PDA

View Full Version : The New and Improved Away Topic - Now With More Pie

Weasel Overlord
23rd March 2010, 03:46 PM
THE AWAY TOPIC
II

Well, this is a similar jig to the last topic. We thought a new one might be nice - we all have to go away sometimes, and we'd like to know why, for how long, and where exactly our compensationary pie is!

Should we have a form? We don't need forms! I mean, you can do a form if you want to. We RPers do seem to like forms, after all...

Basically, for anyone who's new and/or been living under a rock, like, forever; post here if you're buggering off, post here if you're coming back from buggering off, post here for someone else if they cannot, to tell us that they're buggering off. If there's buggering off to be done, this is where we want to know! Cos we're all nosy buggers, really. :D And give us some pie (cake, for me, CT... Who's editing this... Tehehe), otherwise you're not allowed to leave.

Roy Karrde
23rd March 2010, 03:56 PM
Seems simple enough, but what about Kalah's Tip Jar or Donation or what ever? That will... be missed.

classy_cat18
24th March 2010, 04:03 PM
Kalah's not even here to collect anymore. Although all of us could use some spare cash...

Weasel Overlord
25th March 2010, 07:34 AM
Again, this is more of a slight heads-up than an actual "I are buggering off" thinger, but Vulps is coming to stay tonight until Monday, so I won't be able to get online as much as usual, and then I have to go back to Yorkshire for my great grandma's funeral ( D: ) so, again, I probably won't be online as often as usual. Although considering that I said that last time, I may just be on a little bit less than usual.

RPG-wise: Project Dunlake will NOT be affected by this, Darkness Descends may be slightly delayed for my next post, and the same goes for my first underGROUND post, when it starts up.

Now I am going to give pie to myself. Do try and decide what colours we're having the board, will ya? Ta homies. <3

Crystal Tears
25th March 2010, 04:07 PM
I haz a life.

No seriously. XD

Anyways, I have shit to do the next few days. I'll pop on and post in the RPGs I'm in if I can, but underGROUND won't start until tuesday, where my schedual lessens considerably. :3

Sorry for the wait guys! Issues will be cleared up soon~

ChobiChibi
25th March 2010, 07:50 PM
I'm not going away, I'd just like to approve of the numerous use of the word bugger in the opening post :3

Blademaster
26th March 2010, 05:17 PM
I haz a life.

BULLSHIT! :mad:

No seriously. XD

Bullshit. :sweat:

Asilynne
28th March 2010, 08:42 PM
Ill be scarce for about a month, Ill probably be around but I just need to lessen the responsibilities seeing as how Im working, taking courses, apt searching and more I wont get into, just dont count on me for anything useful...but Ill do what I can when I can muster up the willpower for it.

VirtualPlay
29th March 2010, 06:49 AM
Giving you guys a heads up: I am going to be somewhat sparse the rest of March, and will probably disappear completely for the first 5 days of April. Anime Boston is this weekend and, well, I still have a ton of stuff to do for it. So if I don't post for about a week…now you know why. I trust Sie to keep my char alive in RE:PD, although I'll try to fit in a post before April. For everything else…just be patient until I return please. ^^;

Houndoom_Lover
1st April 2010, 03:59 AM
I'm back as if any of you cared :B

I also have a sweet new Mario forum if anyone wants the link too! We have tons of main characters already, but tons and tons are still open. And OCs are welcome toooos X3

Pichu Luver
3rd April 2010, 08:03 PM
I am CRAZY busy with essays and the end of Uni stuff. I don't have time right now to come on. I'm in FF: DD and underGROUND. I'll post as soon as I can but it's just not right now... I'll have some time after 2pm on Monday.

BTW: The house in underGROUND is owned by Nathan and Karen, but their renting out a couple rooms (three story building). They split the second floor between them, but there is two rooms on the third (big attic) and obviously CT's char has the basement. It's an old Victorian house and the stairs to the attic are private but narrow. Like old servants stairs. Karen and Nathan each have their own very small en-suite and there is a common kitchen. Attic rooms are up to the occupiers what they look like/what they have.

Crystal Tears
16th April 2010, 01:22 PM
I hate life.

Anyways, I got my Grandfather's burial this monday, so I haven't exactly been in the posting mood. I suspect I won't until a couple days after. So I'll be away until 22nd. I might post here and there, you never know, I'm just giving far warning.

Lol, Mike~ Keep me alive in RE will you? I'll try to be active, I just don't know.

Blademaster
17th April 2010, 05:52 AM
......Awkward.

Sorry to hear the shitty news, Kwicy. :(

Samchu
17th April 2010, 07:03 AM
Finally have enough time to check in here. I have been away due to masses of schoolwork (yes it's that time). Still got a lot to go through. Expect me to be more active around May 12th, when my exams and essays are finally OVER.

Telume
17th April 2010, 12:53 PM
I know how you feel Sam. I've been getting hammered with assignments these last few weeks too.

darktyranitar
20th April 2010, 05:56 AM
Right, so exam's starting, and depending on the mood, I could either be away until 5th of May, or I'll still be around here like nothing's happening. Or maybe I'll be on and off indefinitely.

Either way... brb, exam

Kurosakura
25th April 2010, 09:09 PM
*magically appears from some void in Topeka*

:ninja:

I'm baaaaack?

Telume
27th April 2010, 12:24 AM
HOLY CRAP WB.

Nayia Waterflower aka starmie44
27th April 2010, 01:43 AM
My labtop is going into repairs for a few days so I'll be back when it's ready. ^.^

ChobiChibi
6th May 2010, 06:27 PM
Heeeeeey! ^^

Just posting to say Sie's computer is having epicfailtimes, so she'll be back whenever it gets sorted :3

Also, my last exam is Monday, so I can start posting soon. Hooray!

*takes some pie*

16th May 2010, 12:40 PM
OMG I'm back!!!! *eats pie*

Asilynne
16th May 2010, 12:41 PM
OMG I'm back!!!! *eats pie*

Yay! Welcome back! My rpg finally started and got your char involved in the first post ^-^

16th May 2010, 12:43 PM
haha, I saw Asil! ^.^ Plus I have a reply ready to post up in a minute that I was working on for the last hour. ;P

ChobiChibi
28th May 2010, 10:31 PM
HI RPG! *bounds in*

Gonna be away from the 3rd til the 9th of June. Going to Estonia on a choir tour! Yayayayayay!

1st and 2nd will probably be a bit busy too... But I'll be online, just unlikely to post. I've pretty much caught up anyway, with the exception of FFDD. But I've posted semi-recently and I planned to wait for others' imput :3

Crystal Tears
8th July 2010, 07:51 PM
Sick, tired and stressed. I can't focus on TPM atm. Be back in a week or so. Please don't kill me off on RE: PD, and in FF: DD I might find time to work up a post and get the battle rolling. Apologies to everyone...

And no NPCing Wynth -_-;

Weasel Overlord
9th July 2010, 09:31 AM
Hay RPG folkies! Just wanted to let you know that I'm moving out of my house this weekend, and I'm gonna be pretty busy with settling in until about Monday, I reckon.

SORRY I WASN'T ON MSN, BEX AND RIO~ I'll probably be able to get on Saturday/Sunday night, I reckon. :D No time to do RPG posts though, so just a headsup. I'll still be lurking here as much as I always do~ <3

ChobiChibi
9th July 2010, 04:57 PM
It's okay, we were just trying to pin you down for discussion XD

Sie, I'm still up for getting the battle rolling and I've got some ideas, lemme know if you still want me to~

Me, on the other hand, I'm here to stay XD I'd love some distraction from the real world plz <3

Weasel Overlord
1st August 2010, 07:09 AM
Another away post from me ¬_¬ just to let you know, I'm on annual leave from work for the next two weeks, and I've got lots of plans.

I'm hoping to get a Light Illuminate post up sometime during the week, but if not it'll be after the weekend, cos I'm going down to London and then having various friends over to stay. ^_^;;

Crystal Tears
7th August 2010, 08:54 AM
I'm away for a week, from today to the 14th, I shall be gone. Have fun all. (This away message is also for River...)

Pichu Luver
7th August 2010, 10:54 AM
Wha hey! I'll post me own away message, 'cause River is now PL you goose. Thusly I'll be away until the 14th of August as well. *waves and bounces off*

Mystic_clown
13th August 2010, 05:50 PM
I'm posting on behalf of Asilynne to let you all know that she will be unable to post for the next couple of days. Due to work related matters, she wont be able to post on TPM until Monday.

Asilynne
27th September 2010, 08:05 PM
Posting for Mystic Clown and myself, we'll probably be away for a week since I'll be on Vacation from work and he is on his way to America as we speak! *serves up some 'welcome to america' cupcakes* So yeah, see you all later!

ChobiChibi
4th October 2010, 02:42 PM
I'm not well. At all. The kind where I've literally been stuck to my bed. So like, I know my posting has been... not frequent recently (zomg, Birthday <3), but I thought I'd poke my nose in here...

Hopefully will be back to posting soon. Over and out~

Weasel Overlord
6th October 2010, 06:52 AM
hey bros. i appear to be struck down with rsi in my left wrist, which is unfortunately my typing-favoured one. it's from typing, so i'm trying to stay away from it til it's better.

i'm really sorry to dunlakers needing a post from me, but i can't even work on my fic one-handed, let alone write a post. :(

ah also, i'm moving back to yorkshire (forever this time!) on saturday, so i may be awol til i've got back settled. of course i'll still be coming here more than once a day, as is my habit, but i won't be posting. ^_^;;

Asilynne
7th November 2010, 07:15 PM
*looks at my last post in this topic* >.> <.< well that was more than a week wasnt it XD

Posting for me and Ben, we'll be getting a bit more active again in RPG to kinda give some of the rpgs we're in a boost so...sorry we kinda went awol for a while ^-^()

Weasel Overlord
8th November 2010, 05:49 AM
hai guys. so you may have noticed that I'm being a bit more absent than I said I would. this is because yeah, I've moved back now and we're settled into our new house, but we don't have intarwebs yet. D: IT SUCKS YOU GUYS. SUCKS ARSE. so obviously I won't be able to come on here even remotely once a day, since the only internet time I have now is when I can squeeze an hour in at the library when I'm not working, which is what I'm doing today.

I honestly have no idea when we'll be internetted again, but I'm really hoping it won't be longer than another two weeks.

SORRY GUYS, ILU ALL. <3

Weasel Overlord
11th January 2011, 08:36 AM
Shocking, it's me posting again. Well, anyone who I talk to on a regular basis (or anyone who reads my lj) will be aware that I've been suffering with on and off RSI in my wrists and forearms for the last few months. It was getting better, but alas now it seems to be striking again, and the only thing I can do really is give myself a rest from the computering.

I'll still be coming on here to check everything's okay, but I won't be able to post in any RPGs, I expect.

Asi, you can take this as my resignation from Light Illuminate, and anyone who's in Project Dunlake who's reading this, I'm declaring that officially dead too. If anyone wants to take over it, PM/IM me and I'll send you all the shit I have.

Asilynne
11th January 2011, 04:15 PM
Noooooo well, we'll keep that character on as an npc just in case you feel better :)

Bear
12th January 2011, 11:04 AM
I'm not really away, I'm just here for the pie.

ChobiChibi
9th March 2011, 05:12 PM
Alright, so the big D word is coming up this month...
*coughDISSERTATIONcough*

Basically I need to get into a regular sleep pattern and look after myself... So no more crazy late nights from me for a while. I'll be watching over this place... And when it's all over, we can start jazzifiying up RPG again :3

So, 29th of March is the big day. Wish me luck. I half need it.

Blademaster
10th March 2011, 07:43 AM
Er... Good luck?

Thargor
25th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Wow, glad to see this forum still going along... Been about five and a half years since I was last here so a bit of a long hiatus.

I've had quite a few fond memories posting here in the past, it helped me get into a groove writing during high school. Which then in turn helped my writing get to a point where I have the job I have now.

Nobody probably remembers me after me after all this time but I'll pop in every now and again to contribute to something.

Asilynne
25th March 2011, 08:11 PM
I remember you! Mainly because I remember your sig XDD Welcome back! Hope you stay around for awhile!

ChobiChibi
25th March 2011, 08:12 PM
Oh wow... Most of your posts are from before I even started posting in RPG...

Welcome back, I guess! Stick around, there'll be more pie.

classy_cat18
25th March 2011, 08:59 PM
*looks at Thargor's previous posts* You were in The Final Exam and Phantasm Online? So was I! You probably don't even remember me! I sure as hell don't remember you! ^^;;

It's great to have old members coming back even if they won't be very active.

Blademaster
26th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Someone who escaped? And now has come back!?

What are you DOING?! Get out of here while you still can!

Thargor
26th March 2011, 09:52 PM
Hmm... Nah, I really don't think at this point in my life I can possibly be sucked in nearly as much when I was participating here as a teenager. Though I am a bit nuts considering participating in a few rpg's when my job is to write.

Any suggestions for good ongoing rpg's to join and shake up?

Asilynne
26th March 2011, 10:39 PM
If you want a casual one that you can post in without being too srs bznz give It sucks to be Us! A try. It's a good fun crazy type of RPG that you can have fun parodying :) I also of course welcome you to join mine "Light Illuminate" :)

ChobiChibi
11th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Aloha guys! Just a heads up, heading to Italy on Thursday, but since I'm going down Tuesday night because we have all day rehearsals to do... So yeah, Tuesday onwards won't be able to post til the following Wednesday. Not sure if Verona is as covered in Wifi as Estonia was, so dunno about internet access from me phone... Don't go killing off my babies, please <3

In simple words: Italy 14th to 22nd of June. Expect pictures of me hijacking a gondola in Venice. "JUST ONE CORNETTO, GIVE IT TO MEEEEE, DELICIOUS ICE CREAM FROM ITALYYYY"~

Blademaster
13th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Computer is fucked again. May be gone for awhile. Sorry about that.

Heald
24th June 2011, 04:38 AM
Away until Tuesday.

Deal wiv it bichezzzzzzzz

Asilynne
29th June 2011, 07:46 PM
My household will not have the internet for awhile, we've moved out and now need to get our tv/phone/internet back up. Sooooo please have patience while we unpack and get everything set up again :) We may be able to have internet access sometimes (like now) but its only when we take a laptop to the leasing office and steal their internet XD

Heald
7th July 2011, 06:11 AM
I'm away until Tuesday. Again. Babai.

ChobiChibi
19th August 2011, 08:15 AM
I'm away singing in Cardiff this weekend, I forgot to say. Infact, I may be in Wales right now :O Haven't seen many sheep, so can't be sure.

Blademaster
22nd August 2011, 12:40 PM
Laptop is finally and for truly dead. Will be limited in posting for awhile. Again. Toodles.

ChobiChibi
27th August 2011, 06:16 PM
Hallo darhlings! Due to a stressful week, I'm popping down to uni to see the bf before he gets stuck back into work again. I'm going tomorrow night (Sunday) til Thursday. I'll have my phone on me, so I'll be able to read what you guys are up to. BEHAVE <3

Blademaster
28th August 2011, 12:35 PM
Back.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th September 2011, 11:28 PM
Don't know if I should even write this. Firstly, my only RPG may be dead already, secondly, I will be away from my computer for one day only.

Anyhow, I'm going to a short vacation, but will be back already tomorrow.

Samchu
15th September 2011, 05:24 AM
Life has kinda blindsided me the last couple of weeks. Sorry about that. I will post in everything I'm in this weekend. Promise.

ChobiChibi
15th September 2011, 05:50 AM
Don't know if I should even write this. Firstly, my only RPG may be dead already, secondly, I will be away from my computer for one day only.

Anyhow, I'm going to a short vacation, but will be back already tomorrow.

It's not dead yet! I've been meaning to catch you on Facebook and talk to you about it. If you see me online gimme a shout, kay? :3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th September 2011, 08:29 AM
Good to hear! I'll try to be more on Facebook, but the hours may be a bit crazy. I hope we'll chat soon!

ChobiChibi
29th September 2011, 05:09 PM
Alright, so I'm going to visit the bf for my birthday. Gone tomorrow until Sunday. I expect lots of gifts on my return >:O

Expect lots of productivity when I get back... Post everywhere, I will. Have a good weekend team, don't break anything whilst I'm gone~

Asilynne
30th September 2011, 09:31 AM
We can't get you anything better than what you are getting ;DDDDD Have fun Bex and have a happy birthday!!! <3

ChobiChibi
3rd December 2011, 06:10 PM
Dear RPG,
I'm making a very spontaneous surprise trip down to Chichester on Monday to visit my dear bf as it is our 5th anniversary. I have not told him I am doing this, I am brimming with excitement and I was THIS close to telling him I was coming when subtly finding out if he's busy on Monday.
So yeah, I'm probs not gonna be around for a few days... May not even come back til Wednesday (can't remember what time I have to be in work for lol), so be good. If you need to reach me, y'know how >_>
Love the very excited Bex.

EDIT: This is me:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/321/8/5/stewie_gif_5_by_stewie1and1rupert-d4gfmqw.gif

Shadow Wolf
12th December 2011, 07:54 AM
To the RPG forum...

I'm going to be less active for a while. Being very honest, Maplestory's new patch has me hooked up much like everyone who buys a new videogame they like.

I won't be inactive, don't worry. :)

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Uraziel
27th December 2011, 03:06 AM
I won't be here for a week or maybe two.
Meanwhile, I wish all of you a good start into the new year.

Uraziel

ChobiChibi
14th August 2012, 11:27 AM
Hello away topic!

In Cardiff until Sunday, singing and stuff. Moving house soon after that, so behave, and I'll see you all soon <3

Asilynne
8th September 2012, 04:04 PM
I know we've pretty much been absent anyway, but starting Monday we will well and truly be away as it will be the week of our wedding! We wish all of you could be there!! See you on the 18th!

Blademaster
9th September 2012, 01:17 AM
You better get us footage of you two dancing to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEJ8CzAD4TE), is all I'm saying.

BTPoke
11th September 2012, 04:10 PM
I agree with blade 100%. if you don't dance to that, then something's wrong with you ;D

kalad1
1st October 2012, 07:27 AM
uh, hey, given I can't think of a better place to put this, I'm back. sorry about vanishing... I kinda had some stuff going on RL