View Full Version : A little help with one of my Pokemon..

Catalia
13th April 2003, 11:43 PM
Hi. I'm having a little trouble working out what I should teach my Blaziken. You see, I was going to breed Rock Slide onto it, then I noticed that my Blaziken was a male, and I don't have a female Blaziken so it's impossible to do that. If you want to do an RMT also, go for it.

Blaziken
Personality: Modest
Ability: Blaze
>>>Shell Bell
Sky Uppercut
Bulk Up
Blaze Kick
-------

Manectric
Personality: Modest
Ability: Lightning Rod
>>>Miracle Berry
Crunch
Thunderbolt
Thunderwave
Roar

Starmie
Personality: ???
Ability: Natural Cure
>>>???
Psychic
Cosmic Power
Thunderbolt
Recover

Cacturne
Ability: Sand Veil
>>>Leftovers
Spikes
Needlearm
Faint Attack
Leech Seed

Salamence
Ability: Intimidate
>>>Leftovers
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Rest

Kingdra
Ability: Swift Swim
>>>Leftovers
Rain Dance
Double Team
Surf
Icebeam

Gligar_Man
14th April 2003, 02:50 AM
nope your screwd on that topic sowwy... but earthquake isnt that bad of a choice for it either... :\

xvkarbear
14th April 2003, 02:58 AM
Blaziken = Fire/Fighting

Teach it a better fighting move that doesn't have such a low accuracy. :D Brick Break works well. If not? Then try slash.

Gligar_Man
14th April 2003, 03:04 AM
90 aint too bad sky uppercut/brick break is walking a thin line for peoples it seems, i like brick break better than uppercut anyday... also removes reflect/light screen so its no contest for me... but i wouldnt use slash its normal and 50bp... no stabbers and weak, if you wanted a norm go return... -_-

xvkarbear
14th April 2003, 03:28 AM
I say slash because it's never failed me before. I always behind my theory that you need one normal-type move on every pokemon. Just my opinion though. Do whatever you want.

DarkNinetales
14th April 2003, 09:41 AM
I would put Earthquake if u can't get Rock slide, but you should replace sky uppercut with either combo or brick break. In R/S slash's critical hit rate went down so it's not as good as b4

nicheon
14th April 2003, 10:55 AM
you should replace sky uppercut with either combo or brick break

there is no combo. combo was a translation of the move brick break from japenese:D

go with earthquake and brick break, provided you can use the tm's.