PDA

View Full Version : Protesting the stupidest law ever.

Telume
23rd April 2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36735281/ns/politics

This shit pisses me off. This law basically says that the police can basically jail you if they suspect you're here illegally and if they (the federal government) don't find this law unconstitutional, I'm seriously ready to go protest 'cause this is unfair.

Roy Karrde
23rd April 2010, 05:14 PM
This shit pisses me off. This law basically says that the police can basically jail you if they suspect you're here illegally and if they (the federal government) don't find this law unconstitutional, I'm seriously ready to go protest 'cause this is unfair.

Actually its more like if you do not have any sort of identification with you, nor are in any databases. Which if caught by the INS you would be in the same amount of trouble anyway.

Sadly the last three Administrations, including the latest one, have failed to stem the tide of what is quickly becoming a overwhelming problem in the United States, that states feel like they have no other choice but take matters into their own hands.

kazr
23rd April 2010, 08:56 PM
Actually its more like if you do not have any sort of identification with you, nor are in any databases. Which if caught by the INS you would be in the same amount of trouble anyway.

Dumb ass defends retarded law, America keeps getting shittier.

What's new

kazr
23rd April 2010, 08:57 PM
America keeps getting shittier.

heh much like ur posting

Blademaster
24th April 2010, 10:46 AM
God bless the Southwest...