PDA

View Full Version : Misty's Starmie???

CobaltDragon
13th April 2003, 09:21 PM
Hey! Whatever happened to Misty's Starmie??? All of a sudden it disappeared!

SuperSonic
13th April 2003, 10:00 PM
She gave it to her sisters along with horsea in the Misty Mermaid.

***Spoiler***

She has it again now that she's taken over the Cerulean City gym.

***Spoiler Ends.......now***

CobaltDragon
14th April 2003, 01:17 AM
oh, she did? i didn't know that ok then! that mystery was settled...it's good that she's becoming the actual gym leader now, like all the games suggest....but the downfall is she's leaving...i hope May gets into fights with Ash

Riven
14th April 2003, 03:14 AM
I'm pretty sure they'll argue.

Ash can't do anything right, and Misty always found someway to point that out, it won't take May that long to figure it out, although she's a newbie trainer isn't she? Maybe Ash will do a Misty on her and start pointing out her mistakes ^_^; that would be good

CobaltDragon
14th April 2003, 03:47 AM
well in R/S your Rival (May or Brendan) is meant to be an already experienced trainer who teaches you stuff....maybe she'll teach Ash more about training and Hoenn. Or then again, May might be less experienced...like Kasey was! Or..they might be the same and both do stupid things...ah we'll just have to wait and see

Riven
14th April 2003, 03:58 AM
I can't wait for Advance Generation to start here in Asutralia, but it's going to be awhile, though I've seen clips from the first episode and Haruka (I think this name is better) is going to be an funny character.

though I thnk a serise following the adeventures of Richie, or Casey would be cool.

Hell I think a serise following the adventures of Kenta and Marina, even Jun would cool.

Maybe even a serise that followed the Adventures of Gary would have been interesting, before and after he decided to become a reasearcher like Prof. Oak.

I mean the creators of pokemon give us all these other interesting characters for like occasional appearances like Gary and Casey, then theres the episodes where they have the character in it for two, three maybe four episodes like Richie and lastly we have the characters that only appear in speicals or in movies, like Kenta, Marina, Jun and any other characters I can't remember.

They do it with the bad guys too. I mean give Butch and Casidy and Domino a couple more appearances!

CobaltDragon
14th April 2003, 04:23 AM
You're from Australia too?

Anyway, I see what you mean....there's plenty of things they can do to make the cartoon more interesting. They introduced many characters in the games so why not the show??? I always thought Johto would be about Hiro and Kamon, and then I thought Advanced Generation would be about Brendan and May, but still Ash...those must only be Game characters.

And why isn't Ash catching anything when he gets the chance? Not only that, he's also giving away his Pokemon! Look at Primeape for example! Wouldn't he rather decline and leave 'em with Oak? THe probelm is he gets too involved in situations, which forces him to give them away...like the Butterfree mating and the Charicific Valley...

Riven
14th April 2003, 04:38 AM
Yeah I'm from Australia, Nelson Bay, NSW, I've been a pokemon fan since the show first started here in Australia ^_^

Anyway, I know exactly what you mean about Ash, that's particularly the only thing I hate about him, he's too kind, I mean being kind is bad, but he keeps letting his strong pokemon go.

If he had still had Primape and Butterfree, imagine how far he would've went in the Indigo League. I mean don't get me wrong and all, he's a good trainer when you get right down to it but he doesn't realize that you don't give away your best pokemon.

Like Pidgeot for that matter, I'm sure those other Pidge's and Pidgeot's could've looked after themselves after that.

And Ash's passing up every chance to catch descent pokemon is what made stop watching it for awhile. He's had the chance to catch, a giant Onix, he had the chance to catch a giant Tentacruel he's even had the chance to catch Gryadose's before and he doesn't.

I mean, come on Ash! Those things on your belt are called Pokeball's! USE THEM!

ILikePokemonP
14th April 2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Riven

Yeah I'm from Australia, Nelson Bay, NSW, I've been a pokemon fan since the show first started here in Australia ^_^
Everyone I see claims on here claims that, whats going on :rolleyes:

Riven
14th April 2003, 06:41 AM
What do you mean? That I'm from Nelson Bay NSW or that I've been a fan since it started here?

My mum and I were staying at my aunts and I had to sleep on a god awful lounge, and when I woke up and turned on Cheeze Tv, Pokemon started. It was only by chance that I got to see it.

Hanada Tattsu
14th April 2003, 10:59 AM
About the topic, Misty does indeed get back Horsea (yes!!) and Starmie when she returns to the gym.

She gets in a package deal her sisters' old Dewgong, Seaking (the Goldeen they had in the gym episode must have evolved) and also a huge Gyarados.

Anyway, Ash does give away his best Pokemon, but he learned to not make the same mistakes in Johto. He gave

*Spoiler Alert*

Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl, and Phanpy to Oak, along with all his captured Pokemon in Johto, Heracross. Larvitar doesn't really count because he never actually captured it, he just returned it to its Tyranitar mother.

*End Spoiler Alert*