PDA

View Full Version : Trashy TV

PancaKe
20th April 2010, 08:23 AM
How great is it?

Right now I'm watching Gordon Ramsay kick ass in some small failing restaurant and I'm loving it. This poor mexican french chef named Michelle (a guy) is so upset and angry. Ahhhhhh what a great show.

:D

Favourite trashy tv shows? Last time you watched trashy tv? Comments on how good or bad Kitchen Nightmares is? etc?

Blademaster
20th April 2010, 09:51 AM
ABFvu4IFtBI

Ramsay is the best.

abunaidesu
20th April 2010, 03:03 PM
I love Kitchen Nightmares.

Bear
20th April 2010, 05:25 PM
I abhor Jersey Shore and fail to see how so many people can stand watching it...

Drago
20th April 2010, 09:09 PM
I'm with Bear on Jersey Shore. The thing I hate most is that these horrible, horrible people are being rewarded with ratings. I wish they would just go away.

Trying to think of trashy things I watch... Wrestling! I kind of miss my days of being an avid fan, but then all the guys I liked jumped ship, and I basically lost interest. Must have been about five years ago or so now?

Telume
20th April 2010, 10:35 PM
Deadliest Catch ftw.

Bear
21st April 2010, 04:39 PM
how is deadliest catch trashy? That's like calling the History channel trashy lol

Srsly on Jersey Shore...any show where the people are speaking english and you STILL need subtitles because they are so brainless and incoherent that they can't be understood is an abomination.

abunaidesu
21st April 2010, 06:42 PM
i have never seen an episode of jersey shore in my life

Jeff
21st April 2010, 06:54 PM
^ This.

I'll keep my faith in humanity thank you very much.

abunaidesu
21st April 2010, 07:10 PM
my faith in humanity has already dissipated upon seeing headlines like "Snooki Dumped Me in a Voicemail, Says Boyfriend" on local news sites

:(

classy_cat18
21st April 2010, 11:49 PM
Does weeknight Adult Swim programming count? Because Drinky Crow is retarded, yet I can't bring myself to change the channel.

Telume
22nd April 2010, 12:36 AM
Does weeknight Adult Swim programming count? Because Drinky Crow is retarded, yet I can't bring myself to change the channel.

You still get Cartoon Network? Lucky! I usually watch the Saturday night blocks though, the Sunday + Weekday block usually has retarded stuff on.

Magmar
23rd April 2010, 07:25 AM
I loves Superjail. I would have to call it trashy... but so good!

I'm sure if anyone can speak to the quality of Jersey Shore, it's probably me, giving that I went to elementary school with one of the guys. It's the most pitiful, pathetic, raunchy, disgusting portrayal of my culture that I've ever seen. If anyone really thinks that all Italian-Americans act like that then they should come to Rhode Island. We're quiet and quaint, good ol' American boys and girls, who just happen to like a lil' extra gravy on their baked ziti, and love the gays and have statues of The Blessed Mother in our backyards. There's just a small handful of people that act like those Jersey Shore twats, and most of us find that minority to be completely ridiculous. Not only is the guido style outdated, most people find those who act like a guido to be arrogant, annoying, full of themselves, and not worth anything but a quick screw because they're all sluts. And not to mention a good chunk of them are not even of Italian heritage to begin with. The girls are all anorexic and orange yet really smart, and the guys are really stupid and orange. They all inevitably work in a restaurant. You never see guidos working anywhere but serving you dinner. Mind you they make a ton of money because they're sweet and charming on the clock, but once you run into a group of guidos at the clubs, they are just a group of guys dressed in Ed Hardy stuff that do stupid dances while shitfaced and no girls dance with them. It's kind of sad, really, most of those guys are really insecure and moronic, and have lousy personalities and so they try to bling themselves out to make themselves stand out more.

Bitch please, I'll pwn any gweed, any day of the week.

Blademaster
23rd April 2010, 09:08 AM
Your synopsis made me curious, Magmar. brb, checking out Jersey Shore on Youtube.

*five seconds later*

My Italian half just hanged itself. Thanks, TV.

Katie
27th April 2010, 10:50 PM
Yall can shut your damn mouths about Jersey Shore, it's fucking hilarious and makes everyone feel better about themselves