PDA

View Full Version : where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

Pages : 1 [2]

Mew Master
26th September 2010, 10:08 AM
I'm currently up against Blue's Gym, which is a challenge since the trainers there are about the same level as my team (Early-mid 50s)

Currently I have a Gallade, Aerodactyl, Typhlosion, Blastoise, Jolteon, and Garchomp as my team, and the Gallade is the lowest leveled at 49 or so.

Caught Latias in Pewtew, kinda easy tbh.

Charles Legend
26th September 2010, 02:36 PM
Blade it was a simple typo, no big deal.

but frankly its a stupid challenge I mean there no way I would release my starter nor my Togetic....

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
26th September 2010, 11:11 PM
Why is it a stupid challenge, exactly? It makes the game much more difficult and depending on the rules you play by it can actually make the game more of an experience. These games are easy. It'll make you sweat a bit to have every time you send out a Pokemon possibly be its last...

Charles Legend
30th September 2010, 11:10 AM
Yeah well it's just not my cup of tea, Anyways here an update on my SoulSilver team...

Pit (Togetic) EXtrasensory, Metronome, Wish, Yawn Lv. 30
Link (Flaffy) Thundershock, Tackle, Thunder Wave, Headbutt Lv. 24
Misty (Poliwag) Surf, Bubble, Hypnosis, Rain Dance Lv. 19
Basil (Bayleef) Razor Leaf, Tackle, Synthesis, PoisonPowder Lv. 20
Hunter (Heracross) Aerial Ace, Focus Blast, Brick Brake, Endure Lv. 21
Escargot (Slugma) Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw Lv. 22

~Charles Legend

Knight of Time
19th October 2010, 08:33 PM
Well, again, I haven't made much progress in HG since last time (first 8 badges gotten already), so I'm trying to get up to around the same point in SS, just got to Goldenrod City in SS, and will soon be taking on Team Rocket in the Radio Tower.

crown34
27th October 2010, 08:23 PM
Recently started a new playthrough.
Got: Quilava,Scyther and Togetic at Morty's gym. All at LV 30

Mew Master
3rd November 2010, 10:11 AM
Right now, not facing Red cuz my highest at the point i beat Blue was like... 53 or something. So I decided to go after the Elite Four (also after I got Mew) to level them up and beat the E4 once more.

So far It':

Aerodactyl
Blastoise
Garchomp
Jolteon
Mew
Typhlosion

The lowest at 54 and the highest at 56. Still can't get past Bruno, but EXP is EXP until I can beat Red... which will be a miracle in and of itself whenever I get around to it.