PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again

Darth CookieMonster
1st May 2010, 02:57 PM
Hey everyone remember me? lol i kinda took a break from TPM for lil while, and i apologize that i didnt tell anyone. Anywho, just for an update, i have a level 25 Orc Fury Warrior named Bastinus. Im stationed on Aerie Peak. i have toons that i play around on but my Orc is my main, so just clarifying. :) im glad to be back. AS for ASB purposes, i am probably going to contact Darkly as to where i should go with that, because i am pretty sure i have some matches that got DQed bacuse of me. I am hoping to join an RPG or something too. so ya hi everyone :)

Knight of Time
1st May 2010, 03:01 PM
It's nice to see you again, Darth CookieMonster.

Yeah, unfortunately, the match I was reffing between you and Wolfsong was DQed...she wanted a DQ after the extra time she gave you passed (generally, if someone is getting close to the DQ time in a battle, their opponent can give them extra time to post, such as a few days), but I can continue to ref your Safari Zone quest if you want to resume it.

It's all up to you.

Telume
1st May 2010, 03:18 PM
Welcome back.

Kurosakura
1st May 2010, 03:40 PM
Welcome back, DCM! I recently came back, too. Pity we're not on the same realm, I have a level 51 Tauren Restoration Shaman (Auanicoga) and 27 Blood Elf Protection Paladin (Altina) now, magically obtained after 3 weeks of playing WoW. I'm on Stonemaul if you ever wanna stalk me.

Drusilla
1st May 2010, 04:15 PM
Oh, harro there. Welcome back!

abunaidesu
1st May 2010, 04:32 PM
no level 80 paladin?

Kurosakura
1st May 2010, 04:40 PM
I started playing WoW about 3 weeks ago. I don't play every single waking moment of my life. :P

Blademaster
1st May 2010, 07:10 PM
Obligatory generic "Welcome back." post.

Darth CookieMonster
1st May 2010, 10:35 PM
thanks u guys for the welcome back stuff... and im probably not gonna sorry Kuro lol. if u get that lonely i will though without a doubt. and about ASB... im debating on whether i should just start a new team or not. ill talk about it with a mod or something. its up to them after all.

Kurosakura
1st May 2010, 11:13 PM
DCM, you make it sound like I'm desperate. D:

Anyways, it's really up to you if you want to restart your team.

Darth CookieMonster
2nd May 2010, 07:05 AM
Lol, sorry didnt mean for that Kuro, ;D I dont think i will though. I love them too much. :)

shazza
2nd May 2010, 07:29 AM
I found it pretty humorous how you instantly just started ranting on about your World of Warcraft characters - mind you, without even mentioning the title whatsoever itself in your post - as if any of us give two shits about your piss weak attempt at a piss weak game.

But, other than my antagonising attitude, all I can say is welcome back and I hope you continue posting. :wave: :)

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd May 2010, 07:45 AM
Well you cared enough to post in his topic.

shazza
2nd May 2010, 08:18 AM
I posted to comment on the humor I found within the OP, as well as genuinely welcoming a new member back. I did not post to show any interest in World of Warcraft.

Drago
2nd May 2010, 08:50 AM
Does this mean Atazoth has died, shazza? :(

shazza
2nd May 2010, 08:59 AM
Atazoth-free since February 2008!

Telume
2nd May 2010, 11:54 AM
Sounds fuzzy.

Darth CookieMonster
2nd May 2010, 12:53 PM
lol the stuff about WoW was for the people who play lol, but ya thanks guys ahaha

Knight of Time
2nd May 2010, 01:18 PM
I'm going to ask this again, do you still want me to continue with your Safari Zone quest? I gave you an update after your last post there, just before you were away for all that time.

Darth CookieMonster
2nd May 2010, 02:53 PM
errr... not right now. i will when i go back to battling though is that okay?

abunaidesu
2nd May 2010, 03:13 PM
No, that is not okay.

Knight of Time
3rd May 2010, 08:54 AM
I can wait, Darth CookieMonster, whenever you're ready, just PM me, and I'll resume reffing for you.

Darth CookieMonster
3rd May 2010, 06:03 PM
alright thanks a bunch :D