figures, Starry's always just so happy and chirpy. Just a ball of sunshine!

...That is all.