PDA

View Full Version : May CoroCoro: BW screens and time-travel event Celebi

Jeff
13th April 2010, 09:21 AM
The latest issue of CoroCoro shows screenshots that reveal the sprites of both main characters as well as a new 3D graphical style for the upcoming Pokémon games, Pokémon Black and White Versions. In addition to that, one screenshot showed the inside of the Pokémon Center, revealing a counter that many have speculated is the Pokémart.

The issue also announces a new event. The much-anticipated event Celebi that gives access to the time traveling event in HeartGold and SoulSilver will be distributed at showings of the upcoming movie, Master of Illusion: Zoroark. The event is activated when taking this particular Celebi to the Ilex Forest shrine, and gives new insights into your rival's past as well as the Team Rocket story.

One more thing that the issue mentions is the legendary beast event that we've known about for some time. Anyone who preorders tickets to the Zoroark movie will get a shiny legendary beast for their Generation 4 Pokémon game. These beasts all know moves that they can't learn normally in the games.

UPDATE:
A small tidbit has recently surfaced mentioning that next month's issue will reveal how to obtain Zoroark in the game.

Link
13th April 2010, 09:42 AM
When the movie comes out, I am going to try my best to go to the event to get the shiny beast into my game. Anyone know what shiny beast it is and what moves it will come with?

Jeff
13th April 2010, 10:42 AM
One of the three. I don't know if you pick one or if it's random. And the special moves from an earlier thread on this are: Raikou - Zap Cannon, Entei - Flare Blitz, and Suicune - Sheer Cold.

Link
13th April 2010, 07:30 PM
Cool, man. I think they all have ExtremeSpeed, right?

Telume
14th April 2010, 01:11 AM
I'll go for the Celebi but IDK about the gerb--I mean beasts.