PDA

View Full Version : Digital Adventure: Hybrids (STARTS) no LSUs

kalad1
13th April 2003, 07:05 PM
Sorry for not posting this yesterday, a little thing called real life reared it's ugly head.

In the digital world, there is a prophesy.
A great darkenss will befall the land, the world will shift and chaos will reign. the darkness will only be lifted by the presence of heroes.

These heroes will know both the joys of life and the pains of death, they will bear the arm of hope and will be different from any creature seen before, they will be similar to digimon, but different, they will have knowledge and skills that they cannot explain. they will each embody a virtue and a characteristic. these heroes will have only partial knowledge of their past.
courage, friendship, knowledge, love, sincerity, reliability, hope and light shall be the characteristics they bear.
Valor, honor, truth, compassion, sacrifice, justice, spirituality, and humility are the virtues that these heroes will carry.

you are a teenager, going about your life as you please, perfectly sure of your life, when you have a terrible accident, like a car crash or house fire. you die, fully realizing that it is unavoidable. then oddly, you regain consiosness, in a place you do not know, bearing a gauntlet on your arm with a small square screen on one part of it. a voice comes from the gauntlet, "...Digivice......hero...." and it turns silent.

you find yourself changed, in a form unfamiliar to you, with hazy memories of your past, whole parts of your life missing. you wander into this world, hoping for answers.

agumon,courage,valor
gabumon,friendship,honor
tentomon,knowledge,truth
biyomon,love,compassion
palmon,sincerity,sacrifice
gomamon,reliability,justice
patamon,hope,spirituality
gatomon,light,humility

Name:Kalad Galadorian
hybrid:agumon
special ability: combat trance, he can either be serene and graceful or go into a raging assault, of his own choice
how I died:was hit by a semi, while not in a car.
Kalad
I was late to school again, I had to get there! If I didn't get there soon, I would be officially late, and my mom would have me grounded for the rest of my life! I glanced at my watch, "Damn It!" I shouted and began running faster.
I ran past dozens of houses, shops and alleys, not really noticing that they were there, since I was focusing solely on getting to school.
I then ran into a street, not noticing the don't cross signal. Then IT came, the semi. I saw it and was so shocked I stopped, It was right in line to hit me. The driver hit the brakes, however, it was too late, all it did was lessen the massive number of bones that got damaged by the impact.
I blacked out. I awoke facing a ceiling with lights on it, the ceiling seemed to be moving. No, wait, I was moving, not the ceiling. I looked to my sides and realised where I was, I was in a hospital. I was going to say something when I felt it, the icy cold premonition of death.
The person pushing the stretcher looked at me and leaned closer. With my mind muddled and confuse, all I managed to say was, "not fast enough." Then I felt a dreadful chill and Blacked out.....
I died.....

Tyler and Hobbes
13th April 2003, 08:05 PM
name:Blaze Shifts
Hybrid form:Gomamon
special ability: Can twist up words so that he can force the truth out of people, thet have to say the truth when there around him
how you died: accidently got shot by his teacher teaching him how to use a gun

how ya like it?

Edit;edited it

Blaze
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another boring day at school. at least we had that cool sub, Mr.

Yuri. Mr.yuri made us live the things we were studying. Like when we were studying The play, Mid Summers night dream, he got

lots of special effects and made a movie. and in Art we went to a museum. today we were studying the cowboys and what they did, and how they helped farmers after the Civil War. We got to

use guns under his supervision. I didn't know how to shoot a musket so he was teaching me. They were of course not loaded, or so we thought. While I was laying the gun down, I tripped, and the gun shot my heart. Someone tried to pool it out. And that's the last I remember.

Arnen
14th April 2003, 07:34 AM
~Name: Hatsuki Seyelin (last name, first name)
~Age: 16
~Gender: M
~Hybrid form: Gabumon
~Special ability: When his friends are in trouble, he starts to glow blue, and his power is acutely increased.
~How you died: He tried to save his girlfriend, who fell beneath the ice when they were out skating, and drowned.

Ack. No time to post! Post after school I shall!

EDIT: Mark-ups. The color looked pink. *is disgruntled* :\

Toxicity
14th April 2003, 05:55 PM
Sorry I'm late....But I'm here. ^^;

Name: Laura Starway
Hybrid Form: Biyomon
Special Ability: Can end a fight from her heart
How You Died: I was left alone in a lake and drowned from fatigue

~*~Laura Starway~*~

It was another boring field trip at a lake...But at least we had a few hours to swim. The preps tricked me into going out to the center of the lake...But I regret falling for it.

"Remember...If you last an hour, We'll come back and help you to shore..." The leader said. I nodded and waited for an hour: they didn't come back. So I continued waiting for another hour: They still weren't back. I grew deeply tired...I felt fatigue coming to me....I closed my eyes and fell into the deep tiredly....I felt a chill down my spine and stopped breathing: I drowned.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arnen
14th April 2003, 07:36 PM
OoC: Ok, a few quick things about Seylan's girlfriend *hears girls go, "Oooh!"* Shaddup! Eh, her name's Rachel, she has auburn hair and bright green eyes, and is in Seyelin's class.

~^*Seyelin*^~

Ah, last period of the day.WHY did it hafta be history? I always ended up tired after I got back from school. Of course, that went for anyone, I suppose, who had to suffer through history at the end of the day.

Rachel caught my eye and grinned flirteously. I groaned inwardly. Once again, she had charmed her way into getting me to go skating after school. I half-wished it was summer, but then she'd probably rope me into swimming. I sighed. At least she was cute, right?

I glared at the clock as the teacher droned on and on about some little country I (he as well) couldn't pronounce. Finally, the clocked ticked the three-o-clock hour. "Yes," I whispered, gathering my things.

Rachel met me at my locker. Flashign a rather forced smile, I swung my backpack, which was overwheighted with my skates, over my shoulder. SHe practically dragged me to the lake, and immediately began showing off, pulling a whole bunch of moves I had only seen in the Olympics. I stood at the side, noticing she was headed towards some rather thin-looking ice.

"Rae!" I shouted, "That ice's looking a little thin! Come back over here!"

"Oh, don't be such a big baby," she taunted. She must've heard the cracking noise, and looked down as I did. She screamed as the ice gave way beneath her.

"Rae!" I yellled running to the hole in the ice. She was barely holding on, shivering.

"S-Seyelin..." she said weakly, "Help me!"

I grabbed onto her wrist, tugging hard. I grabbed the back of her jacket, pulling her to her feet. She stood shivering for an instant. However, in doing so, I lost my balance, and fell through. Rachel screamed, grabbing for my hand to late.

"Seyelin!!

The last thing I heard was her voice, screaming my name...

"I'm sorry..." I gurgled with my last breath.

... I died...

Arnen
20th April 2003, 08:34 PM
OoC: Aww, c'mon, this was a great idea... C'mon people, post!! *in other words, bump*

Tyler and Hobbes
20th April 2003, 09:07 PM
Yeah!!! I agree. Thank you Naboo for letting me see the light. *Light shines down* If we all do our part this could make it. And I bet Kalad worked realy hard on it. So what do you say?

Arnen
20th April 2003, 09:19 PM
I say, "Yea!"

... See? I just said it :D

Dogman
11th May 2003, 03:48 PM
Name:Yoku Kinbayuk
hybrid:patamon
Special ability:Can turn invisible to surprise an enemy.
How I died:I was on top of an apartment and I tripped.AHHHHH!

Yoku

I had to get my homework,fast!I ran upstairs and found it floating outside.I ran upstairs and on top of the apartment.I reached out,but I tripped over a rock."Help,Help!YAHHHHHH!"I yelled but no avail.My bones were broken and I was knocked out.I woke up in a room where many people were around me.Doctors,yeah.
I decided It was time to rest.I said"You tried,you didn't...try...enough."Everything went black.People were screaming.My mother cried so hard,It made me almost cry.I died...

kalad1
11th May 2003, 03:58 PM
UHHHH, dude, my rpg has DIED! I am saving the Idea for another time

Arnen
11th May 2003, 04:05 PM
*is sad* It's such a good idea, too... :(

RyoDragon
11th May 2003, 05:15 PM
Name: Clipitchi "Clip" Zangoomi

Hybrid: Tentamon

Special Ability: Static -- Any enemies or people that come in (physical) contact with him.

How you died: Was killed by a criminal he tried to stop that had been terrorizing the county.

Clip

I had just gotten out of school. I was walking home when a guy came rushing by wearing black. Two cops soon followed.

"whew", I thought, "He must have stolen something ." I got home and used my key to open the door since my mom doesn't get home before I do. It was 7:30 I last looked at the clock.

I heard a bang I recognized as the door being knocked in.
I walked cautiously downstairs. As soon as I hit the floor, someone was charging unknowingly.

It was the man in black from the street. He hit me, but we both flew back. He got up and pulled out a knife as soon as I got up. He got me with the knife twice in the stomach but I got him a couple uf times -- banging him against the wall and punching he lost conciousness.

I was tired afterward...
I sat down...
I rested against the wall...
My mom came in and rushed to me...
I said "I love you, Mom"...
She said so too...
I died...

Arnen
11th May 2003, 05:18 PM
Did you, like, not see what kalad just posted? IT'S DEAD. And, another thing, there's no LSUs anyway.