PDA

View Full Version : New Pokémon to be revealed soon? (NOW CONFIRMED)

Jeff
1st May 2010, 03:23 PM
It's been slow on the news front lately as we wait between CoroCoro leaks, but this little tidbit has recently been reported by Serebii. The title of next week's episode of Pokémon Sunday will be "Baba Takes On Battle Practice! & New Pokemon - XX", so it seems that a new Pokémon is going to be unveiled. Of course, the big news is always saved for CoroCoro, so we'll either just get a silhouette next week, with the Pokémon itself revealed in CoroCoro, or a Pokémon will be fully revealed on Pokémon Sunday and a two or three more will be revealed in CoroCoro. Be sure to stay tuned to TPM as the news unfolds on this latest development!

UPDATE:
This week's episode of Pokémon Sunday has confirmed that we will indeed see a new Pokémon on next week's episode, however, no information on it was revealed, not even a silhouette.

Rossymore
3rd May 2010, 08:08 AM
About time! The suspense has been killing me! Did D/P take this long to do this sort of thing...I don't really remember.

Blademaster
3rd May 2010, 03:40 PM
The first DP Pokemon that was shown was Munchlax, if memory serves, and it appeared in a movie pretty damn soon after RSE came out.

I'm gonna laugh if this 'new' Pokemon turns out to be Zorua or Zoroark, though.

Jeff
3rd May 2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah, Munchlax appeared in Destiny Deoxys, which came out in 2004 in Japan, which was two years after Ruby and Sapphire were released there. A year later we found out about Lucario, then Manaphy and a whole bunch of others a year after that. This time around since the games are coming out this year I'm expecting we see a steady stream of new Pokemon until the games release in Japan.

Starry Might
5th May 2010, 11:41 AM
I'm gonna laugh if this 'new' Pokemon turns out to be Zorua or Zoroark, though.
Uh, haven't they both been shown already on "Pokemon Sunday"? Or what? :confused:

CONFUSION.

P.S. - Sorta off-topic, but I was listening to Pandora Internet Radio earlier, and the first song I heard was Michael Jackson's "Black Or White". :lol: *WINKS AT RUDY*