PDA

View Full Version : Congrats CCC :D

Andrew
13th December 2002, 05:57 PM
Hey Citrus Crush Chikorita, Congrats on being Other Anime's new Moderator ^^; That's great for you eh! ^^ I know you'll do a great job and will do your best!

Now I think its time for a piccie of your favourite Pokemon. :D

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs307.png

Congrats again!

Sakura Kinomoto
13th December 2002, 08:45 PM
lol, finally something big happens :D

Congrats CCC! Do a good job and try not to screw up here and there.:o

Lightning
13th December 2002, 09:09 PM
Wai! Congratulations, CCC!! ^__^ I'm sure you'll do a great job here!

Bai,
Lightning

youdontknowme
13th December 2002, 10:42 PM
A new mod?!?!? never came across something like this b4. cangratualtions ccc. I bet u have all those special mod priveleges and stuff unlike the normal ppl . lol. well, congrats.

Last Exile
14th December 2002, 05:47 AM
WOW! This is amazing!

My eternal gratitude must go out to PlatinumHawke for giving me this position. It means a lot for him to trust me with this. I will do my best to fulfill the position as mod of OA and make this forum good for everyone. Geez, I never seriously thought I'd be a mod.

So as long as we all stick to the rules and don't do anything stupid, everything's cool, okay? Sweet! So let's have a rocking good time and have fun! :D ;) This is a cool forum, so let's keep it up and enjoy anime! ;)

And congrats to OzAndy on the Fanfic mod position. You deserve it mate! ;)

Sorry if that was too hyper. I bought the new Pearl Jam album, Riot Act, two days ago and I can't stop listening to it! It's the album of the year! I can't stop thinking about I Am Mine, Can't Keep is great and the riff for You Are coupled with its lyrics leaves me giddy!

Lady Vulpix
14th December 2002, 01:28 PM
PH told me the news. Congratulations, Ryan! I know you'll do a great job. :yes:

youdontknowme
14th December 2002, 02:09 PM
New mods r just sprining up over night :)

RedStarWarrior
14th December 2002, 02:09 PM
Yea! I hope (and know) you will do a great job!

mvtm
15th December 2002, 07:35 PM
Yeah many congrats , i hope you do and a good job and i really think youll do it , well time to start working and clearing up spam , sorry about been late , it seens we have another happy TPM mod , keep being active and stuff . see ya also congrats OzAndrew actuaally i knew you get eventually mod there :)

Chris
18th December 2002, 11:32 AM
Nice work CCC. :D

I do believe I've never posted in here before... :x